Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

LVIII

4K 117 32
By -NewRules-

Zayn's POV

"And remember, no drinking or smoking." Dad repeats for the fifth time as Justin and I get out of the car to go to a party.

"Yeah Dad, I know." I roll my eyes.

"See you at eleven." Dad says before pulling away.

"Let's go baby." Justin said, pulling me towards the house.

We entered JJ's house and went straight to the kitchen to get a drink. Justin picked up a bottle of beer and I stared incredulously at him.

"What happened to not drinking?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Josh said I could have a few beers since he did when he was my age." Justin said and took a swig of his beer.

"Well I want to have a drink as well." I said but Justin quickly shook his head.

"Nope, you're not allowed Zaynie. Your Dad said you're not so I'm not allowing you." He said, which made me even more annoyed.

"When are you gonna get it through your head that you're my boyfriend, not my Dad." I said sharply.

"I'm just looking out for you." Justin said.

"No you're not, you're trying to keep me away from things people my age are doing an in sick of it. If I want a drink, I'll have a drink and you don't have a say. Leave me alone." I said and started walking away from him.

Justin and I have never really fought before, there was the drunk phone call but I wouldn't really call that a fight. I sighed and started looking for Calum who should've been around here somewhere.

"Hey cutie." Jay says, coming up and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hi Jay." I said.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked.

"I don't know. We kind of had an argument because he keeps treating me like a child, he won't let me have any alcohol." I huffed.

"I'll get you a beer if you want, babe." He said and I scrunched my nose up.

"I don't think I'd like beer. Apparently it's quite a bitter taste and I prefer sweet things."

"So do I." I heard him murmur under his breath but I chose to ignore it. "How about I get you an apple alcopop?" He asked.

"What is it?"

"It's like an ice lolly that's made of alcohol. I think they've got an apple cider one you might like." He said.

"Yeah! Thank you!"

He appeared two minutes later with an alcopop and smiled, giving it to me.

"God Zayn your lips look so good wrapped around that." He said and I blushed.

"Thanks."

Time went on and I had a lot more of those alcopop things. They had them in all different flavours! Strawberry, Lemon, Blackberry.

"Zaynie, you're sooooooo hot." Jay slurred and I giggled.

"I know." I laughed.

"I want to dance." I said suddenly feeling really sexy. "Dance with me Jay?" I said.

He took hold of my wrist and pulled me into the living room where everyone was dancing. He grabbed my waist as he stood behind me and pressed his front up against my butt. I swayed my hips to the song, giggling and hiccuping.

Justin's POV

"What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On. Here?!" I screamed as I saw Jay grinding on my baby boy.

"M'dancing Justin." Zayn said giggling. "Come join." He said trying to take my  hand in his tiny one but failed as he was now looking a bit woozy.

"Zayn, are you drunk?!" I asked.

"No! You're drunk." He said and started laughing at himself again.

"Oh my god. I left you to calm down and you go and see Jay? You know how much I despise him Zayn."

"You're pretty." He swooned, touching my face.

"And you're drunk." I stated. "I don't even know why I tried to have a proper conversation with you."

"Zayn, come dance." Jay whined.

"And as for you." I said pointing my finger right at Jay's chest. "You stay the fuck away from Zayn. If I EVER see you touch him or even look at him in the wrong way I'll kill you." I said and even in his drunken state Jay nodded in fear.

"C'mon Zayn, I'm phoning your Dad. We're going home." I said, taking his arm.

"Nooooooooo." He whined. "I want to stay here and party!" He said and started grinding on me.

"Zayn. Stop it." I said sternly. "It's eleven anyways you're Dad will be outside waiting. And let me tell you right now, he will not be happy."

"M'sleepy." He said. "Carry?" He asked cutely and I sighed. I could never resist him.

I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. As we left we passed Calum talking to a blonde girl.

"Wow, what's up with Zayn?" Cal asked.

"That fucker Jay is what happened. He got Zayn drunk." I said.

"Rip Zayn when Liam finds out." Calum said.

"I know. See you later." I said walking out of the door with Zayn in my arms.

As I approached the car Liam didn't seem too fussed about Zayn being carried by me, probably because he thought that Zayn was just tired.

"Hey, good party?" He asked as Zayn and I got in the back of the car and Zayn giggled.

"I-it was *hiccup* g-great." He laughed and I swear I've never seen someone turn around so fast in their life.

"Zayn Javaad Payne are you drunk?!" Liam shouted.

"No shout, head hurts." Zayn mumbled trying to snuggle into me.

"Oh, it won't just be your head that's hurting." Liam muttered angrily.

"How could you let this happen Justin? I asked you to take care of him." Liam said.

"I did! But we had an argument when I told him he wasn't allowed to drink and he said to leave him alone so I left him to go and talk to Cal. Only he never made it to Cal because a guy called Jay got him drunk so he could dance with him." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry I accused you, I'm just really annoyed at Zayn right now."

"Me too. Do you know how hard it was to help him after he basically called me a bad boyfriend because I care about him?" I sighed.

"But you did it anyways. Because you love him. That's what love is." Liam said.

"I suppose. Thanks for the ride home." I said as Liam pulled up in front of Josh and I's flat.

"No problem. If you want to talk to Zayn phone the house phone because his phone will be getting taken off of him tomorrow."

"I will. Bye Liam."

"See you later."

Liam's POV

I glanced back in the mirror to see Zayn sleeping across the back seats and sighed heavily. I can't believe he would deliberately go against me when the last thing I told him was to not drink under any circumstances. I'm also a bit angry that he wasn't nice to Justin.

I calmed myself down as I drove home and then picked Zayn up out of the back seat and put him on my hip.

I knocked the door with my foot and Louis answered it straight away.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" He asked.

"Long story short Zayn and Justin fell out after Justin told him he wasn't allowed a drink and then Zayn got drunk. Justin had to carry him out of the house and into the car."

"Daddy." Zayn stirred in my arms.

"Lou get him a sippy cup of water. He'll need to drink some water to try and minimise the headache he'll have tomorrow." I said.

I carried Zayn into his room and laid him down on his bed. I stripped him of his shoes and clothes and then placed one of my shirts on him.

"Here you go Li." Louis said handing me a sippy cup full of water.

"Zee, babe. Drink this." I said giving him the sippy cup as he was lying but down.

He took the tit into his mouth and started to drink the water.

"Sweet dreams baby." I sighed and kissed his head and Louis and I both left the room.

"What am I going to do with him Lou?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something by tomorrow."

"He was just acting so babyish, like he even complained that Justin was treating him like a baby when he was only looking after him."

"Well why don't we limit his freedom. For the next few days he doesn't get any more freedom than Harry." Louis suggested.

"Sounds good Lou. We should go to bed, we've got a lot to deal with in the morning."

Hey guys!

Hoped you liked it and I'm sorry for the confusion as I accidentally published it the other day when it was only half written. But this update is a day earlier so I hope you're pleased!

Updates will be back to normal but I'll update everyday this week, alternating between this an SOML. I've missed you guys.

Can't believe this book got 30K reads! Thank you guys so much!

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖

27/01/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 0 13
When Diana Mitchell moves to her new boarding school and meets old friend Liam Payne will something happen between them or will friends get in the wa...
37.2K 1K 58
People from Wolverhampton, West Midlands England, United Kingdom saw Liam Payne as a shy person. At school, Liam had always been bullied. As if that...
21.4K 626 27
Ziall- Zayn is the new kid at Niall's school. Zayn likes Niall and Niall likes Zayn as well. They soon get together and life couldn't get any better...
3K 136 30
Twins Louis and Liam Tomlinson get kicked out of every public they attend due to their constant bad behaviour. Their parents sign them up to boarding...