Incognito ✔️

By ZaynismRules

***this book contains swearing and scenes not appropriate for young readers, read at your own discretion*** I... More

Introduction
Ένα
Τρία
Τέσσερα
Πέντε
Έξι
Επτά
Οχτώ
Εννέα
Δέκα

Δύο

686 21 1
By ZaynismRules

The place was just some hotel somewhere in town. Not necessarily his place called home is safe... I guess.

Go to his place? I bet that's not the best decision to make tonight.

Me being the most prude girl in town with a hot guy going dor a hotel is a freakishly insane news tomorrow morning and I say that because it might even be in the front page even before the sun burns up.

He took his helmet from my head and fixed my blouse straight without me asking as I settled my wandering thoughts. I knew was going to die on his bike but the booze did some work making me braver and his slight touch on my arm tells me I'm alive and kicking.

I wasn't speaking for the past half an hour with this stranger and looks like he doesn't mind as he brushed my bushes of hair to my back without a single word or sigh.

It was like my mind is rushing for words but my mouth couldn't dare speak. I was more than shocked actually. I'm a prude girl I said and he's hot. I don't know how to say it in a more non-cliche way but hell he is freaking hot. So me being an awkward girl that I am kept shut for almost all the way in the hotel. The bike ride being on of the reason why.

With a tug on my wrist, he led the way towards the grand hotel's lobby.

Our pace was all measured and I'm totally enamored by the tolerance I have with the dizziness I am feeling. Throwing up was never brought to my mind again as this stranger's smell is too good to feel bad in the guts.

Yes. I did inhaled all the spicy sent he has when riding him. I mean his bike. Like shit, of course I meant his bike. Damn this alcohol. Damn. Just freaking damn.

I swallowed nervously and slightly glimpse on the man and good thing he doesn't read minds. So... I'm safe and seems like I didn't say it out loud enough for him to hear. So... Safe. Great.

"Good day Sir, room for two?" a young blonde girl asked with a bright smile as we stopped by the concierge.

With the hotel's vibrant feel, one would never thought of the time being near 3am. The concerige was all decorated with lavish gold and silver colored, the seats are soft, and the floor is marbled all over.

There are three ladies on the desk, Leticia, Poppy and Uriel - the thrid name being our help. The name tags says it all... Okay.

"For one night. Penthouse is it available?" my company asked, making my eyes pop out of it's sockets - scratch that. I was just lost and surprised.

"Penthouse?" I faced him.

He smirked maybe because I spoke for like after a million years. But I was more surprised than he was... Because for the first time tonight, I saw his eyes. They were wonderfully made by gods I promise.

They were green like the trees, dark and inviting. Dark and alluring. Dark and attractive. Whatever a girl wanted to see in a guy's eyes, this man has.

I just couldn't get to speak again.. For the nth time tonight.

"Penthouse. Wouldn't that be better sweetheart?" the smirk never faded and so is his mocking.

"The Penthouse with the city view is the only one available for tonight, would that be alright Sir? Madam?" the conceirge politey questioned.

I swallowed down my beating heart and replied to Uriel and not for the man beside me, "A normal suite for two would do Uriel, for simplicity"

I heard a deep chuckle and he said, "The city view wouldn't be better, my wife here is for simplicity. I beg to differ" He handed Uriel a business card and waved passively, "Insert the check for Wilfred to pay. Afterall, he owes me half of this building"

"W-w..." I was mute. Then I was freaking mute.

"Understood Mr. Mik-" Uriel never minded my lame retort. It was as if she believes him. It was as if I wasn't there with eyes that seems like puking and an 'o'. Yeah i could even catch a fly in there... I should've went to the doctor for my stuttering issues when shocked, surprised, flabbergasted... And yeah in awe. Which is pretty much all the same.

He stopped the girl with his dismissing words, "Just do as said Agren"

That was all that was left and the green eyed monster dragged me to the elevators. With my heels' 3 inch difference, it was difficult to walk, good thing my company keeps me on my foot.

"Her name is Uriel" I blabbered when the elevator doors closed.

"Uriel Agren, She's of Italian descent. Was brought in Just two weeks ago by the company to Wilfred Donasco, CEO of Donasco Land Corporation" he informed me.

"What company?"

"Something owned by a group of people with workers called as employees and a pla-"

"Oh I work for a company too. Don't get me wrong" I cleared my throat.

"Yeah I know" he hummed.

"Same as Cisco? The one who the company hates now? He works with you?" I remembered the other guy.

Mick looked at me and shook his head, "Just drunk"

Okay, I call him Mick because Uriel called him Mr. Mick and I'm clearly not drunk anymore.

With the drive here and the most green forest I've ever seen... Drunk is the least adjective for me.

"I'm not."

"You are" he insisted and the doors dinged open.

The walk on the Penthouse was slow but that's better as my feet aren't of the same length right now. Mick moved a meter before me as I followed. His back was broadly built and his height was a head above mine. Maybe he is around 5'9 not too tall but from my 5'3 stance, it's a compatible height difference.

I have to talk to him. Like he saved ny ass a couple minutes back and my tipsy self trusted him to accompany me in a hotel. Like I guess I'm whoring myself out. Which is the least 'prude Sigrid' would do.

"Who are you? You haven't told me" I cut the silence.

"Not an important information Miss" he breathe and stopped opposite a huge white door - I'm guessing it's the room for us.

"It is seriously significant Mister. I'll be sharing a room with you and at least I should have to know your name. Make one now, it'll do" I reasoned.

"Make one for me, it'll do" he turned the lock open and pushed the door aside for me to enter.

I already did, Mick..

"Your name" I pointedly eyed him, stopping beside him. So hard I tried not to giggle with the name I have on my head.

Oh wait... Am I really drunk?

Pfft... I'm not. I look into his intense orbs and got trapped.

Damien would do.

Or like Rolan.

Something dangerous would be better.

He deadpanned and ignored my trance, nudging me back to present. With a frustrated sigh, I went in the room and kicked my heels off to the side.

Since I'm "drunk" and all that, I directly strolled to the main bedroom and jumped in the bed, not minding my fully clothed body.

If I could just drop down sleep naked tonight I would. Like a night that I do the things I would never do in a usual basis. Bad thing Mick guy is here.

Or if he don't mind naked cuddling..

Ha! Alcohol stop it! I sighed heavily.

The look on my face would have shown my inner turmoil as Mick entered the room with his pair of green on me.

"You could use the robe to sleep" he gestured for the bath and sat by the sofa with the view of the city.

It was night time but the night lights spoke beauty and serenity along with the cold ac.

I'm hearing heartbeats and thought that my senses are doubled but no, it was my own.

With Mick silently watching the streets and structures by the window, I took the liberty to leave the bed and jump in the shower.

It was soothing, this heated water.

I let the green tea scented shampoo and body wash stick on my skin before I wash them all away, squeaky clean.

I heard some rumbling on the other side of the door after I dried myself and tied the robe on me.

It was Mick speaking, maybe he had a call from someone I wouldn't know.

Slowly, I slid out the bath and saw the guy on his ground watching me. Alas, he was on his phone but ended as I pace towards the bed.

"You can stay here for tonight, I'll visit you in the morning. Don't go home until I come back" Mick leaned on the door frame, his suit out of sight but his tie and white dress shirt told me he is still busy for the night... Even if it's 3am or is it 3am? Maybe 4.

"You won't leave, won't you?" I cupped my mouth and eyed him with wide eyes.

"Want me to stay?" he chuckled at my stupid comment. Stupid mouth. Better stutter and be speechless dude...

I shook my head and defended myself, "I mean you'll leave me here?"

"What would you suggest me do?" his voice mocking then again. His eyes raked my body, probably seeing through the robe I have and maybe seeing me naked by now. Well, at least that's what I feel as he eye raped me.

I sat down slowly and stared at him. He is a devil. You wouldn't know what's on his mind. I don't know him but I felt like I have the need to make him stay the night.

I hated Jared, I hated that he makes me do whatever he says and that made me afraid to love again. Now this man before me is different, he's like a sin waiting to happen.

Maybe he is right though, that I'm drunk and alcohol is thinking for me... Or maybe the wet region between my legs. But hell I know the need when I feel it.

And it needs to stay dormant Sigrid....
Yes, it needs to stay dormant.

"Nothing. Just go, I won't leave until you arrive tomorrow. Got it" I said back even though my mind is lurking with the word, Me.

His head bobbed once and he turned to leave but didn't forgot to speak his parting words which made it difficult for me to sleep for the night, "I'll take Cisco down as told. Tomorrow I'll come and do what I have to do with you. Goodnight Sigrid"

I swear I didn't told him my name. He just knew it.

The lights were on the entire time and I even saw his lips twitched a bit fighting a smile. He knew me and I wasn't aware of it.

With the front door's thud, I am sure he was out but his scent and smirk was still on my thoughts.

I keep on working my mind out who this Mick guy was but I don't know whatever I do.

I'll come and do what I have to do with you, his voice crystal clear on my thoughts.

What to be done with me?

Is he going to kill me?

Feed my remains to the coyote?

If ever we have one that is.

Or make me scream on top of my lungs...

And the worst thing that could happen, is me enjoying it.

Mick's POV

The rode was dimly lit as I revved the engine of my motorbike making my speed just a little above 80kph.

Cisco shouldn't have messed up more than he did. Now I have to clean up the memory of a girl he assuaulted or clean up the Cisco's body good.

Not necessarily kill her, I know how to clear girl's heads... With my bed experience I could literaly make them beg on the knees. Okay so sex aside, she does need to forget this night because she knew Cisco and if they found him dead, she knows who would've murdered him.

I need to get that cctv footage on all of Cisco's path before I cut Sigrid loose.

Either way, I have to keep this Cisco job clean as Wilfred says so.

I'm a hitman for almost 10 years, I guessed you're curious. Since I was 18 to be honest. I know I wanted to become an agent, a spy, but some things needed a man to fix - I do that fixing and cleaning up.

The company I work for is the government's but it is not the most legal of all. I do the dirty stuffs for them big men in change for fortune.

The warehouse I've been aching to be in was now on view as I sped up more. Cisco is waiting I knew it. A black sedan that looks pretty robbed was already down the pathway and so was my bike.

That Cisco needed to pay for my sleek car that his brother Lucas destroyed when I murdered him by the way. That Aston Martin was not an easy get afterall.

I straightened my suit after unmounting my motorbike and breathe the cold dead air the night has for Cisco.

I never missed my targets.

I'm not being arrogant but I was told and I knew it in my bones. I'm a killer.

With my feet being the only sound, I pace towards the abandoned building.

"I thought you wouldn't come honestly" I spoke just as I entered the place.

What stunned me was not Cisco sitting on the chair by the table but Cisco sitting on the chair by the table with his blood dripping from the bullets he took.

He was dead and it wasn't me who did it. The guy I'm after now is left with no heartbeat.

"Who did this to you?" I asked no one in particular as I checked his pockets for leads. Assuring no blood hits my skin or my suit.

The paper was just crumpled but I can read the words well, it was handwritten and makes my blood boil.

Told you not to mess this up. Boss needs him dead, not scared.

Eli, I thought.

He is my partner, he likes killing for fun and wasn't even thinking before he does.

I took my phone out and called the guy I needed to call, "Where are you?"

"Just waiting for you outside. Thought you'd make me wait til the morning, fvcking the girl you got" Eli teased.

"Fvck you" I swore, making him laugh like a moron he is.

"Thank me later" he responded, "come on, boss needs us before sunrise"

The phone got disconnected after and so does my job with Cisco.

The bad thing here is we couldn't ask the dead guy who stole the information from the company, but we'll find that out just a bit later than expected.

I jogged out the venue and sent a message to a good friend asking to clean up the mess Eli had done.

I would've done it, but not that bloody. Blood stains and it may cause an issue if not fixed by the other cleaning department.

"So Sigrid?" Eli smiled at me when I reached him.

"You're a stalker sometimes" I got in the posh car he drives and left my bike for my men to take home.

"Trying to help you when things gets out of hand and your d*ck gets out of hand now I have to do the job myself" he revved the engine and swerve the corner to the main road.

"Yeah" I laughed as he got it right. I like the girl. The name just came up when I asked Eli to look for it. Seems like he was there by the alley too because 'he was looking after me'.

"Tell Wilfred it was done and we're good to go" Eli advised when we arrived at the secluded office.

"Head on" I agreed so I could go back to the Penthouse, end my need for Sigrid and finally cut Cisco in her way before anyone finds the dead body... If anyone finds it.

- - -
Author's note

Jesus Castro as hitman guy!!!!

I know he's Spanish..
But still...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5M 375K 53
(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering into an amazing university. Surrounded by...
2.3K 10 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...
3.1K 159 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...
257K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...