Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 11

6K 146 7
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Next morning, Luhan woke up to prepare for his class. The meals he cooked yesterday was still on the dinning table and was about to leave when Harriette saw him at the door.

"Luhan?", Harriette called him so he looked back.

"The surprise you made for me I'm sorry if I went home late yesterday I just--", he interrupted her.

"It's okay I understand it's really fine", Luhan smiled and he opened their door to leave.

"Maybe we can still eat these delicious meals you cooked, they look delicious and oh", Harriette was checking the meals Luhan cooked yesterday on the dining table but she realized it were already spoiled since the meals Luhan cooked were on the dining table since yesterday.

"I'm not hungry. I need to go now I'm getting late", Luhan said and he left. Harriette knows that Luhan was really not okay and she knows he felt bad that she went home late yesterday that she missed his surprise dinner for her. Luhan arrived to his university and went straight to the library to do his homework that he didn't do yesterday since he was busy preparing for his surprise for Harriette. Luhan was drawing on his sketch pad but he kept on making mistakes that he ended up crumpling all the papers on his sketch pad.

"What's your problem? Look at all these trash you made, is it about Harriette again?", Luhan saw that their table was full of the papers he crumpled from his sketch pad.

"Okay, Harriette is working hours a day in the coffee shop. I made a surprise dinner for her yesterday, I cooked, I bought flowers for her and I even didn't do this assignment. I waited for 4 hours. I want to ask her a while ago why did she go home so late but I know we're going to end up having a fight or a misunderstanding again. I just don't like if we fight", - Luhan

"Maybe..... maybe......", - Xiumin

"Maybe what?", - Luhan

"Maybe she's seeing someone", - Xiumin

"What do you mean?", - Luhan

"You know, maybe she's seeing someone? You know dating someone? You may not know maybe she's dating her manager at the coffee shop? Or remember the guy he introduced to you when you were at the hospital before? What's his name again?", - Xiumin

"Suho? But he's just Harriette's friend", - Luhan

"Yes! Suho! That guy!", - Xiumin

"But, Xiumin I know Harriette won't do those kind of things. She would never cheat on me. Whatever we are thinking of right now, let's just end this and continue our assignment", Luhan and Xiumin continued their assignment but Luhan was thinking what Xiumin just told him a while ago that what if Harriette was really seeing someone. Luhan just did his assignment to forget what Xiumin told him. Afterwards, all the architect students were called to their university's big conference room so Luhan and Xiumin went together with their fellow architect students.

"Good morning everyone. This is your professor Mr. Kim first of all I would like to thank you all for attending this meeting. I'm sure this will be a great opportunity for all of you architect students but first, I would like to call one of the very best architect from our country who are willing to help you all students to achieve your goals in your life to be an architect. Please welcome, Kris from one of the biggest company here in our country. Let's give him a round of applause everyone", Kris went to the stage while Luhan was surprised to see Kris again. Luhan was about to leave from the audience but Xiumin just pulled him to stay.

"It's Kris, Xiumin!", - Luhan

"So what if he's your wife's brother? You don't have to leave, you are from this university and you have the right to learn and stay here. If Kris don't like to see you here, then he should be the one to leave", - Xiumin

"Good morning everyone I am Architect Kris. My uncle's company just like Mr. Kim said a while ago is one of the biggest company here in our country. My uncle's company's goal as an architect is not just to design and construct buildings, houses, structures but also to help the future architects. We might not know maybe someday, all of you or some of you might be our company's future architect, right?", the architect students got all excited except for Luhan.

"Someday, Luhan I'm going to be one of the architect of that company", Xiumin smiled.

"Next month, it's my uncle's company's 30th anniversary and as part of the celebration we are going to give you all architect students from this university an opportunity to design from any materials you want to use, cardboards, styrofoams, woods, anything you want and we're going to display them in our exhibit for our company's 30th anniversary celebration in our building's office", Xiumin and the other students was so excited about the project especially about the exhibition.

"It can be an individual or group project everyone and my secretary Yura will distribute an application paper to all of you so just fill it up and submit it to my secretary. Thank you everyone, have a nice day and hope to see you all next month for our company's 30th anniversary celebration", the students gave Kris a round of applause to him.

"And you're going to be my partner for this project", Xiumin said to Luhan but he refused it when Yura went to him and Xiumin to give them the application paper.

"I hope to see you both for our company's exhibition next month", Xiumin took two application papers from Yura and she left.

"I can't do this", Luhan refused the application paper Xiumin gave him and he was about to leave but Xiumin pulled him.

"No, Luhan you're going to be my partner for this project, we can do this. This is your dream since before right? It's my dream too that I've been waiting since I was young. Luhan, remember when Kris ruined your drawing design before? I guess this is a chance to prove to him that your works are not trash just like what he told you before. This project will be a great opportunity for you to be an architect and to prove to him that you're not the person what he is thinking. Luhan let's do this together", Luhan took the application paper and decided to join the project with his best friend Xiumin. Afterwards, the students are submitting the papers to Yura while Kris was just beside her.

"Out of all the universities here in our city.....", Kris was annoyed that his uncle, the owner of their company was the one who choose the university which where Luhan was studying.

"Kris, I guess all the students here are amazing and talented just like you", Yura smiled while the students from the university are submitting the paper applications to her when Xiumin and Luhan also passed their paper applications to her.

"Hi, guys it's really great that you joined. Hope to see your project next month in the exhibition and good luck", Yura said and Kris was annoyed that Luhan did join. Afterwards, Kris and Yura was about to leave the university walking at the hallway.

"You and Luhan are friends?", Kris asked while Yura nodded.

"But he's my sister's husband, Yura. You know how much I hate him and how mad I am at him", - Kris

"I know you're mad and you hate him but it doesn't mean I'm going to hate him too especially if I know there's no reason to hate him. Luhan is a great guy, Kris you're just maybe blind to see it", Yura walked away and Kris felt bad again that they had another misunderstanding because of Luhan. It's already lunch time so Luhan decided to buy a meal for him and Harriette, he even bought a bouquet of tulip flowers for her. It's Harriette's lunch time too when someone went to the coffee shop where she work looking for her.

"Surprise! You missed the surprise I made for you yesterday but it's fine so here surprise again! Tada!", Harriette smiled and happy that Luhan visited her and gave her a bouquet of tulip flowers.

"Sorry if I missed your surprise yesterday", - Harriette

"Forget about that. I know you're tired from your work so let's go eat lunch together that I bought", the two went to the park and ate lunch together.

"Your brother Kris went to our university a while ago with his co-workers from his company and they invited us architect students for their 30th anniversary celebration of their company. They told us to create our own designs and they're going to exhibit them, Xiumin and I joined", - Luhan

"Really? That's great. I'm sure yours and Xiumin's work will be the best out there", Harriette smiled.

"Is it really fine to you if I join your brother's company's exhibition with Xiumin? I was supposed to refuse the project but Xiumin really wanted to join", - Luhan

"Of course, I'm actually happy for you. Kris once brought me to their exhibition last year, it's really fun. Those exhibitions that they held every year was really a great opportunity for students like you to exhibit your own designs", - Harriette

"Xiumin and I are partners for the project. Actually he's so excited for this project since it's like a dream come true for him so we were talking about what designs should we use a while ago. His idea was something like a big mansion with 4 big rooms, a spiral stairs inside the mansion, a garage, a swimming pool, a water well and a garden. What do you think?", - Luhan

"It's great but for the garden I guess it will be more better if you put a play ground on it. Swing, seesaw, slide, just a suggestion. Xiumin and your idea for your project just reminded me of my parents when they were still alive. We live in a beautiful mansion built by my parents with a beautiful spiral stairs with 4 big rooms. I was very young that time, my brothers Kris and Baekhyun would always play at the playground together while our parents are at the garden grilling burgers and barbeque near the swimming pool. We always have picnic party during weekend in our garden. I so miss them a lot especially mom and dad", - Harriette

"I'm sure your parents miss you and your brothers too. Don't worry I'll tell Xiumin about your suggestions for our project", Luhan said and he hugged Harriette. It's already afternoon so Harriette went back again at the coffee shop after eating lunch. Today, Harriette was in charge at the counter. Harriette was waiting for costumers when she noticed that her shoelace was untie so she went down to tie it.

"Excuse me?", a costumer arrived so Harriette tie her shoelace quickly.

"Yes?", Harriette showed up to the costumer and smiled but both of them looked surprised.

"Harriette?", the costumer was surprised when he saw Harriette working at the coffee shop and Harriette was also surprised that a friend of her saw her working in a coffee shop.

Message: Sorry for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 181 89
Technically less of a story and more of a supporting doc. Considering the extent of SA's Cast of Characters, it would be more convenient to be able t...
477K 24.2K 32
❝he's grey and skylar's color and they complement each other like hot rain on dry asphalt.❞ in which he has ptsd and doesn't do well with change. unt...
22.4K 516 37
Danny O'Donoghue fanfic
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...