Masked Heros (Raphael X Reade...

By niallsirishfish

You have never had much for family or friends, you like being alone. Then everything kinda changes... When s... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12

8

2K 105 7
By niallsirishfish

ALLLLRIGHT. I GOT A BIG ASS BOWL OF POPCORN, AND MY LAUNDRY IS IN THE DRYER. Let's DO THIS! Sorry. I'm a little excited for this chapter.

"Alright!! Movie night!!" I burst out into the living room with a handful of movies and snacks. 

"Whose ready!" I shout excitedly piling everything onto the table but then looking back to see nobody there.

"Guys?" I laugh nervously. I see One of the brothers and jog over to him.

"Donnie!! You still gonna watch movies with us??" he spins around looking quite nervous.

"Sorry y/n I'm afraid I'll have to cancel..I'm uh very busy," he says

"Oh it's-" he vanishes back into his lab slamming the door in my face "....okay." I turn back around and see Raph looking at me I smile but he growls and walks away, off to the dojo. My smile fades and I go off to find Leo and Mikey. Wondering around I spot the blue-masked turtle and the orange-masked one sitting across from him.

"Leo!! Mikey!" I say rushing over. They don't respond and have their eyes closed with their legs crossed.

"Do you guys still want to watch some movies! I've picked out one for all you guys-"

"Please leave," Leo says not losing focus.

"Oh I just thought I would-" I stop and look at both of them." you know what forget about it. sorry for bothering you." I walk myself out and back into the front room. I sigh quietly sitting on the couch putting my head into my hands. Tears prick at my eyes as I try my hardest to hold it in.

-----------------------
"Mommy! Daddy! Lookie! I helped with the popcorn" of course my parents laugh at the few burnt spots that I had made.

"What movie are we watching tonight princess?" my mother says picking me up spinning me around.

"I got one for you and daddy!" she laughs taking them out of my hands. she smiles setting me down next to my father. I hold onto his arm tightly. And he pats my head.

Mrs Sachs (just pretend he was married because I can't remember if he is or not in the 2014 movie) places the first movie in the DVD tray, then comes and sits next to me.

I fall asleep within the first 25 minutes of the movie and they debate wither to let me sleep there or just take me off to my bed. They confer for a moment. pausing the movie they carry me off to my bed.

They tuck me in tightly and kiss my forehead.
"Goodnight y/n. We love you." they leave shutting the door softly.

I had woken back up because of a wretched nightmare. It was of my parents giving me away to some mean awful family. I slide off my bed and sneak out of my room

"Mommy..." I call out with no answer. I walk quietly down the hall.

"I know... I know it's hard for me too. I'm losing the two girls I love the most." I hear the sound of my fathers voice.

"We have to tell her! She is old enough now.."

"She can't. She just can't know! How do you think she'll feel or react for that matter. .that we're-"

"Oh sweetie what are you doing out of bed! It's very late."

A pair of arms pick me up and I spin to see my favourite maid.

I frown as she takes me off to bed. I was still too young to know what they were trying to say.
---------------------------
"Brilliant idea," I say wiping off my tears. "Just brilliant. "

Okay, yea I know crybaby right? I wouldn't be upset but all of the turtles have been ignoring me. Not like just talking but no eye contact, or looking at me at all. They leave whenever I walk into a room like they have something else to do. I must've done something wrong to be treated like I'm some kind of diseased ridden animal. They're the animals! Well, mutants... But that's not the point.

I stand up wiping off my face and I turn around jumping a bit.

"Splinter!" I straighten my self up and bow.

"No need child, are you alright? I heard crying. And no one should cry under my care." he motions me to sit down I do, and he sits next to me.

I look at him. He looks at me. I can't lie, that would be a pretty dumb move. Well, what do I say? 'Yo, your kids treating me like crap. Make them stop.' I hesitate on a reply.

"Uh. I just.. I'm just not feeling well." I told you no lying! Bad juju.

"I really hope you know I'm smarter than that." I sigh biting my nails.

"The boys or you're sons.. Have been ignoring me. Now that doesn't bother me very much I'm not trying to sound like I'm five.. But they've started Treating me like I don't exist, which is odd because Raph is the one who is supposed to be watching me right? He... He's acting very strange... And I don't know what I did so I don't know how to fix it! I wouldn't mind so much as that they're my only source of interaction! And for them to just cut me out like I'm some kind of pawn in their own petty game of chess that they can just throw away! It's starting to bring back shitty memories of when I was with the Wilson's. God, they were terrible." I take a deep breath and pause for a moment. " And the thing that makes me feel the worst is I've begun to think of this place like home. And I still want it to-" I cut myself off to get the point "...I like it here Splinter, and I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave my home again."

Splinter looks at me with caring eyes as more tears begin to fall he opens his arms and I take the hug being offered. He pats my head bring back memories of my father. I pull away and he grabs my hands.

"I don't know why they're doing this, ill get you some answers. And as for the fear of losing your home again, you are in good care. I promise you, on my life, nobody will take you away. Nor will we let you lose the feeling of being home. Never think of your self as a pawn, those are important of course, but you my dear are the Queen. And we protect our Queen."

I sniffle and smile with joy in my eyes. "Thank you... Thank you so much I- it's just I-" I stop myself "Would you like to watch a movie with me?"

He laughs and smiles. "I would love too dear."

I hop up and grab all the movies and sit back down next to him.

"I picked this one for Donnie." I hold it up.

"Its called the imitation game. It's based off the biography of Alan Turning, well loosely based. He decrypted German intelligence codes for the British government during World War II... I think."

He nods "sounds more of a fit for Donnie, than us." he smiles. I scramble around picking up the next one.

"I got this one for Mikey! It's Farris Bueller's Day Off! A classic about a boy who skips school to hang out with friends he tells his parents he's sick...he gets away with it." I humph and set it down. "You probably wouldn't like that one." I pull out the next one.

"This one had Leonardo written all over it!" I place it in front of Splinter.

"Twelve O'Clock High. It's old but I just knew he would like it. It's about a rough and tough general who has to go to a bomber to whip the crew into shape! He's a leader or something I can't remember it been awhile.." I laugh and pick up the last one I got for Raph I stare at it.

"Um. I got Raph, Rambo. Its good movie one of my favourites... It's about a man named John Rambo he's a veteran that was in the special forces. And these people are chasing him down for the dumbest reason and he escapes them all he's a real badass. It made me think of him. I saw him as the hero he was" I smile like a dummy looking back up I see him looking at me smiling. I realized what I had said out loud. "Oops." I sigh putting the movies on the table

"You have feelings for Raphael? Do you not?" I fiddle with my hands looking at the floor.

"I-he-well- okay I do.." I look back up at him still smiling "he's a hot head I know but I am too!! Sort of... But he's sweet too. Charming, and has a great personality!. I can't stop these feelings. And I tried!" I nod looking for an answer.

Splinter laughs "oh my thank goodness you do my dear."

"W-what," I say confused.

"When I am training with my sons and you walk by the dojo, Raphael instantly stops in his tracks just to look over at you. And whenever you come in to give us something to drink, his face turns the brightest shade of red. But after you leave we can't get him to focus again. What a strange thing you do to that boy."

I was stunned.

Raphs and the other p.o.v chapter posted tomorrow or if I'm lucky tonight! Thanks for reading love you my Queens!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...