6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

31| Geokinesis

20.5K 1K 2.3K
By macklemcvey

Geokinesis: the ability to control earth and earth-based materials.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABES! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on this book. I love you all so much and let's hope 2017 will be a lit year ❤❤❤

Y'all be laughing and making jokes at things Sage thinks about Harry and vice versa but let's see who'll be laughing when she finds out and really bad shit happens towards the end of the book 😚😚😚😚

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

The forest was ancient, its trees thick and old with roots that were twisted. It lay spread out behind my house, deep and mysterious with hidden secrets. The woods was my favorite place to go to during mornings and afternoons, practicing my magic there while being safely hidden away from unwanted eyes.

"Atticus and I used to play here a lot, with Nymeria of course," I said, swinging my hand, which was linked to Harry's as we walked through the woods. "Rowena eventually came and joined the group."

"I like it here," Harry murmured with a soft smile, gazing at the thick branches that curled upwards towards the clear sky. "It feels serene here, and magical."

My heart tightened when I heard the latter word, forcing a smile at him before averting my gaze to the ground. It had been about two weeks since Harry had confessed his love to me, and I him. Ever since then he began opening up to me more, telling me about his relationship with his brother Maximus and what his childhood was like. But he never mentioned anything about his mother being a witch, nor the fact that he has the power of immunity. Either he didn't know anything about that, or was wary about it.

It all made me want to open up to him as well, especially about me being a witch. I wanted to tell him about how I found out he has magical blood running in his veins, and he has powers that were incredible rare but also powerful. But I too was wary. What if he didn't believe me? What if he thought I was some sort of freak? But then there was a part of me that defended him and reassured me that he would be understanding and accept me for who I was. He loved me after all.

"This rock is my favorite place in the whole world," I said with a big grin, leaving his hand as I climbed up the colossal rock and plopped myself right on the edge of it.

Harry walked right over and sat down next to me, thighs brushing each other as he leaned into me, tucking his hands into grey hoodie. I turned my head, smiling as he leaned in to rub his nose against mine adorably, the foreign action causing my heart to warm up lightly. He tilted his head up to kiss the tip of my nose, making me grin toothily before he leaned in to kiss me. I allowed my lips to brush his ever so lightly before my hands quickly reached up and tugged his olive green beanie down, concealing half of his face as he let out a surprised laugh.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, pulling away and pulling his beanie off his head, revealing his unruly curls. "Not cool," he pouted at me, plopping the beanie on his lap and lowering his head, shaking his hair before running his fingers through it and pulling the beanie back on.

"You know," I started to say with a smug smile.

"Yeah?" he played along with a smirk.

"I only ever bring really special people here," I told him in a low voice, giggling under my breath when his grin widened.

"Guess I'm quite special, aren't I?"

"Hmm I guess, maybe I just brought you here to distract and murder you," I responded, making him narrow his eyes at me in amusement.

"You wouldn't do that. A real murderer wouldn't tell their victim what their plan is," Harry pointed out while my mouth dropped open with a laugh flying out of it.

"And you would know?"

"Yes of course, don't you know? I kill people in my spare time, Sage. It's a hobby of mine."

"Good to know my boyfriend is a stone-cold killer," I rolled my eyes playfully, feeling him bump my shoulder with a grin.

"Yeah I might stop it now to be honest," he continued to play along.

"And why is that?"

"My girlfriend would leave me soon enough," he said with a pout, making my heart ache at how cute he looked at the moment. God I was whipped.

"She would never leave you because you loves you dearly," I told him firmly, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pulling him in to kiss his cheek. "Let's change the subject," I suggested, wanting to move onto telling him about my witchy background.

"Okay," he laughed. "Why did you really bring me here?" he asked with a grin, arching a brow at me, before he noticed my grim expression. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I shook my head with a soft smile. "I brought you here because I have something to tell you."

"Okay," he dragged, shooting me a strange look.

"Just, please keep an open-mind when I tell you," I sighed lightly, taking his hand into my lap and lacing our fingers. He nodded in response. "So, Harry, when you first came to New Orleans, did you ever hear about the history of witches and voodooism it has here?"

His eyebrows sloped downwards in confusion, lips held in a permanent pout as he thought silently. Then, he nodded slowly.

"Yeah I did. Maximus and I were doing touristy things and we heard about that stuff," he replied, making me nod in response.

I inhaled deeply as I tried to stop my heart from racing. I had never needed to really 'tell' anyone about my witch background because I never came close enough to anyone who wasn't a witch. My best friends were witches, and I never had a boyfriend whom I was serious enough with to spill my secrets to.

"Do you believe that stuff?" I asked him, making him bite the inside of his cheek.

"I dunno really. I never really thought about it as much," he shrugged lightly. "Why are you asking about that?"

"Okay, let me ask you something," I told him instead, ignoring his question and changing my plan slightly. "If I told you I can set my entire hand on fire without getting burnt, would you believe me"

"Well technically-"

I rolled my eyes, immediately setting just my palm on fire, causing Harry to jolt in his seat, jaw dropping and eyes widening drastically.

"Holy fuck!" Harry screeched, almost falling off the rock. "Sage! You're on fire! You're going to get burnt!"

"No, Harry, I'm not," I said calmly, closing my palm slowly and allowing the fire to disappear. "See? I'm perfectly fine."

"Wha-how even? What the fuck? Is this some sort of trick? I've seen this shit on YouTube, Sage-"

"This isn't a trick, Harry," I told him firmly, causing him to furrow his brows in confusion. "Remember what I asked you? About witches 'and stuff'?" I said, adding quotations.

He frowned hard for a second, trying to understand what I was getting at. Perhaps I was doing an incredibly shit job at explaining this to him, in all honesty I could erase this from his memory and start over, but his facial expression changed my mind. His frown changed when it dawned upon him, his eyebrows rising high as his lips parted in shock.

"Wait, are you- are you trying to say that...you're a witch?" Harry questioned while I smiled in response, making him gape at me now. "No fucking way."

I held my smile intact, turning my head towards the large space that was cleared out in the middle of the forest in front of the rock. I focused my gaze on a certain spot, channeling my powers from deep within me and allowing the energy to flow through my body, out of my fingertips into the air. The wind around me began to howling, gusting around with the loud rustling of the leaves on the trees.

I heard loud cracking and rumbling noises, watching a thick, dark brown tree trunk erupt from the ground, rising at a steady pace as branches broke out from the top of it, bottle green leaves growing from the bark as it rose to the sky. I turned to Harry when the newly grown tree had settled, looking immense and bulky while the wind around us calmed down.

Harry was gawping at the tree with an expression of shock etched upon his face. He turned his head to stare at me, before looking back at the tree, mouth opening and closing in shock. I bit my lip in amusement, watching him react to what had just happened in this situation before speaking up.

"What I just did Harry, is a demonstration of geokinesis."

"G-Geokinesis?" he arched eyebrow at me, still overwhelmed.

"Yes," I nodded in response. "The ability to control earth and earth-based materials. A rare elemental power only certain witches can embody."

"Witches," Harry repeated slowly, still in shock. I bit my lip, worried about the way I introduced this all to him, maybe it was too much? "This is so..."

"So?" I arched my brow worriedly, fiddling with my fingers in my lap.

"So fucking cool!" he exclaimed all of a sudden, his lips breaking out into a big toothy grin making me breathe out in relief.

"Really?" I laughed in response.

"Sage, you just made a fucking tree grow from the ground! Of course it's cool! Man, what other things can you do?" he asked excitedly, grinning from ear to ear as I couldn't help but smile happily, reaching forwards to hug him tightly.

"Oh baby I was so worried," I sighed heavily, feeling him hug me back.

"Worried about what, love?" he pulled back to cup my cheeks, as he gaze at me with concerned eyes.

"I was so worried you'd think I'm some sort of freak, or just react badly or something," I rambled, making him smile softly, shaking his head.

"I would never think you're a freak, Sage. You're special, I've always known, ever since I first met you," he told me, making me smile widely at him, leaning closer.

I kissed him, molding my lips over his gently while feeling his thumbs trace my cheeks. It was a simple kiss; just our lips fitting into each other's like a puzzle piece filled with love and relief mostly. I pulled back for a breath of air, before leaning in again to peck his lips one more time, grinning as I tilted my head to kiss his nose as well.

"I love you, Harry," I murmured softly, meaning every single word I said.

"I love you too Sage, more than you know," he whispered back, the additional words making my heart warm up in my chest as I grinned at him.

I spent the rest of the afternoon showing him a few more of my abilities, grinning so hard my cheeks hurt every time he gaped at me in awe as if I was the most incredible person he had ever met. He even said that. I didn't tell him about what I knew about his powers, nor my assumptions about his mother being a witch. I could tell he didn't know himself, because he would've obviously told me about having the power of immunity once I confessed to him that I was a witch. But he didn't, meaning he doesn't know about his own powers.

I didn't want to tell him about that story because it also involved me telling him how I found out and why I needed to do the spell on him, which involves telling him about The Saviors. I did plan to tell him about the witch academy here that was run by Esmeralda and who The Saviors were, but I think telling him about his mother being a witch and that he was practically a warlock because of his powers; would be a bit too much for him and might overwhelm him.

"So in New Orleans, there's always been conflict between the people who do voodooism, and the witches who do witchcraft," I explained slowly to Harry. He just couldn't stop asking questions, he was so eager to learn more about my witch history because it fascinated him so much. "There's also been racial discrimination between the two for years now, people who practice voodooism are usually black, and the people who practice witchcraft and are witches are usually white."

"But what if a white person wants to practice voodooism?" Harry asked.

"Then that person could if he or she wanted to. It's just that they'll have a hard time finding someone to teach them. The voodooists hate the white witches, like trust me when I say hate."

"Has there ever been wars or something? Maybe wars is too extreme of a word but you know what I mean," he questioned curiously.

"There have been quite a few but that was way before my parents were even born," I waved my hand to dismiss the idea of war.

"Your parents, were they witches too?"

"My mom was a witch, a Supreme to be specific," I explained, knowing that he knew what 'Supreme' meant since I had already explained it to him. "My dad on the other hand was the son of the most powerful voodooist in New Orleans."

"Your grandmother," he grinned widely.

"Yeah," I nodded with a smile. "My mother was a descendant of Mary Oneida Toups-"

"Oh I know who she is!" Harry exclaimed loudly and excitedly. "On one of the touristy trips I went on with Maximus the old man talked about her and said she was known to be the most powerful witch in New Orleans."

"Correct, genius," I rolled my eyes, grinning nevertheless. "Can you guess who my dad is a descendant of then?"

"If your grandmother is the most powerful voodooist in New Orleans, she obviously must've gotten that power from an ancestor like your mother. What did that tourist dude say again about voodooists?" Harry pondered out loud, frowning as he contemplated hard. "Oh! Marie Laveau! Isn't she like the voodoo queen of New Orleans!"

"Was the voodoo queen of New Orleans," I corrected making him roll his eyes. "But yes my dad is a descendant of her."

"Shit, that means you're like powerful as hell aren't you?" Harry said with wide eyes, making me nod with a grin.

"Even more than you think because I'm the last Supreme, and since all the other Supremes before me are dead their power has been automatically transferred to me!" I said with a grin, making Harry's eyebrows shoot up.

"Damn. What's like, the worst thing you could do with your powers?"

"I don't really, nothing incredibly bad has happened in order to make me lose it," I said, pondering hard before I remembered that there was indeed one situation. "Actually..."

"What?" Harry frowned, noticing the sudden change in my expression.

"Harry, when I found my parents died it was when I was 19 years old, and I didn't know how to control my powers completely nor did I know about how powerful I was," I started to say, feeling the guilt fill me up as I thought about the day I found out that my parents died over and over again.

"So, what happened?" Harry asked softly, hand reaching out to hold mine, lacing our fingers together.

"I remember the day like it was yesterday," I murmured softly. "April 20, 2010."

"Sage," Harry pulled his brows low, confused and slightly worried.

"You know about the Deepwater Horizon explosion, don't you? The blowout on the oil drilling rig that caused the largest oil spill in U.S. waters?"

"It happened on the 20th of April, 2010," Harry muttered in realization, making me sigh sadly and nod. "Shit, that old rig was just about 40 miles off the southeast coast of Louisiana!" he exclaimed quietly. "Sage," he whispered quietly, a mixture of emotions flashing in his eyes.

"That was all because of me," I murmured lowly. "So despite these powers being really cool, they're also a curse, and I'm not as great as you think I am. I've done terrible things while growing up because of the pressure that has been put on me for being the Supreme."

"Sage," Harry murmured with a sigh, looking at his lap at our joint hands. "Just because we do bad things, doesn't mean we are bad people. You're not a bad person, baby. I would never think that of you."

I sighed heavily in response, feeling Harry wrap an arm around my shoulders and haul me to his side. His soft lips touched my temple, kissing it firmly before hugging me tight.

"I love you, and I will never think that you're anything but a beautiful, confident and magical woman whom I love unconditionally."

🔮🔮🔮

sorry for the short shittt chapter but hey! The next few ones will be hella intense omg.

deepwater horizon looks pretty much like this pic below. it was pretty serious and scary (judging from the movie lmao), like 11 people died.

Watch the movie!! It's got my bae's Mark Waklberg and Dylan O'Brien in it 👅👅👅

thank you to those lovely people who voted for this book at the winter fanfiction awards!!! We won yo !!!

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 14.9K 55
[SEQUAL TO AN EVERLASTING DEATH] "My light inside is broken, and my cracks are breaking through. But I still work, and my only thoughts are of you."...
1.2K 151 9
Maeve Rossi is a first year college student who always thought the world was just a boring place. Her older boyfriend Harry Styles lives a life of th...
35.3K 1.7K 78
How much of yourself do you put into Fan Fiction? Would Harry Styles be able to track you down? ––– DreamingOfYou writes Fan Fiction about Harr...
7.8K 685 60
Life was pretty normal for Harry Styles, the most popular boy in school. He was excellent at sports and getting attention from all the girls around h...