Naomi [Wattys 2017]

By HusseinaJafiya

*COMPLETED* Formerly known as: The Cow Bee. When Naomi was four she got vitiligo, also known as leucoderma... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
New story alert!
Wattys 2017

Chaptet 57

298 54 3
By HusseinaJafiya

Just updated chapter 56 as well.

Chapter 57

I run out of the toilet in no time. I had to force my way to push through the crowd that blocked my movement before I got to the table.

When I finally got to the table, it was only Keisha, shawn and Kaleb that were sitting there. Good thing Adam wasn't here or else I would have drowned him with the bottle of water that was on the table.

"Hey Naomi Adam was looking for you-" kaleb said the moment he spotted me.

"-are you okay?" He noticed my face which caused Keisha and Shawn to look at me.

I quickly grabbed my purse and made my way to the back door of the hall without answering him. Someone was calling my name behind me but I refused to answer and I was sure as hell that it was Adam.

When I finally got outside to where the water fountain was facing the back door of the hall, a hand grabbed me by my elbow. I stopped and turned round to see Adam standing there with a champagne bottle. And yeah he was still clearly drunk.

"You're leaving so soon." He furrowed his eyebrows before he smirked. "Not giving me a goodbye kiss first?"

"Why did you do this to me?!" I blurted out while ignoring his question.

"What are you talking about?" He scoffed.

"You know what I'm talking about Adam! You lied to me! How could you!" I fumed up at him.

He was carrying an expression that wasn't bothered and he could clearly see my face was full of sadness and anger.

"Give me one thing I've lied to you about." His expression became that of a serious one this time.

"How old are you Adam? Tell me!"

"Fuck." He muttered with a scowl expression. "I knew Jenna was going to do this."

"You knew you lied to me and you couldn't prove it! You lied about your age and school, the two easiest questions to answer." I looked at him. "What's so hard about telling me how old you really are?! Are you ashamed or what?! Because all this stuff is just stupid."

"Look you wouldn't understand."

"Tell me more." I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Being 16 makes it easier for you to take pictures of 4 naked girls right?"

"Did you go through those photos I told you not to touch?" He frowned.

"Did you have to hide them from me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my goodness Naomi." He groaned and ran his hands through his hair. "Those are private!"

"Because you knew what was going to happen if I saw them! You knew that all you were doing in the first place was just use me!" I spat out.

"Don't say that." He muttered and shut his eyes.

"Just admit it Adam! Admit it!" I pushed him on the chest.

He almost fell backwards by my push but he controlled himself to stand straight. He slowly looked up and frowned at me in confusion.

What are you going to do now huh?

"Naomi what the hell is wrong with you?" He growled. "Why are you acting like a stuck up bitch just because I lied about a little thing?"

Did he just call me a bitch?

"I'm a bitch really? Is this how it's going to be? By calling me something that-"

"I didn't mean it just-" he cuts me but I cut him back.

"I am not going to stay calm okay! At least I'm not some perverted phony like you!" I blurted out.

Adam looks at me annoyed and surprised. It looked like he was going to loose it with me. His hands were shaking like he wants to punch something. Or worse me.

"You're getting on my nerves Naomi." He mumbled while looking down.

"Really?!" I scoffed. "Tell me how I feel that you lied to me about your age and school right from the start."

"Naomi!" He roared and looked at me. I jumped a little at his immediate action. "I lied because I knew you would never want to do the photoshoot with me if I told you my actual age. I was looking through Jenna's yearbook during the summer holiday and I saw your name and what you look like. In my mind, I was like your skin condition is the best view that will make me win this project. From then I added you on Facebook and we got along. My only initial plan was just to ask you to be my model but it seemed like you wanted something more."

"You're not making sense Adam!" I stood on my ground. "you made everything seem like you liked me from the start!"

"This is what I don't like about you." He groaned. "You expect a lot from people."

Is this how he really felt all these while?

"Adam?" I whimpered and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I was just being myself on Facebook then you played along. You fooled yourself like other girls by concluding that you've met your fantasy-" He ignored me.

"-But you asked me on a date Adam! You did!" I blurted again.

"It wasn't that serious."

"Oh my god Adam!" I groaned. "You're not making sense at all."

"I am not? Fine." He scoffed. "Let me give you the sense: I was just trying to get you to fall for me If that's what you've been waiting to hear. I wanted you to fall for me so that you will do anything I say when it comes to the photoshoot and that includes stripping. No girl will ever strip for someone they don't love."

"Adam." I shut my eyes infuriately. "Please tell me all this is a joke and you're just being drunk stupid."

"I may be drunk but this is the time I finally get to let loose of everything within. The truth is very ugly isn't it?" He scoffed. "Fuck I dunno why girls are all the same."

I wish I had listened to Keisha in the first place.

Adam was dangerous. Not by action but by his selfish and ugly nature.

I looked at Adam who was holding up his bottle to his mouth this time and downing some more champagne into his throat. I quickly walked over to him and furiously grabbed the bottle and threw it away.

"Fuck Naomi. Why did you do that?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me as he was taken back at what I did.

"Adam please get back to your senses." I stood in front of him and point to myself. "This is Naomi. Your girlfriend. She's hurting."

He looked at me surprised and suddenly started giving a mock laugh. Tears start flowing down my cheeks.

Please don't do this to me Adam.

"Please be the good Adam I have known for the past three months. Pretend like you never only wanted me to model for you." I sobbed.

"Naomi Naomi." He chuckled. "The Adam you fell in love with is gone. He doesn't exist." He pointed to himself. "This is the real Adam."

No this wasn't happening.

"So are you telling me I fell in love with a lie?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That's what you did." He smirked. "You fell in love with a lie Naomi."

Everything was getting blurrier as the tears took over my whole eyes. I could feel my stomach and chest clenching like my life was over at the moment. I stared at the fully drunk Adam in front of me. I knew everything was too good to be true. My life has always sucked.

"Facebook isn't healthy for you high school kids." He scoffed and threw his hands in the air. "Who still meets someone on Facebook and expects everything to be okay?!"

"Me!" I pointed to myself. "Don't you get it? My life is horrible! You were one of my only few hopes and now you've lost it!"

"Then stick with it Naomi." He looked at me blankly. "I think you need to quit being emotional with me."

I stared at him in an outraged manner and was taken back by what he just said. Slowly, I took little steps back and stared at him with the same expression.

No he didn't just say that.

This was not how everything we've been through was going to end.

He looked back at me without any feelings crossing his face. He was drunk and unbothered.

Crying was a waste of time in the face of a drunk guy. No matter how much I cried or complained to him, he wouldn't care.

Hatred, disgust, anger, bitterness, irritation, trauma and distress came over me. I was tired of needing any pity from Adam. It was time to speak up.

"Do you know what you are?" I started and stared at him in my disgusted state. "You're just like your father." I spat out.

He shot me back a deadly glare.

"You know how much I hate him." He growled. "Don't you dare say such."

"So cruel and bitter. You don't care about how others are hurting but you only care about your satisfaction." I blurted and start sobbing more. "I thought I knew you all these times. But I didn't!"

I take more steps backwards and looked at him furiously. He frowned back at me without saying a word.

"You can leave Naomi. I don't need you here." He said.

The anger in my chest was fading away as broken hearts were being replaced. Those were words I will never forget.

Now I see why it was always easy to truly hate someone that you love.

"Fine I will. But just know you're nothing but an asshole." I broke down and stood there right in front of him.

Why was it so hard for me to just let go and leave this stupid ass here? Why was it hard to just turn around and run?

Where was the Adam I knew! The sweet and gentleman Adam that was always by my side. The one who promised to take care of me and never hurt me. Where was he?!

"Whoever you are, just stay away from me." I said to end things here. "When the real Adam comes back, let him tell me."

With that I turn around and start running away. I came to a stop when suddenly something comes to my mind which caused me to stop and turn around to look at him one last time. He stood there looking at me hopelessly without saying anything.

"Besides, let me not be a bloody betrayal like you," I spat out, "and let you know that your sister is being molested by your mum's bestfriend."

Suddenly, Adam's expressionless face became bewildered and angered. He was about to talk before I cut him.

"Goodbye Adam." I said one last time before turning on my heels and running away.

"Naomi!" He called out.

I knew that was one thing that would make him get back to his senses. Just that one sentence was something I needed to bring down Adam for today.

I added to my speed and halted for the nearest approaching taxi without looking back.

Sounds of running footsteps were behind me.

Thank God a taxi just arrived right in front of me. I quickly entered it and told the taxi driver to starting driving immediately.

The car started moving once I shut the door and I see Adam running towards our side.

I shook my head as I looked through the window. Being drunk was really bad, but being heartbroken was worse.

All he said tonight could not be taken back. This was something Adam was never going to fix anymore.

And this time, I will not let him come back to my life. Never again.

_________________
END OF CHAPTER 57

I understand how y'all are confused about how everything happened so fast😭. Just stick up with me and this silly love story lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 385 33
savannah (you) and billie have been friends for as long as you can remember. you don't know this, but she has also been in love with you for as long...
1.2M 29.2K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
1.4M 29.5K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
2.6M 74.9K 87
Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as long as when she turns eighteen, she gets t...