Unchained

By romayne_lagretha

"Don't be scared of the dark." "Trust me. I'm not." ------- Spelling errors will occur in this book - my apol... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 12

865 47 20
By romayne_lagretha

I gave Robbie a disguise, so people would not recognize him and call the stupid police either.

"Why am I wearing this nonsense again?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Do you wanna get caught and get punishment for 'escaping'?" I asked with a small smirk.

"But i did not escape, you are taking me out?" He said still quite confused.

"You want to try tell that to the judge? The 'Boogeyman' loose on the streets?"
I lifted my eyebrow at him.

"They still call me that...?" He whispered.

I realized i hit a sensitive spot and i felt the guilt rushing in. I was on my knees helping him fix this one whole in the jeans i stole from Kida.

"I am sorry." I whispered.

He just stayed silent.

"So are you excited to see Camilla?" I asked wanting him to get a bit happier.

I saw a smile creep up on his face.

"You okay darling?" I asked him realizing his hand twitching.

"Kay?"

His eyes was every where but on me. I got up from my position and held his face.

"Robbie look at me. They are not real. They are not real. I am real."

He was starting to shiver. I do not know what came over me but i pushed my lips against his and kissed him.

After a few seconds i felt him relax and kiss me back.

"Why did you do that?" He whispered against my lips.

"I don't know i was scared."

"Maybe i should scare you more often."

"Maybe i should just classify you insane and let them give you the death penalty."

"I know you won't."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because you won't say it now but i know somewhere in that beautiful heart, you love me. You want me as much as I want you. You desire me as much as i do you. You crave me, you want to crave me. I see it in your eyes. I feel it vibrating off your skin. How you want to break me out of here. Keep me for yourself. You want to prove that i am sane so you can have me and nobody els. You want me... i know you do." He whispered in my ear.

I could not even answer, to say i was speechless was a understatement. What was there to say? What do i say?

"And all you got to do is give in."

Okay enough. Shit.

"We better get going before we run out of time." 

He gave me a smirk. Obviously he knew i was ignoring his previous statement.

We successfully got out and we hit town.

We were in my car when my sister phoned. I answer her but scared that he would talk.

"Yo Sis!"

"Janae, why are you calling me at this time? You do know i am at work."

"Which is stupid if you think about it. Seeing that it is Christmas eve and we should be preparing for Christmas dinner not to mention Mrs Nolan-"

"JANAE! Your mumbling and rambling. Now why are you calling me?"

"When you come home please bring me ice coffee from dunkin doughnut!"

"Agg really fine. See you later love."

"Remember the Hazelnut flavour and one pink doughnut with sprinkles."

"Yeah yeah yeah!"

"Love you!"

"Love you too. Bye."

"Byyyeeee"

I hung the phone up.

"Who was that?"

"My sister."

He gave a nod.

"Wow that place looks amazing."

I looked at where he looked and laughed.

"Starbucks huh?"

He started laughing as well.

"I use to love it." He said sounding bit sad.

I smiled at him.

"How bout this. Lets grab some Starbucks and go and look for a present for Cami."

He looked at me and then said.

"I don't have any money..."

"I will pay. Don't stress it."

He gave me a small smile but then started refusing.

"Don't please. Its bad enough you are risking your job for me and now this as well."

"I do this because i care-"

He scoffed and i felt like someone just slapped me in the face.

"You care, you care, you care. It is like you have a unlimited care system, which is utter bullshit. You pretend you care but until you realise you don't have to and then boom just like that you would be gone."

"You know, I don't have to do this. I could've just left you at the asylum all alone in your dark little hole with no visitors what so goddamn ever. If I am correct, I saved you from Kida's punishments, fully convinced your sister to be part of your life again, Left my sister alone on Christmas Eve to make YOU happy to give you a normal day for once in your life after you have had none for So long. So don't tell me, what the bloody hell I feel. For all I care you can go and rot in goddamn hell - I could have lived a normal life. But no I chose to be assigned to you because I was the only one with the balls to stand up for you - you think I was just your psychiatrist by accident - I goddamn chose to look after you. So stop with I care - uuhhgg this. Uhhhggg that, uuuhgg whatever. So if I hear one more bloody thing that is  ungrateful from your damn mouth. I will take you back and not look back. Yes I care about you and yes I want you to get better but that does not make me a damn sanctuary for your shit. And another thing you can be grateful that I'm looking into Fiona's case, seeing that there is no death certificate... so shut the hell up and be grateful you fool."

Next thing I know I was pinned down on the throat. His eyes became something in human. And all the rumours and talk about in our town about him was all put to shame. I can honestly say, he did not kill anyone. He has Demons in his head. His pitch black eyes was staring dead straight through me.

"Don't do this." I croaked.

He started to growl but not any kind of dog, wolf, lion growl. It was something more terrifying.

"I know you are in there." I whispered.

His growls got more louder.

"Fight them and come back to me."

Something inside if him must've changed. I don't know if I could say he was fighting with himself but the look in his eyes that was flashing from normal - back to this horrible demon self was definitely there.

The struggle between him and his demon went on for what felt like mins even though it was probably only a few seconds.

Then it stopped and i could finally breath.

Things took a turn for the unexpected.

He crumbled into a ball and broke into sobs. Which was quite strange seeing i only saw him cry once.

To say I was full of fear would've been a lie. I do not know if it is because I was drawn to him in a dark twisty way but if there was one thing I was certain of -he was not crazy.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I am so sorry." He whispered over and over and over again.

I reached out to touch his arm but he pulled back so fast that he nearly hit the window.

"Don't touch me."

Me being the stubborn person that I am, wanting to fix everything that I could...I tried once again to reach out and I got an unexpected slap against my hand.

"Please just take me back."

That was something i would not do.

"No." I whispered.

"Please, i do not want to hurt you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 348 2
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
My Mistake By Bob

Mystery / Thriller

505 21 18
He's so charming and attractive, you can't help but to be drawn in. And when you finally realize it's not real. It's too late, you're stuck. I tried...
47.5K 921 20
๐Ÿ’šUnder Editing Separately ๐Ÿ’š Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...