Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

LIV

4.2K 134 86
By -NewRules-

Liam's POV

We spent a week at my Mum and Dads house and eventually got home on the 6th. Everything went well during the stay; Harry got really friendly with Maisie, Zayn ended up opening up to everyone and formed a bond with Lilly and Niall and Adam seemed to get on like a house on fire.

The only thing is that Niall is becoming increasingly moody and constantly has an attitude. I'm also pretty sure that being with Adam hasn't helped at all.

He hasn't spoken to Zayn or Harry since the incident where he caused Zayn to have a panic attack and I'm starting to get sick of it.

I don't know what I can do. In this week alone I've already grounded him, taken TV privileges away, he's had corner time and a spanking.

"Niall, get some homework done please. Your teacher assigned you that project for the holidays and you should get it done now." I hear Louis say to Niall.

"I'll do it later."

"No Niall you'll do it now."

I took this as my queue to enter the room.

"Everything alright in here?" I asked as Niall scowled.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Nialler here is just about to do his homework aren't you Niall?" Louis said and Niall huffed but nevertheless got his books out.

"Good boy. Now we're going to do some food shopping so Justin's coming over to look after you all. I shouldn't need to say it but you all better be on your best behaviour."

"Yeah yeah." He said and started pulling his equipment out of his bag.

I sighed and pulled Louis out of the room to talk to Harry and Zayn when the doorbell rang.

"Daddy! Someone's at the door!" Harry shouted.

I opened the door and Justin came in.

"Sorry I'm a bit late. Josh slept in and forgot to wake me up. Happy New Year by the way." He said.

"Happy New Year. It's fine, we were running a bit late too. Niall's been a bit moody so if he has an attitude or is cheeky to you or is mean to Zayn or Harry just call me." I said.

"Justin!" Zayn shouted and jumped into Justin's arms, luckily Justin must've been expecting it because he caught him.

"Zayn please be careful." Louis said.

"I missed you." Zayn mumbled into Justin's shoulder.

"I missed you too baby." Justin said bad out Zayn down.

"Right we're gonna go. Boys, Justin's going to look after you until Papa and I come back from doing some food
shopping." I said and Zayn nodded.

"But Daddy, I want to come with you." Harry said getting teary.

"Hey now, what're these tears for eh?" I said picking him up and wiping away some of his tears.

"Wanna be with you and Papa." Harry said.

"Just let him come with us Li, he won't be a bother." Louis said.

"Looks like it's just me, you and Niall." Justin said to Zayn.

We said goodbye to the boys and reminded them that they could take something for lunch, and a snack.

We got into my car, I buckled Harry into his car seat and drove to the super market while Louis blasted The Fray through the speakers.

"Papa, I don't like it." Harry said scrunching up his eyebrows and covering both ears with his hands.

"This is Papas favourite band. Come on, sing with me. Where did I go wrong I lost a friend..." Louis sang as the song got to the chorus.

Harry giggled at him and I shook my head, smiling fondly.

When we got to the supermarket Louis grabbed a trolley and I lifted Harry and sat him in the seat at the front of the trolley.

We started going round the shop collecting all of the things we need while Harry told us about what he wants to get Zayn for his birthday.

Zayn's POV

"How was your trip to your Grandparents?" Justin asked as we sat down on the couch.

"It was good, I met my cousins and I really bonded with my big cousin Lilly." I said and he nodded.

We heard the door of my room open and Niall walked out with some supplies in his hands.

"You okay bud?" Justin asked.

"Just doing my project in the kitchen." Niall shouted from said room.

"Do you want to play on the PS4?" I asked and Justin nodded.

"When did you get a PS4? I thought Liam only had an Xbox?" He asked.

"He does but Santa got me the PS4!" I said remembering I haven't told him everything I got for Christmas.

He looked at me for a minute and then smiled.

"That's great baby. I forgot to ask, what else did Santa bring?"

"He got me some new art supplies, Finding Nemo and Finding Dory DVDs and a Nemo stuffie." I told him.

"Wow, you're very lucky aren't you." Justin's said.

"But the ring you got me is still one of my favourites." I said and kissed his cheek.

"So, how about we play some Mario Kart on the PS4."

We played Mario Kart for about an hour before I started getting hungry.

"Justin, I'm hungry." I whined.

"Do you want lunch?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked into the kitchen where Niall was still finishing his project. But as I looked closer I could see he was using my good art pencils!

"Niall! Why are you using my pencils?" I asked starting to get a bit upset when I'd seen he'd broken a few of them.

"Couldn't find any other ones." He shrugged.

"You could've asked me." I pointed out. "You broke the crayons as well?"

"Some of the paint dried up too." He said pointing to the expensive acrylic paint. "Wasn't very good."

"Niall! That was my Christmas present!" I said, starting to cry a little.

I'd intended on using most of the supplies to draw something later on but now Niall's ruined it.

"Niall." Justin said sternly.

"It's not my fault he's getting worked up about some crayons and pencils." Niall said sassily.

"Go have a break Niall, into the living room." He said.

Niall left and slammed the kitchen door behind him.

"Zaynie, c'mere." Justin said and opened his arms for a hug,

"It was all I've wanted since my Mum died. She was the one who taught me to love art and when she died my Dad never let me draw again." I sniffled.

"It's okay, I'll get you more art supplies. How does that sound?" He said.

"You're the best boyfriend ever. I love you." I said sniffling.

"And I love you too Princess." He said and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to call your Dad, I'll be right back. Have a chocolate bar or something until I can make you lunch." He said and left.

Louis POV

"He what?!" Liam said to whoever he was on the phone to.

"Okay I'll be home soon." He said and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was Justin, Niall used all of Zayn's art supplies and broke some things. Zayn's quite upset." He said and I frowned.

"We go home?" Harry asked.

"Yeah baby."

Liam paid for the shopping and we rushed home to see Niall sitting in the living room.

"Harry go to your room, Papa will be in in a minute to play with you." I said to Harry who ran of to his room to play with his stuffies.

Niall tried to get off of the couch as we went into the kitchen to see Zayn and Justin.

"You sit down. I'll be in soon to deal with you." Liam said to Niall who huffed and sat back down on the couch.

"Dad! Papa!" Zayn shouted and hugged us.

"Hey baby boy. What's the matter?" Liam asked.

Instead of saying anything Zayn pointed to the broken art supplies lying on the kitchen table.

"It's okay baby, we'll get you more." I said.

"Did Niall ask you if he could use these?" Liam asked and Zayn shook his head.

"Okay bud. Justin do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked and Justin nodded.

"I'll call Josh, why don't you both go into your bedroom and play with Harry while we talk to Niall?" I said.

Zayn and Justin went into the room and Liam and I entered the living room.

"Niall, why did you take Zayn's art supplies without asking?" Liam asked.

"Dunno." He shrugged.

"Do you know how upset your brother is?" I asked and he snarled.

"Of course he's fucking upset, all he ever does is cry. He's such a baby."

I couldn't believe our sweet Nialler had just dropped the F-bomb and by the look of the vein standing out on Liam's neck neither could he.

"That's it! I'm fed up of your behaviour get in that corner NOW!" Liam roared.

"Li calm down." I whispered and rubbed his arm once Niall was in the corner.

"I am, that's why Niall's in the corner." He said.

"I'm gonna go check on the boys." I said and left the room.

Liam's POV

"Niall come here please." I said.

"You're getting fifteen for swearing and ten for knowingly ruining your brothers Christmas gift." I said and brought him over my lap.

25 spanks later and Niall was crying.

"It's over now bud, I'm not angry. You should apologise to Zayn though." I said and he nodded.

I went with him as he opened the bedroom door.

He just stood at the door for a while so I gave him an encouraging push.

"Go on."

"M'sorry Zayn." Niall said.

"It's alright Niall."

"Give him a hug." (A/N - I hated when my mum made my sister and I do this)

Niall reluctantly went forward and gave Zayn a hug. It wasn't much, but hopefully Niall will grow out of this rebellious faze soon.

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter and I can't believe I got 37 votes on the last chapter. That's absolutely insane! I'd love it if you guys could get this one to 37 too.

I have a few chapters already prewritten but can you send in some prompts I can write in advance for the next few weeks. I already have some prompts but I'm looking at having to write about 10 chapters so that I continue updating and not disappointing you guys during my exams.

Please keep up the commenting! Let me know what you liked!

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖

7/01/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.4K 36
One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see what happens when their friend who just s...
107K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
25.1K 267 15
Louis and Harry are parents and the other 3 boys (Zayn, Liam and Niall) are their adopted sons. this is the ageing that is going to be followed for...
48.1K 643 46
Zayn (30) and Liam (28) starting a family Harry and Niall are going to be adopted Louis is a badboy A lot of things are going to happen for good or b...