Heartbreak Girl (5SOS)

By MermaidRose

Jenna was just living her normal life. That is until a band known as 5 seconds of summer came into the pictur... More

Chapter 1: Big News
Chapter 3: Surprise!?
Chapter 4: I Bet They Have More Swag Than You
Chapter 5: Ice Skating

Chapter 2: Concert

113 8 1
By MermaidRose

Jenna's P.O.V

(3 days later)

I was hurriedly drying my hair, so I can curl it for the concert. Am was in the middle of curling her hair while talking on speaker with Finn.

He was nice enough to offer us a ride since we didn't have one, but that also means that Mason is tagging along the ride because we don't want to leave him out. Which is going to make it a bit awkward.

"Finn's outside." Am says while bobby pinning some hair back. "Well tell him to come in.." I say while beginning to curl my hair.

"K, brb." She says leaving the room causing me to roll my eyes. A little while passes before I hear footsteps coming closer to the room.

"Hey Jen." Finn says while coming over to me. "Sup.." I say too distracted curling my hair.

"Where's Mason and Am?" I ask taking a break from curling.

"They're down stairs talking..why are you going to wear that?" He asks motioning to my clothes.

I look down, I'm wearing a white 'Take Me Home' 1D t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and white Vans which I wrote 1D on.

"Because I can..plus I'm going to a One Direction concert." I replied, going back to curling my hair.

"Whatever, so what's up with you and Mason?" He asks while sitting down on my bed. I'm a bit shocked he asked that, how did he know anything about that?

I'm so shocked that I burn my hand. "OW!!!" I yelp in pain, dropping the curling iron on to the table. Finn immediately rushes to my side.

"Are you ok?" He asks completely concerned.

"Well let's see I just got burned by a curling iron and my hand is red do I look ok?!" I ask/yell at him.

"Sorry let's get this under some cold water." He says while grabbing my hand lightly and guiding me to the bathroom.He turns on the faucet and runs my hand under the cool water.

"Hey are you guys ok we heard someone scream!?" Am asks concerned with Mason behind her.

I nod my head yes, then take my hand out of the cool water. "Let's get to the concert." I say while grabbing my jacket and heading down stairs.

"But you're still dressed in those articles of clothing." Finn says while following behind Am and Mason.

"Yep and I'm going to stay dressed this way and so is Am." I say motioning to her because she is wearing the exact same outfit. "Whatever just get in the car."

.

.

We arrive at the arena already seeing fans everywhere. Finn already left, and I must admit the ride in the car was not so awkward with Mason.

"Hurry let's get inside before 5sos starts to play." Am says dragging me with her to the entrance.

"5 who?" I ask while following.

"Ugh you'll see." She says waving it off. We quickly enter and run everywhere until we get to our front row seats.

After we entered we saw thousands of fans or I think it was millions I have no clue, but they were everywhere and everyone was talking while random music played in the background.

Suddenly the music stopped and the whole arena went pitch black, the arena erupted into screams. The opening act was coming.

All of sudden the stage lit up and four boys were on stage, singing a song that sounded familiar but I wasn't quite sure.

"THIS IS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER OTHERWISE KNOWN AS 5SOS!!" Am yelled so I could hear her over the loud screams. I nod and look at them, I must admit they're all extremely good looking.

There was one boy with quiffed up blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"HEY WHO'S THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE!?" I yelled/asked. Just then they finished the song and everyone screamed and cheered including me.

"Hello everyone we are 5 Seconds Of Summer!!" The one in the middle said in an Australian accent. Hmm hot and Australian?

"I'm Luke Hemmings and I like to sing." He simply stated and smiled. Then I saw another boy with spiked up black hair, and brown eyes, also another hottie.

"Hello everyone I'm Calum Hood and I like to play the guitar." He says in Australian accent as well, then smiled while everyone screamed.I'm getting the feeling that they're an Australian band.

"Hey guys I'm Michael Clifford but you can call me Mikey, and I like dying my hair." I noticed that he had white-blonde hair, and green eyes, and of course can't forget that adorable Australian accent.

"And I'm Ashton Irwin, and I'm not going to tell you what I like because-" "He likes pugs." Calum interrupts laughing as I noticed his blue pug shirt.

"Ya I like pugs." He says while giggling an adorable giggle.

He has light brown hair, and hazel eyes but I'm not sure since he's on the drums and that is pretty far away and of course I can't forget he has freaking adorable dimples and so does Luke.

They started singing a song I knew every word to except I didn't know they sung it, it goes a little like this (play song on the side now!!).

"You call me up. It's like a broken record. Saying that your heart hurts. That you never get over him getting over you, and you end up crying and I end up lying, Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do." Calum sings also joined by almost every single person in the audience.

"And when the phone call finally ends, you say 'Thanks for being a friend' and we're going in circles again and again." Luke sings leaving me breathless.

Who knew that in only a few short minutes, I would have fallen in love with the band known as 5 Seconds Of Summer.

After 5sos left sadly, we were now waiting for One Direction so it's ok we had another awesome band to watch.

"Oh my gosh how long does it take for them to be done 'chilling' ?" Am asks impatiently tapping her foot and staring at the stage.

"Am chill, altogether there is 9 performing guys. They need to get all of 5sos unready or whatever, then One Direction will get ready, or they are ready and they like to make us wait.." I say trailing off, "Ya bad example.." I say shutting up and looking towards the stage.

"Ya think?" Am snapped.

.

.

Sadly the concert ended, but it was amazing. Except now my head is pounding and I still hear screaming in my ears even though people are retreading the arena.

"Ok well my parents said on the way back home they will come and get me..." I tell her while she's texting.

"K, Finn and Mason are waiting outside for me so bye see you at school on Monday. Tell me if anything amazing happens!!" She says giving me a hug then quickly escaping the arena.

I wander around knowing my parents won't get here until really late. Then somehow I find an entrance that says "Backstage Entrance Performers ONLY".

But with my luck since it's not gaurded on the outside since the concert is way over, it's probably locked. Shrugging I grab the handle and twist it. Then pull and the door opens!!

Praise the almighty fan girl over lord.

I walk in and the door slams shut loudly behind me, causing me to jump in fear and surprise.

"What was that?" I hear an Australian accent say close by. Oh crap I'm in some deep shit.

"I'll go check it out." Another voice says, also Australian.

Crap one of them members of 5sos are probably going to catch me. I walk around with my head turned down hopefully I will walk right past them.

My head is turned down as I walk down the hallway so no one can see my face. But all of a sudden I knock into someone's chest, almost making me fall until two strong arms catch me mid-fall.

"I am so sorry!!" I apologize quickly, then look up to see who it is that caught me. I find myself staring into a pair of blue eyes.

"No, it's ok, but are you ok?" He asks looking at me, making me be at a loss for words. Until I finally find my voice and speak.

"Uh..ya ya I'm fine...I do stuff like that all the time...no no! Not all the time I mean occasionally-" "What's your name?" He cuts me off smiling.

"Oh uh sorry um..I'm Jenna." I say blushing from rambling.

"No it's ok, I'm Luke by the way." He says holding a hand out to shake, which I gladly shake. "Ya I know, I saw the concert." I say smiling sheepishly.

"Luke what's taking so-uh hello there?" Ashton asks coming into the hallway.

"Hi.." I say a bit embarrassed.

"Who's your friend Luke?" Ashton asks regaining his dimpled smile. "Oh um we just met...her name is Jenna and... I don't know how she got in here.." Luke says making Ashton laugh a little bit.

Making me bite my lip so I won't laugh with him.

"Um...I just sort of wandered in here..." I say looking down.

"Well why don't you just come meet the rest of the band?" Ashton asks motioning down the hall and walking there.

"Hey guys meet Jenna." Ashton says stepping into the room when we get there.

"Hi." I say shyly while waving.

"Hey Jenna nice to meet you." Calum says with a warm smile making me want to just tackle him in a hug but I refrain.

"I'm Calum...unless you know that already." He says making me laugh.

"Ya I know who you guys all are you were amazing tonight." I say smiling.

"So then I guess you know I'm Michael." Michael says making me turn towards him.

"Ya.." I say awkwardly. Then randomly someone is hugging me from behind making me nearly jump out of my skin. I hold a hand to my heart as I breath heavily.

"Sorry, I just wanted to give you a hug, I'm a hugger." Ashton says then laughs his adorable laugh, making me smile. I turn around and give him a proper hug then do the same with the 3 other boys.

All of a sudden I feel buzzing in my back pocket.

"One sec it's probably my mom calling.." I say grabbing my phone and pressing the answer button.

"Hello?" I ask waiting hopefully she's outside even though these guys are awesome, I have to get my mind to think.

"Sweetheart your father and I can't pick you up right now. Can you get a ride?" She asks.

"Uh..ya I guess bye.." I say hanging up without waiting for her answer.

"What happened?" Luke asked looking at me concerned.

"Nothing, it's just that my mom said she can't pick me up, and I don't have a ride." I say flatly. Then an idea sparked in all the boys because they all looked at each other, nodded and looked at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Why don't we take you!?" Calum asks excited.

"Oh no I could never repay you especially after you gave me the best night ever." I say kinda hoping they'll object. Hey what can I say I did want to get a ride but didn't want to be rude.

"Nonsense we'll take you, we have a car just in case we want to visit areas of where we go." Ashton says coming towards me.

"Fine, if you insist." I say giving Ashton a shrug. Then he grabs my hand and leads me out the door.

"Come on mates, let's go to take this beautiful young lady home!!" He says in a weird but cute voice, making me blush. The boys follow and Ashton leads me to a grey car.

"You can have shotgun." Luke says opening the door for me. I feel like I have my own chauffeur and butlers.

"Thanks." I say letting go of Ashton's hand and entering in the vehicle.

Ashton starts the car but doesn't drive. "What are you waiting for?" I ask confused.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking...why don't we all give you our number so we can talk?" He says smiling at me.

"That sounds like an amazing idea!!" Calum butts in.

"Sure why not." We exchange numbers quickly then Ashton begins to drive. "So um where do you live?" He asks driving out of the arena's parking lot.

.

.

It was a very enjoyable, talkitive ride home, but sadly we were in front of my house and it had to come to an end.

"Aww bye Jen!!" Calum says giving me a bear hug from the backseat.

"Bye Cal." I say we were all now on a nick name basis, well it was Calum's idea.

"Hey we're going to be in town until Tuesday. Why don't we all hang out sometime?" Micahel asks pleading with his eyes.

"Sure that would be fun." I say then give them all a hug from my seat. "Bye guys." I say then exit the car.

I walk towards my house then turn the knob. The lights are all off yep no one's home, well Arabelle must be asleep upstairs or on her laptop playing The Sims 3.

I vote for option two....why am I talking to myself?

"Arabelle?!" I yell up the stairs. "Ya?!" She yells down from her room. "Ok, just wanted to know you were here!!" I yell back up.

Walking upstairs, I almost trip falling on my face. I recover then walk towards Arabelle's door and open it, she's at her desk with her laptop open and she's playing The Sims 3..of course.

"Hey where did mom and dad go?" I ask leaning against her wall. "Business trip.." She says concentrated.I walk over to her laptop and see she's building a house, a nice one too.

"Ooh nice house." I say then walk out of her room and into my room. I fall onto my bed and close my eyes. Today has been amazing.

Amelia's P.O.V

Why hasn't Jenna called!?!? I'm like a worried mother when she doesn't call after important things. She always calls me after important things so we can fangirl, talk, gossip, or grieve about it. I redial the phone for what seems like the hundreth time.

It rings then goes to voice mail.

"JENNA MAY EVANS, FUCKING ANSWER YOUR PHONE THIS IS IMPORTANT WE MUST FANGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screech into the phone.

I plop down on my bed groaning. I swear something happend with a boy...boy...BOY!! MASON!! I dial his number quickly it rings a few times before I here a british accent on the other line.

"Hello?" He asks sleepily.

"WHAT HAPPEND BETWEEN YOU AND JENNA SPILL YOUR BEANS OR I WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE, PUNCH YOUR STOMACH, AND MAKE YOU SPILL THE BEANS!!!" I yell into the phone pissed off.

"What?! What are you talking about? What happend to Jenna?" He asks in a cute british accent, great now Jenna has me thinking it's a cute british accent dammit!!

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH JENNA IS THAT SHE ISN'T FUCKING ANSERING HER FUCKING PHONE WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!?!?" I ask accusing him.

"What!? Nothing I would never hurt Jenna." He says taken back.

"Aww..I'm sorry I accused you." I say, at how sweet he is, man I am acting bipolar.

"Nah it's ok well I'm tired goodnight." He says then hangs up.

With sweetness and flowers bubbling through my mind, I quickly dial Finn's number maybe he has an explanation.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Finn!! Did Jen call you by any chance? or show any communication at all towards you!?!" I ask hopeful for an answer.

"Uh..no I haven't talked to her since I dropped you guys off at the concert." He answers clearly confused.

"Damn it!! She hasn't answered any of my calls, and Mason hasn't talked to her either!!" I say frustrated.

"Well I see why you're upset, but you're acting a bit clingy maybe she just needs some space. Try calling her again tomorrow maybe she might want to talk then." He says like it's something everyone should know.

"Finn you're really freaking me out, you sound like a therapist." I say a bit freaked.

"Sorry my family needs to go to one, but instead come to me, and I mean every single one of them. Even if they live out of state they call me up." He says explaining.

"Well I'm going to take your advice so goodnight." I say then hang up without another word.

Putting my phone down, I snuggle into the covers. Gosh I really hope Jenna is alright we tell each other everything so she should spill her beans tomorrow.

Maybe she fell asleep ya that's what happend. That's what I should do...were my last thoughts before I drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey I really hope you have enjoyed this I worked really hard. By the way I know that 5sos offering to give someone a ride isn't realistic, but then again what fanfic is? Anyways, on the sides of the next few chapters I'm going to be putting a picture of who plays the character, or atleast what they look like...if it works. This chapter is dedicated to all my readers of other books, and this one too. Love you all kisses!! (btw Jenna is on the cover isn't she beautiful?!)

~Dani

Twitter: @LotsOfFans

Instagram: @dani__faria (two underscores)

Youtube: Youtube.com/DanielaFariaSings

2931 words exactly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 27 23
Carissa was a normal teenage girl. Her favorite band in the whole world is 5 Seconds Of Summer (5SOS). But never did she expect Michael Clifford and...
47.9K 880 36
Haley's older brother by 2years is in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. Her brother is Luke Hemmings but will Haley fall in love with one of her bro...
5.8K 119 16
Elana or Ellie as her sister called her was a girl from a severally broken home. Adopted by a loving family she found it. Obssesed with 5 Seconds of...
10.3K 261 37
Abby has moved to a new suburb, which means a new school. Shes going through a bad time in her life right now, will she find someone to make her feel...