Chapter 3: Surprise!?

Jenna's P.O.V

I wake up that morning with a huge smile on my face. I sit up and stare dreamily at the wall. 'I may have just known and meet them yesterday but hey,  they were hot and nice'. My brain thinks making me smack my head.

"Stupid brain. You're made of Oreo's aren't you?" I say while crossing my eyes to look up at my forehead, I swear I'm the weirdest person in my family...scratch that the world.

Grabbing my phone, I hit play on the Pandora app on my phone. I hear the opening music for You and I, making me smile uncontrollably.

"I love this song but, right now I think I need some 5SOS.." I say to myself. "Gosh Jenna now look you're talking to yourself, 5 Seconds Of Summer will totally think you're sane." I sarcastically scold myself.

The intro to a song for 5SOS comes on starting with about 8 hey's. (yes I counted but I don't know if it's correct...I'm not good at math)

"Simmer down simmer down they say we're to young now to amount to anything else, but look around we worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now. If you don't swim you'll drown but don't move honey. You looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear, and I know now that I'm so down." The song said so beautifully.

Wow I didn't know who this band was yesterday, and now I love every bit of everything they do.

"Jenna turn down your music!!" My mother yells at me, "Arabelle has a headache and you're making it worse!!" She yells over my music.

I turn it down just enough that it was heard all around my room but not from the first floor.

Talk Dirty to me

My ring tone made an interruption in  the music. I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID.

It's Amelia...I completely forgot to tell her about what happened!! I answered it quickly and put the phone against my ear.

"JENNA WHAT THE HELL!?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ALL MY CALLS AND TEXTS LAST NIGHT?!" She yelled at me through the phone making me wince.

"Jeez I already have one mother I don't need another." I tell her annoyed.

"Well if you actually answered me I don't have to worry like a mother!!" She yelled back but a bit quieter.

"Damn girl you worry to much calm down it will all be good will you let me explain?" I ask trying to tick her off a bit.

"Ya whatever, explain." She states simply.

"Alright are you sitting down?" I ask taking precautions. "YES!! Now continue!!" She yells annoyed.

"Alright...ok so after you went home with the boys last night, I wandered around for I'd say half an hour," I spoke pausing letting her catch up.

"Alright go on." She spoke annoyed.

"Then I came to this ungaurded door that said 'Backstage entrance' or something close to that. Then I tried opening it and it worked so I entered, I didn't know what I'd find I though maybe One Direction might show up but no. But I did find something else.." I spoke waiting for her to say something.

"Mhm." She answers waiting. "I heard a couple of Australian accents-" I get cut off by Am gasping.

"Anyways...I heard some Australian accents and well I was kinda hoping to not get noticed because..well I'm not exactly normal around famous people. Well Luke decided it would be a great idea to check it out and well..he found me, we talked a bit before Ashton-" I get cut off AGAIN by Am hypervenilating.