Chapter 1: Big News

OKAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE FIRST CHAPTER IS JUST A FILLER IT WILL GET MORE 5SOS-Y ON THE NEXT CHAPTER I SUGGEST READING IT TO FILL YOU IN ON IMPORTANT STUFF FOR THE FUTURE BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU CAN SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! *YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!*

My alarm clock blares out "Rock Me" by One Direction, with my sleepy eyes closed. I warily moved my hand to the alarm and smacked it down on the snooze button. My hand stings in pain, I open my eyes to see my red hand.

I shake off the pain, then get up and walk over to the bathroom. I splash water on my face to get the sleep out of my eyes.

Then brush my teeth, and then my dark brown hair, and quickly change into a white Superluv Shane Dawson shirt, black skinny jeans, galaxy Vans and top it off with a red beanie which compliments my blue-grey eyes.

I walk out into the hallway and to the kitchen, grabbed a granola bar and chowed it down in one gigantic bite. Walking over to the living room, I pick up my red backpack from the corner of the old fashioned living room, then sling it over my shoulder.

I stroll out of the house casually that is until I reach my best friend Amelia's house. I run to her front door and knock repeatedly until she opens the door.

"JENNA!!!" She screeches in my ear making me wince at the high pitched sound. "OW!!" I yell loudly in her ear making her wince. "Sorry...come in! I got big news...no HUGE news!!!"

Walking in I take off my shoes then put my backpack down. Then walk to the kitchen and open the fridge like I own the place. See that's how mine and Am's relationship works we're more family than we are bestfriends. I even call her mom and dad, mom and dad. She also does the same with my parents.

"So what's the huge news?" I ask while pouring some orange juice into a glass. "Oh right! Well...OUR PARENTS GOT US TICKETS TO ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!" She yells excitedly than jumps around happily.

I spill the orange juice EVERYWHERE. "D-Did you just say what I think you said!?" She nods quickly than gets even more excited. I slam down what's left of the orange juice, then run over to her squeezing her tightly while screaming and jumping around in a circle with her.

"I can't believe it!!...Wait when is it!?" I say now panicked letting her go. "This Saturday I am soo excited!!!" She squeals.

"Dammit, we still have 3 more days!!" I complain. "I know but that gives us time to plan." She explains while mopping up the orange juice.

"What do you mean plan?...and when did you get that mop?" I ask confused. She stops mopping and looks at me. "Plan...like...kidnapping and stuff." She says completley serious.

"What!?" I ask shocked. She breaks into a smile. "Just kidding we're not going to kidnap One Direction...yet." She replies while mopping again. "What did you say?" I ask catching the last part. "Oh nothing..." She says. "Mhmm." I say.

"So are we gunna go to school or what?" I ask looking down towards Am. She looks up at me with a smirk on her face. "You and I both know you don't want to go to school, you want to go see Mason." She says still smirking.

"So what I want to see a hot shaggy black haired, brown eyed, british guy." I say as if it's nothing. "One that was weird that you described him and two when are you going to tell him you like him?" She asks.

"Hmm let me think...probably never." I say while grabbing my back pack off the floor. Then slipping my shoes on. "Well I'm leaving see you at school." I say while saluting.

I walk down her drive way and back on my way to school. While walking to school I do anything and everything to get to school quicker. I'm running through people's backyards. Until I can finally see the front of the school. There are a few cars parked in the parking lot, and a few cars dropping teens off.