That Nerd has a Secret (PUBLI...

By Mikasa_bolabola

She's not a gangster nor a mafia. Neither a lost princess nor a goddess. She's not a wizard or a guardian or... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: Bullied
Chapter 2: Disguise
Chapter 3: Transfer
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Entrance Exam
Chapter 6: Continuation
Chapter 7: Result
Chapter 8: First Day
Chapter 9: Trouble
Chapter 10: Blown up
Chapter 11: The Alpha
Chapter 12: Mistress
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Demon Attack
Chapter 15: The Master and the Mistress
Chapter 16: Meeting with the Alpha
Chapter 17: Her weak side
Chapter 18: Alzena Alors
Chapter 19: Her Past
Chapter 20: Familiar and the Pro
Chapter 21: Goodbye Paxton?
Chapter 22: Advice
Chapter 23: Paxton, Shea and Kiyan
Chapter 24: The Demon Slayer
Chapter 25: Attack of the Demon Clan
Chapter 26: Duel
Chapter 27: The Familiar of Light
Chapter 28: Kidnapped Familiar
Chapter 29: Where it all began
Q&A (not an update)
Chapter 30: Beginning
Chapter 31: The Final Bully
Chapter 33: Versus
Chapter 34: Her Wrath
Chapter 35: He's gone
Chapter 36: Familiar Applicant
Chapter 37: The Deal
Chapter 38: Bringing him back
Chapter 39: The Glass Window
Chapter 40: Human World
TRAILER
Chapter 41: First Day
Chapter 42: Saviour
Chapter 43: The Traitor
Chapter 44: Alysia
Chapter 45: Descends
EXPLANATION
Chapter 46: Apostles
Chapter 47: Talk for a bit
Trailer pt 2
Chapter 48: The Return of Familiar
Chapter 49: Challenger
Chapter 50: Before the Fight
Chapter 51: Clash
Chapter 52: Tortured
Chapter 53: The Strongest Apostle
Chapter 54: Acceptance
Chapter 55: Choice
Story Recapitulation
Chapter 56: Eagle vs. Fox
Chapter 57: Game Over
Chapter 58: Feelings of the Heartless
Chapter 59: Retreat
Chapter 60: Eternal Abyss
Chapter 61: The Tournament
Chapter 62: Versus Queen
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 63: The King and the Familiar
Chapter 64: The Face of Darkness
Chapter 65: The Apostle of Love
Chapter 66: The Fallen
Epilogue
Thank You
TNHAS BOOK LIMITED SALE (SOLD OUT)
TNHS PART 2!
TNHAS PART 2 LIMITED SALE (SIGNED)

Chapter 32: The Transformation

347K 12.4K 5.9K
By Mikasa_bolabola

Her presence gives me shivers as I bowed down in front of her. Nakakatakot, nakaka-intimidate. Right now I'm facing the Goddess of Darkness and Destruction. The one who's responsible of negativity of every living being around the universe.

"Maaari ka nang tumayo." sabi niya.

We're in a black dimension. Itim lahat pero hindi madilim. It's like a room all painted in black.

In front of me is a royal throne where the Goddess sits. She’s holding a staff on her right arm and a sword on her left arm. The staff was made of bone of an unknown creature. Maybe a dragon with a skull on the end. Beside the skull are wings painted in black with shades of blue.

"We are in a time lapse dimension right now. Minutes here are equivalent to milliseconds in the present. I am happy that you finally accepted who you really are and who will you be. The power itself chose you, and here I am taking the full responsibility to give it to you."

Her voice is so soft like a lullaby but powerful like a lightning. She's beautiful. The beauty of the Goddess.

"However, with this great power comes your responsibility. You are now the Queen of the Underworld. This is the kingdom of the Mistresses that passed. Your responsibility is to maintain the balance of the world so as the role of the Kingdom to mankind and every living being in the universe."

"Your Highness, what will be my rights as Queen and as your disciple?" I asked.

"You have the right to kill whom deserved to be killed. You have the right to destroy whom deserved to be destroyed. And if you satisfy me with your work, then I have the right to pass you my throne as the next Goddess of Darkness and Destruction."

Nanindig ang balahibo ko sa aking narinig. Being a Mistress is hard. How much more if I become the Goddess?

"A Queen has also restrictions. You must not acquire uneccessary feelings to whom of which is not ordinary. For I will be the one to kill you. That is my law. For you are my Disciple. And a Disciple must follow its Master."

Natahimik ako sa huling sinabi niya. Dito siguro karamihang bumagsak ang mga Mistresses at namatay. Maybe they were not really killed by their opposite. Maybe the Goddess herself killed them. Because they fell inlove.

She stood up and looked at me, "This staff is use to judge every living being. To judge if they deserve a second chance, or finally be thrown in hell." turo niya sa bastong may bungo na hawak niya.

"And this sword is use to kill and destroy. Give me your weapon accessory disciple for this will be your new sword."

I removed my ring from my finger and gave it to her. She handed me a smaller, thinner yet sharper sword compared from my last weapon. It has a blue stone in the middle with gold linings on the side and at the edge of the handle.

T

he sword suddenly disappeared from my grip as the light headed into the necklace where my aunt gave me.

Bigla siyang lumapit sa 'kin at hinawakan ang kwintas ko. Nagulat ako sa kanyang ginawa.

"Do you know what's the purpose of this necklace disciple?" she asked.
May purpose 'to? I thought it's only an ordinary accessory.

"No, Your Highness."

"This necklace serves as your protection from the Master. It also controls the amount of power released from your body preventing you to hurt anyone. And also helps concealing your presence from the Master. This was useful before when you still don't know how to control it."

Nagulat ako sa aking narinig. But my aunt gave it to me. That means my aunt is also part of the specials?

"Who gave you this?" the Goddess asked.

"My aunt, Your Highness."

"And her name is?"

"Sarah Santos."

Pansamantala siyang napatigil. Maybe she's not also good with names just like me.

"Ah, I remember. She was once my Disciple."

My jaw dropped from what I've heard. What? That old hag was also a Mistress? Really?

So that's why she acts weird everytime I told her about my powers. And she's the one responsible on giving me this necklace.

I wonder how old is she? And who's her familiar?

"She's one of my best disciple. She's actually perfect to inherit my throne but she disobeyed the law."

Napalunok ako. Mukhang alam ko na ang sunod niyang sasabihin.

"She fell inlove with her familiar. That familiar is one of the best creature that I've created next to your familiar. But they failed me. And so they suffered the consequences."

"Did you kill her familiar?"

Muli siyang umupo sa kanyang trono at ngumiti, "No. I gave them a choice to choose between themselves of whom to be killed. The familiar volunteered for the sake of her Mistress. But Sarah begged and kneel down to me. She begged to spare the life of her familiar and take her instead. That's why I created that law to avoid something like that to happen."

Tahimik pa rin akong nakikinig as she continues.

"Pareho silang ayaw mawala ang isa't-isa. They begged for their lives. They were both perfect for me and it will be my loss if I kill them both. And so instead of taking their lives, I removed their immortality and sent them to the mortal world to live as humans. Pero may tinira akong kapangyarihan para maprotektahan ang sarili nila. I was not that evil. But I hope that it won't happen again."

"Ibinahagi ko 'to sayo dahil ayaw kong maulit muli ang ganitong pangyayari Alysia. Walang mabuting maidududulot ang pagmamahal. Tanging sagabal lamang ito sa iyong misyon."

I nodded.

"Now, come here and kneel in front of me."

Lumapit naman ako at lumuhod sa kanyang harapan. She placed her hand over my head and chanted something that I can't understand. This is it. This is the beginning of everything. I know after this, everything will never be the same as before.

"As the highest being in the universe, I, the Goddess of Darkness and Destruction, give to you your whole power and the right to give darkness and destruction to everything of whom deserves it."

That moment, my heart beats fast. I feel like my body just receive something from the outside. Biglang uminit ang buong katawan ko like something's burning in my chest. Parang sinusunog ito pero hindi ko alam at hindi ako sumisigaw o dumadaing sa sakit. My body feels lighter yet stronger. Parang may gustong kumawala sa buong sistema ko.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The burning sensation inside me subsided as I feel my eyes switched into color blue. I feel stronger, like I have the urge to kill someone or destroy something. I feel amazing.

ELOINY'S POV

Napuno ng bulungan ang buong paligid. Kahit nga ako nagtataka habang nakaharap dito sa tv na nilagay nila sa backstage.

"Eh? Why did they stop?" takang tanong ng isa sa mga taga ayos dito sa likod. Bigla kasing tumigil si Shea at Ren sa harapan.

"Ano pa-importante siya? Hindi ba niya alam na nakakasawang tignan yung mukha niya? Buti nalang nandyan si Ren."

"Oo nga. Baka di na ako makatulog nito mamaya dahil baka bangungutin ako sa itsura niya."

Aba mga etchoserang 'to!

"Wow maka-judge te, perpekto ka? Perpekto ka? Makapagsalita akala mo maganda mukha naman palang sahig. Dapat apakan. Bangungutin nga sana kayo."

Tinignan naman nila ako ng masama. Agad kong pinailaw ang aking kamay, "O ano? Lalaban kayo? Gusto niyo lumutang buong buhay niyo?"

"Tss." sila at binalik ang atensyon sa tv.

But my jaw almost reached the floor nang biglang umilaw ang buong katawan ni Shea.

Teka, anong nangyayari?

"When it's my turn, I don't want you to worry or what. Just sit here and watch me in the monitor."

Anong pinagsasabi niya? Di ko sya gets, "What do you mean?"

Bigla naman siyang ngumiti like there's something up her sleeves, "Just watch."

Nanlaki ang mata ko when I figure it out. 'Wag mong sabihing—

I rushed outside the backstage at sumiksik sa mga taong nanonood. I will never miss this part. My ghad ito na! Hindi ko 'to ini-expect!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Pilit ipinagsiksikan ni Eloiny ang kanyang sarili sa mga taong nanonood. Napuno ang lugar ng bulungan maging ang mga judges ay nagtataka.

Why did contestant number six suddenly stopped? Why is her body glowing? Why is she closing her eyes?

All of a sudden, the lively music stopped. Ilang segundong katahimikan ang nangyari nang biglang tumunog ulit ang speaker. But with a different song playing.

🎵Now playing: Demons cover by Boyce Avenue🎵

Kakaibang liwanag ang bumabalot kay Shea. Instead of a yellow or white light, it's dark. Have you seen a dark light? Funny to hear but that's happening right now. It's dark yet its glowing.

Napatigil sa pag-uusap at panlalait ang mga audience. All their attention was focused on Shea. Lahat sila ay nag-aabang sa susunod na mangyayari.

Slowly, the sparkle and glow focuses just below her knee changing her torn gown into a gorgeous, sparkling fabric. It's black with a shades of blue. The sparkle slowly went up forming a high slit gown with a very thin fabric covering her legs. Her legs return to its original color as her torn gown continues to change.

The sparkle continues to go up until small sparkling beads were formed connecting on a moon and stars design right on her chest.

Unti-unting nawawala ang mga cosmetics na nilagay niya sa kanyang katawan. Her skin returned to it's original color. Napakakinis nito like its almost glowing.

The sparkle continues as the light glowed even more. Napapikit sa silaw ang mga nanonood. A few seconds later they saw a woman standing in front of them. No words of beauty is not enough to describe her.

Her braces gone, her ugly make-ups were no longer visible. She disguises no more.

Her hair turns blue, her skin glows, her eyes are sparkling. She doesn’t need make ups to look beautiful. Because the beauty of a Queen has no match of them all.

She's a Queen disguise into a nerd. Not just any ordinary queen but she's the Queen of the Underworld. The Disciple of the Goddess. The Mistress of Darkness and Destruction.

Ngayon nakatayo siya sa harapan ng maraming manonood. Mga taong nilait, sinaktan at inaapi ng karamihan. Parang binalik niya lahat ng mga pinanggagawa ng mga tao sa kanya just by showing the real her in front of them. She proved them wrong.

They were speechless, dumbfounded. It's very unusual for a huge crowd to be in silence but Shea just did it. She made the whole crowd went into silence, mouth open and eyes bulging.

She secretly grinned nang mapatayo ang Alpha sa kanilang kinauupuan, even the judges. The crowd didn't move until a slow clap came from the audience. Hanggang nasundan pa ito at dumami na sinabayan pa ng sigawan.

"Si Shea ‘yan di ‘ba?"

"W-wait? What just happened?"

"Pre, patay na yata ako. May anghel sa harapan ko."

"Di yan anghel pre. Dyosa 'yan."

"She's beautiful..."

"What was that?"

"OMG"

"O HA ANO KAYO NGAYON? SINONG PANGET? HA?! HA?! ‘YAN LAMUNIN SANA KAYO NG LUPA ANG PAPANGET NIYO!"

She was certain that it was Eloiny who said the last part. Definitely the loudest.

Marami pang comments ang kanyang naririnig but she can't stop here. May mga rarampa pa kasunod niya.

She turned around to show the judges how gorgeous she is as the crowd went crazy on screaming her name. Parang kanina lang ay nilalait siya, ngayon di na magkamayaw ang pumupuri sa kanya.

She was about to take her last walk when her partner didn't move. He's just staring at her.

"Paxton? Hey." tawag niya but received no response.

She secretly pinches his elbow making him return to the real world.

"A-ah oo nga pala. Sorry." he blushed as he stared once again at her Mistress.

SHEA'S POV

I opened my eyes and realized that my clothes changed. I didn't know how that happen but it sure affects the power bestowal of the Goddess.

I feel stronger, I feel refreshed, I feel free. I miss the feeling of having no burden in my body. It's like a big boulder of rock was unchained from me making me move freely.

Paxton froze while staring at me. I smirked. Now who you calling ugly?

We had our last pose almost near the exit when my heart went on rampage. Sobrang lakas nito. My necklace suddenly glowed and something inside me went burning. H-hindi pwede 'to. Bakit ngayon pa?

"Paxton!" I called. Nasa kabilang side kasi siya ng platform.

Mukhang alam na niya ang ibig-sabihin ko and was about to cast a protective spell but I stopped him. Nagtataka niya akong tinignan.

"Let them do it."

Panic was not in my vocabulary. But I still need to think.

They're coming.

And it will be too late if I'll warn the people here.

My gaze went where the Alpha was seated. Five of them were there except Kiyan and Trevor na nasa backstage. Mukhang nararamdaman din niya. He's observing.

It happens so fast. The ground crumbles at bigla nalang ito nahati. Paxton casted a protective spell on me. Ang mga taong nakapwesto sa gitna ay parang nag slowmo habang unti-unti silang nahuhulog.

The ground breaks. And it reveals hell. Literally hell.

Parang kanina lang at nagkakasayahan sila. Nagsisigaw sa tuwa and cheering their candidates. But now is completely different.
Fear filled their hearts. They cried trying to escape. Takot at lito ang nangibabaw sa kanila ngayon. And because there are full of negative energy, I feel like I'm in a video game with full lives and full power.

Bakit? Bakit nangyayari 'to? Bakit di ko ‘to alam? Bakit biglaan? Ayaw ko ng ganito. Ayokong makarinig ng nasasaktan. Naiinis ako sa sarili ko dahil imbis matakot at maawa ako, natutuwa ako. It's like I'm enjoying their cries and scream while watching them. Pilit kong pinipigilan ang sarili kong ngumiti but I’m enjoying. Bakit? Bakit ganito?

My mind went black. Hanggang isa na lamang ang pumasok sa utak ko.

"Kiyan, save them."

"You don't need to tell me that, Mistress."

Out of nowhere, biglang lumabas si Alzena at dire-diretsong tumakbo papunta sa kung saan bumuka ang lupa. Her hands lighted up until a golden net came out and saved the specials na muntik nang mabaon ng tuluyan sa impyerno.

The headmaster casted another spell making each individual gain a protective barrier. Tinulungan naman sila ng ibang myembro ng Alpha na makalabas ng coliseum.

Nangyari na't lahat but I'm still rooted here in the platform. The protective barrier casted by the headmaster didn't work on me at kay Paxton. Di ‘ba dapat sila lang ang magugulat? Pero bakit pati ako?

Kasalanan ko ba 'to? Did I make the wrong decision to reveal my true form in front of them?

Saktong nakalabas na lahat ng tao dito when I sense another demonic aura from below. And it's ascending from that hole.

"Shea dito ka lang." Pumunta si Paxton sa harapan ko at dinoble pa ang barrier na nilagay niya sa 'kin.
Ang tanging natira nalang dito ay ang Alpha, Alzena, Sir Carlson, the headmaster, Me and Paxton.

All of us were focused on that hole until several creatures ascended. Unti-unting bumalik sa dati ang lupa until I can't see hell anymore.

"Tapos na ba ang palabas?" umalingawngaw ang napakalalim niyang boses sa buong lugar.

He's that guy who interferes our duel match 4 days ago. Pero may iba na siyang kasama, and I can feel that they are stronger.

"Ano na namang kailangan mo dito Helio?" bungad sa kanya ni Mr. Millet, ang headmaster.

"Kamusta? Nagustuhan niyo ba ang pambungad namin?"

"Kung narito kayo upang hanapin ang reyna niyo, nagkakamali kayo ng lugar na pinuntahan. Bakit hindi niyo siya hanapin sa kanyang kaharian?" sabi ni Mr. Millet.

Tahimik lang ako ditong nakikinig sa kabilang dako while my heart is still on rampage. I can feel that the protective necklace given by my aunt is concealing my presence among them.

Biglang ngumiti si Helio, "Nandito siya. At nararamdaman namin siya."

Napalunok ako. They must not find out that I'm here. Not in a place like this.

Bigla siyang tumingin sa direksyon namin. "At sino ang magandang dilag na kasama niyo?" he asked smiling mischievously.

They all turned to our direction as their body froze. Looks like they already have the idea that I'm the one the demons are looking for.

No. Not here. Ayokong madamay ang mundong 'to sa kaguluhan na nagaganap sa ilalim. I don't want to cause destruction here. I need to do something.

"Stop this nonsense and get out of here." biglang salita ni Kiyan. Natuon ang atensyon ko sa kanya. His chilling voice were enough to make me shiver.

"Malakas kang bata ka. Nararamdaman kong malakas ang kapangyarihan ng liwanag na nasa iyo. Parang siya." muli siyang bumaling sa 'kin at ngumiti ng nakakatakot.

"Ang lakas ng pwersa ng kadiliman."

Sobrang bilis ng paggalaw niya patungo sa direksyon ko. Pero bigla lamang siyang sinapak ni Paxton ng pagkalakas-lakas causing him to fly into the opposite direction.

In just a sec, naramdaman kong nandito na si Kiyan sa gilid ko. "Ayos ka lang?" he asked.

It feels like there's a lump on my throat that I can't even say a word. Tumango nalang ako.

"Ayos lang siya. Ako nang bahala sa kanya." sabi ni Paxton at nagkatitigan sila.

Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyayari pero matatalim na titig ang binabato nila sa isa't-isa.

"Tsk. Bakit ko pa kasi siya sinamahan dito." A girl just about my age ang lumapit kay Helio at dinampot ito literally and put him on her shoulders like he's just light as a feather considering that he's an adult.

I froze.

That voice.

It's very familiar.

Pero hindi. She's long gone. And she's human. Tama, masyado lang akong nagulat sa mga nangyari.

Apat sila ang nandito. That Helio, that girl with a hooded cloak, a guy na mukhang ka-edad ko rin which is also wearing a cloak, and a huge man who's just standing quietly.

"We are just looking for our Queen. Ibigay niyo siya sa amin kung ayaw niyong gawing impyerno ang paaralang ‘to."

Nanginginig ang buong katawan ko nang muli kong marinig ang boses niya. Parehong-pareho but with maturity.

"Well, mukhang hindi mo kilala kung sino ang mga kaharap mo ngayon. Sino ka ba?" Alzena crossed her arms while raising her eyebrows.

Bigla siyang ngumiti. A very creepy smile. "I have a very angelic name. But I can be your worst nightmare. Worst than being thrown in hell."

She removed her hood showing her face in front of us. Bigla akong nanghina at may tumulong luha sa mga mata ko.

"I'm Bliss. Nice to meet you specials."

N-no way...

👑👑👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 17K 11
✔ REVISED VERSION [COMPLETED] ✔ AVAILABLE ON GOODNOVEL She's a nerd who dreamed of being just an ordinary girl but turns out to be a princess? Howeve...
209K 12.3K 45
Eloisa, a tomboy from the present has to travel in time to 19th century in order to save Marikit from the death caused by Maximilliano, a playboy hea...
47.4K 2.6K 36
A woman that rules men got transmigrated to a Duchess who is a slave of a mere man.
21.4K 1.2K 26
MURDER SERIES #02 After the incident, the government decided to cross out Dolorous Academy in the list of their prestigious schools for having highes...