Saving You (Larry Fan Fiction...

By IrwinsBandana97

Harry Styles, international Porn Star, yes, Porn Star. He is very closed off to the thought of love, it's sti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Final)
The Wedding to Remember

Chapter 18

3.6K 167 12
By IrwinsBandana97

Hey guys!

EARLY UPDATE!

I ended up not having any homework tonight so I decided to update! I most likely will have time tomorrow cause I have no friends who like hanging out with me so I'll be home. ANYWAYS here's the chapter!

Dedicated to: @kingtre yes i would love that thanks! hahaha 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The drumming of someone's fingers against a hard surface was the only sound in the small cafe. Zayn sat in the back waiting for Perrie to get off for her lunch break. She had asked him to meet her there in thirty minutes but he decided to just go early and get some food. 

He also knew Nick was famous for randomly showing up at his house and eating all of the food he had in his refrigerator. If he wasn't home then he couldn't be sucked into anything he didn't want to do. 

Perrie was working the register that day and had seen Zayn walk in, she knew he was early. She had no idea what any of this was about. Zayn had texted her once after she had given her number to him, but they were just talking as friends. He had admitted to being bisexual but she didn't mind it at all. 

She glanced at the wall clock seeing she still had twenty minutes left until her break. Kat, one of the other waitresses at the cafe sighed watching Perrie glance at the clock every few minutes then over to the corner where Zayn sat stirring his coffee with a spoon and staring down into it like it could answer the meaning of life. 

"You can go early. I'll watch the register." Kat laughed eying Perrie as she jumped from the sudden voice behind her. She bit her lip blushing, she didn't realize she was that obvious.

"Oh, uhm thank you. I'll be back soon. I promise." Perrie nodded untying her apron and placing it on the back table. She walked out and over to where the raven haired man sat. She smiled as he looked up, his pearly whites smiling back at her. He looked tired though, like he had a lot on his mind. She would soon find out what exactly was eating him up inside. 

"Hey stranger" She laughed pulling out the chair and sitting down across from Zayn. He chuckled as the legs of the chair screeched against the marble tiles. She winced, blushing as the loud noise filled the quiet cafe. 

"Hey. How've you been?" Zayn asked, bringing his cup of coffee up to his lips, watching the blonde woman in front of him turn pink with embarrassment. She shrugged finally sitting down. She clasped her hands together and looked dead on at Zayn.

"I've been well, but we aren't here to discuss myself. Spill Mr." She demands, her lips twitch as she hides the smile that’s threatening to escape. 

"It's a long story." Zayn sighs leaning back in his seat. He was worried what would happen if he told her. He didn't know how she was going to react. She could take it one of two ways. One, she could flip out and call the police and he could end up in prison. Or two, she could be calm and let him explain everything and be the one to help him out of his problems. 

"I'm all ears" She nods crossing her legs and getting comfortable. Zayn bites his lip running his fingers through his quiff messing it up slightly. 

"I need you to keep an open mind about all of this, don't jump to conclusions before I finish." Zayn explains, his eyes trained on Perrie. She rolls her eyes nodding.

"I won't now spill!" She commands. Zayn smirks before falling back into a more serious tone. He takes a deep breath.

"Have I ever told you what I do?" Zayn asks deciding to just start there. Perrie shakes her head no at the question. Zayn nods.

"Okay, well I'm a Porn Star." He stops and lets that sink in. 

"Really? I didn't know that." She nods. She doesn't seem disgusted or anything so he continues on with what he's trying to say.

"Yeah. It's not something I say the first time I meet someone." Zayn jokes. Perrie giggles lightly, the sounds making Zayn smile as well. He felt something but he didn't know what it was when she giggled. 

"Anyways, I have a co-worker Harry. He and I both have a contract with the same man. And in this contract it clearly states we aren't to be having any form of a relationship with people." Zayn sighs noticing the light in the back of the blonde girl’s eyes dimming slightly from the news. He licks his lips before continuing on.

"Well, Harry got a new assistant. A man known as Louis. I could see it happening. The way they looked at each other, I could tell he was falling for him. I had to help them. I couldn't just let Harry get fired! He could get in a lot of trouble and-"

"You love him." Perrie cut him off. Zayn's eyes widened, how did she know? Zayn was frozen Perrie shrugged reading his mind.

"The way you speak of him gives it away. But also, what you said about them it sounds to me like they love each other." She continues. Zayn bites his lip. He nods not liking what she's saying but not interrupting her.

"Are you really going to try and get between them because of a stupid contract?" She asked. Zayn bowed his head.

"I already did. And I'm slowly discovering how stupid of a choice that was." He sighs taking a gulp of his coffee. Perrie inwardly groans. 

"What did you do Zayn?" She asks trying to meet his eyes.

"I may have agreed to help a man who is trying to kill Louis. But I didn't know he wanted Louis dead. I called Harry's home phone this morning and Louis answered, I hung up but now I know he isn't dead which means Nick is going to find out soon then he's going to ask me to kill him and I can't do that! I can't be a killer. I just wanted to save Harry not kill anyone." Zayn cried, his eyes glassing over with tears. Perrie reached an arm out and cupped Zayn's hand that was on the table.

"I know you're a good man Zayn. I know you would never intentionally hurt someone. Now I'm going to help you but you have to listen to me, you have to do as I say." She explains, her eyes wide, the tone in her voice giving off that she was in on the deal. Zayn nodded shakily.

"Okay. Now, I don't know everything that's happened but from what you said the man, Nick? Isn't going to be very happy that Louis is alive. So I think what's best is to have Louis and Harry leave for a while. Somewhere Nick wouldn't think to look, or a place you know he would never show his face." Perrie continued. Zayn bit his lip trying to think of where.

"You need to tell them-"

"I can't! They won't believe me." Zayn sighed knowing full well Louis and Harry would never listen to a word he said, especially if it was a life or death situation. They were screwed.

"Then I'll tell them Nick came to the restaurant and I searched him up and I'll tell him. I'll get them some place safe and I'll text you. You need to keep Nick busy, lead him on a false trail or something then get the police involved. If he has already tried to kill him once they can arrest him for it." Perrie nodded. Zayn sighed shaking his head.

"I can't involve the police, he used my credit card when he paid the dealer. It would point to me and I'd get in trouble." Zayn sighed. Perrie groaned, it wasn't going to be easy.

"Well I need to think. Let me tell Harry and Louis then we will come up with the second half of it. But we need them safe if we're going to stop Nick." Perrie smiled holding her hand out for Zayn to shake. Zayn smiled softly shaking her hand, the feeling of her petite hand in his feeling nice.

"Deal" 

~

Louis lazed around in bed for the first hour Harry was gone. He was pretty bored but he was tired so he tried to catch up on some sleep. He soon discovered he couldn't sleep after the events from earlier so he got up and waddled out to the kitchen. His ass still hurt from last night but he could live with it. 

He went into the kitchen and decided to make himself some eggs and toast since he hasn't eaten all morning. He glanced at the clock, he had a long time until his love would be home. Sighing to himself he started to fry up some eggs. 

“Heart beats fast colors and promises how to be brave how can I love when I'm afraid to fall but watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow” Louis sings to himself. The sizzle of the eggs in the back ground, the TV playing in the other room. He could get used to this. 

"One step closer" He continues as the toast he had placed in the toaster pops up. He snatched up the toast and grabs the butter.

"I have died everyday waiting for you." He hums. He places all the food he had made on his plate and walks into the living room. He plants himself on the couch finding a rerun of some South Park episode he had seen a million times before he starts eating his breakfast.

Louis finishes eating and checks his phone, he hasn't heard from Harry all day. He frowns to himself as he checks his phone for the millionth time that morning and still nothing. Sighing he takes his plate back with him into the kitchen and starts the dishes. He hums another tune to himself, thinking of Harry as he sang. 

He hasn't ever sung in front of people, besides his mother and sisters. Other than that Harry is the only other person who has ever heard him sing. He felt embarrassed of his singing, he didn't think he had a good voice at all. It was just something he did when he was bored or had a task at hand and couldn't find any other source of music. 

Louis was in the middle of washing the dishes when the front door handle jiggled and the sound of keys in the lock filled the room. Louis stopped, it was only eleven, and Harry shouldn't be home until three. That's weird. The soapy man dried his hands on a dish towel and slowly wandered towards the front door, as he got there a curly haired man stepped inside placing his bag down on ground. He looked up, his green eyes seemed sad but they lit up slightly as they met with Louis' blue ones.

"Hey" Harry greeted walking over to his boyfriend and wrapping his arms around him tightly before covering his lips with his with a warm kiss.

"Hey yourself. Why are you home so early?" Louis asked once they pulled away from the kiss. Harry gulped biting his lip.

"Can't I leave early to see my boyfriend?" He asked, untangling himself and going into the kitchen to find the dishes half done.

"But what about Paul? I thought he-"

"He let me off early. Don't worry. Harry muttered playing with his fingers. A nervous habit he thought he broke himself of.

"Okay... Well I was just doing the dishes. Let me finish them" Louis smiled walking back to the sink and grabbing the sponge. Harry sighed leaning his arm against the counter as he watched his boyfriend clean. He smirked, Louis hair was still messy, like he had just woken up. He was in sweats and a T-shirt, Harry's clothes, making him look damn sexy in his own opinion. 

Harry walked over to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around the man from behind and kissing him right below the ear.

"You look sexy in my clothes" He purred. Louis shivered blushing deeply.

"Thanks" He bit his lip trying to focus on the dishes and not the man kissing down his neck and rutting his hips into his butt.

"Harry we did this this-" Louis gasped but was cut off by Harry's hand covering his. His heart raced as Harry's lips pressed against his neck.

"Louis, I think it's time I showed you something" He smirked licking a small trail to his collar bone. Louis stifled a moan. Harry carefully pulled Louis away from the sink and down towards the bedroom. Louis mind raced, thinking about how Harry's mood seems to be all over the place today. He shrugged it off. 

"You've been a very naughty boy Louis" Harry purred. Harry pushed open their bedroom door but stopped as the front doorbell rang.

"Fuck" Harry cursed. His hands dropped off of Louis and he pulled away giving him an annoyed look.

"Hold on let me tell this loser to leave" Harry grumbled walking back towards the door. Louis followed him waiting behind his boyfriend as the front door opened. Both the boys looked outside to be met with a woman with blonde hair. She was wearing jeans and a sweat shirt. She was beautiful but neither of the boys had ever seen her before.

"Hi, I'm Perrie. Is a Louis here?" She asked, looking at both the men before her. Harry turned to Louis as Louis looked at Harry.

"Yea, but what are you here for?" Harry asked, unsure if he should tell her Louis beside him.

"I work at a cafe up the road and I overheard a man talking about killing a Louis Tomlinson. I looked you up and I was coming to warn you. Also I was going to call the police but I thought I'd speak to you first." She informed. Harry glanced at her skeptically.

"Why should we trust you? How do we know you aren't here to see if Louis' still alive?" Harry asked, shutting the door to shield himself and Louis a little more. Perrie sighed.

"You're just going to have to trust me. I need you to go to somewhere safe, somewhere that man would never look or show up. Can you promise me that?" She asked. Louis pushed past Harry.

"Yes. Come inside. I think we need to talk more" Louis said ignoring Harry's looks of anger. Perrie stepped inside watching Harry.

"I'm Louis. This is Harry. Can you describe the man a little?" Louis asked.

"Yes, he had curly hair. Dressed badly." She trailed. Louis laughed nodding.

"Yup, that's Nick. Where do you think we should go?" Louis asked looking at Harry who wasn't at all pleased.

"I don't know. Do you think he would go to your mom’s?" Harry asked. Louis thought, no. Nick didn't even know where they lived anymore. That could be a good place.

"No probably not. I'll call her." Louis murmured leaving Harry with Perrie.

"How did you know?" Harry asked eying her. Perrie bit her lip shaking her head.

"I looked you-"

"Bullshit. Louis only just started living here." Harry pointed out. Perries eyes widened, she was caught.

"I can't tell you." She whispered.

"Tell me or we won't go." Harry threatened.

"Zayn. He came to me and told me to protect both of you" She said. Harry looked over her face, she wasn't lying. He didn't understand why Zayn changed his heart but he knew he did. Something changed, but he didn't know what.

"My mom's excited to meet you Harry" Louis voice filled the room again. Harry smiled nodding as he wrapped his arm around Louis. 

"Thank you again Perrie." Harry nodded as the woman got up and left with a smile and wave. The boys looked at each other sadly before walking to start packing for their stay in Doncaster with Louis mom and four sisters.

This could be interesting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IF YOU HAVENT CHECKED OUT MY OTHER LARRY PLEASE DO!

its going to start having updates once this story is complete which i'm not sure yet when but when it's getting close i'll let you know.

ANYWAYS

QOTD:

1: if you read the other larry what do you think?

2: Favorite movie?

3: Anyone else happy 5SOS are coming to America? I am :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34K 38
A Contract. That's all Louis needs to fulfill himself. A simple signature and a NDA. Louis has been living the life of a dominant for a long time. H...
2.2M 84.4K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...
121K 5.8K 14
Louis Tomlinson's manager Roger is tired of Louis' sweats and hoodies and hires a stylist for him. Harry Styles is like no one Louis has ever met bef...
144K 6.7K 16
@eerbooks asked me to write a story where one of them is a driver for the other. Louis moved to London and got a job as Harry Styles (famous artist)...