6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

30| Enchantment*

28.8K 1.1K 1.1K
By macklemcvey

Enchantment: the ability to bestow magical powers on an object or an individual.

MERRY SHIZZLE YA FILTHY ANIMALS! What a lovely way to spend Christmas with a special smutty chapter !!!

Look at my mami right there, ain't she a beaut? If u want her insta (the actual girl's Instagram not Sage 😂) it's @/thereallialovee

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

"Sage! Your papi chulo is here!"

I shook my head in laughter with a smile of amusement drawling onto my lips at Atticus' words. I called out to him from my room, saying that I'll be down in a couple of minutes since I was finishing off Rowena's makeup.

"Can I see now?" Rowena grumbled, keeping her eyes shut as I dragged a brush over her cheekbones, dusting them off with a bit of highlight.

"God I wish I had your cheekbones," I mumbled under my breath, adding highlight to the tip of her nose before grabbing a lipstick. "Stop talking," I instructed before slathering a nude pink lipstick onto her lips.

"Rowena!" Atticus called out loudly, while jogging up the stairs. "Your white cracker ass boyfriend is threatening me-holy shit! Damn you look less like a troll!"

"Fuck off, Atticus," Rowena growled, tossing a makeup brush at him, which he avoided with a laugh.

"I'm kidding Rowey, you look utterly gorgeous, and your glow is blinding me!" he gaped with wide eyes. "Sage, you look beautiful too, oh my god my daughters are all grown up I'm gonna cry-"

"Atticus, are you high?" Rowena chuckled, standing up from her seat and turning to look at herself in my vanity. "Oh my god, Sage, you did make me look less like a troll!"

"Rowena you never looked like a troll in the first place!" I exclaimed, grabbing my white faux fur shawl and curling it around my right arm before pulling it around my back.

"Sorry," she laughed, adjusting the straps of her simple black satin dress, before picking up her clutch. "Thank you so much, Sage. You're honestly the best," she thanked me gratefully.

"You're welcome," I grinned, checking my makeup one last time in the mirror before turning around. "Let's go meet the boys."

My heart pounded lightly in my chest as I walked down the stairs, keeping my eyes averted to the stairs to avoid looking at Harry. I sucked in a deep breath, looking up to find Harry gazing at me with widened eyes and lips slightly parted. A tiny grin dipped into my lips as I found him closing and parting his lips as he was at a loss for words. His reaction made me bite my lip in amusement, finding my heart leaping in my chest because I had never received such a reaction from any man before.

When his gaze finally met mine and he noticed the smile on my lips, he broke out into a wide grin, running his tongue through the inside of his cheek as he shook his head in disbelief; almost as if he couldn't believe the sight in front of him. He stepped forwards, large hands reaching out to grasp my lips as he ducked forwards to press a kiss to the corner of my lips instead of my cheek as per usual, knowing that I would fuss about my highlight and contour getting ruined.

"Sage," he breathed almost in awe, the tone of his voice making me blush as he stepped back with his fingers linked with mine. Forest green eyes raked down my body before snapping back up to meet mine. "You look so beautiful."

"Harry," I mumbled, feeling uncharacteristically shy because of the way Harry was reacting to seeing me all glammed up.

I suddenly remembered that his reaction had distracted me from reacting to the way he was dressed tonight. Taking a step back, I took a proper look at him, feeling myself clench at how hot he looked. A simple black shirt covered his top half, a few buttons undone to reveal his swallow and butterfly tattoos, along with a long, sharp, black coat that reached his knees. His ring-clad fingers tugged my closer by my hips, a sultry smirk drawling onto his lips when he noticed me staring. I smirked back, hooking my fingers through the belt loops of his smart pants.

"Baby, you look so good," I whispered into his ear, allowing my tone to be filled with desire and need for him. Smiling against his cheek when he swallowed thickly.

I pulled back to gaze at him, pressing a finger against his plump lips to stop him from speaking, making him pout. I dragged my finger down his chest, trailing it along his tanned skin up till his butterfly tattoo. I then began to button his shirt up, much to his confusion.

"Your flawless skin is only for me to see, and no one else," I murmured lowly, buttoning the shirt up until only his swallow tattoos were visible. "Got it?"

"Only for you," he nodded slowly, biting his lip to hide his smile of amusement before I heard a gasp behind me.

I turned slightly to find Maximus staring at Rowena in awe while she descended down the stairs, a shy smile curling onto her lips as she wasn't used to that much attention from a man. I grinned softly, finding the sight adorable as Maximus greeted her in a gentlemanly way, kissing her hand with his infamous smirk. Maximus noticed Harry and I staring, shooting us a glare before focusing back on Rowena and murmuring to her lowly.

"He's so whipped," Harry commented with a grin, sliding his arm around my waist.

"So is she," I murmured in response, before I turned to them and arched a brow with a smile. "Shall we get going?"

"You first love," Maximus responded with his brows arched challengingly at me, making me smirk before holding onto Harry's bicep and walking out of the house.

"Fancy a dance with me?" Harry asked me with a charming grin, holding his hand out for me to grab.

I nodded instead of speaking since my mouth was full of wine, standing up and taking this hand while swallowing the strong liquid. He led me to the huge dance floor that had a few couples slow dancing to an unknown song. I tried my hardest not to trip in my dress, feeling a bit tipsy after the few glasses of wine I had. Luckily, Maximus didn't drink so he was the only one sober out of the four of us and was able to be the DD for the night.

"You're so perfect," Harry whispered into my ear lowly, one of his hands sliding down my back towards my ass. "So fucking perfect..."

"Harry," I laughed under my breath, grabbing his hand and situating it further up my back, preventing it from stooping any lower. "You're drunk."

"Drunk in love," he slurred with a lazy grin, his bright green eyes twinkling mischievously. I tried to ignore the way my heart raced at his words in the most cliché way.

"Okay Beyoncé," I chuckled a little, before continuing to laugh because of the tendency I usually had to laugh a little too hard at everything while I was intoxicated.

"Stop laughing at me," he pouted hard, tugging his brows low and puckering his abnormally pink, kissable lips. "I'm better than Beyonce. The bestest queen!"

"Bestest?" I arched a brow in amusement, before giggling again. "Oh shit I've got stiches."

"Now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stiches-"

"Shhh," I widened my eyes at Harry's incredibly loud singing, earning a few looks from couples around. "Yeah, we need to get you home."

"No wait, Petal, I wanna dance," Harry whined, not budging when I tried to pull him away from the dance floor. I took a look at his pleading eyes and pouted lips before returning to his arms. "I love this song."

"Can't Help Falling In Love," I guessed, making him smile drunkenly at me, nodding. "My dad used to be in a band in his 20s, and the day he sang this song was the day he met my mom and asked her out."

"That's craaaaaaazy and amazing," Harry slurred, dragging out the second word while lacing his fingers with mine and curling his other arm around my waist. "And cute, very cute. I'm triggered."

"So am I," I began laughing again continuously, stopping my movements momentarily because my laughing had gotten out of hand.

"You're cute too, veryyyy cute," Harry giggled, almost stumbling into someone else drunkenly. He returned after apologizing, grabbing my hips and pulling me close. "And hot too, fuck baby you're thick and hot I just want to fuc-"

"Harry!" A familiar British voice called out from behind us. It was Maximus. "You're making a scene, stop it you drunk idiot."

"Max!" Harry exclaimed heavily, leaving me and clinging onto Maximus instead. "My favorite brother! Well, actually, my only brother."

"Drink this," Maximus pushed Harry into a seat, thrusting a glass of water into his hands, urging him to drink it. "We need to get him home before he passes out."

"He didn't have that much, he'll probably sober up if he has more water," I shrugged, looking down when I found Harry fiddling with my hands.

"We're taking him home," Maximus said to me in a firm tone, making me frown slightly before nodding. "Go find Rowena, I'll meet you by the car."

Once I had located Rowena, we wished Cathy the Dean happy birthday before leaving. We found Harry and Maximus waiting in the car, Harry sitting in the backseat half-sober now while Maximus drove us. Harry grinned happily when I entered the car, his hands reaching out to pull me against him. Throughout the whole car ride back, I had to refrain myself from squealing too much whenever Harry tried to sneak his hand into my panties.

"Can I stay the night?" Harry murmured lowly to me as he walked alongside me towards my house.

"Of course baby, you don't have to ask," I nodded with a soft laugh, feeling my heart warm up at his adorable smile.

We headed upstairs and up to my room. I kicked off my heels, running my fingers through my hair before taking my jewelry off. I reached around the back to unzip my dress, but a pair of warm hands pushed mine away and reached for the zipper. I felt Harry behind me, tugging the zipper down in a slow manner while trailing his finger down the spine of my back, causing me to shudder.

He pushed the dress off my shoulders, revealing my bare chest while he lowered his lips to my neck. He started laying soft wet kisses on the sensitive skin there, causing my lips to part while my head rolled to the side. He tilted his head further to the side and nipped at the skin, before rolling his tongue against the marks he made. His hands tugged my dressed down to my waist, before moving around my body, touching my skin. His touch heated my skin up, as it trailed up my ribcage before grasping my breasts with both his hands.

A soft whimper escaped my lips at the action, my body pressing further back against him, head falling back on his shoulder. His soft lips trailed up my neck, pressing firmly against the spot under my ear while rubbing his thumbs against my nipples. Nudging my cheek with his nose, he silently urged me to kiss him back. Our lips were caught in a heavy kiss, tongues dipping into each other's mouths, noses bumping, teeth colliding.

I turned around in his grasp, connecting our lips again with my fingers tangled into his dark locks, bare chest pressing against his clothed one. His hands worked quickly, yet carefully, in ridding my body of my dress. I stepped out of it, kicking it to the side before I ran my hands up Harry's chest, sliding them into his coats and pushing it off his shoulders. His hands trailed down my barely covered body, grabbing a handful of my a.ss and squeezing it roughly before delivering a sharp slap to the flesh.

"On your knees, baby girl," Harry murmured to me with a smirk, gripping my chin before I lowered myself down to my knees.

My tongue wetted my lips as Harry unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down his thighs along with his boxers, allowing his erect c.ock to spring up against his abdomen. He pulled his shirt up as I took his length into my hand, and began stroking him. I laid my tongue flat against the base of his shaft, before dragging it upward, eliciting a heavy groan from him. I engulfed the top half of his c.ock with my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head before flicking the tip of my tongue against his slit.

His hips twitched in my hands, where I gripped him hard while bobbing my head up and down, tongue tickling the vein under his c.ock while creating sinful noises to fill up the room. Harry tangled his fingers into my messy hair, before gripping it tightly and tugging me closer, filling my mouth up with his c.ock until the tip touched the back of my throat. His hands gripped my hair tightly as he pulled his hips back before thrusting into my mouth. My eyes fluttered shut as I relaxed my throat, feeling him thrust continuously causing me to moan unintentionally. He pulled out of my mouth, holding his slick c.ock and tapping it against my mouth.

  "You like it when I do that huh?" he murmured breathlessly, tugging at my lower lip with the head of his c.ock. "You like it when I fuck your mouth with my c.ock, don't you baby girl?"

"Yes, fuck yes," I moaned softly, puckering my lips against the head of his c.ock. "Fuck me Harry."

"Anything for you, darling," he responded back, helping me up to my feet before pushing me back.

My back hit the mattress as I gazed up at him, watching him unbutton his raven black shirt, revealing his perfect tattooed torso before discarding it. He flipped me onto my stomach, before instructing me to get onto my hands and knees, which I did so willingly. I felt his teeth skin into my a.ss, nipping the flesh playfully before he pulled back and spanked me sharply once again. He tugged my panties down roughly, tossing them away before he pulled the flesh of my ass apart to reveal my dripping s.ex to him.

A gasp escaped my lips when he dragged his tongue up my s.ex from behind, emitting a sinful noise as he laid a sloppy kiss on my c.lit. His large hands gripped my ass tightly, keeping me spread apart while he ate me out from behind. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the sheets tightly, screwing my eyes shut as I felt my thighs shake due to the intense pleasure I was receiving. His tongue teased my slit, before he sucked my wet folds into his mouth and released with a noise that made my cheeks flush.

His lips left my s.ex after a few minutes, the bed dipping behind me as he climbed onto it, gripping my hip before sliding right into me with ease. A shaky moan left my lips at the movement, feeling him fill me up so easily, stretching my walls far apart. A groan rumbled in his chest as he shifted his hips, pushing further into me before pulling out, and then slamming back in again. My teeth sunk into my lower lip while I gripped the sheets tightly, feeling him pound into my p.ussy from the back continuously with heavy grunts.

The flesh of my a.ss stung wildly when he spanked me a couple of times, overwhelmed with the feeling of being inside of me. His short fingernails dug into the reddened flesh as he gripped my a.ss tightly, fucking into me mercilessly, causing my moans to increase in volume. I was caught off-guard when Harry paused suddenly to grab one of my wrists. The upper half of my body was immediately dropped down to the mattress, cheek pressing against the soft sheets as Harry held my wrists behind my back and resumed with his actions.

My body lurched with every thrust, feeling his c.ock drive into me with such force my breath was knocked out of my lungs every time. My orgasm was inching closer now, the bundle of pressure at the pit of my stomach begging to be released. I felt him release my wrists, grabbing my hips and pulling me up against his firm body. He held me close to him, murmuring dirty things into my ear, fucking into me at a fast, rough pace, pushing me towards the edge.

"Fuck I'm gonna c.um," I cried out loud, dropping back down to the bed when I suddenly hit my high.

I felt my body shake as I finally released, back arching while I gasped for air, feeling my legs tremble while Harry continued his movements. Harry flipped me onto my back, gazing down at my breathless self with a cheeky smirk before his body hovered over mine and he entered me again. He moved slowly this time, ducking down to kiss me deeply. A hot passionate kiss that had my heart racing fast because of the numerous emotions I felt that were poured into the kiss by Harry himself.

He pressed his body against mine, moving his hips fluidly while I felt him press hot wet kisses to my neck. I always found the missionary position really intimate, because this way your body is pressed tight against your partner's one, eyes gazing deeply into each other's while your partner would whisper sweet nothings into your ear. Or dirty words. Either way works.

But this time with Harry, it felt intimate in a special way. As if the first position had us releasing all of our sexual, lustful emotions and energy whereas this position has us pouring in more special, amorous emotions. Whatever I was thinking was probably making no sense at all because of the alcohol in my system.

"Sage, fuck baby," Harry groaned heavily into my ear, wrapping his arms tight around my torso while driving himself into me impossibly deep. "Tell me how I feel."

"You feel so good, Harry," I said breathlessly, eyes fluttering shut at the heavenly feeling of his cock inside of me.

"Fuck, I love you-"

"What? "

My eyes shot open when I heard the words slip from his mouth, lips parted in shock as I gazed up at him. He looked at me in confusion before his eyes widened suddenly, realizing what he had just murmured out by accident.

"Shit-I-I-"

"Harry," I breathed in shock, unable to comprehend what I had just heard. "Oh my god."

"Fuck, Sage, I'm so sorry. I get it if you can't say it back, or if you don't want to-

"I love you too."

"What?" Harry's eyes widened and brows shot up.

"I love you," I repeated, this time with a grin on my face. "I love you too, Harry. I took me so long to realize it."

"Realize what?" he whispered while I laughed softly and cupped his cheeks.

"To realize that I was in love with you for all this time," I murmured back, watching him slowly comprehend his words before his swollen pink lips stretched into the biggest, brightest grin I had ever seen. It made my heart leap in my chest.

He ducked down to kiss me, lips parting mine and slipping his tongue in to dance with mine. He began moving his hips again, this time pouring love, care and passion into his actions as he made love to me this time. I smiled against his shoulder as he kissed my neck, pushing deep into me, pubic bone grinding against each other's while our stomachs were pressed together. We hit our highs and released together, Harry whispering words of love to me while kissing my lips over and over again, causing me to smile so wide my cheeks hurt.

I had never felt so happy and alive before I met Harry.

🔮🔮🔮

how was that chapterrrrr y'all? Looks like HARRY can't keep his mouth shut about anything.

This is why Max was all like no we have to get HARRY home and sober cuz he's worried HARRY will just spill some random shit about his mission. Looks like HARRY spilled the beans about something else 😛

Also sorry about all the fullstops in 'bad words' just tryna prevent the smutty chapters from going on private :)))

also soz about that random Phoebe Tonkin pic (Rowena) I saw it and I just had to throw it in there SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

HOPE U GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS I LOVE YOU ALL

t.m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.9K 42
within the meadow where the birds chirped and flowers bloomed, the two souls collided like summer and autumn and the changes of the season brought th...
463K 14.9K 55
[SEQUAL TO AN EVERLASTING DEATH] "My light inside is broken, and my cracks are breaking through. But I still work, and my only thoughts are of you."...
206K 7.5K 65
---- She was an ordinary girl living with her parents happily in a village that was reigned by a powerful family. Until the day she dreaded the most...
125K 3.8K 34
Highest Rankings: #1 in Kiwi #3 in Harry Styles #5 in Harry Styles Fanfic #15 in Harry Styles Fanfiction Katie's a loner in a big city. They only thi...