Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

بواسطة wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Anoa'i Christmas ...

2.5K 53 25
بواسطة wwepurplevixen

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Dedicated to @kutehilary37 and @funmzyyy for requesting it xx
Hope everyone enjoys xx

"I can hear the music playing
See the lights upon the tree
I can feel the joy in every soul "

*****************************************************************

"Baby girl.." I whispered as she slept and made a sound but didn't open her eyes which made me chuckle.

I sat at the edge of the bed as I gently removed the covers and let my hand slide up her bare thigh as her back was turned to me.

Her arm reached to my side of the bed, I guess I shouldn't have woken her up earlier that morning but I had just flown in and had no choice and well after a few weeks away there was no denying that I craved my woman.

I pushed open the door expecting to feel my wife running into my arms, okay I woke her up to open the gate so maybe not running. But maybe waiting at the bottom of the staircase for me or staring down from the top.

Instead I got an empty hallway so I set my suitcase down and made my way to the kitchen for a bite to eat before I joined her in bed.
Only as I entered I smiled seeing Jianna set up on the counter drinking something from her sippy cup while Robyn ran her hands through the curls.

I didn't say anything but of course Jianna soon spotted me and squealed which cause Robyn to glance over her shoulder.

"I thought you'd want to go straight to bed so I came here with her" She smiled as I lift our little girl into my arms and squeezed her little body before turning to my wife.

"Why would I do that when you're the reason I'm home?" I smirked and gave her a quick kiss as she wrapped her arm around me and I pulled her into a hug.

We stood like that for a bit, simply because I guess we had missed eachother. As usual when it came to the holiday season touring became more intense to even out for the downtime we got with our families..

She pulled away after a bit and I heard the dropping of something behind me and she shook her head as Jianna had fallen asleep.

"Why was she awake?" I whispered after Robyn rinsed the cup and moved to me again.

"We were watching something and fell asleep so when you called I forgot and put you on loudspeaker. Of course she woke up to your voice" She shrugged making me smile despite feeling drained after being on the road for so long.

"Mmmm seems both my girls love my voice"

"We both love you." 

I took her hand in mine and kissed it before walking up the staircase with them and I opened her room door. Settling her in her little PowerPuff girl themed bed/ sort of crib which was quite small.

"Merry Christmas Anna" I whispered placing a gentle kiss on her cheek and saw it was about 4am.

It would be her first Christmas having a bit of entertainment considering the previous year we had decided to keep it small not to overwhelm her when she was just seven months old. Now she would be turning two next year.

I switched on the lamp that allowed some pink rays to fill the room and switched on the monitor before leaving it and going in search of my baby girl.

I sighed as she laid on the bed and while I guess she needed her sleep I was a bit disappointed as I craved my woman's body. I stripped down to my boxers before getting into bed.

"I missed you like I always do." I whispered and she smiled letting me know she was awake. I immediately moved forward and kissed her lips a few times so I could wake her up.

I knew she could feel my need for her as I pulled her body against mine and groaned into her lips having missed them so much. While we spoke everyday, unfortunately I couldn't kiss them everyday and I felt like a starving animal having been denied my Barbadian Beauty.

She opened her eyes as I moved back after she pushed against my chest,"you know I be needing my sleep?"

"I know that Da-da will be home for the next few days so ma-ma can sleep late" I kissed her again before she could respond and pushed my tongue past her lips.

I knew I might have been a bit selfish depriving my woman of her beauty sleep but I was sure she wasn't too upset about it.

She now moaned into my lips as my hand slipped underneath my merch tee she always wore around the house and I immediately tugged on her underwear. Normally I would just push it aside but I needed my baby girl after an intense week.

I heard a rip and swung her thigh over my back and broke the kiss. I felt her fingers in my hair as I lift the tee and kissed and bit along her stomach.

I slipped it off and immediately pushed into her hard and she moaned loudly. I moved my lips from her nipples and kissed her to silence her moans. I couldn't bear any interruption as I knew there was a possibility I wouldn't get another chance for the rest of the week. She then pushed her body against mine and I moved faster into my wife.

Having missed the feeling of losing myself in my woman...

It had been a few weeks since I won Superstar of the Year as well as her honour and I couldn't be happier that we had both succeeded in our own worlds as well as the one that we shared together.

She wrapped her legs around me and I groaned, "I love you baby" I whispered before pushing into her again and again...

"Robyn.." I whispered into her ear, I heard a faint moan and she soon turned but as she did her eyes widened and she immediately jumped up and I heard a bang as she fell back off the bed.

"Fuck" I pulled the fake white beard down and she giggled.

"Why you be scaring me like that?"

"It wasn't my intention to scare you" I chuckled and helped her up.

"Ho ho ho I have a mistletoe" I winked as I lifted it above us.

She laughed as I wrapped my other arm around her and pulled her against me. Unfortunately the huge fucking pillow I put in front of me to create the effect, prevented her from being closer. I stared into her green eyes before they closed as she stood on her toes and kissed me.

I reached down and gripped her behind but the white gloves prevented me from feeling my wife good. I dropped the mistletoe and took it off before gripping her behind again, harder, and she moaned into my lips.

I smiled into hers and pushed my pelvis against her and I knew if my baby girl decided she wanted another round that my body would be more than ready.

"Well has she been on the naughty list or not?" I heard Seth and sighed as she pulled back with a smile.

"I always be naughty for my man" She laughed and kissed me one more time before moving towards the bathroom.

"Zahra is downstairs. Why would you interrupt me getting some loving?" I breath as I picked up the gloves, slipping them on again.

"Well you left the monitor downstairs and.."

"Shit" I pushed past him and walked down the hallway and peeked into the room. I smirked as she held onto her little bed and I knew what she was trying to get to.

Unfortunately I had missed my baby girl being able to stand but Robyn had made sure to tape it later in the week.

Robyn had done so much in my absence including make the big move into our new home. Dean and Renee had dropped by then to help her as well as my family so they got the job done pretty quickly. I still wished I could have been with them though but the sooner she moved to Pensacola the easier it would be on her so I let her know to do it. She also knew it would be a permanent home for us so she wanted Jianna knowing it from a young age instead of having to be placed in a new environment later.

I opened the door completely and Jianna stopped and froze as her eyes found me. I realized my attire confused her a bit. So I moved in and closed the door having a bit of a stare down with my little girl. She wasn't much of a crier while I wished she was cause the fact that she didn't recognize me and simply froze could be cause for concern.

"You slept late Anna!" I shook my head and my voice of course gave it away and her eyes lit up. Having looked at me in a way that always made me feel like the best dad in the world, I lift her into my arms.

"Dada!" She squealed and I doubt she remembered me getting home before, either way I was happy to feel her latch onto me. I set her down and we sat down on her fluffy carpet. I handed her, her teddy bear and she held it close to her.

"Dada Bear!" She smiled and I chuckled as the teddy bear had been something I got her for her first Christmas last year. I wasn't sure why but I simply figured she would like it and well she definitely did.

There were many times Robyn had shown me videos of her sitting with 'Dada Bear' and she would be in her own world with it. Not even realizing her mom was taping her...

"Yes Dada Bear watching you while I can't. I hope he has been making my Angel happy" I gave a smile and she held onto me as she stood to her feet.

I gave her several quick kisses which eventually caused her to get excited and giggle before playing with my eyebrows which she found most intriguing. One would think it was my huge ass nose but no, them bushy eyebrows got my girl.

I pulled her onto my lap and switched on the little TV in the room so she could watch her show.

I wasn't sure whether it was bliss being with my little girl or just a reminder that I would have to fly out in a week and leave her again.

I pushed all thoughts back as she giggled and I decided to have a morning with her to give Robyn a nice morning to herself.

***

"You know she isn't going to remember you being Santa right? You have to be sweating your behind off.." Seth shook his head and I smiled.

Roman had lost his Universal Championship at Roadblock to Kevin Owens thanks to the interference of Jericho. Kevin won by disqualification and they happened to say that they may win by any means basically so I guess it was expected. Roman had prepared me it wouldn't go well but all I wanted was to be with him at least, but I couldn't.

Of course Seth had come out as his partner and they tore it down as they had been doing for awhile.

"Urgh she's dozing off... then I'll take it off" Roman  shrugged as I held Jianna on my lap with my legs draped over his.

Despite him having scared me I found the outfit quite cute. I wasn't sure where he hid it but I guess he had it in the car or something. I knew Jianna was happy about it, they had fallen asleep for a bit or well him. I guess he had been up early with the gang so after a long bath I found his head rested back on her bed while she sat between his legs playing with "Dada Bear".

"So I guess that makes Rih, Mrs Clause?" I eyed Dean and he simply chuckled.

Dean had become even more of a brother due to his schedule being lighter than Roman's. I was sure him and Renee never went home to Vegas because they were always with me and Jianna. Sometimes him alone, with Renee having different duties.

I couldn't wait for the day when Roman and I would expand our family so that I could truly have them as godparents of one of our other Samoan babies. They were a godsend with Jianna...

"Is Santa getting laid tonight?" Renee wiggled her eyebrows. Roman shook his head and took off the hat and beard and I saw Jianna was lights out after lunch.

"Santa was close to before lunch until I interrupted" Seth laughed.

"Y'all need to stop being all up in our business!"
I narrowed my eyes at them which didn't do much.

"Nah it was the little elf" Jimmy winked.

"Did you just call my daughter an elf?" Roman frowned.

"Well yeah" Dean shrugged.

"My daughter is the Princess of the North Pole, idiot!" He shook his head disapprovingly while I rolled my eyes.

"What time do we have to leave?" Jey asked as he entered the room. The twins had arrived after lunch to hang with us after having some time with their family.

"A couple hours. I know you guys are some hungry asses so if y'all wanna stay here while I go its cool." I offered, I was part of a special Christmas performance in town. It was a free concert which meant quite a bit of people.

"No way sista! We haven't seen you in so long now we have to ditch you on Christmas for food?" Dean scrunched up his face feeling offended that I even thought of it.

"You guys saw her on Monday!" Roman shook his head because they had spent last weekend with me due to them having sometime off with not having a PPV.

"You should know you can't get enough of Rihanna!" Renee shot back and he chuckled.

"Yeah" he smiled before leaning over and kissing Jianna before kissing me.

***

"Rih, we're heading out so long hey?" Dean winked and I smiled as Jenn touched up my make-up but I felt Roman wrap his arms around me.

"Joe don't you fucking dare. I will kill you!" Jenn narrowed her eyes.

"My wife, I am not allowed to touch? And you curse in front of my daughter? The only one who deserves to be slayed here is you!"

"You two stop" I shook my head as I moved out of Roman's arms and picked Jianna up out of her seat.

"I had to re-do make-up twice cause your man keep kissing you." Jenn complained.

"You mean she kept kissing me? I just wrapped my arms around her and then...ouch!"

"Jenn!" I laughed as she had thrown Roman with a random box which I hoped was empty.

"Now what you gon do if I can't be a fighting champion?" He glared.

"Seth can take over for your ass!" Jenn teased.

"Oh I'm being sabotaged?" Roman narrowed his eyes at them which caused Jianna to squeal.

"Yes that's right Jenn injure him!" Seth's voice filled the small dressing room again.

"You guys act like that will be the worst thing! I'll be closer to these two" he kissed my cheek and lifted Jianna from my arms.

"No don't even try, you need to show them idiots who the Man is..."

"Actually I'm the man.."

"And I'm the dude.."

"Weren't y'all gone already?"

"No we're waiting outside. We're going to be Roman's bodyguards you know?"

I sighed, "well show them he is The Guy like I know he is. He don't be needing that other champion"

"Yeah until he wins it in the rematch"

"Whatever get out I need to be going"

"Oh we feel the love on your brain for us so much!"

"That love is me for me and Jianna. Y'all don't need to be feeling it!"

"You gon see mommy again! If she gets fussy you can bring her back here okay?"

"Its one song baby. She'll be fine, she deals with their loud voices all the time."

"These are thousands of people.."

"Jenn.."

"See you in less than five minutes baby girl don't fret. Its your first concert type performance in awhile don't think about us just make those fans happy for coming her on their Christmas day" he winked before giving me a hug and leaving.

Then you keep loving me
Just love me, yeah
Just love me
All you need to do is love me yeah
Got me like ah-ah-ah-ow
I'm tired of being played like a violin
What do I gotta do to get in your motherfuckin' heart?

I stared down at the front row and saw Jianna smiling as Roman held her. While the other guys were being dramatic by swaying their hands while the twins were fake crying. I tried not to laugh and glanced away from them instead.

Baby like ah, woo, ah
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me), babe

I stared out at all the people as far as I could see before the darkness took over. There were people smiling, singing with and people getting lost in the music like I wanted to.

Oh, and babe I'm fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough

I settled my eyes on my man again as they all held eachother and swayed side to side. Roman shook his head at them and I gave a small smile as he sang along and Jianna waved at me.

They were my everything, two angels I was blessed with and I still couldn't figure out how it was me..

Must be love on the brain
And it keeps cursing my name (cursing my name)
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain

****

I smiled as I saw Roman enter the room while I had been staring out ahead. He had just set Jianna in her bed and I knew our friends were still downstairs but all I guess he wanted sometime with me.

"It was surreal seeing all those people singing along. I mean I have been to one of your concerts before but not up front. Just makes me appreciate you more baby girl. You evoke these emotions in those people" He whispered as his arms tightened around me.

"Because its easy. I don't have to force it because that's how you make me feel each day, I feel loved and I give love to you and our family and its a never ending kind of love. So that's the place I go to when I sing your songs Joe" I whispered back into his lips and he leaned back and smiled crazy making me laugh.

"You know how to make a man speechless Robyn." He said as he nudged his nose over mine.

"Its about time I do that to you baby boy. You know you always had me like that" I laughed and traced my fingers over his back.

"Mmmm I guess so.." I stared into his grey eyes and was happy he made it home for Christmas after a crazy time away. All I could do was watch as he was involved in so many things. There were times where it was hard having him away but I wouldn't bring it up cause he was putting smiles on several people's faces and I had to remind him that when he came home and didn't feel like leaving his two girls behind.

"Maybe next year we should go visit my family and get a white christmas for our baby" He mumbled into my shoulder after turning me away from him.

"Yeah we can, you were the one who didn't want to take the drive down" I shrugged as I wouldn't have minded. After all the time I had his family over and vice versa I felt like Robyn Anoa'I...

"I know I guess I didn't feel like sharing you but our crazy family makes up for my own." He sighed and I got where he came from, with Jianna our house in Tampa was always filled with people when he came home and this would be the same.

"Yeah they be showing us too much love"

I felt his grip around me tighten as we stared out in the night sky.

"All I want to be is close to you though" He pressed.

"I know but we can't be selfish now?" I turned and kissed his face and he chuckled.

"Nah, I guess we can't. Merry Christmas Baby girl. Hopefully you enjoyed"

"Of course I did, my baby boy is with me"

"He is always with you. Loving you from all over the world" He smiled and traced over my chest.

"Close to you right here and to Jianna" he winked before ripping the towel off and carrying me to the bed making me laugh.

"I love you Joe.." I whispered and he smiled before kissing me.

I didn't mind sharing him with the world because in the end his heart was at home with us. And it never faltered as he showed it each time he got home...

ROMAN THOUGH 😍😍😍😍😍

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

138K 3K 60
*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 November 2018 - #1 WWE ...
25.8K 2.1K 34
Voted for: 🌟Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x🌟 🌟Best Faction🌟 🌟Most Underrated Story🌟 🌟Highest Ranking in Fanfiction: #933🌟 (Hey guys, I LOVE YOU...
54.8K 1.2K 30
Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right o...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...