Professor Presley

By stop_filthy_press

Marissa, a senior in college, expects her year to be just like the other three: Boring, with a lack of romanc... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Author Update
Chapter One (Revised)
Chapter Two (Revised)
Chapter Three (Revised)
Chapter Four (Revised)
Chapter Five (Revised)
Chapter Six (Revised)

Chapter Nine

1.2K 17 10
By stop_filthy_press

I look up at him and blush, "W-what?"

Elvis smiles softly, "I uh... I don't wear underwear. Boxers don't fit well in slacks, and uh, briefs just aren't as comfortable. So I just don't wear them."

I nod. "Oh... Well, you can take your pants off. I'll turn the other way." I roll onto my other side, facing away from him. He was going to be naked next to me? Oh boy!

He smiles, "Okay. You're sure you're comfortable with that?"

I smile, "I'm sure I'm comfortable."

After a moment, I hear his belt being undone, then a zipper. The bed shifts as he climbs in beside me. He wraps his arms around me, and I feel his readily awaiting length against the back of my thigh. I bite my lip and try to relax against his body, but my thighs were betraying me. I started to quiver and heat was radiating itself from between my thighs; so much I was sure he'd feel it.

Elvis' lips meet my neck, causing me to gasp. He pauses for a moment, his lips hovering over my ear, "Would you like to continue what was started earlier?"

I nod and roll over, facing him. I tangle my fingers in his hair and pull his head down to me, "I would love to continue."

As soon as the words are out of my mouth, his tongue is between my teeth, hungrily exploring my mouth. His hands slide up to my breasts and lightly squeeze them. I push my chest forward and moan softly.

Elvis smirks, "Damn, Marissa. You really like this, huh?" I nod eagerly as his thumbs circle my peaked nipples. He was doing something so simple, yet it was driving me mad.

I look up at him, "Elvis... please. I'm aching!"

He bites his lip, "Achin' where?"

I grab one of his hands and pull it down between my legs. I press his palm against my now soaked center and look up at his eyes, "Right here..."

His eyes widen slightly as he touches me, "W-wow, you weren't jokin' earlier."

I shake my head, "I don't joke around, Elvis." I bite my lip and release it slowly, "Now... please just play with me!"

Elvis nods and tugs my panties off my hips and very quickly off my body. He throws them aside and presses his lips to mine while he slowly massages my labia.

My college professor is touching me. Am I alright with that? Oh hell yes I am!

I tip my head back and moan as his middle finger slides slowly inside of me. I'd done this a million times on my own, but I never expected it to feel this good coming from someone else!

I claw at his back as he slowly thrusts his finger into me. My lips eventually find his again, and I kiss him desperately.

He pulls his face back after a moment and smiles at me, "You can touch me if you'd like. I won't bite... unless you ask me to."

I sit up and look down at his aroused member. Shyly, I reach down and touch it with one finger. I'd seen one of these in a video once in health class, but never in person. This was rather intimidating. What the hell was I supposed to do with it? I had no idea what to do, or what he liked, or what was even acceptable to do. I swallow hard and look up at him, meeting a boyish grin. My cheeks grow warm, "Um... What am I supposed to do?"

Elvis smiles, "Whatever you'd like to." Well that was helpful.

I look back down at it. It was rather large, not that I had anything to compare it to, but it went practically halfway down his thigh. I bite my lip and decide to pick it up.

As soon as it's in my hand, Elvis relaxes back into the pillows. I look up at him, still blushing. I still had no idea what to do, but I was too embarrassed to ask him, for fear he'd laugh.

Slowly, I let go and look at him, "Um... Will you excuse me for a moment? I need to use the restroom." He nods, so I jump off the bed and rush to the bathroom, grabbing my phone along the way. Once the door is closed and locked, I unlock my phone and text Sarah.

You (10:20 PM): Oh my God! He told me to touch him, but I have no idea how to touch that thing! Help!!!

Within a matter of seconds, my screen lights up with a response from Sarah.

Sarah (10:21 PM): Goodness! Chill! Just hold it in your hand like it's a bottle and move your hand up and down. Once you get the rhythm, you can go faster if you want. Just don't squeeze too hard, unless he asks you to. Don't be afraid to ask him for help either! 😈😉

Feeling a little better, I set my phone on the counter and quietly flush the toilet just for good measure. I exit the bathroom and climb back on the bed with Elvis. I bite my lip, "Sorry... I just really needed to pee."

He smiles and shakes his head lightly, "Hey, when nature calls, you better answer it..." He looks up at me, "Now, where were we?"

I smile, feeling much more confident, "Right about here." I reach down and grab his length, slowly beginning to move my hand.

He groans softly, "You're sure you've never done this?"

I nod, "Pretty positive. I've never even seen one of these in person. The only time was when they made us watch a sexual health video in some gen-ed class Freshman year."

He smirks, "Oh, you mean the video that was practically porn?"

I giggle and nod while I move my hand, "Yeah, that one. I hardly payed any attention though, I was too embarrassed."

Elvis smiles up at me, "You went from like sexy and confident virgin to the virgin that needs to be coaxed. Come up here, baby."

I let go of him and lay beside him on the bed. He grabs my hand and places it back on his length. I look up at him, "You want me to keep going?"

He nods, "I'm gonna teach you what to do." I bite my lip as he grabs my wrist, "Keep this loose. If you tense up, you're gonna get tired real fast. That in mind, go ahead and move your hand slowly up and down." I do as he says. While I move, he gently adjusts my grip and hand position, smiling the whole time. He watches my hand for a moment, then looks up at me, "There you go, baby."

I blush as he presses his lips slowly to mine. This was a completely new thing for me, and I wasn't sure I liked it all that much. Elvis had stopped touching me, so now I was just getting him off. I thought he was going to make me feel good? If anyone else heard my thoughts, they'd think I was selfish, but this was the first time I'd even been naked in front of a boy, and now I was expected to get one off while all he does is kiss me.

I must have slowed down or something, because Elvis pulls his lips away from mine, "Is somethin' wrong?"

I shake my head lightly, "No, not really."

"Not really? Somethin' seems wrong, so why don't you tell me?" Gently, he pulls my hand from him and cups my face in his hands.

I blush, biting my lip gently, "This just seems kind of odd to me... I'm getting you off and all I'm getting in return is a kiss. I'm sure I sound completely selfish, but I've never done this before... I had to go in the bathroom a few minutes ago to ask Sarah what the heck I'm supposed to even do with that thing."

Elvis sighs softly, then smiles, "How come you didn't ask me for help?"

I shrug lightly, "I was too embarrassed. I didn't want you to laugh at me because I've never done that and had no idea what to do..."

He kisses me gently, "That's okay. I would have been happy to help you. I wouldn't laugh at you, no matter what. And I'm sorry if I made you feel a little neglected. C'mere." He grabs my hips and pulls me towards him. One of his hands slips between my legs and starts rubbing my center again.

I gasp softly and tilt my head back. I reach down and resume touching him. After a moment, his free hand grabs my face and tilts it downwards. He kisses me hungrily as he works.

The next thing I know, Elvis is on top of me, my body pinned between him and the mattress. He looks down at me, "You're sure you're ready?"

I nod eagerly, "Elvis, please! I've never been more ready!"

He laughs, "Alright, alright! Cool your jets!" He reaches down between us to position his length, "Just tell me if it hurts and I'll stop, okay?"

I nod, "I will." He brings his lips to mine and kisses me gently as he starts to push into me. I gasp at the feeling of pleasure, but then pain. I pull my head back and bite my lip. He watches me, but then stops at the resistance in me.

"Honey, I'm gonna break you, and it's gonna hurt... Are you sure you want me to?"

I look up at him, "Please just get this over with..."

Elvis nods and presses into me more. Pain surges through me and I clench my eyes shut. The instant I do, pleasure makes it way back in and I take a deep breath. I look up at him as he bites his lip, "Are you okay?"

Without answering him, I pull his face down and kiss him, prompting him to keep moving his hips. Elvis moves smoothly, and slowly at first, allowing my body to adjust to the size of him.

A feeling a euphoria washes over me as our bodies move together. I'd never experienced something so passionate in my entire life, and I hoped it would never end. Without warning, my body convulses around his length, a brand new wave of pleasure washing over me. His body responds in a similar way, and he presses into me as he too finishes.

Elvis lays down beside me after it's all over, and he turns his head to face me, "How was that?"

"Perfect!" I say softly, still unable to catch my breath.

He pulls me towards him and wraps his arms around my warm body, "We should get to sleep. Both of us have an early start in the mornin'."

I nod, agreeing completely with him. He reaches up and shuts the light beside my bed off, pulling me closer before we both drift off into a blissful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 12 14
Britney is in high school. Over the summer she meets this hot guy. She starts hanging out with him, and helps him out around the town as he is new to...
2 0 18
Elijah comes from a long line of doctors but he wants to be a historian but his parents want him to be a doctor. So they compromised and he's becomin...
171 0 29
Christine gets accepted into college and her lover is moved to another state because of school. Then something bad happened to her . She ends up in...
206 4 23
When two freshmen stumble across the old school library, they realize something that will change their lives forever.