Chapter Nine

I look up at him and blush, "W-what?"

Elvis smiles softly, "I uh... I don't wear underwear. Boxers don't fit well in slacks, and uh, briefs just aren't as comfortable. So I just don't wear them."

I nod. "Oh... Well, you can take your pants off. I'll turn the other way." I roll onto my other side, facing away from him. He was going to be naked next to me? Oh boy!

He smiles, "Okay. You're sure you're comfortable with that?"

I smile, "I'm sure I'm comfortable."

After a moment, I hear his belt being undone, then a zipper. The bed shifts as he climbs in beside me. He wraps his arms around me, and I feel his readily awaiting length against the back of my thigh. I bite my lip and try to relax against his body, but my thighs were betraying me. I started to quiver and heat was radiating itself from between my thighs; so much I was sure he'd feel it.

Elvis' lips meet my neck, causing me to gasp. He pauses for a moment, his lips hovering over my ear, "Would you like to continue what was started earlier?"

I nod and roll over, facing him. I tangle my fingers in his hair and pull his head down to me, "I would love to continue."

As soon as the words are out of my mouth, his tongue is between my teeth, hungrily exploring my mouth. His hands slide up to my breasts and lightly squeeze them. I push my chest forward and moan softly.

Elvis smirks, "Damn, Marissa. You really like this, huh?" I nod eagerly as his thumbs circle my peaked nipples. He was doing something so simple, yet it was driving me mad.

I look up at him, "Elvis... please. I'm aching!"

He bites his lip, "Achin' where?"

I grab one of his hands and pull it down between my legs. I press his palm against my now soaked center and look up at his eyes, "Right here..."

His eyes widen slightly as he touches me, "W-wow, you weren't jokin' earlier."

I shake my head, "I don't joke around, Elvis." I bite my lip and release it slowly, "Now... please just play with me!"

Elvis nods and tugs my panties off my hips and very quickly off my body. He throws them aside and presses his lips to mine while he slowly massages my labia.

My college professor is touching me. Am I alright with that? Oh hell yes I am!

I tip my head back and moan as his middle finger slides slowly inside of me. I'd done this a million times on my own, but I never expected it to feel this good coming from someone else!

I claw at his back as he slowly thrusts his finger into me. My lips eventually find his again, and I kiss him desperately.

He pulls his face back after a moment and smiles at me, "You can touch me if you'd like. I won't bite... unless you ask me to."

I sit up and look down at his aroused member. Shyly, I reach down and touch it with one finger. I'd seen one of these in a video once in health class, but never in person. This was rather intimidating. What the hell was I supposed to do with it? I had no idea what to do, or what he liked, or what was even acceptable to do. I swallow hard and look up at him, meeting a boyish grin. My cheeks grow warm, "Um... What am I supposed to do?"

Elvis smiles, "Whatever you'd like to." Well that was helpful.

I look back down at it. It was rather large, not that I had anything to compare it to, but it went practically halfway down his thigh. I bite my lip and decide to pick it up.

As soon as it's in my hand, Elvis relaxes back into the pillows. I look up at him, still blushing. I still had no idea what to do, but I was too embarrassed to ask him, for fear he'd laugh.