The Guy Next Door

By LovelyWriter123

Explicit Context... Successful, hard working, and no tolerance for non-sense attitude made Khloe Sparks the s... More

The Guy Next Door
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 15

416K 8K 2K
By LovelyWriter123

To make everyone comfortable I've put stars to show when a naughty scene begins and ends. You can skip those parts it won't effect the main plot at all.

Well go on enjoy my little pervs ;)

***************

Chapter 15

*********

I wanted him.

The thought bounced in my head like a rubber ball startling me but the momentary panic fizzled away when Wes nibbled my bottom lip forcing a throaty moan to pull from my lips. Tangling my right hand in his hair I lifted myself up until I towered over him, our mouths still locked in a passionate kiss as his tongue slid back into my mouth dominating the kiss. His lips molded to mine in a bruising kiss that had me pressing my mouth further against his.

Fisting his hand in my hair he pulled back and tilted my head to the side leaving my neck open for his assault. Latching his mouth against the hallow area behind my ear his tongue darted out and licked the sensitive skin followed by a open mouth kiss and repeated down my neck. Arching forward I felt his arousal against bottom, unconscious of my next actions I ground myself against his stiff erection moaning as it jerked in response. Pure liquid heat poured down between my legs like a volcano erupting after years of uninterrupted solitude.

Locking my fingers behind his neck I swayed my hips forward retracting a grunt from Wes that tingled on my skin, sinking my teeth down on my bottom lip I swayed backwards feeling the tip of his head nudging my drenched panties. Releasing a small whimper I squeezed my thighs against his manhood savoring the hard heat searing against my channel. The ache between my thighs increased with each rub of his excited member, it was like a fire blazing wildly and the small buckets of water did little to nothing to calm the fire surging through my system. Groaning in frustration I braced my hands on his wide shoulders causing his erection to press directly against my entrance adding to the unbearable tension in my lower abdominal. His hands slid down the side of my body, running over each soft curve before resting under my butt and in a quick unexpected turn flipped us over so my back was pressed against the plush sofa, his toned body pressing further against mine.

One hand slid under my skirt and cupped my sex, gasping in both shock and excitement I barely noticed his mouth dipping beneath my shirt until I felt his hot breath fanning my chest. Yanking my shirt down I heard the material tare but didn't care enough to tell him to stop, pushing my bra to the side he traced the hard tip with his tongue. Sucking in a sharp breath I thrust my chest forward, with a throaty chuckle Wes took the stiff peek in between his teeth, grazing the hard nipple and licking the tip. Every nerve in my body heightened with each thrust of his silky tongue, sending me venturing further and further into the hot sensations he brought to my body.

"Fuck, you're so wet kitty." he cursed, his fingers skimmed down the front of my drenched panties leaving a searing path of fire in their wake that trailed down to where his hands inched closer. His long fingers brushed my panties to the side and traced my outer lips with a touch meant to tease my already humming clit.

"Stop... teasing..." I growled sinking my nails into his shoulders

My voice sounded thick and hazy in my ears as I wondered how I managed to get the two words out in the first place, all thoughts and words were long forgotten when he touched me in my most womanly area, a place no man has ever touched me before. His laugh echoed against the skin between my breasts as he switched to the other taunt nipple, his laugh -although meant to be playful- sounded husky with lust but I had no time to point that out when he thrust one long, thick finger between my folds, the wetness providing a lubricant that allowed his finger to slid in with ease.

He cursed against my nipple, his hot breath causing my nipple to strain against his bottom lip at the sudden warmth "Your so tight-" he grunted thrusting a second finger in "-and so wet." he added hoarsely

Sinking my teeth into my bottom lip I closed my eyes savoring the intense heat that curled in the pit of my belly as he retracted his fingers before plunging them deeper, his mouth continued to lick and suck on my erect nipple adding to the foreign sensations reeling through my body. Raking my fingers down his chest I slipped my hands under his shirt, I snapped my eyes open when I felt him shudder as my hands found the warm taunt muscle beneath the fabric. A sudden sense of bravery took over as I ran my hands back up his chest in a teasing, feather like touch before resting my hands on his shoulders.

His moan of satisfaction sparked an unknown confidence within me, hidden too deep inside of me for me to have known existed. Raking my fingers down his back I heard him hiss as his fingers sped up the pace they pumped inside of me. Grinning inwardly I arched my chest away from his seeking mouth, he lifted his head and the lust that clouded the twin dark blue orbs sent a liquid heat to run between my legs.

He groaned as my inner walls clenched around his large fingers, leaving close to no room for him to move them. "So wet.." he mumbled under his breath as his fingers pushed forward, his warm mouth settled against the side of my neck sucking the sensitive skin beneath my ear.

"I can't wait to shove my tongue into your wet pussy and taste you." he whispered breathlessly in between sucks

The husky, deep sound of his voice and the provocative words he spoke retracted a soft whimper as my mind created images to match his words. "You like that." he whispered pushing a third finger in

Unable to find my voice I nodded, his lips brushed against the raw spot on my neck and bit the still wet skin. I buried my face in the crook of his neck as his fingers picked up their pace, forcing his fingers in and out of my constricting walls.

Faster.

Harder.

The sound of my heart pounding in my ears over shadowed the heavy pants passing between us, my stomach clenched in anticipation, the pleasure between my legs built up on itself, getting higher -more intense.

"Don't.." I gulped moistening my parched throat "S-stop." I finished sinking my teeth into his shoulder

An animal like growl vibrated between us, rumbling from his chest. The sound caused me to bite down harder as my inner walls clenched around his fingers in a vise grip, my body tensed as the pleasure pulled together in one unbearable bubble and as quick as it came together it exploded shattering my body within its fiery explosion. I screamed his name against his skin too far gone to care as I ground my hips against his fingers in the efforts to make the unfamiliar sensation last.

Wes's free fingers dug into my waist as his still hard erection jerked forward rubbing against my entrance adding to the heavy heatwave that racked my body. "That was quick." he chuckled kissing my collar bone

Ever so slowly my body came down from the high, humming from the aftermath as I slumped against his chest worn out by the toe curling orgasm. Smiling in content I snuggled my face deeper into his neck inhaling his spicy cologne my head miles away from my satisfied body. His shoulder jerked causing me to turn my face towards him just when he retracted his fingers causing me to whimper in protest. A deep flush covered my face when he held up his hand covered in my juices, his brow lifted in my direction as one side of his mouth tilted upwards. Popping each finger into his mouth he kept his gaze locked with mine as he cleaned the juices off his hand and wrist. Darting my tongue out I licked my parched lips unable to tear my gaze away from his as I watched him lap away my juices like it was his favorite ice cream.

"I knew you would taste amazing." he moaned

A fresh shade of crimson covered my cheeks, burying my face in the crook of his neck I squeezed my eyes shut, his deep laughter filling the air as he ran a hand down between my bare breasts. The light touch sent a shudder down my spine that I welcomed, so long as he made my body explode again.

**********

"How about I get a taste now?" he asked his hot breath tickling my ear

I opened my mouth to reply when his words settled in my mind, like a brick wall reality slammed down on the brief blissful moment and with it came the emotions after what happened between us. Jolting backwards I shook my head as the last few minutes rushed back in waves, slamming mercilessly in my mind bringing shame, embarrassment and anger with it.

"Oh my god." I gasped looking down at my breasts that were out on display for him to view, sliding my bra back in place I felt him shift on top of me

"What's wrong kit-"

"Get off of me!" I hissed hitting his chest horrified at my wonton actions to care if I hurt his ever growing ego

He rolled over lazily his lust filled eyes fixed on me, a crease bared between his brows indicating his confusion. Shaking my head I mentally cursed myself for my momentary weakness, no matter how good it felt I still fucked up and -basically let him fuck me like all the other girls he has had in here. I was no different than them. Scrambling on to my feet I didn't bother glancing down at my clothing as I grabbed my keys from the mini chest by the door, pulling the door open I was relieved to see my mom left which was a blessing.

"Hold on." Wes called from behind me

Pretending I didn't hear him I fished the correct key out from the others when a large hand pressed against my shoulder causing my body to stiffen.

"You're regretting what happened." he stated rather than asked

Pressing my lips together I held the venomous words bubbling on my tongue knowing it would do no good at this point. Its not as if he forced himself on me, I willingly and too eagerly thrust myself at him, too consumed by the wonderful heat he caused within me to think it through. Instead I focused on opening my door and getting away from him -to curl up in my bed and forget this whole night ever happened. My hand trembled as I tried fitting the key into it's slot and to my dismay it slid to the side missing the keyhole by an inch.

"Are you going to even look at me?" he asked

Huffing in frustration I felt like crying as the key missed it's mark yet again, leaving me stranded in the hallway. Burying my hands into my hair I squeezed my eyes shut hoping to calm down before I explode with shame and frustration. Why did I have to be so weak when it came to this man? What happened to my resolve, my dignity?!

A light touch on my hand had my eyes fluttering open, Wes pulled my key from my limp fingers his expression free of any lust but his eyes still held the cloudy haze proof of what we did. Wordlessly he shoved my key in and turned the knob before pushing the door halfway open. My hands fell to my sides and all I wanted was to sink to the ground and bawl my eyes out.

"I don't regret it." he said in a small voice and turned toward his apartment, his door shut with a soft click that sounded too loud in my ears

I stood in the hallway for a while waiting for him to come out and yell at me to stop being a prude and deal with the fact that I let him take advantage of me. To tell me to fuck off but the longer I stood there the longer I realized Wes wasn't going to do any of that. Hanging my head low I walked into my apartment and shut the door to humiliated to give him another thought. Like a robot I walked into the bathroom and peeled my clothes off not caring where I threw them as I hopped in the shower. Turning the dial on the most bearable heat I began to scrub my body to no prevail, no matter how long I scrubbed the shame I felt it wouldn't wash off.

~*~*~*~

"Inez's covers and web page is completed and already up but I feel we need more time to get David's cover right since he asked for more hand details than computer details." Tess said her eyes trained on the iPad in her hands

"That's fine just make sure it's ready by tomorrow when David comes by to approve of it." I mumbled my eyes drifting to the plain cream colored wall behind her, it never occurred to me before but my office is nearly empty.

The walls were bare with no pictures or paintings decorating the room, not even a small print to give it some sort of design. Come to think of it I have nothing personal in here, no photos of family or loved ones and that didn't bother me so much. It's funny how I spend most of my days in this room yet if a stranger stepped in here they would find no significant detail to link me to the strictly business room.

A hand waving in my face had me blinking in confusion, Tess retracted her hand "This is the fourth time you spaced out, what's on your mind hun?"

"Nothing." I mumbled and returned to the updates on my desk, it was a clear lie that anyone could spot. All day I've been drifting off for one reason or another and it is interfering with my work today. We have a deadline as it is and getting distracted this week isn't an option I can afford at the moment.

"Ms. Sparks." Amy called over the intercom "Your mother is asking to speak to you."

Sighing I pushed away from my desk feeling drained and it was only ten thirty, as much as I wanted to keep ignoring my mother I knew I couldn't avoid the inventible. Getting over whatever apology plan she has planned its better to deal with it now rather than later. At this point I don't even care what it is as long as she can return to her perfect life and leave me be.

"Put her through Amy." I sighed placing two fingers against my temple

With a quick yes Amy placed the call through and my mother's voice rang through the room along with it came a pang in the side of my head "Hello mother." I greeted my tone as welcoming as a bee sting

"How are you sweetheart? I've been trying to reach you since yesterday." she retorted completely ignoring my deadpanned tone

"I've been busy." I replied swerving in my chair to face Tess who lowered her iPad and was now listening to the conversation

"Too busy for your own mother." she scolded

"Yes." I bit back harshly

There was a brief pause and for that one second I thought she would hang up but I am not that lucky. "Just like your father, too wrapped up in your work for family." she 'tssked'

I stiffened at the comparison to my father, we were nothing alike and she damn well knew it. He scurried his way up the political ladder with the family name while I worked my ass off to get where I am and his idea of 'a late night in the office' isn't the same as mine. Grinding my teeth together I took a calming breath and gathered any self restrain I have to not yell at her for daring to compare me to her husband. Clenching and unclenching my fists I saw Tess sitting up ready to jump in if she were needed.

"What do you want mother?" I asked not bothering with any sugar coated words

"Well I wanted to invite you for lunch today but I have plans with your sister later, how about tomorrow?" she asked her voice as chirpy as ever

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow." I forced out through clenched teeth

"Wonderful, I'll meet you both at the Briśtò."

"Both?" I asked already sitting up to hang up

"Yes sweetheart, you and Wes." she clarified as if it were clear as the bright blue sky

"Wes." I repeated

Panic settled in my chest just repeating his name, last night's events rushed from the back of my mind where I pushed the memory away after my steaming shower. Curling into bed with the baggiest clothes I owned I promised to forget the embarrassing ordeal and get on as if nothing occurred. I still can't believe I allowed him to touch me in that manner, to touch the area of my body no man has ever touched with his hands let alone do what he did. Not to mention the provocative words he spoke that had my belly squirming with anticipation and my body burning in flames for more even now as I recall the huskiness of his voice as he spoke them.

"Yes, I feel awful for snapping at him, it's only right I make up for my rude behavior."

"I'm sure he is much too busy and besides Wes didn't take any offense." I blurted my cheeks coloring with the images of last night in my mind

I can't face him so soon after what we did, after orgasming over his hand. A foreign sensation to my unsatisfied body and Wes gave me my first orgasm. I was expecting to avoid him for a few days before facing him, maybe go a week before mustering up the courage to face him. It seems life has different plans for me.

"I won't take no for an answer Khloe, I expect to see both you and Wes tomorrow for lunch. No excuses."

"Wait mo-" the line went dead before I could protest further

Punching the end button I groaned dropping my head into my hands, silently hoping for a hurricane to suddenly touch down in the city just to prevent our lunch tomorrow. How am I suppose to call him and ask him to join me for lunch after running out of his apartment like I was on fire, although my body was still sizzling.

"Are you going to tell me what happened with you and Wes now?" Tess asked

"Please don't start." I answered lifting my head up, Tess slumped back in her seat with her eyes narrowed. She sensed something amiss as soon as she entered my office this morning and hasn't stopped pestering me to give up details about my date with Wes, which I certainly am not sharing! It's too embarrassing to explain how my hormones took over and how good it felt for my body to experience it's first orgasm.

Pulling my phone out I stared at it as if it were a vicious animal ready to pounce on me.

"Well?" she questioned leaning forward obviously hoping to hear something juice

Chewing on my bottom lip I lifted the phone up slowly scrolling to Wes's number. My finger hovered above the screen, hesitating to hit the number. Maybe I'll get lucky and he won't answer.

"Are you afraid to speak to him?" she asked a tinge of suspicion in her tone

"No." I hissed darkly

Pressing the number I lifted the phone to my ear hearing the first ring, my heart pounded in my cheat as it rang a second time. My hardened mask softened with worry as I mulled over in my head what exactly I would say to him. 'Sorry for freaking out after you finger fucked me, it was my first orgasm you know oh yes I was also wondering if you were free to join my mother and I for lunch tomorrow?' my eyes widened as the phone rang again, in a panicked jerk I tossed the phone to Tess with a thump it landed on her lap still ringing.

"Khloe-"

"You ask him." I pleaded as his deep voice echoed on the other end

She opened her mouth ready to protest and stopped, with a sigh and one last glance my way she lifted the phone to her ear. She shook her head, her eyes narrowed in annoyance but her mouth twisted up into a smirk.

"Hello Wes, this is Tess Khloe's friend." she answered in her bell like voice

Slumping into the seat I squeezed my eyes shut trying but failing not to listen the the deep rumble of his voice on the other line.

Tomorrow is going to be hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.4K 24
Redeeming love. It's the story of one girl name Adrienne Nelson who try to find her happiness. She never know who is her mother is because it's only...
150 10 6
Harper married young and she married wrong. She tried for years to make her relationship work, until one fateful day when she arrived home early fro...
421 5 29
At age twenty-three Skylar moves back into her childhood home hoping to reconnect herself with who she really was before her life got worse. Only to...
1.1K 43 25
keri shamely moves to a new town,and on the first day of high school she is already regreting agreeing to it. After being called a stupid writer by t...