Saved {A Markiplier Fanfictio...

By LiSuper

Years of abuse "I shakily touched my cheek to see blood on my fingers and broke down into tears" Lies "It's n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15

9

87 7 1
By LiSuper

*dark topics and coarse language*
I woke up with that same headache and slowly opened my eyes. I suddenly realised Mark was right there and jumped in fear, my hands shaking again.

"W-What, I-I," I was very confused.

"Hey, hey it's alright," Mark tried to calm me,"You just had a little panic attack." He seemed to say it so nonchalantly.

"The doctor's here, anyway," Mark said, looking up at the door as the doorbell rang. He got off the couch and walked over to the door.

It looks like Mark had carried me to the couch and grabbed some blankets and my pillow from upstairs.

"Y/N," Mark called as he walked down the hallway with the doctor,"this is Dr Woodlock."

I looked at doctor and he waved as he came and sat down on the couch, just in front of my feet.

"So I'm just going to do a few tests, is that alright?" the man asked.

I nodded. It wasn't like I had a choice anyway.

He began doing several tests and I started to become annoyed.

"I'm not a psycho!" I bursted.

"Y/N!" Mark yelled.

His yell frightened me and I began to cry, my shaking hands worse than ever before.

"Okay, that's all I need," Dr Lockwood said quietly, walking over to Mark.

They walked down the hall to talk privately.

Meanwhile, I continued bawling my eyes out. I threw off my blankets in frustration and stormed over to the bathroom. I looked at the mess I was in the mirror. I started looking through the drawers and found a razor.

"Y/N, stop!" Mark yelled again, snatching the razor from my hand.

I tried to snatch it back but Mark would keep putting it out of reach.

"You...fucking...asshole," I cursed at Mark for not giving me the razor.

"Y/N, please calm down," Mark pleaded.

"Why...when you don't even care about me," I cried,"Why did you hit me?"

Mark's Pov
"Y/N, I have never ever hit you and I never will," I tried to convince her,"That was just a dream."

I pulled her into a hug and she didn't try to escape or struggle, she simply cried.

"Sh..." I tried to calm her.

I carefully and quietly put the razor away as she cried into my chest.

She seemed to be shivering and it broke my heart.

She pulled out of the hug before looking at me, then her hands and running away to her room.

Your Pov
I sat on my bed sobbing. I was so confused, I didn't understand my feelings anymore.

I was so God damn useless.

I checked the time.

Six o'clock already...

I might as well watch a bit of YouTube and sleep. That word is just a joke to me.  I can never sleep. I just lay in bed, staring at the ceiling like a God damn moron and fall asleep for two hours, wake up and repeat the process. It's just a never-ending cycle.

My step-mother did this to me. She made me this scared little brat that I am. I need to stop being a little bitch, it's Christmas tomorrow. But I bet it'll be spent with a God damn counsellor.

I forced myself to stop and watched YouTube until I finally felt tired and 'fell asleep'.

------------------------------------------
"Oh the weather outside is frightful," I heard singing,"but the fire is so delightful and since we've no place to go...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

"Merry Christmas!" Mark's voice shouted, startling me awake.

I screamed in fear and put my hand over my heart, taking deep breaths.

"Fuck," I cursed,"don't do that."

I heard Mark chuckle.

"Sorry," he apologised.

I felt his weight on the end of the bed.

"Come on, get up! It's Christmas!" Mark said enthusiastically.

"Fine," I grumbled.

"Come on-"

"No! Just fucking leave me alone!" I vociferated.

I looked at Mark to see hurt in his eyes and my anger turned to empathy.

"I-I'm sorry," I tried to apologise.

"Amy and I will be downstairs when you're ready to join us," Mark quickly said, walking out the room just as quick.

"You whore," I scolded myself,"Are you going to fucking ruin Christmas now? You've already ruined Mark's life, now Christmas. You're a piece of shit."

I took a minute to gather myself and got dressed. I put on some simple black skinny jeans a random black and white t-shirt.

I walked downstairs, the smell of pancakes wafting through the air.

I looked at the floor to avoid any possible eye-contact.

"Merry Christmas!" Amy and Mark cheered.

I looked up to see a bright white tree with tonnes of ornaments and lights flashing.

'Wow' I mouthed as I walked towards the tree.

There were quite a lot of presents around the tree. I sat down in front of the tree in awe.

"Well, we may as well starting opening the presents!" Amy said happily.

Mark started sorting the presents, handing me my presents first.

We made eye contact but Mark quickly moved on.

I sat on the couch and opened a random one. It seemed to be some sort of clothing. I already had a tonne of clothes that I didn't deserve, I didn't need more.

I looked up at Mark and Amy who were already pre-occupied by their own presents.

I carefully unwrapped the present to find a sweater. It had a little card on it.

To Y/N,
Merry Christmas! I hope you have the best christmas ever full of fun and laughter. I hope you like my gift. Remember, LIKE A BOSS!
Love from Sean.

My eyes opened in realization as I picked up the navy blue sweater.

It was hand-knit with a Septiceye Sam wearing a christmas hat on it. It had snowflakes falling around sam. I loved it.

"Oh my God," I said in shock.

I looked over to see Mark and Amy grinning.

"I knew you were watching Jack so I asked him if he would get you something," Mark explained.

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Nah, Jack just kept begging me that he wanted to get you something ever since I mentioned you to him," Mark admitted.

"Oh my God, I-really? I can't believe it...I love it," I said, a warm, fuzzy feeling building up.

I immediately put it on.

"So?" I asked, getting Mark and Amy's attention.

"You look beautiful," Amy complimented.

"You really suit it," Mark said with a small chuckle.

I continued to my next present.

To Y/N
From Mark

The little sticker read.

For some reason my hands started shaking again and as I picked it up, it slipped out of my hands and fell on the floor. I heard glass shatter and covered my mouth in shock and horror.

I started crying and ran upstairs to my room.

Now I ruined Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.8K 40
Jack has been living with his mum and step-dad who have abused him for about 5 years now,Mark has gotten very suspicious of all ofJack cuts and brui...
5.1K 134 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...
18.2K 579 20
You have been depressed for a while. Your dad ditched you and your mom when you were 8 and your mom became an alcoholic when he left and 4 of your cl...
10K 300 8
You're just a small trans boy who adores Markiplier, your hero. But when you finally get the chance to meet him, it all goes wrong...or does it? Trig...