BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIR...

By angelprincess24

( This is the second book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES ) ANGELA ANDERSON is a 24 years old young woman, who is c... More

BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIRE
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EXTRA
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
PROLOGUE OF 'LOVE ON A TOUR'
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
PROLOGUE OF "MY POSSESSIVE MR. BILLIONAIRE"
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Devil and His Savage Queen

CHAPTER 18

55.4K 1.9K 72
By angelprincess24

Follow me on TWITTER at : @MMTINA24 .

You can now also join me on INSTAGRAM : @tinameherchandani82 .

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

Share the sweet love story of ANGELA AND NOAH more and more with your friends, family and relatives!!

Also read other book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES :-

"MEETING MR. BILLIONAIRE (MMB)"

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE !!

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

Now join me on INSTAGRAM : @tinameherchandani82 .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ANGELA'S  POV :- 

"What condition?" I immediately asked Mr. Jerkhead.

What does he want now? What's his condition?

He just smirked and that made him look even more sexy. Sexy? Did I really say that? Angela, darling control yourself!

Yes, yes, you are right, my brain! Now is not the time to think about all this, its the time to make this idiot understand what I want and what I wish. But this Jerkhead is not saying anything, instead he is giving me his stupid smirk. I will wipe that smirk off his face one day!

"Now will you speak, or are you going to keep smirking at me whole day, Mr. Jerkhead?" I impatiently asked him. But the next moment my eyes were widened in shock and my hands were on my mouth, stopping it from saying anything more stupid again.

Wait! Did I really called him Jerkhead on his face? Oh God! Please save me from this beast, this devil or whatever dangerous thing you can come up with.

His smirk immediately vanished and now he had that curious and astonished look on his face. Now I wish that that smirk was better than this.

I am really going mad! One moment I myself want to wipe that smirk off his face, and the other moment I think that that smirk looked better on his face than this astonished look. This man will surely make me mad one day!

Mr. Jerkhead started walking towards me. He is striding towards me in the same way a lion strides towards his prey. Is he going to kill me? What will he do? God, please save me!

Finally he came and stood very close to me, looking at me with his sharp eyes. I didn't dare to look in his eyes, and started looking at my feet like they are the most wonderful thing in the world at the moment.

Suddenly he placed his one finger under my chin and with one swift movement he made me look up at him.

"What did you just say?" He asked me, looking straight into my eyes.

I started looking everywhere but him.

"Look at me Angela," He told me, but still I didn't look at him, "Angela, look at me," He said again but this time being more serious. So I obeyed and looked at him directly into his eyes. But it was a wrong decision. I got lost in his damn deep eyes. I was mesmerized by his eyes and my mind stopped working. He immediately put his one hand around my waist and pulled me hard into his rock hard chest. I could feel his well built muscles under me. His other hand went up and held my cheek. With his thumb, he started making soft circles on my cheek. That was it! My whole body lost control and no part of my body was under my control anymore! My knees started becoming weak and jolts of electric current started passing down my spine. A moan was on the verge of escaping from my mouth but I suppressed it by biting and crushing my lower lip in between my teeth. My assault was so harsh that I could even feel blood oozing out from my lip. Noah's thumb which was making circles on my cheek immediately stopped and instead now came over my lower lip. Noah gently pulled my lip out from between my teeth. He lowered his head even more. Now our lips were only few inches apart. I could feel his hot breath fanning over my lips. My lips started trembling now and every cell of my body was craving for him. He started licking the blood, which was on my lip, with his tongue. His action made me crave for him even more. My eyes closed on their own. My heart started beating very fast. My breaths started getting heavy and my mind was blank lile on the state of coma. I was inwardly craving for him to kiss me immediately. And as if he can read my mind, he immediately placed his lips upon mine and started kissing me passionately. He pulled me even more into his rock hard chest. I could feel his well toned muscles and body under my hands. He licked my lower lip with his tongue, asking me permission to get in. My lips parted on their own without waiting for me to decide anything. And as soon as my mouth opened, Noah placed his tongue in my mouth. Jolts of pleasure started passing down my spine. Both of our tongues started dancing in complete sync, but Noah's tongue was definitely dominating mine as I didn't have enough experience and so I allowed him to take the lead. My hands on their own encircled around his neck and started playing with his soft hair. Noah was kissing me with so much passion that it felt like I was the breath he needs to live alive. The thought itself made me feel contented and satisfied which I don't know why. I was just enjoying the moment and always wanted to capture it in my mind as a beautiful memory.

After kissing the hell out of each other, we finally broke the kiss. Noah placed his forehead against mine and we both started breathing heavily, as we were both out of breath due to our long passionate kissing.

"Only I have the right to assault that lip of yours. No one can do that, except me. Not even you, my princess." Noah said huskily.

Oh God! His voice is so seductive. I am already wet for him and his voice is taking me to another land. But how would it feel when he would ride me? I am sure he would be amazing, because he is probably the sexiest man alive. He would give me immense pleasure... Oh no! Wait! What the hell was I thinking? No, no, no... I didn't think about that, did I? Shit! Shit! Shit!

My eyes widened in shock and my cheeks started heating up at the mere thought. I was being desperate about him. I have never acted like this before. So why now, Angela?

*************************

HEY  GUYS,
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DO YOU LIKE IT?
TELL ME YOUR REVIEWS BY COMMENTING !!

KEEP VOTING !!
VOTE MORE AND MORE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR NOLA !!

KEEP READING, VOTING AND SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL !!
TAKE CARE !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.9K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
2.3M 64.6K 43
Thea Morris is 23 years old and she works as an interior designer for a well-known company in Paris. She always rejected all the guys that asked her...
1.2M 39.1K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
29.1M 998K 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...