Teen Wolf Imagines

By jordantateeee

All of your teen wolf Imagines I take requests of course go check out my other books ? you babes Also not... More

Scott McCall (help)
Scott McCall ( Alpha Smut)
Derek Hale (violent)
Stiles Stilinski (smut)
Scott McCall (Angel)
Derek Hale (cravings)
Scott McCall (Caught)
Derek Hale (jealous)
Stiles Stilinski (notebook)
Scott McCall ( Beautiful )
Derek Hale (anchor)
Stiles Stilinski ( impressive)
Scott McCall (Beautiful pt.2)
Derek Hale (welcome)
Stiles Stilinski (Avoid)
Scott McCall (The Bite )
Derek Hale (inturupted)
Scott McCall(how I feel)
Stiles Stilinski ( real funny)
Derek Hale (smut)
Scott McCall (Missing)
Stiles Stilinski ( jealous)
Derek Hale (study )
Liam Dunbar (smut)
Scott McCall (Bait)
Stiles Stilinski ( feelings)
Malia Tate (mine)
Derek Hale (babe)
Scott McCall (Feisty)
Stiles Stilinski ( tree house)
Derek Hale (jealous)
Scott McCall (Rivalry)
Stiles Stilinski ( jealous)
Isaac Lahey (learn something )
Derek Hale (choke)
Scott McCall (Werewolf?)
Stiles Stilinski ( Pissed)
Derek Hale (care for myself)
Scott McCall (be careful)
Isaac Lahey (fluff)
Stiles Stilinski (void)
Derek Hale (forever)
Scott McCall (You are Mine)
Isaac Lahey (rough)
Stiles Stilinski ( special pt.1)
Scott McCall (Gone)
Stiles Stilinski special pt. 2)
Derek Hale (smut)
Derek Hale (forever you)
Scott McCall( ugly green monster)
Scott McCall (hope)
Isaac Lahey (no problem)
Scott McCall (Mate)
Scott McCall (Alpha)
Derek Hale (smut)
Stiles Stilinski (teenagers)
Scott McCall ( how I feel)
Scott McCall (open up)
Stiles Stilinski (smut)
Scott McCall (hot stepsister)
Isaac Lahey (wolf boy)
Malia Tate (smut)
Stiles Stilinski (sick)
Brett Talbot (smut)
Isaac Lahey (overstem.)
Young Peter (smut)
Scott McCall (reunited)
Derek Hale (fluff)
Scott McCall (lovely)
Stiles Stilinski(hurt)
Scott McCall (tell her)
Scott McCall (babysitting)
Isaac Lahey (slight smut)
Derek Hale (fluff)
Scott McCall(no more )
Scott McCall (came to help)
Scott McCall (here for you )
Scott McCall ( not leaving )
Stiles Stilinski (collage bound)
Scott McCall ( puppy crush)
Stiles Stilinski (moving on)
Scott McCall ( got a shot )
Stiles Stilinski (notes)
Scott McCall (smut)
Young Derek (smut)
Stiles Stilinski (jealous)
Isaac Lahey (bondage )
Stiles Stilinski(overstimulation)
Stiles Stilinski (overstem. 2)
Roleplay

Scott McCall (princess)

9.6K 156 23
By jordantateeee

You know that you're adorable when you're tired, right, baby girl?" Scott had cooed affectionally one day during lunch while you were tucked away securely in his warm embrace, barely conscious.

Even though there was a table full of your guys' friends sitting with you outside in the courtyard, Scott's attention was primarily and solely on you; constantly checking to make sure that you were as comfortable as possible, that your head wasn't being craned too far to one side, or even that you weren't cold (How ironic).

Some would have found it overbearing and even a little obsessive, but to you it was adorable; Scott was adorable.

Rubbing small, delicate, circles along the perimeter of your back, he began to whisper sweet, little nothings in your ear, knowing full well that it helped to calm your nerves and lull you into sleep.

He didn't seem to mind the fact that you hadn't responded or mumbled something cheeky back like you usually did. Scott knew that you were exhausted, that you had stayed up the night before studying for an exam you'd taken just moments before coming to lunch. And even though he secretly wished he could hear the beautiful melody that was your voice, he was more than content with just holding you, practically being your makeshift bed while you got some rest.

Scott also didn't seem to mind the lingering stares from his pack, all teasing with their eyes. I mean how could he, when he had the most captivating thing, right there, in his arms?

"This is sickening to watch," Stiles, clearly annoyed, grumbled bitterly.

Despite the close proximity, Scott hadn't heard a single word that had come out of his best friends mouth, too occupied listening in on the soothing rhythm of your heartbeat thumping against his chest, one of the many reasons he enjoyed being a werewolf.

Observing the lovesick couple directly in front of him, Stiles was half tempted to kick the alpha's leg. Make his attention waver to something else besides you, even if it was just for a split second.

But before he could even lift his foot and take a swing, a fry was being launched in his direction, a glaring strawberry blonde the culprit.

"Don't even think about it, Stilinski," Lydia had warned, eyes squinting at the sarcastic spasm of a boy.

Stiles contemplated it for a second, wondering if it was in his best interest to piss both his best friend and the overprotective banshee off.

Then, quickly before Lydia could stop him, swung his leg and blindly aimed the blast at Scott's knee.

"Oww," A weak, groggy yelp had filled up the silence.

'Oh shit,' the lanky teenager cursed in his mind, upon realized it wasn't Scott he had hit, but (Y/N).

As if they had heard Stiles thoughts, both Lydia and Scott, in harmony, had yelled at the boy, "Stiles!"

"What the hell? You woke her up," Scott accused, glaring at his best friend in utter annoyance.

Why couldn't Stiles ever be still?

"Are you okay, princess?" He had suddenly directed his attention to you, caramel irises softening dramatically from seconds ago.

You blinked a few times, your eyes adjusting to the harsh rays of the sun beating down on you.

"Maybe we should take you to the nurse," Scott worried when you continued to be unresponsive. Hurriedly, he began scurrying up with you still in his arms, ignoring the bewildered looks he was getting from his friends.

Stifling a giggle, you buried your head in your boyfriend's neck, whispering words of reassurance that you were okay.

It had calmed him down enough, because he had relented and sat back down again. Although this time, his grip on your fragile body had tightened slightly more, if that was even possible.

"Dude, you're so whipped," Liam teased, watching his alpha become putty in your hands. It intrigued him how someone could be that much in love.

Murmurs of playful agreement scattered around the table. Sly, mocking, remarks began to be passed around, all directed towards the blushing werewolf.

Though no one had meant any harm, Scott could feel anxiety creeping into his system; Had you thought this too? Did it annoy you? Did you think he was clingy, and obnoxious? Was he not even good enough for you? Did you want someone else?

Scott looked down in insecurity, avoiding the prying gazes of everyones eyes on him. He wanted to get up and leave, to go wander around the halls before the bell that signaled the end of lunch, rang. But that would mean having to escape your company, and as bad as it sounded, Scott would rather endure the embarrassment then be deprived of your intoxicating touch.

Sensing his discomfort, you lifted your head up out of your "shelter", and scowled at the pack, instantly shutting down their comments.

"Hey, hey, look at me," You whispered delicately, a small smile prominent on your face.

While he was sporting an adorable pout that accentuated his already pink, plump lips.

'Damn is he absolutely darling,' you thought, your heart beating faster at just the thought that the angel cuddled into you, was all yours.

When he had continued to stare downward, you hooked your finger under his structured jaw, and directed his eyes to yours.

Scott's usually bright, sparkling eyes were now clouded with obvious uncertainty, making your heart break a little.

Even now, when he was clearly upset he was still trying to appear unfazed, unbroken. But you knew better, knew that his smile was most certainly forced. And you could guess that it had more to do with than the jokes everyone had made.

Peeking a glance at the pack, all now absorbed in their own conversations, you stood up. No one had seemed to notice, and if they did, they just chose to ignore it.

'Good', you thought.

Tugging a little on Scott's soft, calloused hand, you pulled him up with you.

Ignoring his groans of protests, you made your way to the (hopefully) vacant library, not wanting to have a serious conversation with him broadcasted in front of your whole lunch table, or random teenagers hoping to get in on the gossip and drama.

Like you had suspected, the library was empty, void of all students and teachers. Perfect.

"What's wrong, baby?"

You had cut right to the chase, finding no reason to sugar coat anything. Obviously something was upsetting Scott, and it wasn't just the whole lunch incident.

"Nothing's wrong, princess. What makes you say that?"

Again with the armor, the shields, everything.

"Scott, you can tell me. We're in this together; all or nothing," You were indirectly begging, wanting to help fix him, make all his pain go away.

Finally, as if a switch went off, he let down his guard, and looked you in the eyes.

"I just, I don't know," He began, nervously chewing on his bottom lip, searching his brain for a way to describe everything he was feeling, everything he'd been holding in.

"I know I can be a little protective sometimes, and that I might hover over you a lot, but I can't help it, you know? I just worry that I'm not enough for you, and all I want is for you to be happy with me," He had confessed, his eyes darting back and forth, anticipating your reaction.

You were startled; be unhappy with Scott? Scott not be enough for you?

Like that could ever be a possibility. Scott was absolutely everything to you. Everything you've ever wanted and needed, everything you've ever dreamed of. Scott was, without a doubt, the best person you knew. How could you ever be unhappy with him?

"No, no, don't think like that! You don't understand how happy you make me, Scott. You mean the absolute world to me, I don't know what I would do without you," You comforted, wrapping your arms around the tall boy, digging your head into his chest.

You could feel him physically relax into your touch, his muscles releasing from their tension.

"I love you so much, and I just don't want to ever lose you," He had sighed, letting out what had been bothering him for so long.

"That will never happen," You promised, a thousand meanings behind those simple, four words.

"I know, baby girl."

You could practically see his smile, feel his relief and comfort, hear his heartbeat increase rapidly. Because while he was everything to you, you were everything to him; his world, his safe haven, his happiness...

His princess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 4.9K 29
a collection of spencer reid/reader oneshots
1.9K 99 39
[COMPLETE & UNEDITED/UNREVISED] [WORD COUNT: 52,929 Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Alien Romance #1 in Scifi-Adventure #3 in Fated-Mates Tati is one...
183K 2.7K 100
collection of one shots about Andrew Garfield and his various characters. Requests are open and will be happily accepted DO NOT COPY/REPOST I hope...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...