My Thug

By Dope_C

My Name is Mia Combs.I Live In Atlanta Georgia. I'm 17 ,and was going to the 12th grade next semester. I'm li... More

My Thug1
My Thug2
My Thug3
My Thug4
My Thug5
My Thug6
My Thug7
My Thug8
My Thug 9
My Thug 10
My Thug 12
My Thug 13
My Thug 14
My Thug 15
My Thug 16
My Thug 17
Not A Chapter
My Thug 18
My Thug 19
My Thug 20
My Thug 21
My Thug 22
My Thug 23
oMy thug 24
Aurthors Notes
My Thug 25
My Thug 26
My Thug 27
My Thug 28
Not a Chapter
My Thug 29
My Thug 30
not a chapter
A/n

My Thug 11

6K 159 4
By Dope_C

Chapter 11

King Pov

I was really just falling into a deep sleep when I heard my phone ring. 'Really?!. ' I thought to myself.  "Speak."I said answering the phone. "Yo King we got the nigga. " I heard Tre' through the phone. "Ok I'm on my way." I said getting out of the bed. "Yeah ok one."Tre' said hanging up. I went to mg closet and pull out my jumper. I put on my Black T-shirt and my basketball shorts on under it. I then put on my Black and yellow Jordan's. Just as I grabbed my keys Mia got of the bed with a black tank top  and back lace panties.  "Where are going? " she asked. "You never ask were a man where he's going, but since your my wifey.. I gotta go handle so business. I left the key to the house and Mercedes Benz just in case you wanna go somewhere."I said kissing her neck then her lips. "Bye bae. "She said as I walked out. I hopped in my Black range Rover.  And drove to the Killer house.

*******

The killer house was in the middle of one where. It's a place where no one will look for bodies. It took 50 minutes to get there.  I pulled up to the house that looked more like a shed. When I walked in Tre' looked at me and lead me to the room to where he was. I couldn't believe who my team had captured. It was my Cousin Cameron.  He was always jealous of the shit I had when we where teens. He just never work as hard as I did to make it in this kind of business. "What the fuck Cameron? You the one that's trying to take food off my table." I said walking up to him. "Nawl Man it ain't eve- " I cut him of "Like that...That's what they all say..When they ass is gonna die."I said. But then when I was about to pull my gun out my phone rung..It was Mia.  "Huh?....What?!....What Happened?!..... I'm On my way....." I hung up the phone. "Don't let  him leave this place to go nowhere.. Not even the restroom..But also don't let that nigga die."I told big Lance.

************

What happened?... uh-Oh....

Is that Cameron the same Cameron who has  gotten London preggo?

Will King Kill his cousin?

16 Comments 5 VOTES... 

C.Nicole, ♥♥♥ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 55.3K 72
"Even when we departed you never left me. I carried everything you said to me and did for me even when we were apart. You were inside of me. You'll a...
418 0 19
Hey I'm yn, I'm 17yrs old. I'm half Spanish & black. I have two older siblings. Amber who's 19 .. She's such a drama queen I swear, and Sam who's 18...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
1.1M 69.8K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...