My Thug7

Mia pov.

I woke up hearing my phone ringing."Hello." I said. "Hey lil sis Wassup?" Tre said. "nothing. "I said nervously. "You sound Nervous.what's wrong?"He asked. "Nothing, I'm OK."I lied I knew if he found out I was over a guys house he would flip out. "Oh can I come over,but first is dad home.?"he asked. "No I don't think he's home but I'm not home Im over London's house."I lied

"Oh OK it's straight I got to do something anyways. "he said. "OK I'll talk to you later" I hung up my phone and went down stairs to the smell of breakfast. I didn't see king until I walked in the kitchen.He had on his black basketball shorts ,black wife beater,and some basketball shoes.. "Morning " I said wrapping my arms aroundn his waist .He looked so good."Good morning bae, you came down just in time I was just about to come and wake you up. "he said kissing my forehead."Hmm I didn't know you could cook.!"I said seating a the table. "Yeah I learned a few skills from my mom." he said making us both laugh.He place the stuff on the table and sat down across from me." My bother called me a few minutes ago."I said nervously. "Oh,what did he want?" "Nothing just asking where I were ." "What did you tell him?" "That I was over London house. " "Hmm OK."he said finishing the last of his food. "Dang you eat fast!" I said. He laughed and looked at my plate. "You must be full?" I didn't notice I was playing with my food."Yeah" I said handing him the plate to wash out.

***;*

"Where are you going? "I yelled from the shower. He walked in the bathroom and pulled the shower curtain. I looked at him like he was crazy.He started to laugh showing his white teeth. He had on a Red Polo shirt, Black Levi jeans and some black and red Jordan's. OMG he is so damn fine."What did you say I couldn't hear you?" he said interrupting my though."Oh umm where you going?." "No where we are going out to eat and what your gonna wear is on the bed."he said ."You don't know what size I wear.! " "trust me I know."and with that he walked out.I Got out the shower and did my hygiene thingy. Put on what was on the bed..It was a red tight red dress to show my curves and some black red bottoms.Be also picked out my bra and underwear. I put on my bra and underwear. "Ma you seen my chain?"he bust through the door and stared at me. "Damn.... "he said wrapping his arms around my waist."What?" I wasn't fully dressed. "You look good." he said breathing on my neck giving me chills.He started to kiss my neck and caressing my skin,and squeezing my butt.I let out a moan and with that he push me on the bed.and climbed on top of me kissing and feeling on me. He kiss me lips then went down to my belly botton then he looked at me. I didn't know what to do or say I just wanted him. He pulled down the panties he had bought me and began to kiss my waistline.He was getting lower but I stopped him."I'm not ready.." he smiled "Alright get dress."he said and walking out.OMG that felt good.

King Pov

Damn I want her body, but she said she wasn't ready so I didn't rush her.Walked back down stairs and rolled up a blunt .I smoked and watched tv ..Until Mia came down looking sexy.

Boy I picked out the most perfect outfit.She came and sat by me. I put the blunt out and looked at her I was high as hell. She looked like she wanted to say something,but I guess she got choked up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kiss me cheek.I smiled and stand up."You ready? "I asked."Yeah,but King you look to high,and I just want to chill at the house."she said.I nodded my head.I understand her point.

So I walked up chairs and laid across the bed 10 minutes later she walks in the room to change.She had on booty shorts and a tank top.I guess she thought I was sleep.She claimed on the bed like a puppy. It always seem to be hella funny because my bed was to high for her. "I hate this high as bed."I hear her mumble. I laid there just listening.Then I felt her cawling on top of me.This girl here is slick a freak.I know she a virgin but she wants the D. She sat on top of me and started to kiss my neck.

I started to grabbing her waist and kissing her chest.She stopped when she realized that I wasn't sleep.She sat up quick and moved from on top of me .

I laugh "Why you do that?"

"Why I do what?" "You always starting something you can't finish. "I licking my lips. "I just wanted to wake you up."she said smiling. "I was never sleep.And you got on them little Bitty ass shorts.You know I was going to try something."I said making us both laugh.I pulled her closer ."Don't do that again or you gonna get this dick."I said making her blush.I pulled her face closer and kissed her .My hand roamed her thigh and went up to her ass, but when was close to squeezing her ass my doorbell rung.