Eye to Eye: A Dramione Fanfic

By gossipgirl1703

It has been a year since the battle at Hogwarts and the seventh years have been requested to return to the sc... More

Author's Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank You!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
I Have a Question!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
And... We're Done!
Bonus Chapter: Blaise Keeps Up With The Kardashians

I'm Back!

3.2K 43 17
By gossipgirl1703

Hey Everyone!

So, as you all probably noticed, it's been a while since I updated Eye to Eye - an extremely long time. However, despite my absence from Eye to Eye, I have been updating a few of my other works.

To be perfectly honest, I'd been struggling to figure out how I'm going to take this story in the direction I would like it to go. Granted, I've always known how it will end, but I've had no idea how to actually get the story to that point. So I suppose it's going to be quite a relief for you guys to hear that...

I'm back and ready to complete this story!

Now, please, don't panic! The story won't be ending too soon - that would just be unfair. However, I feel it's only fair that I warn you that some of the chapters that are to come may not seem as up to standard as some of the previous ones, but I promise it will eventually get back up to speed - just, please, be patient with me; it's been a while.

Alright, so I think that's everything I wanted to say... No, wait!

The ending.

Don't kill me for it when it happens.

Alright, now that is everything...

Bye, Guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 31.1K 27
Hermione is back as Head Girl for her 7th year, but she is back without Ron. So when she is forced to room with Head Boy, Draco Malfoy, the hormones...
729K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
267K 4.8K 25
Hermione is heading back to Hogwarts to redo her 7th year with her brother....wait WHAT? How will her two best friends react to the news and what hap...
143K 3.6K 42
Ever wonder what would of happened if Ginny went to a college outside of Hogwarts? Imagine this: Ginny leaves everything behind her. She starts a new...