I'm Not The Girl You Used To...

By Kimlee9901

Can you imagine if your parents get divorced and they send you to boarding school?Linda manages to survive th... More

Chapter 1: Hi, Bro
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: Confession
Chapter 5: Old Sparks
Chapter 6: Tease
Chapter 7: Zombie
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: Kira
Chapter 10: Another Day
Chapter 11: Second Date
Chapter 12: Sex Education
Chapter 13: Dating?
Chapter 14: Love Him, Love Him Not
Chapter 15: News
Chapter 16: Blessings
Chapter 17: Meeting Them
Chapter 18: Thanksgiving Disaster
Chapter 19: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 20: Pain
Chapter 21: I Love You?
Chapter 22: Pain
Chapter 23: Everything I do, I do It For You
Chapter 24: Dilemma 1
Chapter 25: Dilemma 2
Chapter 26: Dilemma 3
Chapter 27: Tell him
Chapter 28: Official
Chapter 29: Protector
Chapter 30: Settled
Chapter 31: Freedom
Chapter 32: Fun Date
Chapter 33: All of Me
Chapter 34: Merry Christmas
Chapter 36: Epilogue Part 1
Chapter 37: Epilogue part 2
A/N

Chapter 35: The Proposal

9.6K 286 2
By Kimlee9901

"You gotta be kidding me right?", Brian said looking me and Ethan in horror.

Me and Ethan couldn't help but laughed.

"I swear you guys are like 5 sometimes. Anyway clean this up OK?", he shook his head and went to his room making us laughed again.

In case you're wondering, me and Ethan were making muffins for the new year tonight.

The muffins making was great until Ethan poured one big glass of flour to my head. I shrieked and Ethan was laughing his ass off.

While he was laughing, I grabbed the glass and poured to his head as well and some of the flour entered his mouth making him cough. It was my turn to laugh.

"Oh, you're so on", he said and took the whole bag of the flour to my head.
Wanted revenge, I grabbed an egg and cracked it to his head. He gasped but then he did the same to me.

We kept doing it until Brian walked in just now. I swear we both looked like the muffin we made.

After we cleaned up, Brian called us to the living room.

I sat on the couch with Ethan beside me and Brian sat on the other couch across us.

"Have you guys cleaned up the kitchen?", Brian asked.

"Yep", me and Ethan said in unison making me giggled.

"And there was no stain at all?", he asked again.

"Clean as a baby", Ethan said placing his arm around my shoulder.

"So is there something you want to tell us?", I asked, curious.

"Actually there is", he said playing with his fingers. He always did that if he was nervous.

"What is it?", I said placing my hand on his.

"Um....",

"Come on man, you're scaring us", Ethan said in annoyance.

"I planned to propose Kira tonight", he sighed.

"Really? Oh my God. Can I see the ring?", I squaled in excitement.

"It's in my room and..",

Oh my God can I see it? ", I exclaimed.

"Maybe later. Anyway, I've planned on how to purpose her", he continued.

"We all will be having dinner and after that we'll chill here and then me and Kira will go to the rooftop to watch the fireworks. And once the fireworks started, I'll purpose to her", he said the detail.

"Oh my God that's so sweet", I awed.

Brian remained silent and his eyes filled with mixed emotions.

"Then what's wrong man? It's perfect like Linda said. I know you're nervous and..."

"That's not what I'm afraid of", Brian said putting his hands on his hair.

"Then what is it?", I asked softly.

"What if she rejected me because I'm not good enough or..."

"Man, relax. She'll say yes. She loves you, dude. You're just nervous and that's normal" I patted his shoulder.

"Yeah. She loves you so much, Brian. And I think she's been waiting for you to do this", I said.

It was true. Around last week when me and Kira went for Christmas shopping together, we spotted a beautiful ring with a big diamond. She kept looking at the shiny thing and smiled to herself.

When I asked what was wrong, she said that when she looked at the ring, she could see her future with Brian. But probably Brian hadn't thought about that.

"You think so?", Brian said snapping out of my thoughts.

I nodded and gave him an assuring smile.

Later that afternoon, Kira came and she was holding many groceries.

"Eh, what's this for?", I asked confused by the amount of groceries she bought.

"For dinner, silly", she said cheerfully.
"But don't you think it's too much for dinner?", I asked helping her putting out the items.

"It's new year's dinner. Of course it has to be special", she sang. "Look, I even bought the finest wine in town", she squealed revealing a bottle of wine.

"Geez, you're like a child sometimes", I chuckled and she just laughed.

I decided to help Kira making the dinner remembering she bought all the items and they weren't cheap either.

We made pizza from the scratch (though we could just order it), fetucines, garlic bread, pies, and baked potatoes.

Yeah, it was a hell lot of food but Kira didn't care. She said that her mom used to make such big dinner for new years. So it was kind of her little tradition, plus it was fun which I agreed.

Me and Kira were chatting as we waited for the pizza in the oven when Brian and Ethan got back from their bro time at one of the bar in town.

They were shocked by the food we made. But soon, their shocked faces replaced with a wide grin. Boys.

"Woah, this is a lot of food", Ethan said sitting on one of the chair beside me.

"Damn. And oh my God, there's pie aka my favourite", Brian cheered like a child. He was about to take one of the pies when Kira slapped his hand away giving him a scowl.

"Oh come one, babe. Just one pie? Pretty please?", he pouted.

"Sorry, babe. We have to wait until the pizza is done", Kira said as she kept the pies away from Brian.

"You're so mean", Brian whined and crossed his arms.

"But you love me anyway", she sang.

"Unfortunately I do", he said and placing his lips to hers.

It was great seeing this happy couple together. I couldn't wait until Brian proposed to her. Kira's an amazing girl.

Finally the oven went off and Brian couldn't hide his happiness. It was dinner time.

We looked at me and Kira's masterpieces with drooling eyes and we couldn't keep it any longer so we began eating.

The boys were the ones who ate the most. They ate like they hadn't been eating for ages.

In the end, there were some leftovers for the pizza and the garlic breads. The pies were gone which mostly eaten by Brian.

I was so damn full that I was so lazy to get my ass up. Ethan looked at me amused and I hit his chest.

Next me and Kira did all the dishes which making me crazy because it was A LOT. Kira did just fine and she didn't complain at all.

After washing the dishes me and Kira joined Ethan and Brian on the couch in the living room watching TV.

I was tired so I sat on Ethan's lap and circled my arm around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder. He patted my back.

I could hear Brian cleared his throat but I didn't care. I was too comfortable to move.

We just sitting like that for the a while until it was almost midnight. All of us wanted to watch the fireworks on the rooftop so we stayed awake.

When it was the time, like we planned earlier, Brian and Kira got up first. Ethan made an excuse that he needed to make a call and I would join them with Ethan.

They said okay and they left me and Ethan alone in the apartment.

After they left, Ethan coming towards me and kissed me passionately. I smirked between the kiss.

"I wanted to do that since this morning but I hadn't had the chance", he said resting his forehead against mine.

I giggled. "Me too"

"What time is it now? Should we go up now?", I asked.

He checked his new watch I gave to him and sighed. "Yeah. Come on" he said taking my hand.

We reached the elevator and pressed to the rooftop. There was no one in the lift, so we could still have our makeout session.

When the elevator dings, Ethan cursed under his breath making me giggled.

Before we reached the rooftop, we heard the fireworks and we rushed to the place.

At there, we saw Brian was kneeling on his one knee holding a box with ring inside.

I could see Kira was in tears looking at Brian in the eyes while he was giving his speech. Her hands were covering her mouth.

"Yes. Yes oh my God yes", she said and hugged Brian.

"Congratulations guys", me and Ethan showed up from our hiding place making Kira sobbed more in happiness.

"You guys planned on it too? ", She asked still in tears.

"Of course", I said hugging her side.

Ethan and Brian joined too and the four of us standing like while the fireworks covering the skies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 201 36
Hunter and Amelia are childhood friends. However, Amelia's feelings for Hunter aren't much of a secret. Hunter goes from girl to girl because of his...
3.2K 164 54
Stories are long, goodbyes are sad, heartbreaks are painful, people are confusing and a group of teenagers slowly learn to deal with it.
41.4K 913 42
They were each other's firsts.. But a bad break up during highschool cause them to end. Put a rift between them that nothing could repair. And when...
2.6M 89.3K 45
**Highest Ranking : #1 in Chicklit** [ A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ] Mabel Carter traveled half way across the country to attend college and get away...