What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

Von swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... Mehr

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Fifty-Eight.

10.9K 432 206
Von swweetpeach_

Minghao's pov:

I smile at the scene infront of me.

Younghee carefully walked over the snow and a happy smile stick on her beautiful face.

She jumped around and turned to looked at us who was walking behind her.

"Faster,Walk faster. I want to learn how to skate!", She made a come here gesture.

I chuckled and nodded my head,  "Be careful,Younghee. Look where yo-".

Before I could finish my sentence, Younghee walked backwards and accidentally walked over her feet. She gasped and I ran towards her before she could fall.

But of course, Joshua is faster.

I stop running and sigh in relief, as I saw Joshua hold onto Younghee.

"Be careful, We don't want you to get hurt", Joshua smile and made Younghee stand up straight.

"Sorry,I'm just excited to skate with you guys", She smiled innocently and Joshua hold on her hand.

I ran towards her other side and hold her hand. She looked at me and smiled widely, "Hello".

I laughed and respond to her hello.

"Why aren't you wearing any gloves?", Younghee looked at our holding hands.

"I didn't pack gloves because I thought it won't be this cold", I shake my head and swing our hand.

I put out holding hands in my coat's pocket, "That will keep you warm".

We walked for a few minutes before arriving our destination.

Younghee jumped up and down, She turned to Jun.

"Jun, Faster!", She let go both mine and Joshua's hand before running to Jun.

Jun smile and immediately grabbed her hand, "First, we need to put your skating shoes on".

Jun put the backpack he carried on to the ground and unzipped it.

He took out his skate shoes and search for Younghee's.

I walked towards them, "Jun,Grab mine".

"Search it yourself,Ah! Here you go,Younghee", I pouted and Younghee looked at me with apologies smile.

"Ceh",I grabbed my skate shoes and took of my winter boots.

Soon all of us were wearing our skate shoes, I slowly step in to the ice and balance myself before freely skate around.

-----

No one's pov:

All of them slowly walked on to the ice, some were holding each other and some were on their knee crawling onto the ice.

"Hyung,Wait for me!", Mingyu reached out his hand to Wonwoo,Wonwoo looked at his hand and ignore him.

Mingyu pouted, He slowly walked on the ice while looking at the ice floor.

"Don't fall,Don't fall",He chant to himself.

As he thought he could keep the balance, he begin to skate faster but of course, It doesn't work.

As he was about to fall forward,Someone wrapped his arm around Mingyu's waist.

Preventing him to fall on to the hard ice.

"Be careful there",Wonwoo whispered into Mingyu's ear.

Mingyu sulked and tries to unwrapped Wonwoo's hand from his waist.

"It's not funny,Wonwoo Hyung",Mingyu bite his lips and crossed his arm on his chest.

Wonwoo smile and shake his head before standing beside Mingyu,He hold Mingyu's hand and start skating with him.

"Balance".

Mingyu looked away and bite his lips,stopping himself from smiling.

A loud laugh could be heard, it was from Soonyoung,Dokyeom and Seungkwan.

The trio wrapped their arms around each other and slowly skate around the ice.

Seungkwan tries to balance himself, his body keeps going forward and backward.

Soonyoung laughed and mock Seungkwan.

Dokyeom laughed and clapped his hand, he soon follow Soonyoung.

Seungkwan glared at the Double S and slowly skate towards Vernon who was with Dino.

"Vernon! VERNON! Hansol,Catch me!", Vernon and Dino stopped laughing, both of them looked at the struggle Seungkwan.

Vernon skate towards him and Seungkwan immediately wrapped on of his hand around Vernon's waist.

"You go away,Don't disturb my moment with Vernon!",Seungkwan pointed at Dino before struggling to skate away from him.

Dino pouted.

"Oh,My baby! Come come! Mom's here", Jeonghan saw Dino standing alone and called him.

Dino looked at Jeonghan along with Seungcheol and Joshua.

He lazily went towards the 95' line.

"Our baby, Don't be sad. Mom is here", Jeonghan grabbed Dino's arm and skate around Seungcheol and Joshua.

Woozi was skating alone, He's been skating in circles. First with a small circle and then he begin skating onto a big circle.

Younghee slowly skate towards him, away from Minghao and Jun who was pretending to be a ballerina skaters.

"Woozi", Woozi snapped his head towards the struggle Younghee.

He smile slowly, he reach out his hand and slowly pull Younghee towards him.

"Be careful there", He put one of his hand behind Younghee's back while the other hand hold onto Younghee's hand.

Younghee looked Woozi and smile, "Teach me how to skate in circle?".

Woozi nodded and move his hand that were behind her back onto her other hand,Holding it before skating backwards.

Younghee hold Woozi's hand tightly as he begin to increase the speed.

They started skating in small circle as Younghee seem to catch up with Woozi's speed.

Woozi smile brightly as he saw how happy Younghee was. He stop skating and he thought Younghee would know how to stop but her eyes widen.

She tries to stand on two feet thinking it could stop her but it doesn't stop, She bumped onto Woozi and both of them fall on to the ice floor.

Younghee groaned and she slowly lifted her head up from Woozi's chest, "Are you okay?".

Younghee put her hand on the back of Woozi's head, afraid that his head might hit the ice.

Woozi nodded his head, "I'm fine".

Younghee was about to stand up but Woozi put his arm around Younghee's waist.

"Wait, I think I hit my head on the ice",  Woozi groaned before closing his eyes.

Younghee immediately lean in closer towards Woozi's face, both of her hand went onto Woozi's head.

"Really?Oh my god, I'm sorry", Woozi opened one eyes and smile as he saw Younghee's face were just an inch apart from him.

He lean in and kiss her lips, he pulled away.

"Just kidding, I just need a kiss from you", He lean in once again and peck her lips.

Younghee's face began red.

"Ceh", She mumbled but she would be lying if she said she don't love the kisses.

--------------------XxxX-----------------

I know Mingyu is the one that always start skinshiping with Wonwoo, but in this chapter, I've decided to make Wonwoo as a stater on skinshiping with  Mingyu.

And did you guys skate before?

In my country, We had a skate stadium area thingy idk where is the location because it's just opened last year.

I seriously want to try skating because It seems fun,No?

Do comments and vote vote.

-Applessred-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6K 64 9
Where Seungkwan got kidnapped by 10 Handsome Mafia's with there 2 Lovers as his cute beauty was stuck in their brain for forever. The story continues...
143K 4.8K 42
《REQUESTED》 Y/N is a vampire who had her parents killed. She was rich in the vampire world, but not in the human world. Her guard escorted her to the...
161K 4.6K 84
When she runs across 13 men who give her the choice to either be SLAUGHTERED or SLAVED Which does she choose? Book 1/2 Disclaimer: This story is enti...
10.8K 623 40
After finding a parentless girl, which may or may not be his fault, Wonwoo decides to take her in until he can find her a family. !Warnings! - Mentio...