Miraculous Ladybug: The New H...

By Allianora_Emmalynna

Volpina Queen Bee Steel Peacock Jade Turtle It all started when Ladybug and Chat Noir became Akumatized. (NOW... More

Volpina: Part One
Volpina: Part Two
Volpina: Part Three
Volpina: Part Four
Volpina: Part Five
Volpina: Part Six
Volpina: Part Seven
Volpina: Part Eight
Volpina: Part Nine
Volpina: Part Ten
Volpina: Part Eleven
Volpina: Part Twelve
Volpina and Master Fu: Part Thirteen
Queen Bee and Steel Peacock: Part Fourteen
Queen Bee: Part Fifteen
Steel Peacock: Part Sixteen
Steel Peacock: Part Seventeen
Queen Bee and Steel Peacock: Part Eighteen
Queen Bee: Part Nineteen
Queen Bee: Part Twenty
Queen Bee: Part Twenty-One
NEW COVER BY THE AMAZING ARISA
Steel Peacock: Part Twenty-Two
Steel Peacock: Part Twenty-Three
Jade Turtle: Part Twenty-Four
Volpina and Steel Peacock: Part Twenty-Five
The New Holders: Part Twenty-Six
The New Holders: Part Twenty-Seven
Queen Bee and Jade Turtle: Part Twenty-Eight
Jade Turtle: Part Twenty-Nine
Queen Bee and Ladybug: Part Thirty
Jade Turtle and Volpina: Part Thirty-One
Chat Noir and Volpina: Part Thirty-Two
Volpina: Part Thirty-Three
Volpina: Part Thirty-Four
Volpina: Part Thirty-Five
Jade Turtle: Part Thirty-Six
United: Part Thirty-Seven
Volpina: Part Thirty-Eight
Volpina: Part-Thirty-Nine
Chat Noir and Ladybug: Part Forty
Steel Peacock and Queen Bee: Part Forty-One
Volpina: Part Fourty-Two
The New Holders: Fourty-Three
The New Holders: Part Fourty-Four
The New Holders: Part Fourty-Five
The New Holders: Part Fourty-Six
The New Holders: Part Fourty-Seven
Steel Peacock: Part Fourty-Eight
Volpina and Ladybug: Part Fourty-Nine
United: Part Fifty
Volpina: Part Fifty-One
Volpina: Part Fifty-Two
Jade Turtle and Steel Peacock: Part Fifty-Three
Jade Turtle and Volpina: Part Fifty-Four
Chat Noir: Part Fifty-Five
Volpina: Part Fifty-Six
Steel Peacock: Part Fifty-Seven
Volpina: Part Fifty-Eight
Steel Peacock and Volpina: Part Fifty-Nine
Queen Bee: Part Sixty
Jade Turtle: Part Sixty-One
Ladybug: Part Sixty-Two
Queen Bee: Part Sixty-Three
The New Holders: Part Sixty-Four
United: Part Sixty-Five
The New Holders: Part Sixty-Six
The New Holders: Part Sixty-Seven
The New Holders: Part Sixty-Eight
Steel Bee: Part Sixty-Nine
The New Holders: Part Seventy
Chat Noir and Jade Turtle: Part Seventy-One
Ladybug and Volpina: Part Seventy-Three
Jade Turtle, Chat Noir, and Steel Peacock: Part Seventy-Four
The New Holders- Part Seventy-Five
Fyi btw etc and so on
AN
What would've happened

Redemption: Part Seventy-Two

370 26 31
By Allianora_Emmalynna

She opened her eyes wearily. It hurts... She let out a tiny gasp of pain.

"Lila!" An unfamiliar voice spoke. "Try not to move."

"What...?" Lila blinked the exhaustion away. "Who are you?" Through blurred vision, she saw she was in someone's room, laying on their bed with cold rags all over her legs and chest. The boy whodunnits who'd spoken before stood above her, but all she could notice was his hair, which was a familiar red color.

"Wait." Lila blanked. "This isn't Hell."

The boy blinked. "Uh, pretty sure it's not. This is my room."

"Who are you? You seem so familiar." Lila asked again.

"Nathanaël Kurtzberg." The boy said.

"Nathanaël..." Lila murmured. "What happened? How did I get here? Why am I here?"

He rested a hand on her shoulder gently. "I can tell you the whole story later. You need to rest now." He bent down and placed a cool towel on her forehead. It felt nice. "Your lower body is covered with first and second degree burns. I've helped out with people who've had these kinds of burns, so I'm not going to take you to a hospital. These burns can heal on their own, without hospitalization."

"Thank you." Lila croaked. Her voice was pretty weak. "Could you at least tell me how you found me?"

Nathanaël nodded. "Once Ladybug purified your akuma, I overheard your conversation with Volpina from a nearby allyway. Then, a huge wall of flames shot up, and I saw burning hot chains latch around your legs and begin to drag you into the flames. I pulled you away from the other side of the wall of fire, and you had passed out from the heat. So, I took you back to my house, which wasn't far."

Lila couldn't fathom it. This boy... Nathanaël, had saved her life. No, he'd saved more than that. She was good as dead, and cursed to a life of eternal torment in Hell, but he had saved her. She had an opportunity for a future now, no more demons or devils, no more vengeance.

She owed him so much more than her life.

"Nathanaël... Why did you save me?"

He turned his head sharply. "Why on earth wouldn't I?"

"I hurt your city's heroes... I'm a murderer."

"First off, I don't think it was your fault. I was watching that battle. It wasn't you, it was that demon." Nathanaël spoke firmly. "Second off, you're not a murderer. Steel Peacock is alive."

"What?!" Lila jumped in shock. "She is?"

"Don't move!" Nathanaël hissed. "Your burns need to heal!"

Lila knew he had a point, the pain was enough to discourage her from moving again. "But- How do you know?"

"I saw her." He said. "She was flying around above some buildings. Maybe she was on patrol or something, but it was definitely her."

Lila felt like she could breathe again. "Thank goodness she's alive... I don't know what I would have-" She stopped. "Wait. That's not the only reason you saved me, is it? I can tell you're keeping something to yourself."

Nathanaël sighed. "It's complicated, Lila." He paused. "You should get some rest. I'll tell you some other time."

"Please tell me now." Lila begged. "I have to know. Why would you bother saving some murderer? And you didn't know Steel Peacock was alive then, so you would have seen me as a murderer."

Nathanaël looked as though he didn't want to say anything. "You need to rest. I'll tell you later."

He started to stand up, but Lila quickly reached out and gripped his wrist with her free hand. Nathanaël felt a chill run up his spine, although her hands were sweaty and hot.

"Please tell me."

Nathanaël sighed. He'd just have to tell her, if he wanted her to get any rest that night.

"I recognized you when we first met." He turned back to look at Lila. "It was your eyes, mostly. A beautiful color I'd only ever seen in my dreams. I'd been having dreams about you and nightmares about Vixen for a while. I don't know why, but I want to find out. I saved you because I felt compelled to, or else I might've never known why I dreamed of you, and I'd never be able to see your eyes again."

Lila didn't know what to say.

"T-thank y-"

"You don't have to thank me." Nathanaël clarified quickly. "I chose to save you." He looked down at his hand, and Lila let go of his wrist, realizing she was still gripping it. "You need to rest now. Let me know if you need anything." He walked out of his room, shutting the door quietly.

Lila closed her eyes. "No thanks I could give you would ever be worth what you've given to me, Nathanaël Kurtzberg." She murmured. "How can I ever repay you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.3K 17
After you are akumatized, you mysteriously gain the mouse miraculous. will you be able to keep up with Ladybug and Cat Noir or will the pressure make...
64.4K 1.8K 11
"Save me, Chat, please.." •I do not own Miraculous LadyBug•
107 14 16
~literally binge wrote and had to split it up into parts lol~ Snow Panther, Chat Noir, Linx, Rena Rouge, Carapace, LadyBug, and Queen Bee are the sav...
14.2K 329 21
A tomboyish girl finds herself in the animated world known as Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir; with crazy villains, a courageous ladybug, a...