Haunting - Daniel Ricciardo

By pasfeatvic

Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian Formula 1 driver. He races for Red Bull Racing. In 2016, after 4 races, Da... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 7

12.6K 241 54
By pasfeatvic

Darlin' hold me in your arms, The way you did last night
And we'll die inside
For a little while here oh
I could look into your eyes, Until the sun comes up
And we're wrapped in light and life and love
Put your open lips on mine, And slowly let them shut
For they're designed to be together oh
With your body next to mine, Our hearts will beat as one
And we set alight, We're afire love

I look in the mirror. I am finally ready for the night out with Joelle. I am wearing a skirt and crop top with black heels. My hair is just hanging over my shoulders and my make-up is done a bit more heavy than I would do when I work.

I quickly take a picture of myself and post it on my Instagram.

siennahudson : A night off from work! let's do this!

I just grab all of my stuff and make my way downstairs. Joelle had texted me, saying we'd meet in the lobby of the hotel. So here I am, waiting for her. I spot team members walking around, smiling at me, atleast the ones who recognize me.

"Sienna?" I look up and see Daniel and Maya, just walking out of the restaurant. I smile at the both of them. Daniel looks at me, from my shoes to my head.

"Where are you going?" he asks me, clearly confused.

"I'm going to a club with Joelle" I say, making him frown even more.

"As in my PR, Joelle?" he asks, while Maya just sighs, annoyed. I roll my eyes at her, but she doesn't notice.

"Yeah, that Joelle" I say, smiling. Daniel nods slowly, as Maya just looks annoyed.

"Dan, can we go to the room, please?" she asks.

"Daniel, Maya" a voice says. A girl my age, dressed up as well, comes walking our way, smiling at the pair in front of her.

"Hi Joelle" Daniel says, smiling at her. Joelle smiles sweetly at Maya, who returns that smile.

"Have a good night, you two" Daniel says, before he and Maya walk to the lift. Joelle turns to me and smiles.

"Hi! It's good to see you in real life!" she says, smiling at me. I smile back at her.

"It is, and not to just hear your voice" I add, making her laugh. She hooks her arm through mine and we start walking to the centre of Barcelona.

-

An hour later, we're at our second cocktail. We are just sitting there, talking and laughing. Joelle is amazing.

"So, you met Maya?" Joelle asks. I nod, trying my very best to smile.

"What did you think off her?" Joelle asks me. I am trying to figure out if I can be honest, or if I should lie. I decide to be myself.

"Don't really like her" I say. Joelle starts smiling.

"Me neither!" she says, laughing. I laugh as well. You can't not laugh when you're around Joelle.

"She is so damn fake. She is only taking Daniel away from everyone else. You know the last time Daniel partied with his team? Abu Dhabi last year. He has not gone out any race this season because of that bitch" Joelle says, looking pissed off right now. So it wasn't just me. I'm glad that got clarified.

"And I think she's cheating on him" Joelle then says, making my eyes widen. I get a grin on my face.

"Who then?" I ask, extremely curious now.

"A team member from Ferrari. Ferrari is usually in the same hotel as we are in cities" Joelle says. I get an even wider grin on my face, making her frown.

"Let's try to get prove off that" I say, smiling at her. Joelle gets a grin on her face now as well. She and I are going to get along just fine.

"How are we supposed to do that, though?" she asks. I shrugg.

"Do you know which team member?" I ask. She nods. I tell her the plan and she likes it, so we leave the club after drinking two more cocktails, got to make it believable.

-

We knock on the door of the team member from Ferrari, giggling. He opens the door, standing there, shirtless. We can both look past him to see his bed. There is someone there.

"Hi!" Joelle says, giggling. He frowns.

"You are not our roommate" I say now, giggling as well. The men looks very, very confused. Joelle now looks at the bed as well.

"Oh, sorry for interupting! Have fun, you two!" she says and pulls me along, laughing. We stumble and laugh until we hear the door fall shut. We stop immediately.

"Okay, step two, we have to look if she is at Daniel's room. Just tell him you want to talk to him about something, okay?" Joelle asks. I had told her that I've known Daniel for a while. So I nod and we make our way to Daniel's room. Joelle's is next door, so she goes in there, waiting for me.

I knock on Daniel's door. A minute later, a sleepy looking Daniel opens the door, shirtless as well. He frowns when he sees me.

"Sien?" he asks. I look sad at him.

"Can we talk?" I ask him, trying to sound serious. He nods slowly, letting me go in. Like Joelle and I expected, the room is empty.

"Isn't Maya with you?" I ask him. Daniel looks confused himself.

"She was here when I went to sleep, she must have wanted to take a walk" Daniel mumbles, sitting down on the bed. This is killing me. I can't do this to him.

"Daniel, I'm here to talk about her. I, well we, think she's cheating on you. Joelle has had this thought for a while now" I say and Daniel frowns.

"So what makes you think that?"

"Well, Joelle told me with who she thought this and I said we should find out. So we came up with this plan. We knocked on the door of the man Joelle thinks she is with, and there was a girl laying in his bed, but we couldn't see who. And now Maya isn't here" I explain. Daniel just nods.

"Bring me to the room, then. I'll see for myself if it's her" Daniel says. I frown.

"Please, Sien. If Maya is cheating on me, I need to know" I just nod. Daniel puts on a shirt and grabs his room key card. I quickly text Joelle while walking. I stand at the corner, so that guy won't see me. Daniel knocks on the door. It opens again soon, but this time, Daniel pushes himself inside. I hear some yelling and then a door slam shut. It opens again and I just wait.

"Daniel! Wait!" I hear a girl voice say. I gasp, running away to Joelle's room, not wanting Maya to find me. I knock quickly, as I hear the voices coming closer as well. She quickly opens the door and I run inside, locking the door.

"It was her" I just say, my eyes wide. Joelle's eyes widen as well.

"O my god. I really hope he dumps her now" Joelle says, before we hear the door next to her slam shut as well. There is knocking on that door, followed by the name 'Daniel' over and over again. Joelle quickly changes into her pyjama and pushes me out of sight. She opens the door, looking annoyed.

"Could you like, not do that? I'm trying to sleep here!" Joelle yells at Maya. I can hear sobs.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Maya asks, as my eyes widen.

"No. I don't know what happened between you two, but I'm not going to get in between. Try not to wake me up again" Joelle says, closing the door.

"She is full on bawling" she says.

"Do you want to crash here?" Joelle asks me. I nod as she hands me a pair of pyjama's.

---

The next day, I'm fully ready again. I'm dressed in my own clothes, having run to my room this morning. Max has his first two practice sessions today, followed by some interviews. Back in the Netherlands, we had agreed for Ziggo Sport to interview Max at every race, after FP2. Max told me he was absolutely fine with that, as he liked the interviewer.

I'm standing in the lobby, waiting for Max. I see another guy in Red Bull clothes walking out of the lift, looking exhausted. I frown.

"Hey" he simply says, standing still in front of me.

"Hi, how are you?" I ask, knowing the answer before it comes.

"Awfull. It was her, you and Joelle were right" Daniel says. I nod, looking at the floor. I hear the lift opening, but it's not Max. I see her skipping towards us.

"Hello sunshines" Joelle says, but she frowns when she sees Daniel. She pulls him in a hug immediately.

"Oh, Dan" she mumbles. Daniel just sighs. I feel so bad for him.

"What is going on?" you look up and see Max, frowning.

"Maya is cheating on me, for about a year now" Daniel answers, pulling away from Joelle. We first have the signing session now and I feel even worse for Daniel now.

"Are you okay for this?" Joelle asks him as we start walking towards a car.

"DANIEL!" we all hear. We all turn around and see Maya running to him. Before she can hug him or anything, he stops her.

"I want your stuff gone from my room before I'm back later. If it isn't gone, I'll throw it out, from the balcony" Daniel says and turns around. Joelle starts smirking as she walks after Daniel. Max and I then walk away as well.

"I didn't like her" Max whispers to me, making me laugh.

"I don't think anyone liked her" I whisper back, before we both get into the car. I sit down next to Joelle, while Daniel and Max sit next to each other as well. The car drives away from the hotel, as I see Maya standing there, crying.

I never understand when girls cry after cheating on their boyfriends. What do you expect? Max seems to be able to make Daniel feel better, as they're already joking around again. I just smile at them.

The signing session has gone great. Daniel seemed to feel better, laughing at his fans, joking around with them. It just makes me sad, knowing what he's feeling inside.

"Let's go to practice!" Max yells, as he is done with everything. He is smiling brightly. His fans are responding greatly to the move, but today is the first day where he can prove himself.

"You are one excited guy" I say, while we start walking towards the garages. Max just smiles even brighter.

"I just can't wait to prove myself to everyone, you know. So many people are saying that I'm just a little kid and that I'm too young for Red Bull. I just want to show them that they're wrong" Max says. I feel so bad for him sometimes. Half of the people love the move, the other half hates on Max.

"Yeah, but I'm sure you'll do amazingly!" I say to him, making him grin.

"Who is going to do amazingly?" Daniel asks, moving to walk in between us, smiling. I love seeing his smile back.

"Max, because you suck" I say to him, smiling sweetly at him. He just gasps and puts his hand over his heart. Max laughs, as Joelle giggles, who is now walking at the other side of me.

"You did not just say that" Daniel says, eyes wide.

"Oh I did. Face it, Max is the better Bull" I say to him, high fiving Max.

"We'll see about that" Daniel says, fire in his eyes.

"We will, Ricciardo" Max says, glaring at his team mate. I just giggle and start talking to Joelle. I sometimes watch the two boys, who are joking around the entire time, no serious conversation between them. But that makes me feel good about them. Max seems to be able to get Daniel fired up and the other way around. I think Red Bull made the right decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 370 59
Three best friends have been there for each other since their 12th. Sienna is the little sister of Ferrari driver Carlos Sainz, she's a feisty girl w...
87.4K 1.4K 32
Olivia Madelyn Johnson a 20 year old girl. She has a troubled past but with help from her best friend Max Verstappen she managed to get herself into...
247K 8.5K 28
He is Daniel Ricciardo, a Formula 1 driver who had it all. But suddenly everything seems to go downhill. He and his girlfriend break up, and he now...
49.3K 1.1K 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her the new pr manager of his team catches his attention and him doing everything he can for her to notice him »»----- ★ -----«« "W...