Spades & Hearts [Alice in Won...

Af BluePringlez

In the story of Alice and her adventure to Wonderland we believe she woke up and went on with her daily life... Mere

Chapter 1:History Lesson
Chapter 2: Marriage
Chapter 3: Unknown Fates
Chapter 5: Gossip

Chapter 4: Intresting

206 8 1
Af BluePringlez

Sarah POV:

I sat on the branch over seeing the sunset, the red and black roses bloomed beautifully, but they were slowly closing for the night, getting ready to sleep. Kayla ate apples that I had picked and threw onto the floor in a pile quietly. I am wearing nice Jeans and a Hoodie with the Symbol of Spades in the middle, a coat over my hoodie, keeping me away from the wind. The sky filled with bright orange, green, pink and purple. The clouds made the  colors seem brighter, lighter and fluffier. If that is a word. I giggled at the thought. I heard galloping and neighs of horses. My head snapped torwards the meadow. Where I saw a black horse, and a figure riding. I stayed in the tree and whistled for Kayla. Her head looked up to me.

“Oswana, Kiya” I whispered.

‘I Vanished, Roam.’ Is what it meant, in our language. The language of me and Kayla, we have our own bond, here we can make bonds with animals and speak with or to them, I like using secret launguage, although she can understand english, she can speak it to me through telephathy, and only me. I pushed myself against the tree and stayed still, attempting to blend in with the envoiornment Kayla snorted and left, somewhere, but not too far to reach me and make an escape. The figure wore a black and red cloak, a hood covering his face, I couldn’t tell what kingdom he was from. The horse stopped at the edge with a neigh. The man got off and looked around with a sigh. He put a hand in his  hood, seeming to ruffle his hair. More Neighs and hoof patts on the ground followed with 3 other black horses following and stopping after the man,

“Prince, I told you to stop!” A man said jumping off the horse to the prince, with large ingulps of air as if he’d been the one running. The other two stayed on the horse and kept them still.

‘At ease, I’m waiting for a fair-maiden, I’ll be home before supper.” The man with the hood said, taking it off. I had my hand over my mouth, keeping myself from gasping. It was the guy from yesterday! Prince Roy from Hearts! Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no! Im so screwed!!! I looked around frantically. Kayla was in the distance, away from wandering eyes. But I’m almost right above the enemy. If they look up I am so screwed. I crossed my fingers. Please don’t look up.

“Who are we waiting for?” The man said to Roy.

“A girl, I had met yesterday, you should have seen her.” He said with a smile.

“Are you sure she will come? I don’t like waisting time.” The man, who was probably the Guardian of Roy said.

“Yeah, She probably will.” Roy said with a sheepish smile.

“Probably? So its not official?” The Guardian said, shocked.

“No, I mean, she kinda ran away. But I mean WOW, you should have seen her. Feisty, strong, and beautiful.” Roy said. I couldn’t tell who he was referring to. WAIT! Me! Why would he want to see me? I listened in closer.

“But you are to marry Estle Diamonds, you cannot go out, that is adultery!” The guardian said shocked.

“Oh, but nothing will happen, I’d just like to know her name.” Roy said with a smirk. I Blinked afew times. Name? Seriously? If I tell him my name he’ll leave me alone? But theres a chance that the guards will take me in and use my as a hostage... Kayla galloped back. I tried to shoo her away, but the guards saw her before Kayla saw me. I mentaly cursed.

“Look, a horse, lets take it home.” One of the guards said.

‘No, that’s the lady’s horse, she’s here somewhere.” Roy said looking around. I smirked from the tree and moved into the middle of the branch, making no noise.

Might aswell make my appearence. “Yep, except its not somewhere, its right here.” I said with a small wave as everyone jumped and got into defensive positions until they looked up and saw it was just me.

“Hello, Maiden.” He said with a small wave of his hand.

“Yo.” I said with a small peace sign.

“I didn’t catch your name.” He said with a smirk.

“Because you’r too slow to even get near it.” I said, trying to insult him. I tried to scoot over to make myself comfortable, but I felt a small tear on my pants. I moved back the other way only to hear another rip. Nobody heard it besides Kayla who seemed to be laughing in her own way. I tried to move, and I fell onto my side, the bark kinda caught my coat and the wool fabric made me stuck.

“See! I told you, she’s amazing.” He said to his guardian.

“Kaylaaaaaa...” I said whining her name. She looked up to me and snorted.

‘What?’ She answered annoyed

“I’m stuck to the flipping tree!!!” I said flapping my arms, I almost fell off the tree, if it werent for the fabric stuck onto the branch, the coat held me up, my feet hanging, as I dangled in mid-air. Kayla fell onthe floor laughing while Roy ran under me yelling.

“I’ll save you fair-maiden!” I facem palmed with my free arm.

“Kayla, please, just help me down.” I said with a sigh. She continued laughing on the floor, lying down.

‘HAHAHHA ‘I’LL SAVE YOU!’ HAHAHHAA’ She yelled laughing, smaking her head on the dirty floor.

“GET ME DOWN OR SO HELP ME I’ll GIVE YOU A TICK BATH AND A FLEA BATH  WHEN WE GET HOME!” (>:C) Kayla froze for a second and got up, still laughing. I grumbled curses to her grass, in hope she will get a stomach ache.

‘Okay, just stay still.’ She said to me as she nuzzled Roy over. Roy looked at the horse confused.

“Roy, if you don’t move I’ll break every bone in your body, when I get down.” I said with a sly grin. The Guards became tense, trying to figure out if I was serious or not. Roy moved over. Kayla moved to the tree, turned around, and kicked it with her hind heels. The tree shook and I fell to the floor with a thump, landing on my butt. I winced and glared at Kayla who just snorted.

“Ah! Princess are you alright?” Roy said shocked. I rolled my eyes.

“No, I’m not alright, I’m Sarah.” I said sarcastically.

“Sarah? What a beautiful name.” He said, trying to be all princey, like in fairy books

“Ugh, stop talking like that, it’s pissing me off.” I said standing up, dusting myself off.

“What do you mean? I always talk like this.” He said, again in the same way.

“Ugh, you mean like this?” I said using my princess voice, like when I speak to officials my father sends me to meet. It’s alittle more high pitched and girly. He looked shocked for a second.

“Wow, you sound like a princess, Sarah.” He said again in the same voice. I gave an annoyed grunt and sigh before calming myself down. Enemy. Right. Can’t be joking with the enemy.

“Kayla, lets go home.” I said walking up to her, grabbing her reigns. I climbed on.

“Ahh, nope my-lady, I’d like it if you stayed alittle longer.” Roy said getting in Kayla’s way way.

“I’ll be late for dinner. Now move it...Hearts.” I said said grumbeling the last part under my breath. His eyes widened slightly as he heard what I said. He grabbed the reigns and Kayla’s muzzle, keeping her from moving.

“What?” He growled, his princey tone lost.

“You heard me, mabey you should have thought about where I was from, or who the hell I was?” I hissed at him.

“Where?” He said back.

“Spades.” I whispered. He let go instantly, his eyes widened in horror and narrowed in hatred. I moved Kayla back slightly, turned her around  and galloped away, laughing at his expression.

“Guards! After her!” He yelled. I smirked. Nobody can match up to Kayla’s speed, we were just getting started.

We ran down the path of red and black roses. I grabbed one rose from the thousands blurring next to me. I had done this thousands of times, and now don’t get pricked. I smelled the beautiful fragrance, holding one hand to Kayla.

‘They will never get us!’ Kayla snorted, still jogging, as horse galloping sounds were heard behind us, trying to catch up. I turned my head to see who were behind us. Two guards, one guardian, and the prince. The guards had their crossbows in hand, armed.

“Go, they’re armed. We’ll have to just leave them in the dust.” I said,turning around back to Kayla, bending over by her ear. She snorted and Flew of in full speed. After 2 minutes I turned around and saw that the men were long gone.

-Roy POV-

“Where?” I asked, almost afriad to know.

“Spades.” I let go of her horse, and looked at her in disguest. She began to laugh and ran off on her horse. Wait! She could have been a spy! Or have information!

“ Guards! After her!” I yelled, getting onto my own horse. They galloped after her. I followed them, with Henry, my Guardian, following on his horse. I gritted my teeth as they got their crossbows out and aimed it at her horse’s feet. Sarah turned around with a smirk on her face. She saw the crossbows and turned back to her horse. She bent over and whispered something in her horse’s ear. The horse snorted and suddenly they ran faster than I had ever seen a horse go. The guard’s horses couldn’t keep up. And these were the fastest and strongest horses my father could get! Soon she was far out of my view and we stopped at the border. I cursed to myself, walking back to the castle.

“Sarah of Spades...Interesting. Hope to meet again.” I said with a smirk.

“You mustn't go out as much, or near the border, I don’t want you seeing that girl again.” Henry said to me with a frown.

“Why?” I asked, getting off my horse, as we walked to the stables.

“Don’t you remember the meeting of five years ago? The attempted peace treaty made by the King of Hearts, your father, and the Queen of Clubs?” Henry said, getting off his horse, handing the reigns to the men who took care of the horses. I thought back to that day. “She was there.” He said with a growl.

~Flash Back~ (YES >:D  I’ve always wanted to make a flashback)

Siting, in complete silence...the room overflowed with tenseness, some anger, and the smell of food. I sat awkwardly next to a boy, he looked about one or two years younger than me, around 13 years old or so. He had white silvery hair and light blue eyes. I heard his name was Haru Clubs, which made me angry with him. How dare he, somebody from the Black Suits, have the audacity to sit next to me like it was nothing. To the other side of him was a girl who looked three or four years younger than Haru, perhaps 10 or 9.

I didn’t hear her name, I did hear the queen mentioning that she was Haru’s Fiancee. She had green eyes, brown hair that went down to her back, it was streight going down, and wavy at the bottom. She was silent, her eyes looking around at the decor. She turned her head up to look at the murals painted by famous artists in the decade. She turned to Haru and whispered something to him. He shook his head and she frowned, she pouted and tugged on his sleeve. He looked at her with a small stern look. She stuck her tongue out at him and glared. Her glare seemed to speak murder if looks could become actions. Haru looked at me with an apologetic look.

“Sorry, she just had an idea.” He said, his voice was quiet and controlled. I looked at him confused.

“What idea?” I asked.

“I wanna paint my room just like that! But I wanna do it on my own.” The girl said, loudly, with a pout. The Queen of Clubs looked at her.

“Silence Sarah, I’ll have your father do it with the servants later.” She said, her voice cold.

“Nope.” The girl, Sarah said, popping the P, crossing her hands. Haru looked at Sarah with strained and stressed looked.

“Fine, We’ll go to your house later and paint your room.” He said with a sigh. She smiled and made a small fist-pump, almost banging her hand on the table.  I looked at her and mentally growled for her to shut up. I swear, she acts like a commoner, I wouldn’t have known if it weren't for the hearing of my Father say to the Queen of Clubs about the behavior of the girl named Sarah.

“Why, such a childish girl, she should learn her manors, such barbaric commoners.” My dad said, I nodded mentally in agreement, but kept my face straight.

“She is royalty..” The Queen said, her voice showing slight anger.

“Oh, my mistake.” my father replied, sarcastically.

“I’m right here!” Sarah yelled, slamming her hand on the table childishly, but the room shook and water rippled. “Don’t you dare underestimate me, Hearts.” She hissed. I glared at her, how dare she speak my kingdom as if it was something evil, or a curse... So I defended my kingdom, as it’s prince.

“Shut up, Clubs.” I hissed her name in the same way. Haru flinched, being in the middle of our fight, but looked at Sarah, and tried to calm her down.

“I’m Spades, you stupid Heart!” She yelled, trying to get past Haru, who attempted to calm her by hushing her. Spades?

“Spades is even worse, copying our symbol with a black line, turning our heart into blackness!” I yelled. I could hear my father and the queen of clubs arguing. I don't remember what happened after that...but it just started another war. I guess I was pretty stupid back then. I never saw Haru, or that Sarah girl ever again.

~End Flashback~

“She was Sarah...of Spades.” I said with a small smile. Interesting...

*end chapter*

- - - - - - -

Me Gusta~ 8D

This is getting intresting isn't it? :D Oh the joys of drama!

COMMENT -SON-

~Anna

Fortsæt med at læse