Minstrel

Oleh NightWing707

**Completed** **In the Process of Editing** In a world where music is against the law, Creak, a young musicia... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Minstrel Man
Chapter #1 ~ Creak
Chapter #2 ~ Creak
Chapter #3 ~ Creak
Chapter #4 ~ Creak/Riptide
Chapter #5 ~ Creak/Riptide
Chapter #6 ~ Queen Isabelle
Chapter #7 ~ Stans
Chapter #8 ~ Eva
Chapter #9 ~ Creak
Chapter #10 ~ Creak
Chapter #11 ~ Riptide
Chapter #12 ~ Creak
Chapter #13 ~ Creak
Chapter #14 ~ Creak
Chapter #15 ~ Stans
Chapter #16 ~ King Florence
Chapter #17 ~ Creak
Chapter #18 ~ Eva
Chapter #19 ~ Riptide
Chapter #20 ~ Creak
Chapter #21 ~ Creak
Chapter #22 ~ Creak
Chapter #23 ~ Queen Isabelle
Chapter #24 ~ Riptide
Chapter #25 ~ Creak
Chapter #26 ~ Riptide
Chapter #27~ Stans
Chapter #28 ~ Riptide
Chapter #29 ~ Creak/Riptide/Stans
Chapter #30 ~ Creak
Chapter #31 ~ Riptide
Chapter #32 ~ Eva
Chapter #33 ~ Creak/Riptide
Chapter #35 ~ King Florence
Chapter #36 ~ Creak
Chapter #37 ~ Creak
Author's Note

Chapter #34 ~ Stans

9 4 0
Oleh NightWing707

All Stans could feel was pain. So much pain. It burned like a fire through him, destroying everything inside of him. He hurt and that's all there was.

All he had was his sister's face in his head; it was the only thing that kept him fighting.

Stans wasn't sure how many days he had been fighting against the pain and darkness that wanted to consume him. It felt like years. So many years of suffering.

Stans was tired. He just want to sleep; he just wanted to let go. But then his sister's voice would come back to him.

"Stans, don't leave me. Please... don't leave me."

'I won't leave you, Creak.' He thought. 'I love you.'

Wave of pain threatened to push him off the cliff he clung to. 'I love you.' He thought. He was tired, so tired. 'I love you, but I can't hold on much longer.'

Stans hurt and tried to think of other things, anything to distract himself from the pain.

He thought of dying.

Would he see their parents?

Were their parents even dead?

Stans didn't know, but a part of him really want to find out.
What if they were still alive?

If they were still alive then that would mean they had truly left Stans and Creak because they wanted to. If they were alive then that meant they hadn't left to protect them.

'No.' Stans told himself. 'That's just the pain talking. It wants you to let go. You can't let go.'

Stans felt like the arm holding him from falling off of the cliff was going to break. It would break and then he would fall. He would fall and never come back.

'I don't want to fall.' Stans thought as the ground under his hand began to crumble. 'I don't want to die.'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27 7 42
"I'm going to fight the Order, not cower from them." She sounded steadfast, like abandoning her resolve would bring her closer to death than Faltis h...
845 281 16
(This is just a story....no racism, or real hate is meant...so please dont take it personally......This is a Criss Angel Fanfiction...about Gangs...)...
1.9K 355 43
Once again a queen, Winter has a budding army and plenty to offer them to keep them loyal. Besides expanding her territory, she is using her forces t...
252 7 54
Princess Eloise grew up in a poor, spiritless kingdom under the reign of her step father. She knows that once, Rokenmeine was a beautiful place: abun...