Deucalion's daughter (teen wo...

By creativeweirdo__

Luna's dad left without explanation, and now Luna is in beacon hills. Find out what happens when she encounte... More

Deucalions daughter
Prologue
Chapter One: Welcome to beacon hills
Chapter 2: two heart beats and 2 packs
Chapter 3: alpha pack and alpha threats
Chapter 4: thunderstorms and merges
Chapter5: Haunted Motel
Chapter 6: Currents( re-edited)
chapter 7: visionary
chapter 8: the girl who knew too much
Chapter 9: The overlooked
Chapter 10: Alpha Pact
Sorry:)
Chapter 11- Lunar Ellipse

Epilouge

654 10 0
By creativeweirdo__

Epilogue

So a lot has happened since that night. I lost Isaac to Allison. Scott and me kissed and my dad left with Kylie. Also Kora left with Derek. Yeah so now I have to help Scott since of the side effects. I can't let go the feeling that things are gonna get worse. That things in beacon hills will never be the same.

the sequal for this book is also the sequal for my other teen wolf book! its called Something Wicked! go check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 746 49
*CRIMINAL MINDS FANFIC* ⚠️Contains triggering subjects⚠️ Madeline Diana just short of 16 has had a pretty chaotic life. Her whole life she has been...
7.3K 53 45
Genevieve Salvatore is the youngest of the Salvatore's who went missing after her brother were turned in 1800s. Years later in 2009 she returns home...
691K 25.3K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
63.3K 1.4K 35
{Based off the tv series The 100~ season 1} {Completed} ~•~ Eden Taylor the girl that really does live by the phrase "whatever the hell we want." Sen...