Deucalion's daughter (teen wo...

By creativeweirdo__

Luna's dad left without explanation, and now Luna is in beacon hills. Find out what happens when she encounte... More

Deucalions daughter
Prologue
Chapter One: Welcome to beacon hills
Chapter 2: two heart beats and 2 packs
Chapter 3: alpha pack and alpha threats
Chapter 4: thunderstorms and merges
Chapter5: Haunted Motel
Chapter 6: Currents( re-edited)
chapter 7: visionary
chapter 8: the girl who knew too much
Chapter 9: The overlooked
Chapter 10: Alpha Pact
Sorry:)
Chapter 11- Lunar Ellipse

Epilouge

654 10 0
By creativeweirdo__

Epilogue

So a lot has happened since that night. I lost Isaac to Allison. Scott and me kissed and my dad left with Kylie. Also Kora left with Derek. Yeah so now I have to help Scott since of the side effects. I can't let go the feeling that things are gonna get worse. That things in beacon hills will never be the same.

the sequal for this book is also the sequal for my other teen wolf book! its called Something Wicked! go check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 75.3K 63
"And the third reason?" Lisa asked as she rested her hands on Jennie's hips. Jennie laughed, her shoulders were shaking. The sound of it echoed acros...
54.7K 920 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...
175K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
30K 858 37
Y/n L/n is your average and normal teenage boy attending school, hanging out with his friends and live out his normal life with his family. One day h...