Troyler [boyxboy]

By annggi3

Bringing guy after guy to Tyler's room and Troye watching off in the distance was never what Tyler wanted to... More

Troyler {OTP}
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Part 1
Chapter 26: Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 22

6.7K 143 71
By annggi3

Troye's POV

Light penetrated my eyes as they fluttered open, adjusting to the harsh lighting that was seeping through the small window. A strangling groan vanished my lips lightly as my hands nonchalantly roamed the bed sheets to the side of me.

What i wanted to feel was a figure snuggling, close to me, near me, but i was found with complete emptiness.

Fucking deserted.

As the feeling of vacancy soon wrapped itself rather madly and wildly around my brain, my eyes shot up with panic. My hands went clampy as my body dove upward with dread and absolute hysteria at the thought of Tyler being anywhere but beside me.

I was soon heading straight back down from the intense collision of what felt like a fucking boulder.

A deep, pained groan mustered out of my body as my head flopped back down to it's original state.

My eyes were shut tightly from the force, my arms already reaching and attempting to clutch and craddle my own face.

My hands rubbed my forehead furiously and i gave a sigh as the aching pain soon worn off as I allowed one eye to observe the cause of my upcoming headache.

My whole frame relaxed and loosened with relief and gratitude as my eyes scanned his bare back muscles that seemed to be luring and tempting me to just drag my tongue over his exposed, naked back.

Tyler's lack of clothing was the cause of the fucking earthquake that was taking place in my boxers as my dick quivered at the dirty scenarios that i could possibly think of, which might i add, included more then just a bare back.

A smirk broke through my face as i brought myself back up, only to engulf him from the back. As my arms circled his waist, i couldn't control the comfortable sigh that was released. I heaved him closer, craving some skin contact between us.

In less than a few seconds, my uncovered, insecure chest was pressed tightly against his back as we shared body warmth. This, i could get used to, i realized, allowing my smirk to grow more with absolute cockiness.

With my arms cloaked around his waistline, possesively and warmly, he leaned further into my hold, his hair brushing my neck lightly, sending instant shivers to surge through my dazed figure.

"Mornin' Tilly," I lowered my lips to his smooth skin, gnawing and tugging lightly. It was way too early for this but i couldn't control myself when Tyler was looking so fucking irresistible and sultry all the damn time.

I waited for a response, a witty retort, sexual noises, anything, but after a few moments, i took the hint that something was wrong. Very wrong.

"Tyler?" I corrected my words as i called him by his first name instead of his nickname. Due to the switch of words, Tyler cringed in my arms and i squeezed him, reassuringly.

The sudden reaction was not what i was intentionally aiming for, plus, it surely didn't comfort me that everything was fine.

It only made the whole situation worse.

It was difficult to see his face when i was behind him but i still attempted to swirl and swivel in my spot, wanting to atleast take a glimpse at his facial features. My eyes were able to make out what seemed like a phone which was clutched with his hands but my view soon faded. 

"Tyler, look at me," I demanded, a tint of desperation seeping through as i tried to rummage through his stubborness.

He just snuggled deeper to my chest and i gave out a frustrated sigh. A sexual frustrated sigh.

"Tyler, if you don't stop adding your weight on my hard on, then i will fucking pounce on you and fuck the shit out of you," I teased, poking at his sides playfully.

Due to my actions, his chuckles lightened up the atmosphere. I sighed and gave out a share of laughter from the fact that I could make him giggle, even in his depressed state.

"You wouldn't," He threw his head back with laughter, purposely adjusting himself comfortably on my lap, grinding his hips at such a painfully slow rate.

The buldge grew and the pleasure was overwhelming. My loud moans filled the room as his concentrated, hard rubbing of his ass was in full contact with my throbbing dick that was held tightly in it's cage.

"Also, you definitely wouldn't be topping either," He stated, matter-of-factly. With his intense grinding and rubbing, i could care less about who was topping or bottom.

"That's finnnee," I sang out, moans autimatically following my sentence. I leaned forward into his back, my mouth making it's way to his nape, starting it's work, hoping it would somewhat quiet my whimpers and groans.

After a few moments of absolute pleasure and satisfaction, he abruptly stopped and awkwardly shifted around until he finally turned himself in my lap. He was now facing me and his legs were wrapped around my waist, tightly, as if he would fall into a bottomless pit and my slender waist was his only support.

My eyes briefly examined and viewed his face whilst wrapping my arms around his neck. His eyes contained bags and his tired and exhausted face indicated that he was unable to get any sleep lastnight.

His deep frown and colorless cheeks made my stomache cave in with grief and i swore i would kill anyone or anything that caused this. "Tyler, you look like utter shit," I pursed my lips together, holding our powerful and intese stare.

His eyes, dark and gloomy, softened lightly and i could evidently see that he was holding in a chuckle. "I know, but i have my reasons," He replied, loosening his grip on me as his words became clear to me.

"And those reasons are?" I coaxed him, wanting him to just spit it all out already. With my arms still laced around his neck, my hands traced small circles on his neck, hoping it would comfort or soothe him. My small gestures caused a delight shiver to rush through his skin, leaving a warm feeling inside of me.

A small smile tugged at my lips as i pulled him into my arms. Now, I dont know exactly why i was hugging him, but i just was. It was like an instinct that i couldn't possibly explain. Maybe it's because i loved the feeling of him in my arms or that he just smells so fucking good, and i can't resist him being a few inches away..

Probably the first choice.

With him buried in my arms, i moved my lips to his ear, softly blowing on it. "You can tell me anything, Tyler, but i don't want to force them out of you," I whispered, placing a light kiss on the lobe of his ear before pulling away.

His eyes were locked with mine, and i could see something swarming in his eyes, showing emotions that should of been locked in and kept inside. It looked like he was filled with shame and humiliation.

Embarrassment.

"Troye, I can't tell you, and you're just going to have to understand-" He choked out through his sobs. His face was flushed and a single tear rushed down his face. Tears turned into wild and rampant sobs as his eyes were hopless while mine was stirring with confusion and somewhat fury.

"What the actual fuck do you mean 'i can't tell you'?" I raged, betrayal sinking through my skin. Tyler flinched from my roaring whilst trying to calm me down. I refused to look at him, i refused to look at the person who didn't even fucking trust me.

"Troye, please don't do this to me, you just have to understand that i just can't. Everything is fine." He whimpered, grasping onto my arms. I immediantly and harshly shook off his hand, scrambling away from his hold.

"Troye," He pleaded, crawling my way. "Everything is fine," He repeated and  tried to demostrate that in fact 'everything was fine' by placing a false grin on his face. He inched his way toward me, causing me to squirm further into the bed.

My back collided with the wall, and i froze in my spot as Tyler wriggled his way to my side. His soft arms slithered around me and yanked me closer to him.

This whole situation was just wrong. His obvious lies were continous and he was being dishonest with me. What hurt me the most was the fact that whatever he was trying to keep away from was enough to make him actually throw fiction and lies at me.

I observed the troubled and disconsolated man, his eyes piercing through mine with hope and persuasion. His smile faltered and i could see that he was weak inside and whatever was troubling him was really affecting him.

"Troye, come on," He begged, resting his head onto my shoulder lightly, igniting the sparks to emerge in my stomache. It was either him squeezing the fuck out of me or the warm feeling he created inside that caused me to give out a defeated sigh and i slackened in his arms. I caught his silent relief state and i rolled my eyes. 

We sat there in silence. Not the awkward kind, but the comfortable one. His thumb carassed my skin faintly while i was consumed in my own thoughts.

"I hope you don't plan on staying in this position the whole day," He spoke up, breaking the soothing silence. I scoffed while shoving him away lightheartedly, earning a chuckle from him.

"As much as i wanted to be prisoned in your arms," I threw him a pointed look, "I would rather hang out with the others," I finished, sliding down from the bed. I was just about to walk out of the room until i heard something coming from the asshole.

A wolf whistle filled the room, impulsively allowing a blush to make it's way to my heated cheeks. My hands automatically covered my bare chest and boxers. Way to seem confident about your body, my mind taunted and tortured me.

"Awe," Tyler cooed, hastily throwing off his sheets and rushing to my side. I was frozen in my place as my eyes widen at what he was planning to do. He grabbed my waist gently, only to lift me up without trouble and twirled me around. Endless, embarrassing girly giggles escaped my mouth and i soon was concealing my lips with my hands.

"Tyler, l-let me down," I managed to say through my constant chuckles. He swiftly placed me back on the floor and i quirked my eyebrow at him. "What was that for?" I questioned, smirking for no absolute reason.

I noted and detected how his eyes flashed with what seemed like sorrow and misery but was vanished immediantly before i got a chance to actually observe it. He frowned slightly, looking up at me before speaking, "I-i dont know," He stuttered, bolting out of the room before i got a chance to speak.

I shook off his sudden actions, wanting to forget and push away my overthinking, and began to walk towards my room, which was filled with my clothes. I clutched on the nearest set of clothes before strolling to the bathroom and turning on the shower.

The thought of being reunited with the group made a wide grin to spread across my face. I missed Zoe and Alfie tremendously, and somehow, i felt like we were growing distant

Marcus, on the other hand, could go choke on a dick.

Tyler's POV

I stormed out the room, unable to look into his eyes and knowing how i was slowly and gradually loosing his trust. I mean, if i was him, i would stay far away from my dishonest ass.

I marched towards the kitchen, hoping a glass of water would cool down my stress and anxiety. My hands shakily reached for the glass as i poured water into the cup. My eyes was brimmed with tears and i had to squeeze my eyes close, hoping they wouldn't fall out.

A few moments later, i caught myself pacing back and forth, fear and uneasiness clouding my mind. I can't do this, i can't do this, my mind repeated to itself with edginess. I was struggling to keep myself sane as the clear image of my phone screen was processed back into my mind.

'Hey fuckface, i hope you enjoyed my previous message! I wish i could have saw your face when you read it, nonetheless, seeing you pained and aching from my insults.. but on with the point. I hope you understand that you don't deserve Troye, so what i am saying is, if you don't break up or stop whatever fucking games you're playing with Troye, then he'll just have to find out what actually happened between us,' 

'So you choose Oakley, you lose Troye by breaking up with him straight-up or you're just going to have to lose him by being explained on how what really happened between us, so not only can he see what a disgusting, sneaky human being you are, he can finally see what you really are, Oakley. A worthless, revolting faggot. Prepare to lose the one person that was your everything, Oakley, just like what i had to go through,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHMY JESUS CHRIST I AM ALIVE. HELLO.

I have so much homework and essays and i feel like yelling oh my god. I actually hate my school so fucking much ugh. But AYYYYYY THIS CHAPTER THOUGH.

I CANT EVEN FATHOM THE AMOUNT OF READS I HAVE NOW. 18K ?!?!?@?!?@? WHAT THE HELL GUYS THAMNKOUY SO MUCH ????

-((Also please note that i won't be able to do quick uploads bc school but i'll do my best for my lovely readers :))

- PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ANYTHING AND ILL LOVE YOU 5 EVER MWUAH

-will try to upload soon, love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 11.5K 45
Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan have been best friends ever since second grade, when Tyler asked Troye to be his valentine. Every following year they'd...
37.3K 1.4K 25
Troye and Connor are both highschool seniors, they live next to each other and their parents are good friends. This is why they are forced to go on a...
2.9K 183 7
Tyler Oakley has been living in New York for 5 years. He didn't have the most ideal life but he seemed content to be living in his dream city surroun...
67.5K 3.1K 39
"You know what you said before? That you love me to the end of the Universe and back?" "Yeah?" "The Universe has no end." "Exactly." When Troye Sivan...