Accidental love

By nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
39 part two
Chaper 40
41
42
43
44
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

Chapter 23

2.5K 84 16
By nochillmad

This is gonna be the most HEADASS thing you ever read.

(Normanis pov)

"Baby" I said wrapping my arm around her neck, she sat at the end of the bed staring aimlessly at the wall.

"Huh?" She asked continuing too stare at the wall.

"Gimme kiss, I missed you" I said kissing her cheek.

"I missed you too" she said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

Pushing her down onto the bed I climbed on top of her sitting on her crotch.

"I missed you more" I spoke leaning down and kissing her.

"No I missed you more" she added intertwining our fingers on both hands.

"No, I missed you more" she replied smiling adorably.

"Your so cute" I said smiling as well.

"Gimme kiss" she said puckering her lips.

I leaned down putting a kiss on her lips.

"Another one" she said in dj kaled voice.

I giggled placing another kiss, I love kissing her it makes me so happy.

"Another one" she spoke smiling.

I leaned down again placing a passionate kiss on her lips.

It got heated when she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I moaned softly as our tongue wrestled as her hands made there way too my ass gently squeezing it.

My teeth sank into her bottom lip roughly pulling it, causing her too moan loudly.

I was extremely turned on at this point, taking off my hoodie and shirt tossing it too the side before crashing Lauren and I's lips together.

She unzipped her own jeans lifting me up before sliding them all the way off onto the floor.

My lips travel down her jaw too her marking my territory, she moaned softly giving my better access too her neck, honestly I really like her neck beside her eyes it's my favorite thing too look at, it's so sexy.

I drug my finger along the lining of her boxers gradually moving back up every time she'd squirm.

She got frustrated directly putting my hand in her soaking underwear, damn she's wetter than the ocean I thought bitting her lip, and it's because of me I feel pretty damn good.

Our tongues still wrestling I slide my tongue back out of her boxers feeling on her abs

She groaned annoyed breaking the kiss, "baby please" she whined softly.

I like it when she begs, it brings the evil out of me.

"Tell me what you want me too do" I said in a amused tone.

"Fuck me" she whined squirming beneath me.

"Yes daddy" I whispered in her ear before sliding my fingers through her moist folds.

"Mmmm" she moaned closing her eyes.

I sucked on her pulse point as I rubbed circles around her swollen and throbbing clit.

This made her body language changed, her nonexistent nails dug in the skin on my ass,

Watching her facial expressions was literally making my fucking night, she pulled her lip between her teeth the faster I lapped around her beating center.

"Mani" she grunted out throwing her head back, she had too be another da mention horny because I'm not even fucking her yet and she's about too cum.

I slide my fingers down rubbing around the perimeter of her entrance,

"Mani" she moaned out again lifting her head from the pillow.

"Yeah baby" I said before kissing the inside of her neck.

"Please" she begged desperately.

"Please what baby" I asked running my fingertips across her entrance.

"Fuck me" she cried out desperately.

I inserted my middle finger gradually pumping it into her, causing her too gasp in relief.

I sped up biting down on her bottom lip. She bucked her hips trying too match my sped.

"Faster" she moaned throwing her head Back against the pillow.

"Faster baby?" I said nipping at her jaw Line.

I added another finger sending her back into arch of the bed, her hips bucked against my fingers steadily as her eyes were now trailing too the back of her head.

Curling my fingers inside her her mouth flew into a o shape,

"Right there" she moaned out gripping the sheets.

"Right there?" I repeated biting down on her lip.

"I'm cum-" she cried out tightly clenching around my fingers.

"Fuck" she moaned before her back arched extremely high, her eyes flew too the back of her skull as she clenched the sheets for dear life.

Her body jerked forward I smiled feeling her bodily fluids eject on my fingers, I could tell she really needed that she just came so hard.

I pumped a couple more times Helping her ride out her orgasm , she collapsed onto the bed coming down from her high.

I slid next to her admiring her Beaty,   Grabbing the remote I turned down the tv that I had turned up so we couldn't be heard.

I laid on my side taking in her at her most Vulnerable state, but some how she manages too look every more sexy.

"Feel better now?" I asked smiling cockily.

She blushed before burying her face into the side of my neck before nodding.

"So much better" she said putting a innocent kiss on my neck.

"Your turn?" She asked.

"No baby I'm okay" I replied pushing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Who knew some one as sexy as you would be so tight" I said relentlessly.

"Mani" she whined shyly wrapping her arms around me.

"What, don't be embarrassed" I said pecking her cheek.

"If girls could get each other pregnant I'd be so fucked" she said wrestling her head on my boobs.

"I know" I said sticking my tongue out.

Her stomach rumbled loudly causing both of us too chuckle.

"Get dressed let's get something too eat" I said patting her back.

I got up putting on Lauren's sweat shirt and a pair of my sweat pants.

"Damn, you look good" she said obnoxiously loud, she took a step back looking me up and down pulling her lip between her teeth.

I giggled shyly, as she changed poses every few seconds.

"Aye girl, your too fine too be here by yourself" she said walking up too me like a complete douche.

"Lauren stop" I said smiling shyly.

"Who's Lauren, is that your girlfriend" she asked jealously.

I nodded going a long with her little skit.

"Well you tell Lauren that she's so lucky too have someone as beautiful as you" she spoke seriously.

"Awe babe" I replied wrapping my arms around her neck before kissing her gently.

"I won't tell Lauren if you don't" she said smirking.

"How about you tell Lauren if she ever cheats on me I'll cut her clit off and staple it to her forehead" I said smiling.

She stared at me with widened eyes, "well, she told me too tell you that if you ever cheat on her she'll nail your tittes too the wall" Lauren said mocking my giggle.

I nodded, "well if you see Lauren, you tell her that I'm going too be her last girlfriend and if she tries too break up with me I'll MOTHER FUCKING MURDER HER, she's stuck for ever, she's going too put a ring on this or die" I said poking her excessively hard on the chest.

"Well Lauren says the same goes too you, its forever baby" she said intertwining our fingers together before connecting our lips.

"Good, let's go some food" I said slapping her ass.

She grabbed her puppy from the blanket he was sleeping on on the floor.

We walked down stairs where Lauren gave the puppy too Isaac, his reaction was priceless he was so excited.

"Can you take care of him while I'm gone?" She asked smiling.

He nodded excitedly holding the small puppy in his hands.

-
I drove Lauren's car because I won't let her drive under the influence, she grabbed my hand just too hold it, it's moments like these that make me appreciate Lauren.

Turning her head she stated at the side of my face.

"What?" I asked shyly

She put up her hand dramatically before before licking her finger continuously.

Reaching ever she touched my thy making a hissing sound before snatching her hand back quickly, she shook it rapidly in pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"FUCK, your so hot" she said blowing on her fingers.

"Babe" I whined smiling and blushing.

"I'm sorry, you're like fire, fuck, you just burned the shit out of me!" she said smiling goofily at me.

"Stahp" I said trying too hide my smile.

"I need sun screen, a fire extinguisher something" she spoke still blowing on her fingers.

"Gimme kiss" I said as we pulled up to a red light.

"Don't burn me" she said before leaning in.

I giggled meeting her half way pressing our lips together.

Our kiss broke as the light turned green.

"Oo, can we get wing stop?"I asked excitedly.

"We can get whatever you want" she said happily.

I smiled, "damn I got it like that?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah baby you got it like that" she said leaning over and kissing my cheek.

I stuck my tongue out excitedly pulling into the plaza with wing stop.

I ordered hot wings and Lauren ordered garlic Parmesan, I was gonna pay but Lauren pulled out her wallet flashing a couple twenties fifties and hundreds.

Damn, she got money I thought looking her up and down again.

The order was going too take 10 minutes so we walked too the other side of the plaza too the convenience store since Lauren couldn't cope with her munchies.
It seemed like she was getting higher by the minute even though she wasn't smoking, her eyes were red as hell.

We walked hand in hand into the store giggling happily as Lauren complimented me endlessly.

she wrapped her arms around my waist lovingly placing sweet kisses on my neck.

Her hands made there way up too my boobs squeezing at her own free will.

"Your living every twelve year old boys dream" I said chuckling at her.

"I'm living my own dream you know how long I've waned too do this?" She said honking them.

I slapped her hands away, she was getting a little too excited.

"I don't know if I want snickers or Twix" I said torn.

"Get what ever you want but you got enough chocolate on your too give a bitch diabetes" she said slapping my ass so hard it echoed.

"Ow"I yelped before hitting her on the arm.

She laughed hysterically clutching her chest, she was doing the most being extra loud for no reason.

Rolling my eyes I grabbed a big Hershey bar, Lauren grabbed everything literally every single candy you can think of she has.

We walked too the counter where Lauren forcefully and politely paid, I was walking funny my ass hurt so bad.

She reached out too grab my hand but I quickly pulled away pretending too be mad so she can give me kisses.

"What's wrong?" She asked puzzled.

"My ass hurts" I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry baby" she said patting my but, I winced pushing her hand away.

"Come here" she said pulling me into her arms.

"no, don't touch me" I said trying too escape her grip.

She layered kisses on my face sweetly.

"Move" I spoke trying so hard not too give in.

"No come here" Lauren said pulling me back trapping me in with her arms.

"Gimme kiss" she said trying too put her lips on mine.

I put my head up so all her kisses landed on my neck.

"Were not going anywhere until I get a kiss" she said waiting patiently.

I rolled my eyes eyes knowing she was telling the truth.

She grabbed my face forcefully pushing our lips together.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" she said sternly.

"Yes daddy" I said so turned on, fuck how does she do this too me.

Grabbing my hand she lead us back to wing stop.

We walked inside sitting down on the bench.

She put her arm around me before intertwining our fingers.

I couldn't help but gaze up at her lovingly, she's so beautiful and charming and romantic. How stupid do you have too be too let someone as perfect as Lauren go?, how the fuck do you cheat on the sexiest girl in the world.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked locking her phone then sliding it into her pocket.

"About how stupid your ex is and how lucky I am too have you" I said truthfully.

"Yeah, you are lucky" she said smiling.

"Your the actual definition of a douche bag" I said laughing.

"But you like my doucheness" she said smirking.

"Maybe a little" I replied with a goofy smile.

"Oooo, you like me" Lauren said giggling adorably.

"You like me too" I spoke blushing.

"I might have a crush" she blushed.

"Are you blushing?" I asked smiling uncontrollably.

My attention was grabbed when a couple walked by,

"why can't you treat me like that jack ass"the woman said loudly too the man.

Lauren and I both chuckled before she got up.

I watched her ass as she walked only for her too turn around.

"Eyes up here" she said narrowing her eyes at me.

My cheeks got hot, damn she really caught me.

Grabbing the food before intertwining our fingers walking out together.

I smiled, she makes me so happy I thought getting into the passenger side.

She pulled off down the street looking at the road but I couldn't stop smiling as I looked at her side profile, she's so cute I just wanna kiss her.

"What?" She asked smiling adorably.

"Your cute" I said re connecting our hands.

Her cheek flushed as her smile grew, "thank you baby" she said placing a gentle kiss on my hand.

I pulled her hand up too lips putting a gentle kiss on her hand.

She smiled big as she pulled into my driveway.

She opened her door about too get out when I pulled her back.

"Give me a kiss" I said puckering my lips.

She leaned in gently putting her lips on mine briefly before pulling away.

I grabbed her face pulling her back crashing our lips together, I kissed her passionately sucking on her bottom lip, she moaned as I pulled away bitting my lip.

"What was that for?" She asked smirking.

"That's what you get when you buy my chicken wings" I said smiling as I got out of the car.

"What happens If i buy you a hole chicken?" She asked locking her car then joking me.

I bite my lip, "I'll do some naughty naughty things" I spoke swaying my hips extra heard knowing she was watching.

"I like the sound of that" Lauren said slapping my ass gently.

I gave her a seductive look before opening the door.

Cara was still sitting on the couch on her lap top, Isaac was next too her fast asleep with Lauren's puppy snuggling into his side.

I awed handing Cara her food, he needs to go get in his pjs on.

I shook his shoulder gently attempting too wake him up.

He didn't budge so I shook him a little harder, he still didn't move.
I furrowed my eyebrows lifting his eye lids, they were responsive but his body was still asleep.

"What the fuck" I said laughing, he's snoring so I know he's alive. I grabbed his arm holding it up only for it too go lip and fall back down.

Lauren was in the back ground laughing her ass off, "I remember doing the exact same thing too you" she said through her laughter.

I shook my head jokingly, I grabbed him shaking him violently, so hard he feel off the couch hitting his foot on the table, he woke up but rolled over going back too sleep a second later.

I groaned just picking him and the puppy up and taking both of them up stairs with Lauren following behind me.

I went into Isaacs room as Lauren went into mine.

I set him down on his feet only for his limp body too fall down onto the ground.

I just chuckled grabbing his slider man pjs and putting them on him.

I dragged his limp body into bed too tired too pick him up, lugging him into the bed before pulling the covers over him. I gently placed Lauren's pup next too him leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"Love you" I whispered quietly.

Turning off the light I shut his door behind me walking too my room shutting the door behind me.

"Have you heard of knocking?" Lauren said scoffing.

"I've heard of it" i said throwing my phone on the bed and kicking off my slides.

"Next time do it!" She said harshly.

I flipped her off before sliding my pants off throwing them too the side.

"Oh, you want round two?" She asked smirking.

I winking playfully sliding my short shorts on.

She popped a Starbursts in her mouth wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Gimme kiss" she said pulling me by my shirt.

I giggled grabbing her face and squishing it together pushing our lips together gently. She leaned back onto the bed making me fall on top of me.

"Another one" she said in a deep voice.

Smiling I pushed our lips together again as her cold hands made there way up my leg.

"Babe, you're hands are cold" I whined breaking our kiss.

"Let me warm them up then" she smirked sliding her hands in the back of my shorts.

I squirmed giggling uncontrollably as Lauren's hands squeezed at my ass.

"Baby" I whined grabbing her hands.

"There not that cold" she said sliding her hand up my shirt and around my boobs.

I winced giggling because her freezing hands.

"Ooo some body's cold" she said feeling my solid nipples.

"Babe" I whined again as she toyed with my nipples.

"What, you know you like it" she smirked.

Removing her hands from my bra, I pushed her lips together.

"You taste like starbursts" I said giggling.

"One more" she said puckering her lips. Smiling I connected placed a gentle kiss on her soft pink lips.

"One more" she said again Pickering her lips. She's so cute I can't help it.

"Last one" she giggled putting a bunch of kisses on my face then my lips.

"Lolo" I said giggling uncontrollably.

She finally let me up after a bunch more kisses.

I grabbed her food handing it too her before grabbing my own and turning on Netflix.

There was a knock at my door causing me too look up.

"Come in" I said putting French fries in my mouth.

Cara peaked her head in,

"Just because you turn your tv up doesn't mean you can't be heard" Cara said towards Lauren.

"You sound like you know what you're doing keep it up" she said before shutting the door behind her.

I looked I've as Lauren laughing my ass off as she looked like a tomato.

"She heard you" I said through my laughter to Lauren.

Her rosy cheeks grew redder, "look at you, you look like a tomato" I said now clutching my stomach from laughing so hard.

She blushed even harder putting her head down, I felt bad now.

"Awe baby, don't be embarrassed" I said placing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

She giggled before pressing our lips together innocently.

We ate watching family guy together and laughing.

I got up and went down stairs for something too drink because Lauren's stingy ass wouldn't share, knowing damn well I'm dying from the hotness.

Set closed my wings before licking my fingers and getting up.

I made sure too flip Lauren a bird as I walked off.

"Anytime baby" she said blowing me a kiss.

I giggled before walking out the door and down the stairs too the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen only too be greeted by Cara making out with some girl. Oh shit we cuddled one two many times and I infected her with her with my chocolaty goodness now she got her self a black girl.

I mean they were really going at it damn near down each other's throats.

I cleared my throat kinda chucking under my breath causing both of there attentions too spring too me.

Cara stepped back from between her legs helping her off the counter.

"Uh, Normani this is my girlfriend Justine" she said giving me a big smile.

"Hi" I she said waving too me.

I smiled waving back friendly before opening the fridge and taking out juice.

Cara walked over whispered something in her ear before kissing her on the lips.

Just smiled before walking into the other room, I turned too Cara not being able too wipe the smirk off my face.

"She's cute" I said smiling cheekily.

"I know that" she said getting overly excited.

I chucked taking a sip of lemonade, "excuse me while I go fuck the life out of her" she said walking out.

She peaked her head back in, "don't worry we'll turn the tv up" she said laughing.

I bursted out into laughter sending the juice in my mouth into the sink.

I could her Cara laughing down the hall way.

I grabbed my juice again heading back up stairs.

Walking inside I shut the door behind me.

Giggling too my self, I looked up at Lauren she had a non friendly look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked giggling.

"The girl from the party, the one that hit me what's her name?" She asked curiously.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused as too why she would care.

"Why do you care?" I asked picking up a fry from my plate.

"Because I do what's her name?" She asked again putting a bit of base in her voice.

She scared me a little bit, "ruby" I said quietly yet still confused.

"Do you still talk too her?" She asked clenching her jaw flaring her nostrils, I could tell she was angry but she's so sexy I didn't pay attention too it.

"No, why?" I said placing another fry in my mouth.

"Then is she Texting you "hey baby?" She asked pulling my phone out from her side.

My eyes widened, as my body froze I think I just shit my self.

-----------------------------------------

Ooooo it's going down y'all💦😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 488 24
He fell in love for the first time, she fell in love forever
261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you
6.3K 196 11
Sometimes love can be a beautiful thing and sometimes love can be a hard thing.
256K 5.9K 35
"...and then, everything was a restart,"