Chocolate Treats (Willy Wonka...

By AngelWings00

Charlie Bucket wins the fifth golden ticket and invites his older sister Evelyn to see the factory due to her... More

Chapter 1 - Telling Stories
Chapter 2 - The Contest
Chapter 3 - Augustus Gloop
Chapter 4 - Veruca Salt
Chapter 5 - Violet & Mike
Chapter 6 - Wishes Do Come True
Chapter 7 - Meeting Mr Wonka
Chapter 8 - Intruducing Ourselves
Chapter 9 - Chocolate Room
Chapter 10 - Boat Ride
Chapter 12 - Squirrels
Chapter 13 - Elevator Ride
Chapter 14 - TV Room
Chapter 15 - Losing More Then An Heir
Chapter 16 - Heartbreak And Realization
Chapter 17 - My Happily Ever After
Epilogue

Chapter 11 - The Inventing Room

23.3K 485 485
By AngelWings00

We all entered the room and prepare for whatever whack job experiments Willy had going on. As I thought the room was filled with different types of chemical and some rather strange machines, I turned my head slightly and saw smoke was coming out from some pipes probably filled with some strange substances just like the rest of the machines.

They were objects everywhere I had to watch where I walked, afraid I would trip or set something off knowing my luck finally avoiding the bits and pieces on the floor I took notice of the Oompa Loompas, they were working on many of the machines and using a wheelbarrows to transport large and heavy amount of ingredients around.

Willy turned to look at us with a grin on his face "Now this is the most important room in the entire factory" He explained. 'I can tell it will be where he makes his new discoveries' I thought, smiling slightly at his happy face, once he got an experiment right it really must be a sight to see.
"So everyone enjoy themselves but just DON'T touch anything okay?" Wouldn't dream of it god knows what will happen'. Willy saw no one had moved so he waves his hands shooing us away "Go on shoot" We all immediately departed from each other to look around.

Charlie went off on his own so I walk over to a see through tub and watched as a Oompa Loompa dived into it and retrieved a multi - coloured sweet thing I didn't exactly know what it was. While I watch in awe as they worked I hadn't realized the presents next to me until I fell there hand brush against the back of mine sending electric shocks through my body.

"It's amazing Willy" I commented.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked in shock.

"I don't know just did" I simply say shrugging my shoulders, I felt Willy eyes on my face, turning to look at him I sent him a quick wink making him giggle and blush.

Willy POV.

"You know I would love to have your life Willy, making chocolate and other sweets it would be a dream come true" She says her eyes twinkle in delight at the thought it's a shame she wasn't one of the finders I would make her my heir straight away but I can't "I work in a sweet shop and I love selling your chocolate Willy. I mean you should see the smiles on the kids faces once they buy there sweets I love it" She sighed probably knowing it can't go any further then that. She talks about her job with so much passion, I can tell she really likes it there. I hope my winner has that much passion but I know that's not true well apart from her little brother Charlie.

Well lets hope he wins.

Evelyn POV

"Oh, god sorry Willy I'm babbling now" I say giggling.

"No it's fine, you have such passion for your job" He replies with a smile placed on his kissable lips 'don't think like that Eve'

"I guess we have something in common Mr Wonka" I purred making his shiver slightly 'What gotten over me?' I thought blushing madly as my actions.

"U-mm I-I gue-ss we do" Willy stuttered out 'great I probably scared him' However, my thoughts changed as Willy grabbed hold of my hand and used his thumb to gently stroke it, making me smile up at him and our eyes connect, my heart felt like I was running a marathon at the rate it was going. Staring lovely into his eyes it was like we were the only people in the room however, that wasn't true as our loving moment was ruin by snappy gum girl Violet.

"Hey Mr Wonka what's this?" She said, chewy that nasty, disgusting piece of gum. Willy looked  over at the girl before looking back at me, lifting his finger and gently stroking my cheek before heading off to the group leaving me to squeal quietly at the contact I had received from him. Breathing in and out regaining control of myself and my red cheek I walked over to the group who hadn't notice I was gone apart for my dear brother; who was once again smirking at me 'God he would put Draco Malfoy to shame with that smirk' I shook my head ignoring him and paid attention to Willy who was holding that multi - coloured sweet I was looking at earlier.

"Those are everlasting gobstoppers. They're for kids who get little allowance money" He explains, wow perfect for me and Charlie then "You can suck on them all year and they'll never get any smaller. Hehe, isn't that neat?" He finished giggling a little.

"It's like gum" Violet said, seriously that girl and her gum and by the it looks nothing like gum.

" No" Willy says scrunching his face in disgust "Gum is for chewing. And if you tried chewing one of these Gobstoppers, you'd break all your little teeth off. They sure do taste terrific." He finished then lead us over to some more experiment and pointed to a steaming beaker "This is hair toffee. You suck down one of these little boogers, and in exactly half an hour a brand new crop of hair will start growing out all over the top of your little noggin. And a mustache. And a beard"

"Who wants a beard?" Mike asked.

"Well beatniks, for one. Folk singers and motorbike riders. You know, all those hip, jazzy, super-cool, neat, keen and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o. Are you hep to the jive? Can you dig what I'm laying down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother" Willy held his hand out for a high five whiles we all looked a him weird, crazy dude but he is cute. Willy cleared his throat awkwardly before continuing talking "Unfortunately, the mixture isn't quite right yet. Because an Oompa-Loompa tried some yesterday, and, well.." He trailed off looking in a direction where the Oompa Loompa that tried the experiment was just walking to us 'How on earth can he see?' He was completely covered in hair, you couldn't even see any bit of him there was so much hair.

"How are you today?" Willy asked kindly.

The Oompa Loompa simply gave Willy a thumbs up before walking off.

"You look great." Shouts over to the Oompa Loompa then took up to another machine "Watch this." He says as he pull the leaver. The machine came to life and began to make all kind of strange noises and steam was shooting out of the top pipes. From the angle we where stood you could see the cogs and wheels of every shape and size, turning and meshing together. After a few moments the machine slowly extended revealing a single strip of gum.

"That's it?" Mike said with a hint of disgust causing me to roll my eyes 'Is this kid ever happy?'

"Do you even know what it is?" Willy replied irritated

"It's gum" Violet simply said shrugging

"Not just any old gum" Willy says proudly "This here is the most revolutionary piece of gum ever, in the entire world! Know why?" He asked us excitedly. Everyone shook their heads slowly "Because this gum is a full three course meal, all by itself!" He beamed.

"Why would anyone want that?" Mr Salt asked. Seriously!! I thought. I let out a breath to calm myelf down so I wouldn't snap at him; just because he's rich doesn't mean everyone else is. . Man he's a stupid prat.

Willy made eyes contact with me calming me down straight away then he opened his mouth to speak, but instead he reached inside his jacket, pulling out his cue card and flipped them over till he found the one he was looking for "It will be the end of all kitchens and all cooking. Just a little strip of Wonka's magic chewing gum and that is all you will ever need at breakfast, lunch and dinner. This piece of gum happens to be tomato soup, roast beef and blueberry pie" Willy reads.

"Beats cabbage soup!" I whispered quietly so only Charlie would hear "Maybe Grandpa George will stop complaining" Charlie smiled up at me but you could tell he wanted to laugh but now wasn't the time.

"It sounds great" I piped in my opinion receiving a huge grin from Willy.

"It sounds weird" Mike says causing the grin to fall from Willy's face.

"It sounds like my kinda gum." Violet exclaimed. She took the gum from the machine and stuck her previous piece of gum behind her ear gross.

"I, I'd rather you didn't." Willy warned "There's still one or two thing that are. . ."

"I'm the world-record holder in chewing gum" Violet snapped "I'm not afraid of anything" And with that, she put the piece of gum into her mouth and began to chew.

"How is it honey?" Her mother asked as Violet's eyes grew wide with amazement.

"It's amazing! Tomato soup! I can feel it running down my throat"

"Yeah. . . Spit it out" Willy said with a nervous giggle.

"It's changing!" She exclaimed ignoring Willy "Roast beef, with baked potato! Delicious crispy skin with tones of butter"

"Keep chewing, kiddo" Her mother urged her proudly "My daughter is going to be the first person ever to have a gum meal" She told us smugly.

"Yeah" Willy said even more nervous then before maybe she should spit it out, god knows what going to happen "I'm just a bit concerned about the. . . ."

He didn't get to finish as Violet continued to brag "Blueberry pie and vanilla ice cream"

"That part" He muttered.

"What's happening to her nose" Veruca piped up, we all looked closely at Violet to see her nose was turning Violet talk about living up to your name.

"You're turning blue" Mr Salt commented.

"Your nose has gone purple" Her mother cried out.

"What do you mean" Violet commented touching her face.

"Violet you're turning violet what's happening?" Mrs Beauregarde demanded wanting answers.

"Well, I told you I hadn't got it quite right. Cause it goes a little funny when it gets to the desert. It's the blueberry pie that does it" He says looking over at the girl then her mother "I'm terribly sorry" With that said he ducked out of the way.

We all stared at the girl as the transformation didn't stop at her face. It went all over her, from her hair to the her feet she was fully purple.

"Mother, what's happening to me?" she asked scared.

Once she was completely purple her body began to swell up making my eyes widened "She swelling up" I pointed out

"Like a blueberry" Charlie says I took hold of my brother as we all moved away from her. Willy then popped up beside us making me jump.

"I've tried it on, like, twenty Oompa-Loompas, and each one ended up as a blueberry. It's just weird"

"But I can't have a blueberry as a daughter" Mrs Beauregarde "How is she supposed to compete?"

"You could put her in a county fair" Veruca suggested spitefully. Just then the Oompa Loompa appeared and began singing.

"Listen close, and listen hard, the tales of Violet Beauregarde
The dreadful girl she sees no wrong

Chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing all day long

Chewing, chewing all day long

She goes on chewing till, at last her chewing muscles grow so vast
And from her face, Her giant chin, sticks out like a violin

Chewing, chewing all day long

For years and years she chews away, her jaws get stronger every day,
And with one great tremendous chew, they bite the poor girl's tongue in two
And that is why we try so hard, To save Miss Violet Beauregarde

Chewing, chewing all day long
Chewing, chewing all day long"

"Mr Wonka" Violet yelled as the Oompa Loompa rolled her towards the door.

Willy was still in the jig of dancing as Mrs Beauregard approached him making him stop. He looked towards the Oompa Loompa in front of him "I want you to roll Miss Beauregarde into the boat and take her along to the juicing room at once, okay?"

"The juicing room? What are they gonna do to her there?"

"They're gonna squeeze her like a little pimple" Willy laughed I had to bit my lip to hold mine in "We gotta squeeze all that juice out of her immediately"

Mrs Beauregard looked horrified and then ran over to go help the Oompa Loompa with her blueberry daughter. Once out of sight Willy turned his attention to us "Come on. Let boogie" He says grabbing my hand and leading us out of the Inventing room. Well wasn't that just interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1K 19
When the bucket family finds out that Willy Wonka is holding a contest, Samantha Bucket tries her hardest to find her younger brother Charlie a Golde...
27.1K 564 13
Sixteen year old Esme has been secretly living in Willy Wonka's factory since she was eight. She has no memory of anything before that, Esme also has...
82K 1.5K 14
Charlie and Lilith bucket were the best of friends, after all they were each others only friends. The buckets lived in poverty and couldn't afford th...
634K 15K 48
Rosalie Bucket is the eldest child of the Bucket family. She works hard, serving as a waitress at a small restaurant, to help support her poor family...