Compton ↣ The Sequel | Eazy-E...

By Shayylondon

A From Compton With Love Sequel You send flowers but I wish I didn't receive em All your lies, I wish I didn... More

Authors Note
CopyRights
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13 | Continued
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Thank You
Choices
POISON

25

1.4K 71 86
By Shayylondon

| Coutume Café |

Paris, France

Eric

"I'll just take a cup of apple juice and bring a cup of lemon tea for my guest, he'll be here shortly" I said as I handed the menu to the young male waiter.

"Oui", the waiter smiled as he took the menu and walked off to make my order.

It has been a busy day with the biggest step of my life I am about to make. I sent Shayla on a shopping spree just to keep her out of my way for a couple of hours so shit can run smoothly. She complained that she aint wanna spend time without me since this was our last day in France, but she has no clue about tonight.

I dug into my pocket and pulled out the small blue engagement ring box with a ribbon wrapped around it and sat it on the table as I opened it.

"Damn, I'm really bout to do this shit", I said as I bit down on my bottom lip.

The ring was perfect. my jeweler Jake got the hook up from Tiffany and Co to dope it up some more. As I looked up from the box for a brief second, I did a double take as I watched my guest walk up to me with a dark skinned, bald body guard. I smiled as I stood up to shake his hand.

"I'm glad you could make it...you don't know how much I appreciate this", I smiled brightly.

"Of course, man" He smiled as he still shook my hand, then patting me on the back. "I'm honored you asked them to be a part of your special moment", Brooke smiled as he shook my hand, letting go then taking a seat.

The waiter returned with our drinks and blueberry Danishes, compliment of the restaurant.  

We wasted no time talking about how I want tonight to happen. I had flown New Edition and his mangaer into sing while I propose to Shayla tonight in front of the Eiffel tower, but before then I had an appointment with Givenchy to pick up my tailored suit.

"So, they will be in front of the Eiffel tower playing the instruments but I don't want them to be there before I get there"

Brooke took a sip from his cup, then placing it back on the table.

"Okay Eazy, so you want them to sit from a distance or what?"

"Mmmmm", I said as I scratched my chin. "I'm guessing they could be kind of close so when I tell Shayla how I feel about her, they can be there".

Brooke nodded and stared at me for a second. I twirled my thumbs as I looked at the ring inside of the box.

"You having second thoughts?"  Brooke interrupted my thoughts.

"Nah, I mean what if she doesn't accept this?", I say while frowning.

I continued as I started blinking fast. "I just put her through so much man, the lying, the cheating, all different women, having babies on her and me-I..."

"Stop right there E", Brooke said as he put a hand up before leaning on to the table, letting his elbows rest on it.

Brooke continued, "The guys told me a million times about you and this young lady story. No one is perfect but you two have found your way back to each other after everything you two have been through and I doubt the last thing she would say is no. If god want it to be it will happen, regardless of what anyone else says. You must trust and have faith that you are making the right move, which I feel you are. All those women you've dealt with and who do you find yourself with in Paris, and ready to make an honest woman out of her?"

I nodded as I listened to every word that Brooke said to me. I can finally be a man and admit that this is indeed the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. She was perfect but I was too high or too drunk and selfish to realize what I have.

I swear God must be on myside because he never removed her prematurely from my life and we always found our way back to each other. Just as long as her love don't change, I'ma always be here for her.

I'm here to stay.

----------

Shayla

I can't help but to think why would Eric would want to spend our last day in Paris away from each other. But I quickly found out because he set up a dinner for us at a fancy restaurant. It was the most romantic thing I think has ever done, besides taking me to where we had our first date at and presenting the promise ring to me.

It was a real candle lit dinner, on a balcony and the Eiffel Tower was so huge and close, I felt like I could touch it if I decided to reach over the balcony railing. Eric has surprised me so much, pulling out my chair before sitting down in his and just being real affectionate.

It...it was nice to see his growth as a man.

After ordering some entrees and our main meal we had regular conversation about all types of things. This guy never seizes to amaze me. He is very spontaneous and intriguing and I can listen to him talk for hours, and that's a big deal because I don't like listening to people talk at all.

We finished our meal and decided to take a walk near the Eiffel Tower and taking an elevator ride to the top.  It was such a beautiful night in Paris, the warm air breezed across my bare back in my strapless dress as I looked up at the nighttime sky

There wasn't a cloud insight, but was replaced but a numerous amount of gleaming, sparkling stars. I slowly look over at Eric, who was looking very distinguished in his tailored suit and his hair neatly pulled back into a ponytail.

"You look beautiful tonight, you know, that, right?" he asked.

I blushed, "Thank you...you not looking too bad yourself"

His natural smirk appeared across his lips, showing them sexy dimples. I bit my lip while smiling and taking in this moment. I never want this moment to end. It's like things are perfectly.

"Come on", he says as he gently grabbed my hand as we walked towards the Eiffel tower and entering the elevator.

I looked down in Awe as the elevator rode up into the sky, while Eric wrapped his arms around my neck while kissing on my neck.

"This is beautiful Eric" I gasped as we finally reached the top of the tower.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I looked down on the beautiful city of Paris. The different lights that shined over the city was breathtaking. We were the only two up here, besides the man that was taking pictures from up here now.

"This shit is perfect man", he said as he pulled me to him and smiled.

"It is"

He stared at me, it's almost like he had a twinkle in his eyes as he stared at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in, kissing my lips with his. I felt myself getting a little weak. It is a beautiful thing when you still have that same feeling from when you met someone and eight years later, you still feel those same crush-like feelings.

We spent most of our time up there kissing and admiring the city skyline from the tower. Normally, I would be afraid being up that high, but this is being a once in a lifetime situation. Nothing will ever top this moment. My man made this happen for me, and I thank god for him every day.

"Shayla", Eric said.

I looked at him, "Hmm?"

He stared at me for a second, quickly blinking his eyes. I frowned as I continued to stare at him. When he starts this, he is either about to tell me something I don't want to hear or something is bothering him.

He sighed, "I...You know...I. Damn"

He rubbed his hand down his face and turned his head away from me. I used my hand to grab his jaw, facing his face to mine.

"You can't what Eric?" I asked as an expression of concern spread across my face.

"Shayla...I...Just...I can't man", He stammered as he shook his head at me.

"You can't what?!", I yelled as my eyes widened.

"Forget it...come on", he said as he led me back to the elevator.

I am so confused at this point. We were just having a great moment and now he is stuttering and shit over his words.  We got in the elevator and it seem like it took an eternity to descend.

Eric pulled me to him as I laid my head on his shoulder. I felt him rubbing my bare back with his fingertips.

*****

The closer we got to ground level, I heard what sounded like a live band and a pianist playing, New Edition's, can you stand the rain.

"Eric, you hear that?", I asked as I lifted my head off his shoulder and looking around.

"Nah, here what?" he asked as the elevator doors open.

My mouth dropped when we stepped out the elevator. Are my fucking eyes deceiving me right now? I am looking New Edition right in their face as they are singing one of my favorite songs.

Johnny smiled as he sung, while the band played in the background and the members harmonized.

On a perfect day, I know that I can count on you. when that's not possible tell

Me can you weather a storm?

Ralph approached me as he sung to me with his semi-high pitched voice.

Cause I need somebody who will stand by me through the good times and bad

Times, she will always, always be right there.

Sunny days everybody loves them tell me baby can you stand the rain?

Storms Will come this we know for sure (this we know for sure) can you stand the rain?

"Oh, my god, oh my god...Eric do you..."

I turned to look next to me to ask Eric if he was witnessing what I was at this point, but I felt my mouth drop open as I clasped my hand over my mouth, while Eric was down on one knee. He reached for my free hand and stared into my eyes.

He licked his lips one time before talking as New Edition continued harmonizing in the background.

"Shayla" he stared as he bit his bottom lip nervously. "When I first laid eyes on you at that party back in 86, I knew you had to be the one for me, I just knew that once I saw you someone special has entered my life. You were mean as hell, but I didn't care. I knew I wanted you.

I stared down at Eric in shock as he continued to speak. I noticed the guy that was at the top of the tower taking pictures, was now taking pictures of us from a semi-close distance.

"The moment I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you is when I told you at my beach house that I wanted to be a rapper and you told me not to forget you when I become big, then you came to my first show at skate land all the way from NYC just for a weekend...damn", he started paused as he looked away from me from a second.

He turned his head back to me, with tears rolling from his eyes which caused mine to fall and roll down my cheeks.

He smiled through his tears, "Your patience, your forgiving heart and your intelligence is such a turn on to me. You are the type of woman that deserve it all. You love my kids, and they love you so much as if you birth them. We both know I tried planting my seed in you plenty of times, but this time we got to do it the honest way"

He sniffled then sighed as he continued.

"I know I wasn't the best man to you all the time and people told you all the time to leave my ass alone, but Shayla baby. You didn't allow them to stir you away from our love. I know I played with your heart so many times baby but I am for real this time".

My eyes widened as looked up to stop the tears from blinking. I looked back down at Eric, whose face was soaked with tears and smiling from ear to ear.

"Eric...are you...what are?", I stammered as I looked deeply into his eyes.

"We both love each other so much, we have goals and hustle in us, and dreams of becoming one, so together we can have children and grow old together. I can go on all night about how much of an amazing woman you are and how you have made me a better man. Those are just a few of the reasons I'm hoping you'll spend the rest of your life with me.... So, Shayla Nicole Grant..."

I bit down roughly on my lip as I felt my knees getting weaker and my head becoming light headed. Butterflies filled my stomach rapidly as I looked up at the sky as the tears spilled down my cheeks.

"Eric"

He smiled, "Baby?"

"Oh, my god Eric...Oh my god" I hysterically said as I felt my hands start shaking.

Eric sniffled as he heaved a huge sigh and pulled out a small box from his blazer pocket, opening it.

"Will you marry me?"

I felt my knees slightly buckled as I wept hysterically, and nodding my head rapidly as I looked down at Eric. I blinked slowly as my heart race increased and face became beat red.

"Yess...Yesss"

Eric eyed widened as he squeezed my hand tighter, "You will what?"

"I will...Yes Eric I will marry you", I cried.

Eric jumped to his feet and caught me in his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips crashed together. Eric kissed me so passionately it was so soft, slow and at this point the world didn't matter.

I felt all the wind being knocked out of my lungs as my body reacted to his tongue gliding across mines as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist.

After our moment of kissing, Eric pulled back and smiled as he took the ring out of the box and slowly glided it on to my ring finger. I held my hand out and admired the ring. 

It was the most gorgeous piece of fine jewelry I have Ever received in my life. EVER

"Oh, my god Eric...is...is this real?" I squealed as I jumped up and down.

"Very real baby. Its time I make an honest woman out of you. I'm not losing you ever again", Eric said as he held my chin with his hand, leaning in to kiss my lips softly once again.

"Come on, let me introduce you to the guys", he smiled as he walked me over to New Edition.

So many thoughts filled my head, but I smiled at the thought of starting a whole new life with Eric, but no longer as Shayla Grant.

But as Shayla Wright.

-------

New Edition

Comment. Vote. Follow. Read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

877K 42.5K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...