Spoiled || Teen Wolf [1] DISC...

Por _lynnguistics_

"She was beautifully complicated and terrifyingly simple, in a world that had no idea how to love her." -anon... Más

[author's note]
1. Jitters
2. Second Chances
3. Young hearts
NOTE!
4. Cystallized
5. Kamikaze
6. Like a lie
Extra: Christmas Special
NOTE!
Extra:Valentine's Day Special
8. Crazy
Extra: Mothers day Special
1K?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
NOTE
last note

7. Howlin for You

343 9 0
Por _lynnguistics_

"Where's my boss?" Scott asked Derek. I wrapped my arms tightly around me and shivered as the wind blew.

"In the back." He responded. Stiles looked down into the car and grimaced, "Well he looks comfortable." Stiles and Scott then began to walk away.

"Woah where are you going?" Derek asked as the stopped, turning towards us.

"You said I was linked with the alpha, I'm gonna see if you're right."

               _______________

"That's it. I've officially been proven right, they are complete idiots." I spoke up, throwing my hand in the air. I let out a sigh and leaned back on my hands, the hood of Derek's car cold beneath my palms. I sat forward again, my jerky movements due to the lack of sleep and about six cups of coffee this morning. "I mean, why even test this? Why not just give you the benefit of the doubt you know? What are they even planning on doing?"

Scott and stiles had recently gone into, or more like broken into, the school to do God knows what. Derek turned, his hands in his pocket.

"I don't know, something stupid probably. Now can you stop twitching?" He asked.

"No need to get all snappy." I leaned back once again, sighing for probably the eighth time today. Suddenly a noise ripped through the speakers, sounding like a cat stuck in a blender.

"What is that?!" I yelled over the noise, looking over at the school.

"They're so dead."

                          __________

"This door's not gonna hold him!" I yell as we all push against the front doors of the school. The alpha had just shone up, killing Derek to announce his arrival. Scott had carried me in, forcing me away from trying to grab Derek's body.

"Stiles, no." Scott spoke up and I turned to Stiles' eyes locked on something outside.

"Stiles, listen to Scott, you are not going out there." As if he didn't hear me, he opened the door, making his way out. "He's such an idiot." I mumbled. My eyes widened as I saw the alpha walk out from behind his jeep.

"Stiles!" Scott and I yelled in unison. He looked up, making eye contact with the alpha, and bolting up the stairs and through the doors.

"Where is it? Guys where'd it go?" I asked, extremely panicked. We walked away from the door, Stiles still shining the flashlight at it.

"That won't hold will it?" Scott asked nervously.

"Probably not." He replied, still out of breath. We all looked out at the empty hall, the flashlight not providing enough light. I looked at the both of them, we all had the same look on our face. So we bolted, me running ahead of the two of them and heading for the closest classroom.

"This isn't gonna keep it out." Stiles said as he held onto the edge of the desk. "It's your boss."

"What?" Scott asked in a hushed tone.

"Deaton, your boss. He's the alpha." I stepped back a bit before Scott exploded, not wanting him to talk across me.

"No it can't be." He replied as soon as I'd stepped back.

"Think about it, he disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" He spoke quickly.

"It's not him." I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness.

"He killed Derek," I spoke up, both of them turning to me.

"Derek's not dead, he can't be dead." He responded quickly.

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, that doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead and we're next." Stiles said, stopping the bickering between Scott and I.

"Okay, well what do we do?" Scott asked, sounding desperate.

"We get to my jeep, we get out of here, and you seriously think about quitting your job. Okay?" His plan was rough but it would have to do, considering the fact that we don't have many other options. With that we stumbled towards the windows, Scott trying to open it.

"They don't open, the schools climate controlled." They turned to me as I spoke, Stiles looking sympathetically.

"Then we break it." I turned to Scott at his stupid statement.

"Which would make a lot of noise." Stiles said, shining the flashlight out the window.

"What wrong with your jeep?" I asked Stiles.

"What you mean what's wrong with my jeep?" His expression looking extremely panicked as he looked in the opposite direction.

"The hood, it's bent." As I explained he turned to me, looking as if I'd lost my mind.

"What you mean like dented?" He sounded confused as he looked out.

"No I mean bent." Suddenly the window crashed in and we all ducked down. I turned my head to see his battery sitting in the middle of the room, glass covering the space around it.

"We have to move." Stiles suggested and we both went to stand up when Scott pulled us down.

"He could be right outside." He added.

"He is right outside!" I said a little too loudly, as I picked glass out from my hair.

"Just let me get a look." I gave up on getting the glass out and stood along with the two of them.

"Move now?" I heard Stiles ask. "Move now." Scott replied. We all walked towards the door quickly, Stiles' flashlight brightening the hall slightly.

"This way." Scott said, walking to the right. Stiles grabbed his arm, shaking his head. "Not that way. Somewhere without windows."

"Every single room in this building has windows." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked down the empty halls.

"The locker room." Scott suggested, his eyes lighting up as he realized. Stiles nodded, and before I knew it I was being dragged into the locker room. They closed the door, shining the flashlight towards the lockers.

"Call your dad." I said, turning away from the small windows that lined the walls.

"And tell him what?" Stiles asked, his hands spazzing as he spoke.

"Fire, gas leak, anything. If that thing sees a parking lot full of cop cars it'll run." Scott responded before I could.

"What if it goes all Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad." He spoke quickly, the panic from earlier settling in.

"He has a point." Scott grimaced as me as I pointed out the truth in Stiles' statement.

"But they have guns." He persuaded, or tried to at least.

"Yeah and do you remember the time Derek had to get shot with a wolfs bane laced bullet to even slightly slow him down." Stiles rambled on.

"Well then we have to find the closest way out and make a run for it." He shrugged his shoulders as he suggested.

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile." He turned to me, the same expression still prominent on his face.

"We could take Derek's car." I looked up at the sound of Derek's name.

"That could work, we get out, take the keys off of Derek's body and leave." Stiles quickly came up with plan.

"And we take Derek." I spoke up, biting the nail on my thumb.

"Fine, and we take Derek. So, we got a plan?" Scott held up a hand.

"Did you guys hear that?" Stiles shook his head and I did the same.

"Not all of us have supernatural hearing." After the words left my mouth Scott grabbed me, shoving me into a locker and quickly closing the door after he did as well. I shifted slightly, uncomfortable due to the fact that Scott was standing extremely close, practically squished against me.

Footsteps passed in front of the locker, then stopped. It sounded as if the person was coming back when the locker doors were opened. Scott and I fell out of the locker, Stiles doing the same next to us. "What the hell are the three of you doing here?" He asked loudly. Apparently he didn't want an answer because he started pushing us out.

The door closed and we stood frozen as the janitor was pinned against the door, blood splattering around him.

"We should probably run."

                              __________

"Guys!" Stiles yelled, trying to get the attention of the large group that had accumulated over the past hour. They were stacking chairs in front of the door, trying to keep the alpha from entering. I don't think they noticed the large windows, but whatever.

"HEY!" I yelled, the group finally turning to us. "Finally, it's not like we've been trying to get your attention or anything."

"Thanks." Stiles said, turning his attention to the group in front of us. "Beautiful job everyone, really. Now what are we going to do about the twenty foot wall of windows?" The all turned their attention to the windows, there attentions turning to ones of realization.

I stood quietly at Stiles' side as the rest of them argued, Jackson saying something about calling the police.

"We can't call the police." I spoke up finally, everyone turning to me.

"And why is that?" Lydia asked, crossing her arms and putting he weight to her back leg.

"Because if we call they're not going to come here first, they're gonna go to your house first." I stood my ground, not wanting the police on Derek's back again.

"Are you sure this isn't because you don't want your boyfriend on the police's radar again?" I turned at Allison's voice, she stood with her hands in her front pockets and her brows raised.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend. Second of all, even if he was its none of your damn business." She rolled her eyes at my statements, and I turned away rubbing my eyes tiredly.

Suddenly we heard a bang from the doors, the chairs lurching forward with the force.

"Okay we need to get out of here." I spoke moving towards the kitchen.

"The only door in there leads up." Scott spoke from Allison's side. I turned to him, "Up is better than here." With that we all ran up the stairs towards the first open classroom.

______________

"Hey, you're back late." My head shot up as I made eye contact with Marta.

"Yeah, we kinda got locked in the school with a serial killer so..." I trailed off making my way towards the stairs.

"You what?" I turned to see her brows raised. "Look Olivia, I know it's hard without your parents...but oh know you can talk to me about things right?" I nodded slightly, her letting out a breath of relief.

"I just don't want to talk about it right now, if that's okay with you." She nodded and I made my way up the stairs. I walked into my room, landing on my bed, my hair fanning out around me.

As soon as my eyes closed all I saw was Derek's body being held by the alphas claws. This caused me to shoot up, resting on my elbows stared at the practically finished painting in my corner.

Derek's almost fully painted face stared back at me, his face showing his usual scowl. I crawled across my bed and stood in front of the painting. I felt tears slowly fall my eyes as I grabbed the small tarp from the floor and placed it over the canvas.

I slowly fell back onto my bed, pulling my shoes off and crawling under the covers, and praying for sleep to come.

_______________

Hello!!!

So I know this chapter is like hella choppy and all over the place but that because I really wanted to get it up since the last time I posted an actual chapter was before Christmas.

I really hope you guys liked the chapter and...that's about it.

Stay awesome Gotham,
Lynn🌸

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.4K 538 11
「MALICIOUS THOUGHTS」 ❝𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤...
28.9K 659 43
A re write of season one of teen wolf Stiles x reader
880 20 12
💜 Kei Stilinski was a human, not normal however, as she had been roped into the world of the supernatural, like her brother. She was there since th...
20K 498 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...