There's a Autobot in my barn

De FNAFToyChica

Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 & Long A/N Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 35

5.7K 164 51
De FNAFToyChica

Shadow's POV

Chromia looked at me, "Adoption papers? Why did your-" she says but stops, "She want us to have you," she says slowly looking at me, my cheek sort of hurt from where the hooker slapped me because I told her I wish she was really dead, she didn't change one bit, she still wasn't afraid to hit me, if Ironhide or SunStreaker was in there that dumb stupid woman would be dead.

"Can we leave?" I whimper.

Chromia hands Tom and Terry the papers, I look at her and Ironhide, "Shadow, we want to have a better life, we can't give that to you because of the war...we don't want to loose you to some Decepticon," Chromia says, my heart drops.....

They said they didn't want me.............

I got to open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out, Ironhide kneels down, "K-kid," he says holding back the tears, "I-I don't want this e-either, but it has to be done," my breathing gets heavier.

Sideswipe is the first to explode-

"WHAT?! NO I WILL NOT LEAVE HER HERE!! WHAT ABOUT THE DECEPTICONS OR DID WE HAVE A DUMB MOMENT!?!" Sideswipe yells, he is breathing heavily a mad look on his face, his blue eyes filled with rage, "Sideswipe, it is true.." SunStreaker says trailing, I look at SunStreaker, "I trusted you," I whisper, "All of you," I turn and run into the woods.

Why?! First my mother then.... You know what! I don't need them! I'll live alone!

I ran through the forest, tears streaming down my face, then I trip, I yelp and fall face first on something soft, not grass, not dirt, I look up and see something I haven't seen in what seems like forever, "My Razor!" I cheer, I pull the weeds off of the vehicle, my heart is still filled with hurt, but with my Razor I'll get farther then hobbling.

I use my other foot to work the pedals, then it hits me, I left it near the barn...the same barn where Ironhide rolled through... I shake it off and start my Polaris Razor, the engine roars to life, I press the gas while it was still in park, luckily it has a full tank of gas!

I giggle and back up, I turn the opposite way I ran, I turn the radio on blaring Skillet "Hero" was on, so I blare that song, I sing along, I loved going for drives and listen to music to get my mind cleared, I drive to a secured place, Tom and Terry lived four miles from our house, we lived a mile away from a closed nature trail, but me and Devin would drive down the trial when he wasn't mad, which was not very often, I drive to a cliff where the trail lead.

I kill the engine and look out over the cliff, I climb out of the Razor, and lean against it.

I got bored and started to sing Cold by Five Finger Death Punch:

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace

There's only thorns and splinters, venom in my veins

It's okay to cry out, when it's driving you insane

But somehow someday, I'll have to face the pain

It's all gone cold

But no one wants the blame

It's all so wrong

But who am I, who am I to say?

I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done

If God is listening, He knows I'm not the only one

It's okay to lash out from the rules that I'm enslaved

But somehow someday, I'll have to turn the page

It's all gone cold

And no one wants to change

It's all so wrong

But no one wants the blame

It's all gone cold

There's nothing left to gain

It's all so wrong

But who am I, who am I to say?

*Guitar Solo*

My heart's an endless winter filled with rage

I'm looking forward to forgetting yesterday

It's all gone cold

And no one wants to change

It's all so wrong

But no one wants the blame

It's all gone cold

There's nothing left to gain

It's all so wrong

But who am I, who am I to say?

To say

It's all gone cold

But who am I to say?

It's all gone cold

But who am I, who am I to say?

*Whispers*

Cold

I stop singing, tears streaming down my face, then I feel something warm wipe my tear away, I look up and see SunStreaker and Sideswipe's human forms, "You have a beautiful voice," Sideswipe whispers pressing his lips to my forehead, his lips were warm and soft, "Go away!" I snap pulling away from them, I felt hurt, unloved....not wanted, then arms are wrapped around me. SunStreaker strokes my hair while he holds me.

"All you need is someone to say they love you. All you want is someone to not betray you, all you need is me and Sideswipe, we'll say we love you everyday, we'll hold you when you are crying," SunStreaker says softly, I struggle out of his grip, but he won't let me go, "You want someone to understand your pain," Sideswipe says, I struggle from SunStreaker's grip, not wanting to hear anymore, "We want you to stay, we want you to be with us, we don't want to leave you here, they think it's better for you but it won't! It's wrong!" Sideswipe says, I stop struggling when I hear both Sideswipe and SunStreaker whisper how much they love me, how much I mattered to them.

I clutch to SunStreaker crying, all they said I wanted, I wanted to be loved, I wanted to be held while I was crying, I wanted someone to love me and not betray me, both of the twins were hugging me tightly, me in the middle crying, I cling to Sideswipe and SunStreaker, once my tears have quieted down.

"Sunny," SunStreaker whispers in my ears.

I wipe my tears away and look up at him, "What?" I ask.

"Sunny, call me Sunny," he says softly, "Your just too adorable to call me SunStreaker, so you can call me Sunny, but not in front of the others or they'll possibly laugh," I smile at him "If they laugh I'll fling boulders at them!" I say giggling, "Hey! You hate it when I call you Sunny!" Sideswipe pouts, SunStreaker whacks him upside the head, "Your my twin," Sunny grunts, "What was that for?" Me and Sideswipe ask when Sunny hits us both upside the head, he did it to me gently, "Get used to that Shadow, he'll be doing it for awhile," Sideswipe smirks, I giggle and hug the twins, "How did you get out here?" Sunny asks looking around, I point at my Razor, "That," was all I said, "How did you guys get out here?" I ask, "We followed the tire tracks," Sideswipe shrugs.

Moments Later

We are laying on a blanket Sideswipe materialized, leaning against a tree looking out at the view, "Beautiful, it would a pretty painting if you painted this Sunny," Sideswipe says looking at Sunny, "You paint?" I ask looking at the said person, "Yep, he's the best I know," Sideswipe says smiling at his twin.

Sunny rolls his eyes, I see a faint blue on his cheeks, "Are you blushing?~" I tease poking his cheek, "No, I don't blush," Sunny says crossing his arms, I peck his lips making his cheeks a darker blue, "Top it!" Sunny says covering his face with his hands, "Nope!" I sing, then tickle his sides, he yelps then barks out a laugh?

Then I hear Sideswipe laughing, "Two birds one stone," I say tickling Sunny, who is squirming and trying to escape, Sideswipe is laughing uncontrollably holding his tummy, I tickle Sunny's neck, he tries to stop his laughter or poorly contained laughs, I yelp when Sideswipe tickles my sides, "Ah! Sideswipe!" I giggle, "Got ya!" Sunny says tickling my neck, I giggle and scream in happiness while both of the twins tickled me.

Once both of the twins stop the three of us were breathless, I smack Sunny and Sides' arms, "Meanies!" I breathe, they both chuckle, "Love you too Cutie," Sideswipe smirks, I pull out my iPod, I turn on the camera, "Picture!" I chirp, both of the twins both lay their heads on my shoulder, I take the picture, Sideswipe is smiling while Sunny had a faint smile, I was smiling a toothy smile.

I giggle at the picture and set it as my background for my iPod. Sideswipe stands to his feet, "Come Cutie, we've got to hit the road," Sideswipe says softly, I loose my smile, "You're coming to your know?" Sunny says smirking, I giggle and jump up with Sunny's help, "You have one more month of that cast you know?" Sideswipe chuckles.

I shrug while Sideswipe puts me in the Razor, "I don't know if I want you driving this thing.." Sunny says not comfortable with the whole idea of me driving, "Hey! I'm a good driver!" I snap playfully smacking his arm, I start the Razor and back out slowly, not wanting to hit the twins vehicles, "HEY! You ran over my foot!" Sideswipe yelps, "Dude! Your seriously ten feet away from me, how?" I ask giggling.

Sideswipe snickers, we drive back to Tom and Terry's but stopped by a Decepticon, Sideswipe and SunStreaker both transform as quickly as they could trying to jump in front of me...

It was in slow motion, I close my eyes...is it my time?

Not when things were going great, well not great I mean okay, SunStreaker and Sideswipe's eyes are filled with rage and fear, but then the blast hits the ground in front of my Razor...

I fly out, I could feel no pain in my body, yet, I felt my heart beating slower and slower...

I wish I could apologize to Hide and Chromia and the others, I wish I wasn't so mean to them I want your all to know that....that...that..that..

I love- *Heart stops*

(To Be Continued.....)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

95.9K 3.3K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
294K 11.5K 46
Seventeen year old Azalea Lennox has wanted nothing more than for her father to return safely home from war. She finally gets what she wants but also...
144K 8.1K 33
↠Bayverse Fanfiction↞ •Book is Complete• •Book Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi0nGrwYajs •~••~• F I R E. "Is dangerous and addicitive, lik...
7.3K 197 19
What if home is the most dangerous place to be... *** When Skye just turned 10, a horrible murder took...