Mirror Image

بواسطة cupcakediamondx

Michael and Mike are twins. They look exactly alike but they couldn't be more different from one another. Mik... المزيد

MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 1
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 2
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 3
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 4
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 5
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 6
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 7
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 9
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 10
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 11
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 12
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 13
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 14
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 15
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 16
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 17
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 19
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 20
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 21
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 22
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ FINAL PART
Mirror Image ~ THANK YOU!! ♡
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 8 (republished!!!)

MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 18

1.1K 73 53
بواسطة cupcakediamondx

I PUBLISHED 3 PARTS TODAY! . . PART 16 AND 17 and 18. . . MAKE SURE YOU READ 16 and 17 FIRST! MUCH LOVE AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK, I APPRECIATE IT! . . . . Mel xxx
______________________________________

. . . "DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!! . . MICHAEL, I'M SORRY OK??!!!!"

. . . "Mike, come here!" He sits down on the chair next to me. . I put my arm around him and pull him close to me. "What are you hugging me for???!!" - "I'm hugging you because I know you could use it. . . and because I know you're hurting" - "I'm not!!!!! who cares about that BITCH?!!" 

. . I pull him closer and give him a tight hug. .

Mike's eyes get all watery. .
"I DON'T NEED THAT HOE!!! . . she ain't nothing. . ."

________________________________________

Mike lets go of me and looks at his phone. . . "Mike do you want me to order you something? want a beer?" - "Naa . . I'm not in the mood for alcohol" . . . Mike is not in the mood for alcohol?? Ok, now he's freaking me out! . . "Come on, have a beer with us, I know you want one" I gently punch him in his arm. . he looks up at me and forces a smile "Alright . . one" 

BACK HOME . . .

I just took a shower and got ready for bed. Mike is sitting in front of the TV with that sad look on his face. . . he's heartbroken and this is something you don't see every day . . actually . . I can't even remember the last time he had a broken heart . . . "Are you going to bed already?!" - "Yea, I have to work in the morning, I have an early shift" Mike turns down the volume and puts the TV remote on the coffe table. "Michael I wanna talk to you about something" - "What is it?" I sit down on the other couch and grab a pillow. "I'm sorry about Mariah . . I didn't mean to. . . you know . . the whole thing . ." 

"Hey . . forget about her, ok? . . it doesn't matter now, she's out of our lives and she's out of our lives for a reason" . . I can't believe how sad he is . . I've never seen him this way . . never . . . I don't know this side of him . . but I like it . . . he's finally able to show feelings for a woman. . .

"I really liked that bitch, you know? . . I felt bad for dating her behind your back and shit but . . I had to . . I didn't know what was going on with me . . it was after the second date. . I was . . I don't know . . . I started liking her" I let out a laugh "I know, that's what I'm saying. . today when you walked into the bar, I saw the look on your face . . I knew exactly what you were thinking and I just couldn't get mad. . this drama is all my fault and I'm the one to apologize" I get up and sit down next to Mike. I put my arm around him "Mike. . as bad as it felt seeing a woman I like walk out of my life . . . it felt worse seeing the sad look on your face when she pushed you away. . ." 

Mike turns to me and hugs me. "But aren't you mad at me?! don't you care about Mariah?! I thought you were crazy about her!" - "I was . . . but when she asked 'who's the doctor here' . . I just couldn't take her seriously anymore . . . I'm completely honest now Mike . . I don't care about her anymore . . and you shouldn't care about her either" He lets go of me and looks at the TV. . he grabs the remote and turns up the volume. "Mike, I think we should continue this conversation, don't you think?" - "Michael, all I have left to say is, I'm a failure and that's all there is to say! . . if I weren't a failure Mariah would still be interested in me . . . she left because I'm not a doctor . . I'm a NOBODY!!!!! that's why she left!!! it felt so good to be someone else for a change, you know? . . she thought I was a doctor . . that made me feel like on top of the world . . it felt good to be something! . . or just to make her believe that I'm something . . . but the ugly truth is that I'm NOTHING!! you are the doctor and I am NOTHING!"  . . . he starts crying . . . 

"Mike. . . even if you were a doctor . . that would've been the only thing about you she'd be interested in . . . would you be ok with that?? I know I wouldn't . . . I want a woman to like me for ME . . not my money, not my profession . . not anything but myself. . and you should feel the same way . . find a woman who will love you for who you are!" Mike looks at me with tears in his eyes "NO GIRL WILL EVER LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM . . . I DON'T EVEN LOVE MYSELF, SO WHY SHOULD ANYBODY ELSE?!!!!!"  . . . I take him in my arms . . . . he starts crying on my shoulder . . . 

"I'M NOTHING!!!! I'M A PIECE OF SHIT!!!! WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE YOU?? I WANNA BE YOUU MICHAEL!!!!" . . I put my hand on the back of his head  . . . Mike never cried this hard. . ever . . his whole body is trembling . . . "Mike you are yourself and you should be proud of that!" - "PROUD OF FUCKING WHAT?!! WHAT CAN I POSSIBLY BE PROUD OF?!!! . . NOTHING!!! MY LIFE IS A JOKE . . I'M A JOKE!!!!!" - "No you are not a joke . . you're a wonderful person and I love you more than anything in this world!!"

"I need a cigarette" - "No . . come on . . you can do without . . look at me! please look me in the eye!" He looks at me. "Let's forget about Mariah and move on . . let's live our lives like we did before, ok?" - "Alright . . . I'm getting tired, I think I'm gonna go home now" - "Mike stay . . it's ok . . you can sleep here, I'd love to have you here" - "Alright . . thanks . . but I have to have a cigarette before I go to bed, I'm serious" - "Fine . . then go smoke your stupid cigarette but please go outside, I don't want the smoke in here" - "Alright, alright"

I walk into my bedroom and get in bed . . AHHH this feels good . . I'm so tired, I know I will be falling asleep in no time . . . . 5 minutes later, just as I'm about to fall asleep, the door opens . . . "Michael? you still up?" I pull down the covers and look at him "Mike I have to sleep!!" - "I know . . and you will have your peace but can I sleep here with you?" - "Yea sure . . . just please be quiet, I don't have much sleep left" - "No problem. . . I'll be quiet" . . Mike takes off his shirt and jeans and gets in bed. . .

(10 minutes later)  . . "Michael, do you know what I was thinking the other day? . . why do we even have gendered shower gels? I mean, if I wanna smell like strawberry buttercream, why can't I? is smelling fruity only a girl's thing or what?! and if I wanna smell like coconut paradise then I fucking will, because. . ." - "GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!"

(NEXT DAY) 6am
AT THE HOSPITAL . . .

"Good morning!" She looks at me smiling "Doctor Jackson, wow you're early. . it's not even 6am!" I grab a chair and sit down next to her. "How are you feeling? did you have a good night sleep?" She puts her hand on mine "Oh doctor . . . my babyboy and I slept better than ever, how did you sleep?" - "Well . . let's just say, I had a total 2 hours of sleep" - "Oh my! . . that's not good doctor . . you have to sleep more! how come?" - "Long story short, my brother is a pain in the behind" She starts laughing. "Gosh, you're so funny . . I'm amazed doctor . . . you didn't have much sleep but you're still here on time just like you promised . . . I have huge respect for that"  

"Thank you . . it's my job and I truly care about my patients . . now if you'll excuse me . . I have to check on a few other people, I will be back in about an hour . . . is there something you need? something I can do for you?" - "Actually . . yes there is" - "What is it?" - "Please turn around" . . I turn around . . she starts laughing "Thanks, that was it" - "Huh? . . I don't get it, why did I have to turn around?" She smiles. . . . . 

~ to be continued ~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

66K 2.3K 70
Michael Jackson is the head of his company, and puts work first after his ex-wife destroyed his respect for love. Business woman Jamie Marabella swea...
142K 8.2K 51
Michelle and Michael are twins that are separated after the death of their parents at the age of 7. Michelle was in an orphanage till the age of 16 w...
17.4K 127 8
If you have followed Riley and Michael's journey all the way through, you might remember them running through several obstacles in their relationship...
139K 3.7K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...