COLD โžณ JJKโœšPJM

By anicello

Book lover Jimin meets mysterious Jungkook. - angst started: May 29, 2017 finished: June 2,2017 [COMPLETED] More

teaser
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty-one]
[twenty-two]
[twenty-three]
[twenty-four]
[twenty-five]
[twenty-six]
[twenty-seven]
[twenty-eight]
[twenty-nine]
[thirty]
[thirty-one]
[thirty-two]
[thirty-three]
[thirty-four]
[epilogue]
COLD [JJK + PJM]
QUESTIONS

[eleven]

7.7K 475 124
By anicello

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 2K FOLLOWERS LOVES! HERE’S THE UPDATE FOR TODAY. ENJOY :)

~~~~~
Are you sure you don’t need my help?” Jungkook placed his elbows above the table and rested his face on his palm while staring at Jimin.

It was the nth time that Jungkook asked Jimin when Jimin started cleaning all the mess they made in the kitchen, but Jimin just kept on answering the same question all over again.

“I’m fine, you don't have to do it. You’re my visitor here so I don’t want you to stress out by helping me...” Jimin said as he wiped the kitchen table with damp cloth, sweats are running down his face and Jungkook can’t help but just stare at the older’s beauty. It was indeed breathtaking that he could stare at it forever.

“... And besides, I can handle it.” Jimin stopped rubbing the table and said those words straight to Jungkook’s eyes with a smile plastered on his face.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and pouted like a kid making Jimin chuckled, and he have to admit, Jungkook was hella cute while doing that. Jimin just shook his head and laughed as he continued cleaning his kitchen.

“But, I was the one who made this mess! Come on, Jimin, let me help you.” Jungkook whined. He was like a twelve year old kid who begged for his mother to buy him some toys.

Can he just help me without asking me? Jimin thought to himself and just chuckled it out. He breathed deeply, “I can handle it.” He said without giving Jungkook a gaze.

“Aish.” Jungkook crossed his arms and glared at Jimin while still pouting.

Jimin stopped from cleaning the table and looked at Jungkook and was taken aback to see the younger’s deadly glare. “What?” He laughed at how Jungkook looked. This was not the Jungkook he met, it was like Jungkook transformed into a puppy. It was too cute.

What happened to the real Jungkook? Jimin thought to himself but just brushed it away.

“I. want. to. help.” Jungkook said, emphasizing every word and still glaring at Jimin.

“You’re still not done with that? I told you I can handle it.” Jimin said, more like teased, and went back to cleaning. This time he was done with the table, all he have to clean was the cabinets, the sink, the kitchen windows, the refrigerator, the containers, and the floor. They didn’t even bothered cleaning themselves up.

Jimin threw the damp cloth inside the sink and decided to look for the mop. But as he stepped on the floor, his peach furry slippers slipped from the eggs whites that fell on the floor.

“FU-” Jimin shouted as he waited himself to fell on the floor, but there was no loud  thud and no broken bones. Jungkook catched Jimin from falling. Falling hard on the floor. Jimin opened his eyes as he realized that someone was holding his back and his ass. “-CK.”

“Oh, sorry.” Jungkook said and gulped as he hastily removed his both hands on Jimin’s body, and his eyes widened in shock when he heard a loud thud on the floor.

“Ouch!” Jimin shouted as he hold his ass after he fell on the floor after Jungkook let go.

“Oh my god, Jimin, I’m so sorry!” Jungkook hurriedly went to Jimin and helped him to get up. “Are you okay?” Jungkook asked, with his concerned voice and looked for a bruised on Jimin’s body.

Instead of being annoyed, Jimin just laughed slightly at how Jungkook reacted. “Why are you laughing?” Jungkook asked, annoyed. Jimin can’t hold his laughter anymore and he just let it out.

“Jungkook, you’re so cute.” He said and still not done laughing at Jungkook’s annoyed face.

“Okay, that’s it! I’m helping!” Jungkook stomped his feet and walked out from the kitchen to look for some cleaning materials while Jimin was still not done laughing.

Jimin shook his head after he finished laughing, “Took you long enough.” He whispered to himself.

Jimin pats the dirt on his pants and grabbed the mop and started cleaning the floor.

Jungkook walked in, bringing a bundle of damp clothes and a water spray. He walked near the windows and started cleaning it out.

Both of the guys cleaned the whole kitchen and it took them two hours to finish it and now the kitchen was good as new.

Jungkook went closer to Jimin and smiled proudly. It was like he accomplished a huge task in his life. He looked at Jimin and raised his eyebrows while smiling proudly. “So? Look what I did to your kitchen. Good as new! I was a huge help Jimin.” He said while grinning.

“You just cleaned the windows for the whole two hours, what do you mean you’re a huge help?” Jimin raised his eyebrows and teased Jungkook again. How he just loved to tease Jungkook.

“Aish! At least, I helped!” Jungkook exclaimed at Jimin.

“Yeah, yeah. You helped.” Jimin chuckled and shook his head.

“Where’s my reward?” Jungkook raised his eyebrows and extended his hand like he wanted something.

Jimin smirked and stepped closer to Jungkook, he was staring at his eyes intently. “Wh-what are you doing?” Jungkook asked, stammering, when Jimin was walking closer to him.

Jungkook was unable to move since he was stunned at how Jimin stared at his eyes. It was hypnotizing. Jimin was moving even closer until their faces are inches apart making the younger gulped.

“You said, you wanted a reward, right?” Jimin said seductively and looked at Jungkook from his eyes, down to his lips.

“Y-yeah?” Jungkook said, unsure, his breathing was already heavy from his current situation.

Jimin smirked and moved even closer, now they are too close to each other that they can smell each other’s breath. Mint. Jimin thought to himself and smiled.

“You wanted a reward, so I will give it to you.” Jimin said and looked at Jungkook’s eyes again.

Jimin moved his face closer to Jungkook, making the younger closed his eyes, and hold his shirt tightly. Jungkook waited for Jimin’s lips to touch his.

But, instead of a soft, warm kiss from Jimin, Jungkook heard Jimin spoke on his ears.

“You stink.”

Jimin said and moved away while he can't hold his laugh out.

Jungkook was still unable to process what just happened. What just Jimin did to him. He kept on blinking his eyes while Jimin was still not done laughing.

“Now, we’re even.” Jimin said and walked out of the kitchen.

Jungkook just pouted and scratched the back of his head.

“Aish.”

~
lololol jimin i'm—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 475 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*
469K 19.3K 58
โ[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.โž What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
695K 41.6K 70
In which Park Jimin is strongly attracted to a certain guy named, Jeon Jungkook. #4 in Jikook 04/24/21, #2 in Jikook 04/25/21 Date Started: August 1...