BabyGirl//Ethan Dolan Fanfict...

By espinosababezz

I was on my phone texting my friend back when I run into someone who seems to be in a rush. He knocks me dow... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
Decision
Holy Fuck

30

4.3K 111 74
By espinosababezz

•Sofias POV•
"Okay so here is her food" I said handing Alli Stella's food.

"And anything else you should need is in this bag" I said handing her a bag and she threw it up her shoulder.

"And Stella?" She asked

I called Stella in her and came running into the room.

I pick her up.

"Bye baby" I said kissing her head

I hand Stella to Alli and she nods.

"Okay have fun" she said smiling

I hug her.

"Thanks again"

"Happy birthday by the way" she whispered making me smile knowing she was the only person who remembered.

"Thanks" I said

"Well I'll see you after Christmas" she said

"Okay bye" I said and she walked out to her car.

I hear the door opened again and she set a wrapped up box on the ground and lightly kicked it towards me before walking out and leaving.

I pick up the box and walked into the living room.

The boys are supposed to be coming to pick me up in a little while so I have time to open this and all.

I unwrap the present and throw the wrapping paper onto the ground and open the box and smile.

In the box was a card, a dad hat, another small box, and a hoodie.

I first open the card.

Happy Birthday Sofia, I'm really really sorry for doing what I did and I hope you not mad at me anymore. I honestly didn't know what I was thinking when I was doing it and I didn't want to do that. Thank you for not telling Gray about it, even though I really thought you were going to I'm happy you didn't because I actually really really like Grayson.. like Im fr about him and it's scary. But I really hope you forgive me, and I promise to god I will NEVER do anything like that again. I should have known it was wrong. I love you and hope you have an amazing day.
-Alli ❤️

I smile and open the small box and see a necklace.

It's simply a silver chain and with an infinity sign on it with a few diamonds in the center.

I put the necklace on and decide to wear everything.

I put the hoodie on over my shirt and then put the light pink dad hat on with it.

I see the boys walking in and I take the wrapping paper and box and quickly throw it away.

I know if they see that it's my birthday then they will feel bad about not knowing..

I walk back in and Ethan smiled at me.

"Hey baby" he said pecking my lips and wrapping his arms around me to hug me.

"Hey" I said smiling

"Where did you get this" he asked taking off my hat and looking at it.

"I just got it a little while ago" I said shrugging

I see Grayson sitting on the couch.

I watch as he started reading the card and then looked up at me,

I shake my head no and he rolled his eyes.

"Will you go grab my bags from upstairs?" I asked pouting my lips

"Sure" he said smiling and walking upstairs.

"It's your birthday. Why don't you want to tell Ethan?" Grayson asked as I walked towards him.

"Because he is going to feel bad about forgetting" I said

"What if he didn't forget? What if it had just slipped his mind?" He asked

"Grayson" I said

"Okay he forgot" he said

"Yes I know and that's why we aren't going to tell him." I said taking the card and putting it on the stand and lifting the lamp sliding it u see it.

Ethan comes back down and he's holding my phone and my bags.

And he's on my phone.

"Why are you on my phone?" I asked

"Because you kept getting a ton of messages" he replied holding it out

"Why?" I asked taking it from him and looking at my phone confused.

It's Parker.

Him and his friends were blowing up my phone

I turn my phone on silent and slide it into my pocket

"We got a flight to catch" Gray said standing up.

I nod and we all walk out to their truck.

We put my suitcase and bag in and then Ethan and I got up front and Gray in the back.

We drove to the airport and go through the security and all that good stuff and then after waiting for like 20 minutes we were able to board the plane.

I was stuck sitting between the two with Grayson on the outside and Ethan having the window seat.

I am laying my head on Ethan and he is on his phone as I'm just watching what he is doing and Grayson is on his phone also.

A reminder pops up saying
'Sofias birthday is today'

He clicks off his phone and sits up so I remove my head from him.

"I'm sorry" he said looking over at me and I shrug

"It's not a big deal" I said shaking my head

"You didn't forget my birthday" he said putting his face into his hands and groaning

"Well I just have a better memory" I said

"I'm a horrible boyfriend" he said

"No your not you an amazing boyfriend." I said grabbing his hand.

He looks up at me and pecks my cheek.

"Your way too good for me." He said shaking his head with a small smile.

"Excuse me can you please not kiss? I have a child here and she does not need to be seeing you two eating eachother a faces off at this young of an age" a Lady said from behind us.

Ethan looks at her carelessly before grabbing my face and slamming our lips together and sliding his tongue quickly into my mouth.

The lady scoffs.and I smiled into the kiss enjoying this.

He breaks the kiss.

"Love you baby girl" He said smiling at me, our noses almost touching.

"I love you" I replied pecking his lips once more before sitting back normally in my seat.

He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on him and sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 142 12
"Maddy" i stand up and get my drink. i turn around to walk out the door, but someone bumps into me. in seconds, i feel cold liquid soaking my shirt...
299K 4.5K 27
"God, I want you inside of me," I said. "How bad do you want it," he said. "Bad," I moaned. "What's my name," he said. "Grayson," I moaned even loud...
227K 4K 33
It started off, with a few messages. Started:1/11/17 Finished: 03/03/17
75.9K 969 27
Me: oh so you have a brother i should take note ;) Stranger: whatever just don't on him :( Me: i dont even know your brother dumbass Stranger: hmm po...