22

•Sofias POV•

We walked into the house and see Grayson and swallowing eachothers faces, Grayson's shirt already being off and Allis on the way to join it.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" I yell

They break the makeout session and look over at me.

"WE BOUGHT DECORATIONS!!" I yelled smiling

Grayson glares at me but I smile back at him.

Alli gets off of Grayson's lap and runs towards us helping us with some bags.

Grayson rolled his eyes sighing as he got up.

"Sorry bud, looks like you gotta wait" I said patting his back as he gave me this annoyed look

We made them help us bring everything inside before we started putting up the tree.

"Why didn't y'all he t areal tree?" Grayson asked as we were fixing it's branches.

"Because we agreed it would be too messy" I said and he nodded

We put ornaments and decorations on the tree before I was trying to put the star on the tree..

You know because I wanted to .. and IM TOO FUCKING SHORT.

"I gottchu baby" Ethan said squatting down a little he pointed to his shoulders and I sighed and basically climbed up him and sat on his shoulders.

He stood back up and it scared me a little because I've never been on someone's shoulders who was this much taller then me.

"Oh shit" I said and he held my legs.

"Your okay I got you" he said

"Okay" I said

I put the star on the tree..

Alli looks up at me as I was smiling..

"Wow.. it feels weird having people looking up at me instead of down" I said

Ethan chuckled

"Now get me down it's scary up here" I said

He sat on the couch and I climbed off of him.

"Now then. Lets decorate" I said

We dumped all of the bags out and started going through stuff and hanging things up..

I was putting on a Santa hat because I wanted to wear one while doing this when someone taps on my shoulder

I turn around to see Ethan and he's holding his hand up.

I follow his arm with my eyes to see what he was doing when I see he's holding a mistletoe.

I laugh and lean up pecking his lips but he wrapped his arms around me kissing me more.

"I'm putting music on" Alli said as Ethan finally broke our kiss.

He smiled and went to start hanging up some extra Christmas lights we bought around the house.

Grayson put a Christmas Wreath up on the door.

After a few hours it was all set up.

"How does it feel having your house all decorated??" I asked Ethan.

"Christmassy" he said looking around

Ethan had hung the mistletoe just randomly on the ceiling.

I watched as Grayson was looking around then Grabbed Alli bringing her under the mistletoe.

"Wh-" he cut her off by kissing her..

"We should give them some alone time" Ethan said motioning to his room.

I nod and grab his hand pulling him to his room.

I lock the door and Ethan smirks at me.

"Hey I got you a present" he said

"Ethan it's not Christmas yet" I said

"Hey we are getting in the Christmas spirit, accept my present" he said going to his suit case.

He opens it and pulls out a bag and hands it to me.

I open the bag and pull out lingerie..

I look up at him and he smirks a little.

"You should go try that on" he said

"What if it doesn't fit.. I don't think you know my sizes" I said

"Just know I do" he said chuckling

I go into his bathroom and strip of my clothing.

The bra part of it was a basic red bralette that had white fur like stuff around it.

The underwear looked like Santas belt and showed my butt quite a bit and had leg garters attached.

I look at myself in the mirror.
I pull my hair out of the bun and just let it fall on my shoulders and run my hand through it a few times.

I sigh deeply..

This could either be super embarrassing and him think I look ugly and fat. Or be super hot and him think I look.. well hot.

I take a deep breath before unlocking the door and cracking it just a little

Ethan walks towards the door.

"Okay it does fit" I said looking up at him though the small crack in the door.

He stepped closer to the door and looked down at my body through the crack.. not being able to see a whole lot.. but enough.

"Come out of the bathroom baby" he said I slowly opened the door fully and he just looked down at me...

"If YOUR Santa then you can sit on my lap anytime baby girl" he said

I blushed as I looked away..

He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into him, kissing me as he pressed me against the wall.