37

Sofias POV
A Week later

So we are currently on our way back to California and Grayson, Is very very... sad..

he just has been pretty down lately and I am pretty sure its because of the fact that Alli broke up with him..

I am going to talk to her about it whenever We get back to Cali, but in the mean time.. Ethan is waving a hand in front of my face.

"Babe you here??"he asked and I nodded.

"So.. I think.. we should have a New Years party" he said and I shrugged

"I mean.. Gray needs something like that.." I said glancing over at the sleeping boy next to me.

"Yeah.. and it would be a lot of fun.." he said and I nodded.

"Or instead of having one we could just go to one." Grayson said making our eyes widen and he chuckled.

"Well I guess we could just go to one.. but who is having a New Years party??" Ethan asked

"Umm.. Cameron Is" Grayson said

"Okay then we will go to his party" Ethan said

"When is it??" I asked

"Tomorrow."Grayson said in a duh tone because tomorrow is New Years Eve.

SKIP TO TOMORROW

I wake up and See Ethan asleep next to me.

I like waking up next to him..

I get up and go downstairs and make Ethan a bowl of cereal. I walk back upstairs and decide to Eat some of it because I made it I can eat some.

I sit on Ethans stomach gently as I ate cereal and he doesnt wake up.

I take a spoonful of cereal and put the cereal into his slightly opened mouth.

His eyes opened and he chewed the cereal.

"Morning" I said and he smiled as I continued eating the cereal.

"Is that for me or you?" He asked

"You" I replied and he smiled and sat up a little, I get off of him and he sits up fully and I hand him the bowl of cereal.

"How are you this morning??" He asked me as I sat next to him

"Im good what about you?" I asked getting on my phone.

"I am great.. and you made my mood a million times better" He said.

"By feeding you?" I asked

"Yes, and by just being here with me." He said and I smiled.
"Aweee I love you" I said kissing his cheek making him smile
"So what are you wearing to Cameron's Party??" He asked

"I don't know I was gonna see if you could pick me out an outfit or something" I said
"Oh well... We will see.. we can always go to the mall and get an outfit if you want to." He said