Untold Truths {Being Edited}

By biebs_richardismine

[coмpleтed!!] "Ariana closed the door, and I heard her lock it. I let my tears fall, each one a memory of who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter Unknown
JUSTIN'S NEW COLLAB
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 21

69 3 2
By biebs_richardismine

Hey y'all!. Ima try to add a song every chapter. Some might be by Husband, but some may not. Also, I'm changing POV's now, so watch out. Please read carefully. I've got a few surprises for y'all in the next few chapters. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler POV

"You look gorgeous, babe," I said as Itzel opened the door. She didn't look at me.

"Thanks," she muttered. She had on white pants with a scoop neck black blouse with lace along the neck. The diamond earrings I gave her were glistening along with her aura. She was stunning. Her makeup was setting off her eyes. Damn, I got a good one.

"Shall we?" I said as I extended my hand. She looked at it and walked down the hall. "Guess not." I rushed before her and took her hand. She stiffened. "Don't worry, it's only me." I shot her a killer smile. She remained serious. I took a deep breath and lead her down the stairs.

"The car is waiting for you, Mr. Posey," said Barnabus, my butler.

"Thanks, Barny," I said. He smiled and nodded. "Are you excited for dinner?" I asked Itzel as she entered the car. I closed the door and got in on the other side.

She looked out the window while we were on our way. "Babe?" I took hold of her hand while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Let go of my hand," she said coldly. I let go. She moved her hand to her lap. She continued to look at the night sky and bustling nightlife.

"Itzel. Was it something I did?" She didn't respond. "Itzel?" Nothing. "Goddam-" I saw the restaurant and pulled into the parking lot. I pulled out my gun and aimed it at her head. "ANSWER ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU." I grabbed her hair and made her face me. She cried out and clawed at me.

"LET GO OF ME, YOU CREEP!" She is always stubborn. Damn, I didn't want to have to do this.

SLAP! The sound was so sharp and abrupt. Her cheek glowed red under the strong light from the lamppost. She looked at me.
"I told you to quit your shit. But no," I said as I pulled her close by the hair. "Itzel knows everything." She yelped. I grabbed her face. "Now, we are going on a date, you hear me? We are going to enjoy it, and plus, I brought you to your favorite place. So stop your bitching, or you know the deal." I carresed her cheek with my gun. She looked at it in fear. I let her go. She wiped her tears, and got her makeup bag that I brought her. She fixed her makeup. You could hardly tell the bruise that was forming. "Good girl," I said as she put it away. I put away my gun, and got out the car to open the door for her. "Shall we?" This time, she takes my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ariana POV

It was early morning. 6:53 am, to be exact. I can't believe what a crazy day yesterday was. It's only been a day that I've been here, and I don't think I can handle anymore. But I have to see what that door in the picture room leads to. Justin hasn't come by yet. Maybe I could spare a few minutes. I got up and tiptoed to the restroom. My hand was on the doorknob. Oh god, I'm actually doing this. Again, I thought as I turned it.

KNOCK KNOCK! I hear the door go. "Damn it!" I whispered as I tiptoed back to the room door. I composed myself and tried to look as sleepy as possible. I mess up and scrunched my hair for a more tired look. There we go, I thought as I opened the door. Itzel was in front of me. She had a small bruise on her left cheek.

"Oh my god, what happened?" I asked as I checked the hallway for any passerbys. I pulled Itzel in my room and closed my door shut.

Itzel went to my bed and laid down. She started sobbing. "I can't do this anymore. I can't live like this." She put her hands in her hair. She started shaking. "T-Tyler...he..he..h-hit me. I-I-I tried to b-be brave but he had a gun, Ari. A gun. I'm scared...I don't know what to do. If I can't deal a day here, how am I suppose to be here forever? Tyler keeps going on and on about us and our kids and how they will look like me. He's d-deranged...INSANE! Ari, please. Please tell me you have a way out. You're much stronger than me. Please," she begged. I grabbed her hands.

"We'll get out of here. I promise," I assured.

She cried and cried. I held her and comforted her. After a while, she asked me that dreaded question. "Why aren't you scared?"

"Some things are better left unsaid."

"Did..did you know this was gonna happen?"

I sighed. "Yes."

"What?" Itzel got up. "You knew?"

"It's a long story. And I will tell you, but now is not the time."

"How did you know?"

"Now's not the time."

"Ariana, is this a fucking joke? Don't play with me. Please," Itzel said with nervousness.

"No. I'm not playing."

"Tell me. Now."

I looked at the rug. Itzel was still waiting for me to answer.

"You remember Shannon, Mariah, and Andrea?" I started.

"Yeah. My best friends...what about them?" Responded Itzel with uncertainty.

Hell, how do I say this? "Itzel, uh, I um." I took a deep breath. "They were a part of Marc's assault."

She stayed silent. "That's not all, is it?"

"No." I didn't want Itzel to hate them. But she might after she finds out.

"They...they are part of um...Justin's gang."

"Oh my god," she said in disbelief.

"Shannon is uh...Justin's sister. Turns out his dad was with someone else and well, dun dun! Shannon came along," I said cautiously.

"But weren't they togeth-"

"It was a coverup. So no one would suspect who they were."

"But Justin Bieber had tattoos. How did he get by without being noticed?"

"Lots of makeup. He used a lot of foundation to cover them up," I said lightly.

She sat down. "And Mariah?"

"She is uh...Zac's cousin. Her dad and his mom are brother and sister." She looks down at the rug.

"What about Andrea?" Oh, I hated doing this. I locked the door and lead her to the bathroom. "What are you do-" I shushed her. I opened the closet and opened the hidden door.

"Grab my hand." She did and I lead her to the end of the hallway.

"What I'm about to show you is something that no one should know. No one must find out about this. Understand?" She nodded. I squeezed her hand and opened the door. She gasped at all the pictures of me.

"Oh my god," she whispered as she took in the scenery. She looked at me with fear. I looked at the desk in front of us. I walked to it and opened the third drawer. I pulled out the file named 'ITZEL' and placed it on the desk. She looked at the file.

"What is that?" She approached slowly to it. I opened it and read aloud from the paper.

                  ITZEL MENDOZA
AGE: 17
EYES: GREEN
HAIR: BLACK
HEIGHT: 5'5

COMMENTS:
Itzel has been talking to my brother lately. I didn't think that showing her a picture of him on that dating app would work. But it did. They've been talking for a while, and Tyler says the plan is almost complete. Soon, Tyler will get his girl, and I will get what I need.

                                          ~Andrea.

"No," said Itzel. She started shaking again. "No no no no no no no no. T-this isn't happening."

She got the file and reread it. "This is a joke, right? Hahaha very funny." She turned towards me. "Right?" I faced her and breathed.

"Itzel...Andrea is Tyler's sister. She..she set you up. She's part of the reason why you're here." She shook her head.

"This isn't real. I don't believe it," whispered Itzel. Tears threatened to leak from her eyes. But only 2 came out.

I hugged her. "I didn't know until yesterday. I saw the pictures and I looked through the files and when I saw this..." I trailed off.

She pulled away and walked to the other door. "Where does this door lead to?"

"I honestly don't know." Suddenly, Itzel grabbed the doorknob and turned it. It was a stairway going up.

"Are you coming or not?" Asked Itzel. She started going up the stairs. I don't know how long we've been here, and I don't want to piss off Justin. But maybe that staircase leads to other stuff?

I went up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I looked at the clock, 7:09 am. I couldn't sleep at all. I kept having the same nightmare: Ariana ran away with this mysterious dude while I turned into dust. I'm nothing without her. Nothing but worthless atoms in this world.

I got up to go to the restroom. She's been staying in my room while I stay in the guest bedroom downstairs. Hopefully she's comfortable. I went to the PeePee Palace, as Babe calls it. I then washed my face and walked back to my bed. I laid there, the sun barely rising. It peeked through my curtains, lighting up the room. I closed my eyes and imagined Ariana next to me, caressing my chest. Her fingers grazing over my stomach and slowly going down to where the monster rests. I imagined me holding her down as I teased her, her moans provoking my erection. I longed for the day that I can officially call her mine. I can't wait t-

Wait. She's in my room. She could be looking through my stuff. Worse, she could find my secret room. I shot up and dressed fast and sloppily. I walked fast towards her room, hoping that she didn't find it. Shit, shit, shit; I knew I should have camouflaged it when I had the chance! I hope she hasn't found it yet. Those robes and towels should do their job, I thought as I raced to my room. I arrived and knocked on the door gently. No answer.

She's asleep. It's fine; let her rest, said my conscience. But I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I debated whether I should barge in or leave it be... I sighed and walked away.

"I'll ask her about it," I said to myself. I went back to my bed and covered the windows. The darkness engulfed me in a deep slumber, and left me with my fantasies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter...don't forget to comment, vote, and share the story. Thanks for supporting this story; I really appreciate it! Again, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.1K 32
Your boring neighborhood in Dallas, Texas never brings much excitement. You've lived a normal life for 16 years, nothing has ever really changed. Tha...
49K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
88.5K 1.7K 26
#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she realizes that the house she will be liv...