Hopes (MANXMAN)

Galing kay haiizaki

Meet Aiden an eighteen years old boy . He hate his life , himself , his parents . He never thought that his l... Higit pa

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapitre 5
chapitre 6
chapitre 8
chapitre 9
chapitre 10
chapitre 11
chapitre 12
chapitre 13
chapitre 14
chapitre 15
chapitre 16
chapitre 17
chapitre 18
chapitre 19
chapitre 20
chapitre 21
chapitre 22
chapitre 23
chapitre 24
chapitre 25
chapitre 26
chapitre 27
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

chapitre 7

16.8K 558 24
Galing kay haiizaki

Aiden pov :

Sometimes , i wonder if i will ever be happy with myself . I worry that if i can't be happy with myself , then nobody will ever be happy with me and that makes me even more scared . I keep telling myself that i'm like everyone else but as the days goes  by i don't even recognize myself . I'm  useless , weak and i'm  an incecure person .... i'm a different person . I don't even know what's wrong with me anymore , have you ever just cried because you are you ? Cause i did . I'm exhausted from trying to be stonger than what i feel ... i just need someone to hug me and tell me that i'm not as worthless as i think i am .

It's been about 2 month since i became a member of Markes pack . I felt better here , i was still alone but at least Marke was sometimes  here to cheer me up  . I have been barely talking  , i came to point where  i hated every singel thing about myself even my voice ... i hated myself for not being strong enough , i hated myself for looking like a girl . I just  hated myself. I don't blame enyone for this .I did this to myself , it's all my fault . Everything is my fault . I can't tell you how many times i wished i was dead but maybe i deserve all of this . I wanted to talk about this , i wanted to scream , yell and shout but i couldn't . I felt empty ...maybe life isn't for everyone . Being treated like trash by everyone including your parent hurts ... it hurts so much . Most of my feelings  are dead .... and they are gone .

I hate the people who made me feel this way  . I want them to suffer as much as i did . I wanted them to feel little , to feel useless , to feel worthless . I wanted them to beg , to cry . I wanted them to be just like me ; broken into million pieces . I had hope of a better life when i lived with klaus , but he hurted me more than the others , he made me feel safe ... he made me believe that i had a friend ,than...he broke me .

I had to go to the Markes office . He told me that he has a good news for me . You can tell that he is a good person , he was here to help me ... he made me smile when i was feeling down . I think that he is a good alpha . He is stronger and way more muscular than me but he never made me feel small . Yet i didn't want to get attached to him . He reminded me of Klaus and i hated that .

When i arrived at his office he was waiting for me with a big smile . When we entred the office , i sat on the couch and he sat beside me . I waited for him to tell me the good news .

"I have a pack meeting with other alphas , in an other pack and you are comming with me " he said . I kept staring at him withount saying enything .

"Come on Aiden you need to have fun . I think that you will be happy when we'll be there "

"Where are we going ? And why do i have to come along ? " i asked a little bit confused , the betas are supposed to go to the pack meeting .

"It's a suprise , all i can say is that we will go there tomorrow " he said .

"Please don't do enything stupid okay  " i said , than i got up and went back home . This guy is crazy .

When i got home , i decided to take a bath and relax a little . When i entred the bathroom i avoided looking at myself in the mirror . All the marcks on my neck still there , it reminded me of things that i wanted to forget . I looked at my hands and i saw scratches ... why didn't they go away ? Shouldn't they disapear after two month or were they just here to remind me of Trico ? I missed him , i wanted him back , he was the only one who didn't  abondonned me yet i left him behind . I hope he is okay . I felt so tired thinking about this ... i closed my eyes and i felt relaxed ...i fell asleep

I felt something touching me than it shaked me making me open my eyes . It was Marke . What the heck is he doing here .
I decided to get up but i remembered that i was naked and im still in the bathtub .

"Don't feak out . I called you but you didn't answer my phone calls  i was worried " he said . He made me laugh he was caring for someone that he didn't know . I gave him a soft smile .

"What do you want then ? "

"I was going to ask you to comeover for dinner , but since i came let's eat here " he said

"I didn't make enything yet "

"It's okay i'll look in the fridge while you get dressed " he said walking out of the bathroom  .
He was tying to make me feel happy ... but i couldn't be . He want me to feel safe yet i no longer care about my safety .  I  no longer trust anyone . I told him that i don't need his pity  but he told me that i was now his little brother and that he already cared for me more than he should . He think that he know what i went through yet he don't know enything about me .

I dryed myself and wore my pijamas . Than i went down stairs and saw him putting plates on the table . It smelled good , it's been soo long since i had a real meal . I couldn't eat in that period , i was busy waiting all day long for someone to come and tell me that all of this was a joke , but they never came . I accepted my faith without fighting .

"I didn't know Mark , the alpha , will one day cook for me " i said sarcasticaly while taking a seat . He gave me smile and took a seat . We began to eat in silence , i was enjoying this .

"You're feeling better ? " he asked with a conserned look .

"I'm fine " i said looking at him "i don't feel like hiting someone or screaming at them . I don't feel like killing myself so i guess i'm okay ."

"I know what y-" he tried to say but i cut him off by getting up and slaming my hands on the table .

"You don't know enything " i yelled at him " don't act like you know me or something cause believe me you don't " i gave him a hateful glare .

"I didn't have a perfect life either you know " he continued .

"Oh i feel sorry for you alpha , what did they do to you ?" He was going to say something but i continued " did they treated you like trash ? did they made you feel useless ? . Did they broke you to the point where you don't even know who you are anymore ? I don't even remember what it's like to not feel broken . So don't act like you understand what i feel ." I gave him a hateful look and when upstairs as fast as i could not willing to heard  more words comming out of his mouth
No one can understand what i went through .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there ^-^ i hope you liked this chapitre .

Sorry for any grammar mistakes that i may made .

Thanks for reading ! I'll see you in the chapitre ^-^

(The person on the photo is Marke )

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...
53.1K 2.5K 18
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
141K 7.6K 34
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
603K 13.8K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...