Paper Airplanes

By taylorsmith1422

Nathan Brooks- The most popular and the hottest guy at Ridglea High. He is the star soccer player and a GENIU... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
A/N

three

79 2 0
By taylorsmith1422

Grace (without her glasses)^^^

  Rowan took me to her house after school. "You are going to be FABULOUS!!!" She said as we walked in the door. I giggled.

  After about two hours, I was finally ready. I was wearing a slim black v-neck t-shirt, blue jeans, and black converse. Rowan didn't put any makeup on me and she just brushed my hair. Nothing special.

  My heart skipped a beat when Nathan texted me.

Nathan: hey Grace

Me: hey Nathan

Nathan: do you want me to pick you up?

  I looked at Rowan. "I'm gonna have have him pick me up from my house so I'm gonna go home." I said. She nodded and gave me a hug. "Good luck." She told me.

"Thanks. I'm gonna need it."

  On the walk home, I texted him back.

Me: yeah if you want to.

Nathan's POV

  I was stuck. . . stuck with Grace. Rowan and Justin have split, probably for good. She looked like she was over him so I wanted to make my move. But I know she lied to get out of hanging with me. I know her brother's birthday was last month. I also know she only has one brother. 

  I know she doesn't like me that much as a person, but she doesn't know me yet. I only invited Grace because she was there and I thought she'd back out. Whatever. She's kinda cute. 

  Wait, if I get close to Grace, I can get close to Rowan. Grace will put in a good word for me and Rowan will fall. 

Grace's POV

  I gave him my address and waited by the door. The doorbell rang and he stood at the door. He wore a gray t-shirt and jeans. The car he drove was black on black. The drive was short and his house was huge. 

  When we entered, he asked "Are you hungry or thirsty? I could get you anything you want."

"Um no thanks, I'm good." He smiled. 

"Do you wanna watch a movie or play 20 questions or truth or dare?"

"Hmm... 20 questions." I was SO going to get to know him. All I knew is he was cute and he was pretty funny. After about 10 minutes of playing, I asked "What's the worst thing you've ever done?"

"I used a wonderful girl to get close to her best friend."

"Who did you use?"

"You."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
517K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?