Harry Styles Imagines.

1DsWifexx tarafından

Daha Fazla

Harry Styles Imagines.
Harry Styles Short Story Part 1.
Harry Styles Short Story Part 2.
Harry Styles Short Story Part 3.
Harry Styles Short Story Part 4.
Harry Styles Short Story Part 5.
One More Chance.. Part 1.
One More Chance.. Part 2
One More Chance.. Part 3
One More Chance.. Part 4
One More Chance.. Part 5
Forever & Always. - Part 1.
Forever & Always. - Part 2.
Forever & Always. - Part 3.
Forever & Always. - Part 4.
Forever & Always. - Part 5.
The day my life became complete.
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 1 )
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 2 )
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 3 )
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 4 )
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 5 )
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 6 )
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 7 )
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 8 )
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 9 )
My Romeo, His Juliet. ( FINAL PART )
The Butterfly Project.
Best Friend's Boyfriend.
Still The One.
A Chocolate Mocha.

I Fell For You... Out The Window.

12.9K 222 63
1DsWifexx tarafından

hi guys :3 

i'm planning on writing a fan fiction out of this imagine. 

maybe you guys can tell me if i should? x

--------------------------------

4:30pm.

"Ren! why are there folders everywhere?" I asked as I walked into our shared flat after a long day at the hospital. 

"Sorry love, I am trying to finish the scene for the movie but my head is just exploding.

I frowned and sat down behind him before rubbing his shoulders. He smiled and leaned backwards, laying on my lap.

"You never worried so much about your scenes before, why are you so stressed this time?"

He smiled timidly. "Because a cute boy band is gonna be there, and I want them to like my work."

I grinned shamelessly at him. "I see. Who's this cute boy band? And are you planning on dating with one them?"

He chuckled. "None of them are Bi, except Harry, but he wouldn't like me."

His computer finished loading the page he requested and a picture of a band named One Direction popped up.  I smiled widely. "Oh my gosh! They are so cute!" 

"I know! and I have a huge crush on Niall." 

"Which one is Niall?" I asked, scanning through all the boys, and grinning at the one with curly hair, green eyes, and dimples. 

"The blonde one. He's the only one in the band that isn't British." 

"Well, why don't you make a checklist for him? Like the one you made for Conner!" 

He blushed and quickly pulled out a piece of paper. 

"Already done."

MY CHECKLIST FOR NIALL:

Cute

Sensitive

 Funny

Has passion for music or theatre

Is bisexual or gay

I giggled. "Wow, he scored very high! Even higher than your past boyfriends!" 

He blushed and slipped the list back into his folder.

"So, why don't you go relax and order some Chinese? I'll help you with the scene." 

He gracefully kissed my cheek and ran to the kitchen.

Boyfriends and Ex boyfriends : Season 5 Finale. ( Last Scene )

In this scene, Mackenzie and Caleb are on a date and he was just about to propose.  They're on a canoe,  eating dinner, and making out. Suddenly,  they heard a rustle in the bushes. At first, Caleb thought it was all their friends, coming to tape the entire wedding proposal, but was surprised when a gun was placed on his temple. 

"Move... and you're dead. " A deep voice exclaimed. Fear took over him as he reached for his pocket knife; however, when he was taking it out, he suddenly felt a sharp pain on the back of his head and he fell out of consciousness. 

Mackenzie on the other hand was captured and thrown into a hotel room. They tied her up and covered her eyes and mouth, just to make sure she wasn't aware of her surroundings. She couldn't make out the shape of the man who captured her, but she knew exactly who it was. 

Jonathon. 

"Like it?" He asked, walking back in with 50 pounds in his hands.

"Now, I really want to know what happens next. I don't think you should change this or add anything to it. It's perfect! Maybe add a few scenes before the attack?" 

He frowned and started scanning over his work. before loosing himself in it. I smiled and decided not to bother him. He was still clutching the money when the food came, and instead of asking him for it, I took some out of my wallet and paid for the food. Then, I poured everything out into plates before walking back into the living room, greeted by a happy Ren. 

"Based on that smile, I'm assuming you figured it out?" 

He laughed. "Yeah, I figured it out." 

**

4:30am .

"Ren, it's barely morning, why are you up?" I mumbled as I stumbled into the kitchen.

"I got a bit excited. I have to be on set by 7 and I just want everything to be perfect." He said, pouring me a cup of coffee. 

I graciously accepted and sat down in front of him as he continued to organize his set. 

I took a sip of the steaming liquid and scanned him. His freshly washed hair was still damped, he had a blue towel hanging over his shoulder, and he was wearing a white t-shirt with a pair of dark washed jeans. He looked very handsome. 

"So, do you think you can make a move on any of the boys?" I winked, making his cheeks flush. 

"I just want to be friends with them, and please don't tell them I'm bisexual, it might scare them away." 

I cocked my eyebrow. "I doubt they'll feel different about you just because you're bi. You're still a very fun guy and anybody would be blessed to go out with you.!" 

He smiled and came over to embrace me. I hugged him back tightly until I felt a few drops of water running down my back. 

I grabbed his towel and quickly covered his head with it. "Dry your hair, I'm gonna go shower." 

**

7:10am. 

"So, are you up for the party or no?" Jen asked, shoving some more popcorn in her mouth. 

I shrugged. "Probably not. I'm not really in the mood." 

She scoffed. "Dude, you have to get over Uriah, he cheated on you and you shouldn't be upset over that." 

I rolled my eyes. "We broke up months ago, and I'm already over him. I'm just not in the mood to get drunk or dance with strangers at a pub." 

She tapped her chin. "Fine, can you go on my date for me then?" 

My eyes widen. "Your date? Shouldn't you be going on your own date?" 

She bit her lip nervously. "Did I mention it was the guy from that shop the other day?" 

"I told you not to give him your number! You knew he was a creep!" 

"I know, I know, but he looked pretty cute with that smile and them big brown eyes. But he sent me a picture of him shirtless the last night and he had no abs!" She asserted, covering her face with the half eaten bowl of popcorn. 

I smacked her head, making her laugh. "I'm gonna go throw away this popcorn, then I'm gonna go shop for the party. Please go with me!" 

I groaned and buried my face in a pillow. "Fine. But only for a couple hours."

She squealed and hugged me tightly before running out the door and screaming something about buying a dress for the party.

About five minutes later,  my phone lit up. 

Love! I brought the wrong folder to set! Instead of taking the last scene, I took the first, please please please please please please bring it to me! xx - Ren. 

I scanned the room for a blue folder that said season 5(finale), finding it on the kitchen table not too far from his diarama of the movie set.

Okay knucklehead, be there in 15 minutes! x 

**

 7:30am 

"Hi, can you please direct me to the 'Boyfriends and Ex Boyfriends" movie set please." I said to the lady as I walked out of the elevator. 

The lady looked up from the computer and nodded her head towards the left. I thanked her awkwardly and walked into the corridor. Everything seemed so quiet, and it made me feel like I was on a horror movie set, like a ghost is going to pop up while I'm walking and scare me to death. I ascended the 4 flight stairs at the end of the hall and saw Ren bouncing up and down while playing with his fingers. 

"Hey knucklehead!" 

He cheered and pulled me into his arms, thanking me as if his life depended on it.

"Okay, go back to directing! I need to go get  a dress for Sammy's party." 

He kissed my cheek and hugged me again before letting me go. I was about to leave when my ringtone filled the air. I quickly answered it and walked by the window to start talking, so I don't distract the actors not too far from me. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, I need to talk." Ian said softly. 

I frowned. "What happened?"

"I- I think Ada just dumped me." 

My eyes widen, and just as I was about to reply, I heard someone screaming. 

"Josh! Wrong window! Watch out!" 

I gasped and turned around only to be greeted by a golf cart racing towards me. I wanted to run, but I was literally frozen on the spot. Suddenly, a boy jumped out and tried to stop it, but accidently knocked me over and I found myself falling backwards out the open spot on the wall behind me. I heard myself scream as I dropped all my belongings to the ground beneath me and waved my hands crazily, hoping to find something to hold onto. Finally, I grabbed onto the small window balcony and started to calm myself down. 

"Oh my gosh! Amara!" Ren exclaimed attempting to pull me up, but as soon as his hand touched mine, the small balcony broke on one side, bringing me lower. I screamed again and tried to hold on, ignoring the throbbing pain this was causing my upper arm. 

"Hang on there love!" A deep husky voice exclaimed. I closed my eyes and tried to picture myself on the ground rather than hanging from a 30 floor building.

Suddenly, a familiar figure leaped out of the window with a rope wrapped around his waist He was slowly climbing down the building and when he got to me, I instantly recgonized him.

Harry Styles. 

He grabbed my waist and held my body extremely close to his. 

"Okay mates! Pull up!" His British accent rang through my ear drums. 

I smiled a little as he held me tighter. Finally, When we were 3 feet from the window, the rope tipped a little and his grip loosened, making me stumble. I started glanced at the rope and saw a little tear. 

"Keep pulling lads!" Harry exclaimed. 

I gasped as the gap started increasing. 

"No! The rope is about to break!" I cried, but it was too late. The rope snapped and Harry and I started falling rapidly down. Harry's manly screams filled the air and I started looking around, hoping to find something to grab onto. My breaths were starting to shorten and just when I was falling out of consciousness, I saw another balcony. When we were about two feet away from it, I raised my hands and quickly grabbed onto it, causing a massive amount of pain on my arm. 

Harry opened his eyes slightly and gasped, quickly holding onto one side as well. 

"I- I think I can pull myself up there." He breathed. 

I nodded and brought my other hand onto the bar while he expertly pulled himself up. 

I followed his actions and he helped me through the window. 

We both fell to the ground and started to recover from our near death experience. Despite the throbbing pain in my muscles, I was positive that I wasn't severly hurt, which made me feel a little better. 

"That was..." I started. 

"Terrible." Harry finished ,then looked over at me with an adorable smile. 

I smiled back and checked him out a little. He was no doubt taller than me, had chocolate brown curls, emerald green eyes, cute lips, and the cutest dimples I've ever seen. I closed my eyes and made a mental checklist for him. 

MUST HAVES:

-Faithful. 

-Caring. 

-Taller than me.  

-Brave. 

-Honest. 

-Sensitive.

WANTS:

-Cute accents. 

-Dimples. 

-Green/Blue Eyes. 

-Loves music. 

When I opened my eyes again, Harry was already up and was holding his hands out for me. I apprehensively took it, but when he pulled it up, a sharp pain circulated through my muscles. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to get used to the pain. 

"Love, are you okay? are you hurt?" 

-Caring.  

I smiled at him. "I'm fine. It's just a little pain, I'll be okay." 

He frowned and softly poked my left arm, making me flinch in agony. 

"That's okay?" 

I blushed, "Fine, It hurts a lot... but I'm be okay soon." 

He chuckled. "How about I take you to the doctor? It's the least I can do after my friend knocks you out the window." 

"It's okay. He didn't mean it! And you know... we can just see it like it was an amusement park ride!" I paused. "Without safety gear!" 

He laughed again and held my hand in his, making my cheek flush into shades of pink. "Let's go, I don't want you to sue us because your arm hurts." 

I giggled and followed him out. We were still holding hands when everyone else ran into us. 

"Oh my gosh, I am so glad you're okay!" Ren exclaimed, roughly grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. 

I cried out a little when he squeezed my arm and Harry gently pushed him off me. 

"She injured her arm. and since I'm not featured in this scene, I thought maybe I should take her to the hospital?" 

The boy who knocked me out the window suddenly caught up to them and started breathing heavily. 

"Oh my gosh love, I- I am so sorry! I wasn't expecting that to happen! and I- I just... I am so glad you- you're okay, and-" 

I smiled and cut him off with a pat on the shoulder. "I'm fine. It's okay." 

After a few more 'thank god you're okays' and 'please don't sue us' Harry led me to his Range Rover and helped me into the passenger seat. I quickly dug through my bag that I picked up when I got out and saw that some of my make-up was smeared and my cell phone was shattered into a million pieces.

"Again, I am so sorry about your belongings. I promise I will make it up to you!" Harry said as he turned on the ignition.

"It's okay. I'm almost at my two year plan, I can afford a new phone." I smiled. 

We continued to bicker about the subject until I finally agreed to let him buy me a new phone to end it. 

**

11:20am. 

"Okay Amara, because you tore a few muscles. Your triceps, biceps, and forearm muscles are damaged so you will experience a lot of pain for the next two weeks. I recommend you to take ibuprofen or aspirin, apply ice to the wounds, and most importantly, keep it wrapped loosely." Dr. Hart said, handing me a file with my prescription. "Not that I needed to tell you that." 

I smiled. "It's required, even If I know what to do, you still need to tell me. It's part of the procedure." 

He chuckled. "Also, Dr. Eve told me to tell you to stay home for the next week. Your injuries are serious and she wants the best for you. Your paycheck won't be cut short so don't worry about that." 

After thanking him, I headed back into the waiting room where Harry was sitting with a bandage wrapped around his large biceps. Suddenly, I felt nervous.

What if he got hurt because of me? 

I walked up to him and poked his bandage. "You didn't tell me you got hurt! What happened?" 

He smiled and got up, leading me back into the parking lot. 

"I didn't want to frighten you, plus, mine was just a small wound, you have a bandage wrapping your entire arm!" 

"Well... I get to have a week off from work, you still need to go out there and sing for your fans!" 

"You know, I'm surprised. I didn't know you worked at a hospital. That's pretty good!" 

I glanced at the window and sighed. "I'm still in college, but I've always wanted to be in the medical field so they said I can work there since I passed all my exams." 

He looked over at me during a stop light. "So, did you ever go into the sugery room?" 

I shook my head. "No, that's too advance for me."

"Well, I know for sure you're going to be an amazing doctor one day." 

I turned to him and grinned. "How so?" 

"You're great at saving lives. If it wasn't for you earlier, I don't think we'd be here right now." 

I pressed my lips together and patted his shoulder. "I think you'd be a great life saver too. You literally risked yours to save mine."

Now it was his turn to pat my shoulder. "We make an awesome team!" 

I nodded in agreement. "Yes we do." 

and maybe a better couple... x 

**

so.. should i continue this as a fanfic? :) 

please feel free to comment suggestions. maybe fan? maybe vote? 

maybe tell me what you think? xx 

thanks for reading! 

Okumaya devam et