Harry Styles Short Story Part 5.

He starred at it blankly with tears rolling down his cheek.

"Uh... should I go?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, i'll see you tomorrow Melody." He said. 

She nodded and gave you a half smile before walking out. As soon as the front door closed, Harry exploded.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU CRAZY!?" He yelled whilst grabbing your shoulders, forcing you to face him.

"Leave me alone." You croaked before running off to the bathroom.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted. But you closed the bathroom door before he could stop you. 

"Please! tell me what happened!" He shouted from the other side of the door.

You slid down against the door and brought your legs up to your chest. 

"No." You simply replied.

"(Y/N), I'm here for you." He whispered. 

"I'm sorry...." You choked out before breaking down again. 

"Did James do this?" He asked.

You let out another sob, and he took that as a yes. 

"I TOLD YOU HE WAS NOT TRUSTWORTHY! BUT DID YOU LISTEN TO ME? NO, IF YOU DID THIS WON'T BE HAPPENING" He yelled. 

You frowned and swung the door opened. 

"OH HARRY, I'M SORRY. I JUST GOT RAPED AND NOW I'M TRYING TO KILL MYSELF, WAY TO HELP THE SITUATION!" You yelled before pushing past him.

"He did what.?" Harry croaked. 

You stopped dead on track and turned back to face him.

"You were right..." You whispered.

Suddenly, the only expression plastered on his face was GUILT. 

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean it." He whispered before pulling you into his arms.

You cried into his chest whilst he rubbed your back, comforting you. 

"I should've believed you, Harry i'm sorry.." You cried out. 

"Shhh.. it's okay love, don't apologize, it's not your fault." He whispered. 

A few minutes later Harry picked you up bridal-style and carried you to your bedroom. After changing into your pjs, he cleaned up your wrist and laid down next to you.

"Harry...." You started.

"Mhhhm?" He hummed. 

"Thank you." You whispered.

He kissed your forehead and pulled you closer to him. 

"Anything for you." He said. 

A couple minutes later, you heard him singing softly. 

"You know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do

'Cause everything that don't make sense about me

Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl I need you

But it's more than one and one makes two

Put aside the math and the logic of it

You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

Never let you forget it

Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you're pretty

(Yeah)

You get that all the time, I know you do

But your beauty's deeper than the makeup

And I wanna show you what I see tonight"

His voice slowly disappeared as you fell into a deep, restless sleep. 

The next morning, you woke up to an empty bed. You glanced at the bandage wrapped around your wrist and sighed. After a refreshing shower, you threw on Harry's purple jack wills hoodie, and a pair of grey sweats before heading downstairs. The smell of bacon and eggs filled the air as you entered the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Harry's husky morning voice said. 

"Good morning." You replied before giving him a hug.

He smiled and handed you a plate of food. You gradually accepted it and started digging in. 

"Are you feeling better?" He asked before taking a bite out of his eggs.

You nodded and swallowed.

"Yeah I am.. thanks." You replied. 

After breakfast Harry informed Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam that there will be a little party, just to cheer you up. 

"Let's bake cookies, Niall is probably gonna be hungry when he gets here ." Harry laughed out. 

You laughed along and started preparing the dough. 

"STOP EATING THE DOUGH!" You exclaimed as Harry dipped his finger in the bowl you were currently stirring. 

"But I like cookie dough.." He said with a pout. 

"Fine. " You said before wiping some on his face.

A huge smirk played on his lips and he grabbed two eggs. You narrowed your eyes when you finally realized what he was doing.But before you can escape he smashed it together and smudged the raw eggs all over your hair. 

"You're gonna pay for this Styles!" You exclaimed. 

He chuckled. 

"Catch me if you can (Y/L/N) [yourlastname]" Harry teased. 

You laughed and grabbed the bowl before smashing it onto his face.He grinned and wiped some on yours as well. Suddenly you tripped and fell backwards, Harry tried to catch you but you pulled him down with you. Now his body was on yours, your lips 2 cm apart. Everything around you seemed to diasppear as you starred into his emerald green eyes.

"Harry?" You whispered 

"Yeah?" He asked, his minty fresh breath tickling your skin.

"Kiss me." You said .

He smiled and smashed his lips against yours. You smiled into the kiss and tangled your hands in his curls. 

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that." He mumbled against your lips. 

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you to do that." You replied. 

5 minutes later you guys pulled apart resting your foreheads against each other.

"I love you." He whispered. 

"I love you too." You replied before smashing your lips together again.

CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME FEEDBACK? :)xx.