Forever & Always. - Part 1.

"Harry, pass the flour please." You said to your best friend.

He nodded and quickly handed the pack of flour to you before returning his attention to his phone. 

"Who are you texting?" You asked, turning away from the bowl you were currently mixing.

"Sasha." He replied with a smile. 

"Oh.". 

Sasha is Harry's girlfriend. They've been going out for a couple months now.. and you can't stand her. Mainly because she hates you just since you're close to Harry...

but you guys have been friends for 10 years... and now it seems like she is coming in between the two of you. He's been spending more time with her, and less with you. She's replacing you in his heart. And nothing could be worst. 

"Dude if you mix that any longer, it's gonna turn into water!" Harry teased as he took the bowl from you. 

As soon as your skin came in contact with his bare arms your heartbeat started picking up, and you quickly pulled your arm back and nodded abruptly. 

He knitted his eyebrows together and placed his hand on your shoulder, making you flinch a little.

It's crazy how one little gesture he makes can make you go berserk. 

"Are you okay?" .

"Fine.. just not feeling too well." You lied

He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when his phone beeped.

Harry dropped the bowl onto the table and quickly reached for his it. He smirked a little and typed something before putting his phone back down on the counter. 

"I have to meet Sasha, see you later!" He chirped before running upstairs to get dressed. 

Wow.. usually he'd make sure you're feeling better before leaving you.... 

You sighed and glanced at his phone. His wallpaper was him and Sasha kissing, but it use to be him kissing your cheek.. You sighed remembering all those times you had BEFORE Sasha came along. 

Now she's all he talks about, and all he thinks about. 

It hurts to even imagine them together let alone see them together. 

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard Harry's footsteps. 

"Bye love! I promise we'll hang out tomorrow! and feel better!" He exclaimed before hugging you, grabbing his phone and running out of the flat you guys shared.

"But that's what you said yesterday....." You told him, even though he can't hear you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-2 hours later- 

You walked downstairs to find Niall sprawled on the couch with a plate of Nandos in his hands. He shoved a piece of chicken in his mouth whilst watching footloose. 

It's funny because you and Harry gave him a spare key just for emergencies but apparently emergencies in his point of view means..

"I almost starved"

"Hey Nialler." You chirped as you sat down on the small part that wasn't occupied by him. 

He smiled and sat up. 

"I thought you and Haz were going to hang out today! Oh, and you promised me cookies." 

Your smiled dropped and was quickly replaced by a slight pout. 

Niall notices this and quickly grabbed your arm.

"Let me guess.... I promise we'll hang out tomorrow! " Niall said, imitating Harry's voice. 

You let out a loud laugh and ruffled his hair. 

"Niall you made him sound like a hobo on crack!" You teased, causing him to throw his head back while laughing. You laughed along holding your stomach. About 5 minutes later you guys finally calmed down. 

"Thanks." You told him before kissing his cheek. 

"For what?".

"For making me laugh, I seriously haven't had a good laugh for a while." You confessed. 

It's true.. you haven't laughed a real laugh for the past 2 months since Sasha came into the picture..

"You're welcome buddy, anything for you. And i'm sorry about Harry... " He said before embracing you in one of his famous Horan hugs. 

You smiled against his shoulder and hugged him back tightly. 

Suddenly you heard a the front door open and closed, causing both of you to jump up. You glanced at the curly haired boy in front of you, and of course.... 

Sasha. 

"Hey guys!" Harry chirped, giving you a smile. 

You returned one and glanced at Sasha before nodding your head slightly at her. 

She rolled her eyes and intertwined her hand with Harry's. Then smirking at you. 

Seeing the way their hands connect really hurts... but you bit your lip and tried your best not to show your true feelings. Because if Harry ever finds out.. it's gonna crush him... more importantly... it might ruin your friendship with him.. and you're desperately trying your best not to let it fall apart. 

"(Y/N)?" Harry's voice boomed, tearing you away from your thoughts.

"Yeah?".

"You feeling better yet?" He asked whilst peeling himself away from Sasha and feeling your forehead. 

"Much better now.". 

Sasha was glaring at you, obvious that she's pissed off about Harry getting close to you which caused you to smirk a little. 

Maybe there are ways to get her back for everything she's done. 

"Okay. so the lads are on their way over, how about you and I cook dinner for everyone? Since we are starting tour in two days!" Harry chirped whilst grabbing your hand. 

Your smirk grew bigger and Sasha's eyes widen. 

"Sure!" You replied before dragging him to the kitchen. 

"Sasha, you can hang out with Niall until dinnertime!" Harry called to his 'girlfriend'

"Okay babe!" She replied. 

You gagged a little at the sound of her scratchy voice. 

"Let's get cooking!" Harry chirped causing a giggle to escape your lips.