My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 2 )

( YOUR POV )

"Hey (Y/N), Harry's husky voice spoke.

"Hi." I said quietly, slightly nervous with him so close to me.

" Uhm, I will be going somewhere with my friends, i'll be by your house at around 4?"

I nodded. "Okay, sounds good. See you later." and with that, I walked out of the classroom and towards my locker.

When I got home, I raced upstairs and started rummaging through my closet for something to wear, other than my school uniform. Something that would make me presentable.

15 minutes later, I was dressed in a light blue tank top, a pair of tights, and jean shorts over it. After applying a bit of make-up, I threw on a long cardigan and ran downstairs, preparing myself to be alone with Harry Styles, without making a fool out of myself.
I was in the middle of tying my hair in a messy bun when I noticed a note sticking out of my Romeo and Juliet book. I quickly opened it revealing a handwritten letter.

Dear (Y/N),
Stay away from Harry. Just because you got paired up with him, don't think anything is going to change. Harry is still my boyfriend, and if you make a move on him, you will regret it for life. Plus, why are you still alive? You're worthless and ugly. But I guess sometimes we have to let the losers have their turn right? See you at school... or not. (;
Sincerely,
Harry's girlfriend.

A silent tear rolled down my cheek as I crumbled the paper before throwing it against the wall.

What did I ever do to her?!
Why the hell is she doing this to me?
What does she have against me?!

I quickly diverted my attention to the clock.

3:25pm.

I wiped my tears away angrily before storming into the bathroom to find my best friend.

My razor.
-----------
Tears continued to stream down my face as I sliced my skin open, letting the cherry red liquid pour out of my veins.  A few sobs emitted from my lips as dropped my razor next to the sink.

I didn't want this.

I knew self harming was stupid, but sometimes I just can't take it.
It's the only way for me to escape reality. I hated reality, it's where all the painful things happen. I didn't want that, I wanted to live my life happily, and to be glad i'm alive.

But no,  my life is a total wreck, being the alive is more painful than being dead. Sometimes, I just want to forget it, and close my eyes forever. Or sometimes I wish my life is a dream, and when I wake up from the nightmare, I have my family again, and I would feel loved rather than hated.

As soon as I got up to clean my wound, the doorbell rang. My breath got caught in my throat as I glanced at the time.

4:02pm.

I gasped and wrapped a large bandage around my arm before opening the door, revealing the curly haired boy. His curls were plastered messily on his head, he was wearing a while t-shirt and a pair of dark washed jeans, but still managed to look effortlessly hot.

"Alright, let's get this over with." He mumbled as he walked in.

I felt the tears building up again whilst I closed the door.

"You don't even wanna be here do you?" I croaked.

He stopped dead on track and turned to me. But instead of looking at my face, his gaze was fixed on my arm.

"What happened to your arm?"