The Billionaire's Baby (BWWM)...

By TheColoredGirl17

What if you needed money quick? You're still struggling with debt from your pricey divorce . You're drowning... More

Prologue - Once Upon A Time
2 - Cookies Are Your Friends
3 - Marc Waters
4 - The First Is Always The Hardest
5 - Step One
6 - Boston's Evil
7 - Because She's Lydia Brooks
8 - There Goes the Neighborhood
9 - How She Makes an Appearance
10 - That's Why We Love Lydia
11 - Privacy Is My Policy
12 - Give Me Life, Give Me Death
13 - Meeting The Family
14 - The Bridge has burned
15 - Flames
16 - Open Up
17 - The Beast Awakens
18 - Angelic Healing
19 - In which Lydia Starts a Roast
20 - The Beast Takes The Kill
21 - Survival
22 - Deadly Lies
23 - An Assassin's Blood Lust
24 - Would You Have Told Me?
25 - Killer
26 - Rosemary Avery Jackson
27 - The Times Are Changing
28 - Hello From the other Side
29 - Mama Brooks Isn't Happy
30 - A Day As Lydia Brooks...Secrets and All
31 - Where We Go From Here...
32 - No Worries
33 - Breaking-Up is Hard Business
34 - Bad Timing
35 - Lydia's Revival
36 - Loading...Bad Ass Women
37 - Repent
38 - Start Over
39 - Remember the Time (When We Fell in Love)
40 - Truly Over It
41 - Castle
42 - A Broken Queen Doesn't Stop...Ever.
43 - Lucy Ming
44 - Their Fate (Wade & Lydia) and (Mia & Lydia)
45 - Super Hero
46 - Mafia King
47 - Mia and Lydia go to therapy
48 - Saving My Life...
49 - Taken Wings
50 - Hard Times
51 - Bringing Him Home
51.2 - Body Type
52 - Familiar Air
53 - Billionaires and Assassins
54 - Hostage
55 - Lawn Chairs
56 - Lydia's Betrayal
56.2 - No Longer Broken
57 - Lydia's Hope
58 - Souls on Fire
59 - Loving Death
60 (Short) - Lydia's Push
60.1 - Anytime, Anyplace...
61 - Marriage Fates (Mia&Marc, Lydia&Wade)
62 - Epilogue Part One
Lydia and Wade's custody battle...
63 - Epilogue Part Two
LYDIA
1 - Sandy Beaches

56.3 - Growing Pains

2.5K 136 11
By TheColoredGirl17

~ Please check it out...Also I posted Chasing Complicated (Cameron Dallas Fan-Fiction). ~ 

Lydia's POV

A Few Days Later...

"How are you feeling?" He asked changing the subject, good thing because I was getting bored. Pushing myself off the counter I overlooked the fixtures on the wall, the design of roman gods and there was so much history in the look and make of the room.

I heard him cough awkwardly, closing my eyes I thought back to our closeness. I been close to Marc before, I even let him hug me out of all things. But never... I feel so guilty. Maybe it's the hormones, maybe I'm crazy thinking about it like this, Marc was just being Marc.

No, there's no denying that something has changed inside, something was different there... between us. It felt...warm, safe... I don't know what I'm thinking anymore...

"Lydia." He says and by how soft his voice is I don't have to open my eyes to know he's right in front of me. "Please tell me this won't mess up our friendship-or whatever we have. Because- because I only have feelings for Mia. And if you are in love with me-then-"

Opening my eyes I sigh resisting the urge to slap him across his beautiful face. I should've seen it coming. "Jake." 

And it was like we were speaking our own language as Marc drops his gaze, at first I'm not gonna lie I was confused feeling those things... and for Marc of all people. Sure I kid around about his sexy ass and it's fun and games but in that moment I felt something... deep. Now since I've taken the time to reflect... "The feeling of being in someone's arms, protected from the world.... that's Jake. He would've done the same thing,"

I put some space between us, "I don't have feelings for you, you big idiot. If anything you're a bigger idiot now for reminding me of Jake. I'm so close to having this baby and I no longer gag at the sight of Wade.... I was good. I was doing good, and now you bring up-" I didn't know I was breathing hard until Marc wraps me up in his arms.

Rolling my eyes, very agitated I push him away. Not harshly but just to get away from him. I no longer want to be sad about Jake. He's dead. I sip more water. Damn, it's not strong enough. I move away, but he's in front of me with arms crossed over his shoulders.

"I just want to know if you are okay? If we're good." He moved with caution as he stops dead at his tracks staring at the floor. I was confused, "What- Oh my god." I say as I feel extremely wet. Was I peeing? Oh wait!

There was an explosion of pain that hit me soon after it felt like I peed myself. I felt as if 50 pounds were added to my back making my knees buckle under the pressure. I grip the counter gritting my teeth knowing any harder I'd break them.

Marc's arms were on my shoulders, giving me support. "What's wrong Lydia?" I try to move away from him but he doesn't leave my side. He was relieving some pain, but not enough for me to move from this position.

"Well I-" A pain jolted through my body, I fell against Marc. Damn here we go again, he holds my hand and looks me deep in the eyes it scared the hell out of me. "Lydia you're gonna have to breathe for me. Just relax,"

"My water-"

"Yea your water broke, come on." He began to move away but the scared little girl inside of me came to the surface. "Please don't leave me," I whispered holding one of his hands as the other has a fierce grip on his shirt. "Okay."

We were alone in the villa guest house because Wade and Mia wanted some time alone together. I thought it was cute, they also took the kids. He doesn't leave me as he grabs his phone on the counter.

I assumed he was calling the EMT's for assistance but when I heard Mia's screeching voice I wanted to bite Marc's head off. "You fuc-" Marc seemed more pissed off than me when he throws the phone across the way.

"Shit Mia and Wade are stuck in traffic, she's calling the EMT's. Lydia I-I- wish I could just fly." He whispers the last part and my first impulse was to hit the back of his head, but I found myself awkwardly patting his arm. "I'm....sorry for your loss? I don't know what to say here." I admit.

It gets quiet, "They did appear once." Marc says after what feels like a lifetime of contractions and I'm silently fighting them off. "Wait like were physically there?"

He nods, "They only lasted a second."

"Can you still heal?" I ask fighting off another contraction as Marc tells me yes I think about what I'm gonna say but I'm busying fighting the little guy inside of me. He's gonna have to wait a second! "Well at least you haven't-"

He grows irritated with me, "Damn it Lydia there's no way to get you out of here. I can't fly, you can't disappear in smoke like the assassin you are, and no one can get us." He complained and that's when I groaned.

This shit is painful,

Giving up I push Marc aside and go over to the sink and turn on the water, I turn to him. "There's an inflatable tub in my suitcase, get towels, a bible, rubber duckies, and my phone. I gotta be playing Janet Jackson when I have this baby!" I order and Marc leaves me in seconds.

"Oh and make sure to drag that bitch here in the living room!" I called out as well... hoping that he can fill the pool up in time as I see him in the living room with the air blower. I roll my eyes and start filling up all the pots and pans I can...

In between contractions, cussing out Marc, the rest of the gang appears... even the EMT's. I had my hair tied up, and walked around the tub so many times I got dizzy and Wade had to help me. Mia was busy with the kids upstairs as I kept thinking of all situations, pros and cons.

As if this was a routine surgery but this was me, my life, my son. I kept getting dizzy...

Checking myself with a mirror I determine that it's time to get in the warm waters and that's when one of the EMT's looked so scared, not sure what to do. "Don't worry I'm a doctor. Just make sure to angle the mirror." I say to her and she seemed to calm down.

Preparing myself I start to push and begin to push this huge rock out of me...

**

"Push Lydia," Wade encouraged holding my hand even though I'm crushing his. He didn't seem phased as I saw disappointment on the EMT's face, her name was Sara. "I-I don't see anything. I'm sorry-"

Don't worry Lydia, your body knows what to do. This is natural... I tell myself.

Closing my eyes I get lost in my thoughts as I think of what I'd do next, and that was to push harder but that made me think if there was something wrong with the baby's position and I opened my eyes to see Sara gagging. The second EMT's was a male, named Paul.

He didn't look any better but there was no time to take in his emotions, and I swallowed the pain. "Listen Paul I'm gonna need for you to feel for the baby's head, just tell me what you feel." I say as calmly as I can and he nods, with closed eyes he starts to reach down when I scream at him. "What the hell! Are you gonna go down there with eyes closed! You better have both eyes open!"

After some time he looked shocked, "I-I feel the head!"

I went deep in my thoughts and needed to concentrate on breathing while he takes his sweet time, and I tell Paul to just make sure everything is going good. And every once in a while I push and stop, as if I'm telling a patient the same thing. Looking at the mirror I know I'm right on track.

"How you doing?" Mia asks appearing on the other side of me, taking my hand. I slipped my hand out and pushes Wade's face away. "Get away from me," I gritted finally focusing more on pushing. "Oh I'm-fine." I grit out to Mia.

Push after push I was slowly giving up and fear came over me. I was thinking I was un-able to push this baby out. "You got this Lydia." Mia encourages rubbing my back as I dig deep and Paul as to my instructions guides the baby out.

I heard the scream of a child.

Collapsing against the end of the tub I felt Mia push strands of hair out of my face as Paul carries my baby to the kitchen along with Sara, Marc, and Wade. "Don't drop him or I'll cut everyone!" I threaten and they quickly come back into the room.

"We realized that you're the baby doctor." Paul said and I just sigh and Mia takes responsibility for holding my son. "Wipe him down, make sure the mucus is out of his nose, etc." I tell her and she does it exactly how I would.

"Alright all done, do you want to hold him?" She asked and she places him in my arms and I just stare down at the wrinkled super adorable mess in my arms. He made me smile, "He's hungry." Wade says, I rolled my eyes playfully. "Can't let our prince go hungry on the first day."

"What are we gonna name him Lydia?" He asked handing him over and I already had that planned out. Once he was all set, I looked back at Wade. "Don't fight me on this, because this will go on the birth certificate. Adrian Gabriel Leonardo Wade Brooks Wilson." 

"I always thought you would name your kid Damien, after Batman's kid?" Wade pointed ouot and that's when I showed him my arm. I had a Damien tattoo, so we're all good. "Besides a friend of mine in the town of Oaks has a brother named Damien. So I didn't want to double dip," I add. 

"Besides Adrian Gabriel will strike fear in the hearts who say his name because no matter what he's the product two former assassins in the underworld, Mafia World, Italian mob, Cartel... etc. So no matter what his name is, that will never change.  I think Adrian Gabriel is a strong name worthy of assassin culture-I mean self dense... culture." I defend and he nods seeing my decision and he looks over at the nurse who is shaking in her boots. "Oh we don't do that anymore." I say politely and she avoids eye contact with Me and Wade and records my vitals before she scurries away to get the release papers,

"Lydia I-I need to ask you something about our co-parenting agreement."

I was too busy watching Adrian feed that I barely missed what Wade was saying, "Okay what?"

"We should get married."

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: I'm gonna be honest and don't be mad at me! But I almost wrote in Marc having his wings return and taking Lydia to a hospital. The only reason why I didn't write that in there was because... well I didn't want Lydia to be the first person to be saved by Marc, like  "Oh of course Marc gets his wings right when Lydia needs him. What about Mia? Blah, blah," 

So I decided to wait. For another chance...

Switching topics to Wade and Lydia.... 

Don't think this means happy rainbows and crap, I mean Wade and Lydia hashed it out for the sake of baby Dimitri not because they are in love. They aren't, and things are gonna get even more complicated with this arrangement.

And then the whole Lydia and Marc thing isn't over...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
40.3K 2K 51
Axel is a man that values family over everything. He's ready to make sure his family has the best life at any cost but finds himself at a loss when h...
5.7K 2.8K 27
"Why are we like this?" "This is what our destiny wanted." "No this is all what YOU wanted," I said quite harshly and then definitely regretted and a...
478K 20K 23
I've always wanted to do a story like this. So please support my book a read it cause I'm really excited about writing it. And yes this book will hav...